2022 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chenal with a 4.57 at 260 lbs - he was a wrecking ball playmaker for the Badgers

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's a lot of White LBs showing their skills, relatively speaking of course. Usually at the Combine there's just a sprinkling in a sea of black faces, but they're a noticeable and accomplished minority this year.

Phall

Master
Out of this class of quarterbacks, I was irrationally hopeful to see Bailey Zappe in the NFL. I say "irrational" because I never watched him play a game. But he has a great story already as a snubbed overachiever, turned down by D1 schools out of high school and then unrecruited by power conferences as a transfer. Zappe's stat line is already Favre-esque. I saw a few scouts name him as a sleeper.

Unfortunately, without a knockout combine, Zappe is unlikely to be leapfrogging into the first round. Davis Mills seems like a rarity to get an opportunity even as a Day 2 pick, as well as having lucked into a QB room with a molester-sized hole in it. Hopefully, the cards fall right for Zappe and he gets another shot to exceed expectations.

TwentyTwo

Master
4.41 for LB Troy Andersen!
NICE! My favorite Defensive Player in the FCS! Started his career at Montana State as a QB & RB! He was the Big Sky version of Taysom Hill!

No disrespect to Bolden, but Thomas Hennigan, Britain Covey, Tanner Conner, and Jack Sorenson all deserved combine invites over him and would’ve performed better athletically. I do really hope he gets reunited with Mac Jones. Even though he is not very athletic and didn’t put up numbers in college does not mean he can’t still be a good slot receiver.
Agreed! Will be interesting to see if they get picked in the late Rounds? If they are Undrafted Free Agents can still see them landing on a 53 man roster!

Alec Pierce / Jordy Nelson comparison is fair! Nelson ran 4.51 at combine ....but proved game speed in full pads on an 80 TD vs the 4.34 CB Dee Milliner NY Jets easily leaving him in the dust!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's funny how all the cucks with their favorite black players who disappoint during the combine will make excuses - "he plays faster than that" seems to be their favorite argument when their favorite afflete runs a less than desired 40 time.

Chenal, Karlaftis and Hutchison should all be 1st rounders easily. Chenal might have been the most eye opening workout and I am seeing next to nothing about him. This is in top of him being an outright dominant player on a top 3 defense in the country.

Andersen should be a late 1st/early 2nd round prospect at the worst.

Muma will be a 3rd round guy at worst.

It would be nice to see Hutchison go number 1 overall to the Jaguars. None of the sumo OL are worth that 1st overall pick.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ole miss LB Chance Campbell with a 4.57!

Clemson LB Baylon Spector with a 4.6!

Nebraska LB Jojo Doman with a 4.62!

Wisconsin LB Jack Sanborn with a solid 4.73! About what I expected, didn't hurt himself.

Colorado LB Nate Landman was our only LB in 4.8 range. He plays Outside/Edge if I'm not mistaken? Did show some burst with a 36.5 vert.

Chenal with a 4.53 and 40.5 inch vert is terrifying for opponents! @Leonardfan Wrecking Ball Chenal is right!

Andersen with THE BEST 40 time for LBs is friggin awesome. Just edging out the 2 SEC afflete LBs! 36 inch vert for him as well.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Landman may have tweaked a hammy on his first run as he was reaching for it afterwards and opted not to run a second 40 despite running 4.8. That may have accounted for his slow time.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One of the funniest things to come out of the combine was Thibodeaux comparing himself to Clowney like that was a good thing. Clowney may not be an outright bust but considering all the hype he received he’s a big time disappointment.

It’s good to see our guys perform well at LB. Hopefully this draft will see double digit defensive players selected. I’ll have to go back and check but it kind of feels like the 2009 draft - Cushing, Matthews, Kruger, Barwin all became very good impact players. This draft class seems to have a similar feel to it. Trying to be optimistic.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Landman may have tweaked a hammy on his first run as he was reaching for it afterwards and opted not to run a second 40 despite running 4.8. That may have accounted for his slow time.

Appreciate the heads up on that! Figured he'd be closer to what Sanborn ran in 4.7s!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Malcolm Rodriguez had a really good workout combined with a very productive college career - 4.52 40, 39.5 in vert and 120 inch broad jump.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Malcolm Rodriguez had a really good workout combined with a very productive college career - 4.52 40, 39.5 in vert and 120 inch broad jump.

Forgot to mention Rodriguez! Impressive workout and career. He's also bulked up to 232 and kept his speed. Be interesting if teams see him as a Tweener LB/S or strictly LB. I'm thinking his times will stack up nice to SS's in The Draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Forgot to mention Rodriguez! Impressive workout and career. He's also bulked up to 232 and kept his speed. Be interesting if teams see him as a Tweener LB/S or strictly LB. I'm thinking his times will stack up nice to SS's in The Draft.

