2022 College Football Week 2

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice to see the Iowa DB’s playing well. Petras has 49 passing yards and an INT heading into the 4th. Will be hard for Ferentz to keep defending him, doesn’t help that they can’t get the running game together either. They would be screwed without an elite defense.

Iowa's offense is embarrassing.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Iowa's offense is embarrassing.

Year after year that is what's holding both Iowa and Wisconsin back from winning multiple national championships. They have the defense
to compete with anyone. With all the millions of dollars at stake you would think that both of these fine universities could figure out how
to play offense at a much higher level. It's not rocket science.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Year after year that is what's holding both Iowa and Wisconsin back from winning multiple national championships. They have the defense
to compete with anyone. With all the millions of dollars at stake you would think that both of these fine universities could figure out how

Yep. Hit the transfer portal and get a competent QB.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great start for their hotshot 30-something black coach. Luckily he’s an elite recruiter!
Lol. Last year when watching Notre dame every broadcast had to make several mentions of Freeman as an up and coming coaching talent. Pretty embracing start for the Irish. My guess is the drop out of the top 25.

1000% agree

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
at some point, the offense has to produce if you want to win. Iowa converted only 3 third downs in the game, if my count is correct. additionally, they totaled less than 150 yards of offense. at one point, the Hawkeyes defense was on the field for 24 out of 27 plays. ouch.

that being said, the defense was very, VERY good.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Fuggin Wisconsin! Glad I'm at work and mostly missed that **** show.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Announcers trying to blame Pearsall for a dropped passed due to timing/throwing behind from the medias new favorite black quarterback.

Rocky B

Master
I’ve been watching and checking the boxes all day.....TJ McDaneil just ripped a 57 yard TD run for SMU....For the newbies, we’ve had our eye on this guy for years ( his brother was a backup running back for Norte Dame).
Too many injuries......He was buried on the depth chart, but was option number two today. Not sure what happened to the other guys.....
Leonard Fan, I saw that Riley Moss play you were talking about, the wideout pushed off on him, for sure.....

Phall

Master
I'm not suggesting that anyone go tuning into Rutgers football, but do-it-all "tight end" Johnny Langan had quite a stat line today. He was 1-1 passing with a 43 yard touchdown, caught one ball for a 10 yd touchdown, and had two rushes for eight yards. Rutgers cruised against regional minnow Wagner today, but the Schiano Knights used former QB Langan as this sort of switchblade player all last year, as well. Hope he keeps getting touches!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McGay is back from his mental breakdown and he along with the rest of the broadcast team are making excuses for the Florida quota

white lightning

Hall of Famer
ASU is losing to Oklahoma State. Not that I care as ASU has become like FSU in my opinion. Hope they lose bad.

Florida on an upset alert to Kentucky. Other than Pearsall I wouldn't mind seeing this.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Casey Filkins of Stanford has 4 carries for 24 yards. The only problem is the starting rb has 18 carries. Give Filkins the ball more. Aside
from that USC is making it look easy up 35-14.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I was rooting for them as usual. I hate to say it but today they put the BAD in BADgers.

I'm throwing in the towel on them this season. Early loss like this is too costly and they'll get annihilated by Ohio State in 2 weeks. Hell with how they played today, NMSU has a shot next week!

Bobby Engram is a really exciting OC! Baltimore's passing offense was dead last in '21 but great hire Wisconsin!

I'll cheer for whatever Big Ten West team that has a competent offense. Right now Iowa and Wisconsin are a mess.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good for Marshall.

At least Florida's Heisman Candidate is failing miserably.

Also really smart decision by Pearsall to leave one crappy quota for possibly an even worse one. Hope the $$ was right buddy!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good for Marshall.

At least Florida's Heisman Candidate is failing miserably.

Also really smart decision by Pearsall to leave one crappy quota for possibly an even worse one. Hope the $$ was right buddy!
The broadcast for this game is absurd. It’s an excuse factory for the quotas woeful performance.