2022 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pickett with a good 40 time - 4.67

Everyone is trying to knock him because of his hand measurement. He as the same size hands as Vick.

Nice job by Pierce! He also posted a 40.5 inch vertical, best among all participating wide receivers. His draft stock just went way up.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
There’s a good Player A vs. Player B comparison brewing ...

Alec Pierce of Cincinnati (White) is 6-foot-3, 213-pounds and ran a 4.33 and had a 40.5-inch vertical. Very little talk about him nationally entering the draft.
Treylon Burks of Arkansas (black) is 6-foot-2, 225-pounds and ran a 4.55 and had a 33-inch vertical. Entering the draft he has been getting HUGE hype. His 4.5 has already been reported as “blazing fast.”

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pierce also had a 40.5 vertical! At his size I wonder how his showing compares to that of D. K. Metcalf a few years ago. That and Metcalf's "adonis physique" had Caste drafters drooling big time.

Red Raider

Mentor
Pierce also had a 40.5 vertical! At his size I wonder how his showing compares to that of D. K. Metcalf a few years ago. That and Metcalf's "adonis physique" had Caste drafters drooling big time.
I believe he had the same vertical and 40 as Metcalf. Are WR’s not doing the 3 cone? Haven’t even heard it mentioned today. If they did I’m sure he would do much better than Metcalf did.
Good comparison that no one will make!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I believe he had the same vertical and 40 as Metcalf. Are WR’s not doing the 3 cone? Haven’t even heard it mentioned today. If they did I’m sure he would do much better than Metcalf did.
Good comparison that no one will make!
if i’m not mistaken, the agility drills will be tomorrow for the wideouts.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I just checked it out. Metcalf ran a 4.33 40 at the Combine and had a 40.5 vertical, identical to Pierce in both. His broad jump was 11' 2" compared to Pierce's 10'9". Metcalf is 6'4" and 235 lbs., Pierce is 6'3" and 213.

Metcalf had 67 career catches for 1228 yards in 3 years at Ole Miss; Pierce had 106/1851 in 3 seasons at Cincinnati. Plantation Pete said of Metcalf: "He may be even more unique than we thought. There has never been a guy who ran any faster who was that big and strong at the Combine. So he’s got all those things behind him. Now he’s got to figure out how to play football."

Pierce already knows how to play football. Despite his lack of production and a serious neck injury his last season, Metcalf still only fell to the second round. Now let's see where Pierce gets drafted.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i also like the comparison of Pierce and Metcalf. great catch, gentlemen! Metcalf was a bit heavier though at 225-pounds, if memory serves. otherwise, it’s a brilliant A-B comparison ... discounting the homo shirtless “physique” nonsense.

Red Raider

Mentor
A couple comps I have for Alec Pierce too are Andre Johnson and Jeff Janis from a size/athleticism/play style standpoint.

For Kyle Philips my comps are Hunter Renfrow and Randall Cobb.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It’s a shame Tanner Conner did not get an invite. That would have been another White athlete that put up impressive numbers. As @Bucky stated - they have to control the narrative.

Ive certainly grown out of having any sort of excitement or major interest in the combine - it’s more of a sideshow and I find it more bizarre every year how inflated a players stock can be based on what they do over the course of a few hours. The same predictable group think goes on every year from the dwfs - same responses different affletes. My guess is the “experts” and DWFs will try to tear down Kenny Pickett from now until the draft while hyping up Malik Willis.

The numbers shuttles for Bolden and Phillips will be interesting to see. How many of these black WRs running fast 40s will amount to nothing in the NFL?

Borghi’s workout will be important obviously tomorrow.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Way to go Alec Pierce. Amazing performance at the highest level. This kid could be a sprinter if he wanted to. I'm glad he chose football though. He should be
a 2nd or 3rd round pick now and there is no way they can call him a slot receiver. Would love to see him end up in New England or Minnesota.

white is right

Hall of Famer
It’s a shame Tanner Conner did not get an invite. That would have been another White athlete that put up impressive numbers. As @Bucky stated - they have to control the narrative.

Ive certainly grown out of having any sort of excitement or major interest in the combine - it’s more of a sideshow and I find it more bizarre every year how inflated a players stock can be based on what they do over the course of a few hours. The same predictable group think goes on every year from the dwfs - same responses different affletes. My guess is the “experts” and DWFs will try to tear down Kenny Pickett from now until the draft while hyping up Malik Willis.

The numbers shuttles for Bolden and Phillips will be interesting to see. How many of these black WRs running fast 40s will amount to nothing in the NFL?