Doman should also be looked at as a safety as well. As Louis Riddick says he is good fit in "today's NFL". He stated that when Jamien Sherwood was drafted as a hybrid LB/DB (he ran a 4.75 at 6-2 216 lbs). Doman and Rodriquez are both better than him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed on Doman! Stinks Blankenship, Nelson, Turner, etc were deprived of a combine invite.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
***BUMP COMBINE SNUBS

RB/FB Clint Ratkovich
RB/FB Zander Horvath
FB John Chenal
WR Britain Covey
WR Tanner Conner
TE Nick Muse
TE Lucas Krull
EDGE Scott Patchan
EDGE Zach VanValkenburg
EDGE/OLB Carson Wells
LB Diego Fagot
DT Ben Stille
S Reed Blankenship
S Nolan Turner
S Scott Nelson
S/LB Sterling Weatherford

Off the top of my head these are some of the big snubs to me.

+ WR Jack Sorenson and Tyler Snead
DL Matt Henningsen and S Jack Koerner.

All of these guys would have had great combines. Guaranteed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sent this over to caste gatekeeper Peter King a few hours ago

Hello there,
Since no one else is going to bring this to your attention (or anyone in the NFL) I will. Lamar Jackson goes on record regarding bias against black quarterbacks. Every January the Rooney Rule and the lack of black coaches becomes the talking point all of you journalists harp over. What about the lack of white athletes in the game? Why is no one questioning that? Your colleague Mike Florio stated in his article:

"Still, the football world has changed dramatically when it comes to leveling the playing field for Black quarterbacks. And it’s not just a development for the NFL. The pigeonholing often began (and maybe still begins) at lower levels of the sports, with some youth coaches pushing the best white athletes to quarterback and the best Black athletes to running back, receiver, and defensive back. So with more Black players developing as quarterbacks and more Black quarterbacks playing and thriving in college, the NFL had no choice but to accept that the biases and stereotypes had changed."

The same applies to White athletes - they often get funneled to racially appropriate position because they are deemed the "wrong color" to be WRs, RBs, CBs, DBs and Dline. This pigeonholing is exactly the same if not worse as it essentially funnels young White athletes to be QB, OL or TE - Not giving them the opportunity to play other positions. Take it from me I have been following this trend for the past 17 years unlike you.

White kids are asked to transition from RB to FB or LB, WR to TE, Defensive Line to offensive line, Defensive back to Linebacker. Tony Dungey is even on record stating this.
We just saw a White athlete win defensive player of the year - TJ Watt and Cooper Kupp win NFL Offensive player of the year and Super Bowl MVP. Why isn't anyone acknowledging this? In a copycat sport shouldn't coaches at all levels be looking for the next TJ Watt and Cooper Kupp rather than writing them off as exceptions?

Even you are guilty of this...caught you! This is from your weekly column:

4. Consensus top pick 59 days from round one? No overwhelming one. It’s probably Michigan edge rusher Aidan Hutchinson (30.5 tackles behind the line last year). Seems very clean on and off the field, and could be a Jared Allen effort player with great production. One of the tackles or more athletic edge Kayvon Thibodeaux of Oregon will give Hutchinson competition.
BTW Hutchison tested as one of the most athletic players at the combine. Thibodeaux did not compete in all the events.

Here are some numbers and players at each position:
Running Backs - 1/36 - yes Peter only one white athlete at the RB position was invited.
Neither Clint Ratkovich nor Zander Horvath received invites to the combine (or the Senior Bowl for that matter). Ga State RB Tucker Gregg was certainly prodcutive enough to garner an invite as well. Let's not forget Yale's Zane Dudek - it was treated as a mystery why schools like Pitt and Penn State both ignored him during the recruiting process.
Purdue RB Zander Horvath
Career Stats - 268 carries 1181 yards 8 TDs / 68 rec 592 yards 1 YD

Wide Receivers - 3/40 - 3 out of 40 WRs invited to the combine were white. Below are 5 more who were not. Why don't you interview them and see if they believe the fact they are White played a role in their recruiting (or lack thereof)?
Tanner Conner Idaho State - 6'3" 230 - Personal best 10.51 100m, 200M 21.5
Career Stats - 127 receptions 2282 yards 15 TDs 17.96 ypc
https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/tanner-conner/
Britain Covey - Utah
Career Stats - 184 rec 2011 yards 11 tds / 49 rush 300 yards
Punt Returns - 92 1092 yards 4 TDs
Kick Returns - 33 ret 838 YDS 1 TD
WR Tyler Snead ECU
Career Stats - 201 rec 2380 yards 18 TDs / 12 rush 94 yards 1 TD
Kick Returns - 60 returns 1268 yards 21.1 avg 2 TDs
Punt Returns - 37 returns 360 yards
WR Jack Sorensen - Miami OH - 7th in the nation in recieving yards in 2021 with 1406 yards
Career Stats - 191 receptions 3070 yards 16.1 ypc 20 TD
WR Thomas Hennigan - App State
Career Numbers - 242 receptions 3124 yards 12.9 ypc 23 TD

Defensive linemen - 4/48
Why weren't the below players invited to the combine?