Borghi’s workout will be important obviously tomorrow.
Willis has gone from a mid to a 1st round lock and he hasn't played against anything close to Power 5 conference players, they site Josh Allen comparisons but Allen is a traditional size, Willis is short and much lighter than Allen.

Willis will have to roll out and play similar to Wilson because of this. He has boom or bust written all over him because of his extremes.

PS casteon stooge Eisen seemed like a white collar worker who found a new hottie and the local gentleman's club that he could drop thousands on as he described Willis...

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Willis has gone from a mid to a 1st round lock and he hasn't played against anything close to Power 5 conference players, they site Josh Allen comparisons but Allen is a traditional size, Willis is short and much lighter than Allen.

Willis will have to roll out and play similar to Wilson because of this. He has boom or bust written all over him because of his extremes.

PS casteon stooge Eisen seemed like a white collar worker who found a new hottie and the local gentleman's club that he could drop thousands on as he described Willis...

The adulation of black affletes from talking heads, draft "experts" and dwfs on social media is pathetic. Eisen is certainly the poster boy for this type of behavior. Every year during the combine the seem to ignore White athletes when they work out and continue to endlessly talk about and hype up affletes. On the field Willis regressed this year, Pickett crossed off all of the boxes at the combine and put up a stellar season on tape. The NFL is just doing it's best to get the qb position as black as possible.

The Willis to Josh Allen comparisons are just as bad as the Boise St WR getting compared to Cooper Kupp. Two prime examples of the caste system in action here - take two of the best White players in the NFL and give those same comparisons to black players. The inverse never occurs. We here at CF are they only ones who pick up on this.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Trying to find Pickett and Cole Kelley's combine workouts. I've seen Pickett's highlights and he looks good, can make every throw - he's a Derek Carr type IMO. Kelley might be a sleeper - again how Trey Lance parlays one year with questionable ability throwing the ball at the FCS level into the 3rd overall draft pick while Kelley proves over the course of a few years he is a great passer, huge athlete and is an after thought just goes to show the engineering that takes place at the QB position.

alexios

Re watched the Bama vs Cincy game to focus on Pierce. He had 2 catches for 17 yards, but if you watch the film (especially the first drive) there were 5 instances that I could see where Pierce either was wide open and the ball got batted at the line or Desbum Ridder missed him. Additionally, there was a terrible call missed in the middle of the game where he beats the corner and CB holds him very blatantly, no call, you can see Pierce yelling at the ref in the film too. Easily could have been a 5/75/1 (probably more) night for Pierce against Bama if he had a good QB

Red Raider

Mentor
Re watched the Bama vs Cincy game to focus on Pierce. He had 2 catches for 17 yards, but if you watch the film (especially the first drive) there were 5 instances that I could see where Pierce either was wide open and the ball got batted at the line or Desbum Ridder missed him. Additionally, there was a terrible call missed in the middle of the game where he beats the corner and CB holds him very blatantly, no call, you can see Pierce yelling at the ref in the film too. Easily could have been a 5/75/1 (probably more) night for Pierce against Bama if he had a good QB
Ridder isn’t the worst QB in the world but if Pierce was on a team like Ohio State he could’ve been an All-American. On the bright side, his low career catch total means he has taken less of a beating than a lot of other guys.

I pray he goes to a team with a good QB, I think he would be fantastic on the Chargers especially if they don’t re-sign Mike Williams.

Red Raider

Mentor
They changed Pierce to a 4.41 official 40 time, nonetheless very very impressive at his size.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

I agree with the comments about Eisen. I've always found him to be a stuck-up bore with zero charisma not to mention a reliable purveyor of the Caste narrative. Listen to his voice in the video White Lightning posted: no excitement, more like barely controlled sadness as he forces himself to weakly say "boom" at the end.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Malik Willis is a good boy. He can throw the ball 80 yards and he helps homeless people. ((media)) has a new hard on for this guy. It's beyond gay and pathetic, like most of our country.

Now Cowturd is praising Dak Prescott for once picking up a paper cup and throwing it away! Good boy!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
During the QB drills I also noticed that the commentators are quick to give the receivers credit unless it's Malik Willis then it's all of his throws are amazing. Glad we are able to see through it here.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
During the QB drills I also noticed that the commentators are quick to give the receivers credit unless it's Malik Willis then it's all of his throws are amazing. Glad we are able to see through it here.

Thankful we have this site to vent, share, and document the absurdity of The Caste System.