Wisconsin DT Matt Hennigsen - 6-3 291 lbs (Wisconsin was up their with UGA as the best in the country)
38 solo / 54 asst 92 total
13.5 TFL
8.5 sacks
4 PD
2 FR - 2 TDs

Nebraska DT Ben Stille - 6'5 295 lbs
70 solo / 79 asst 149 total
29.5 TFL
14.5 Sacks
7 PD

DE Zach VanValkenburg, Iowa - 6'4" 267 lbs
46 solo / 48 asst 94 total
23.5 TFL
9 sacks
4 FR
At Hillsdale College (D-2) he had 33 tackles/37 ast 70 total tackles
14.5 TFL
8.5 sACKS

DE Scott Patchan - Miami and CSU for 2021
77 solo / 76 ast 153 total
35.5 tfl
20.5 sacks
4 PD
4 FF
3 FR

His 2021 season he was one of the most dominant DEs in the country - 34 solo/34 ast 68 total. 19.5 tfl 11.5 sacks

and then onto defensive backs which boasts an impressive 0/61 in terms of White athletes invited:
All of these players deserved invites:

Clemson S Nolan Turner 6'1 205 lbs
135 solo/55 assisted 190 total tackles
13.5 TFLs
2 sacks
7 Ints
13 PD
2 FF

S Reed Blankenship MTSU - 6'1 204 lbs
265 solo /154 assisted 419 total
26.5 TFLs
3 sacks
9 interceptions
19 PDs
3 FFs

Cory Rahman Tennessee State (HBCU) - 6'2" 195 lbs
41 Solo 24 ast 65 total
5.5 tfl
1 sack
2 INT
At NAIA Southeastern he had 12 INTs over his 4 years before transferring to Tenn St

Miami (OH) S Sterling Weatherford
131 solo / 78 assisted 209 total
10.5 TFL
3 sacks
4 INTs
19 PDs

S Scott Nelson Wisconsin
81 solo / 44 assisted 125 total
11.5 tfl
1.5 sack
4 INTs
15 PD
1 FF

S Jack Koerner Iowa
137 solo / 78 assisted 215 total
6.5 TFL
6 INT
8 PD
2 FR
1 FF

I believe that I have laid out a nice opening argument on the bias White athletes face (spoiler alert: they face much bigger obstacles than their black counterparts). Bear in mind this trickles down to the lower levels of football just as Florio mentioned. Is it fair that the above White athletes are being overlooked based on their race because they are White? Why don't you track down some of the above names and talk to them?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Excellent worlk Leonardfan. I really wish we had more guys like you here on tv and in scouting and coaching positions. The problem is they would fire you for what
they call "wrong think". I hope he read your email as that took alot of time and effort. It was outstanding in my honest opinion.

Despite things being bleak, we have made slight progress on the football field. The caste lies/stereotypes and old wives tales will most likely never stop. They have to be
called out just like our leaders. You serve the people and not the other way around. As whites become more culturally aware and get a sense of pride back we could see
some major improvements in all areas of life going forward. I always say the way forward is backward. We need to get our morals and values back. We need to have a sense
of white pride both nationally and all across Europe & the world. Whites must stick together and only then can we start to improve things in society. Lastly I want to say that
whites need to get back to having large families. We are being breeded into extinction. The have no babies and global warming seems to work the most against our people There
is nothing better than to have a family. That is the way forward. Thanks again Leonardfan. I really enjoyed reading that letter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Excellent worlk Leonardfan. I really wish we had more guys like you here on tv and in scouting and coaching positions. The problem is they would fire you for what
they call "wrong think". I hope he read your email as that took alot of time and effort. It was outstanding in my honest opinion.

Despite things being bleak, we have made slight progress on the football field. The caste lies/stereotypes and old wives tales will most likely never stop. They have to be
called out just like our leaders. You serve the people and not the other way around. As whites become more culturally aware and get a sense of pride back we could see
some major improvements in all areas of life going forward. I always say the way forward is backward. We need to get our morals and values back. We need to have a sense
of white pride both nationally and all across Europe & the world. Whites must stick together and only then can we start to improve things in society. Lastly I want to say that
whites need to get back to having large families. We are being breeded into extinction. The have no babies and global warming seems to work the most against our people There
is nothing better than to have a family. That is the way forward. Thanks again Leonardfan. I really enjoyed reading that letter.

Thanks. Members of this site really need to start going to other sites - whether it be message boards, reddit, social media and help get the message out there. I get frustrated knowing that there are only a few of us active on other sites fighting for White athletes while most members use this place as an echo chamber. Time to take the fight back to them.

Rocky B

Master
One thing I always mention is that the top three wide receivers today that are white (Kupp, Thielen and Renfroe) didn’t get a scholarship from a D1 team....Walkons and D2 offers..
That says volumes. How many kids like those guys just gave up on football? They got a baseball or lacrosse offer.....Pisses me off.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The supposed best player in the draft Safety Kyle Hamilton ran a 4.59 40. I felt he was more a cherry picker at Notre dame. Have to wonder if any team will draft him top 3 now - he’s not the supposed “generational talent” he was made out to be.