2022 College Football Week 2

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Haha UNCs Defense has been laughable for a while now. Good to see Gregg having a good game against ACC competition though!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It's obvious to most un bias people that he obviously benefits from playing sub par opposition as alabama bullies past weak teams alot of the time.
All of Young's completions have been underneath the coverage/checkdowns. My daughters could complete those passes. Nothing down field. The announcers are calling him surgical. As I speak, he just throws his first TD pass of the day in the fourth quarter. Alabama up 17-16. Let's go Hudson Card.

woody39

Mentor
All of Young's completions have been underneath the coverage/checkdowns. My daughters could complete those passes. Nothing down field. The announcers are calling him surgical. As I speak, he just throws his first TD pass of the day in the fourth quarter. Alabama up 17-16. Let's go Hudson Card.

Brilliant how bang average then. Can't watch here over the pond but loving your analysis lol, stuck keep refreshing the box score...

woody39

Mentor
Drew Allar in for Clifford at back up for Ppenn State with a big touchdown throw for his second of the day. Up 46 to 7 in a blow out. Future looks good in the QB stakes at Penn State.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Marshall playing Notre Dame - keep an eye out to see if Ethan Payne will get carries. Rooting against ND until they replace the korean QB for Drew Pyne
Saw a couple of runs by Payne. The first one, he got stuffed. Pretty good second carry. Straight up the middle into the ND defense line. What are you going to do? I believe he got 4 tough yards. Announcers right on cue called Payne a north and south RB.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Brilliant how bang average then. Can't watch here over the pond but loving your analysis lol, stuck keep refreshing the box score...
I'll be switching to the Clemson/Furman game shortly. I'll keep you posted on Shipley and Klubnik if he gets some snaps.

woody39

Mentor
A J Swann freshman in at quarterback for the quota Wright for Vanderbilt against Wake Forest 8 of 11 for 146 2 touchdown pass. They won't come back not enough time left but unsure if it's an injury for Wright or a benching.

Phall

Master
I just turned on this Alabama game, and the announcers are really overdoing the fellatio on this tiny, talentless midget. Saban should cut bait and raise the curtain on the Ty Simpson era.

Red Raider

Mentor
Damn it Alabama converts on fourth and three! They’re getting momentum unfortunately. Touchdown.

Carolina speed did you see the hit on Ewers? Was it a cheap shot?
I was watching the game, it was not a cheap shot. Honestly shouldn’t have even really been a penalty, it was just the way he landed on the shoulder. Certainly looks like a collarbone injury. I’m disappointed I wanted to see my Red Raiders against Ewers in 2 weeks but I’d be surprised if he is back by then.

He jumped up in the air when he threw the ball and got hit as soon as he released it, the jump caused all of his weight and the defenders weight to increase the landing impact. Unfortunate.

woody39

Mentor
I'll be switching to the Clemson/Furman game shortly. I'll keep you posted on Shipley and Klubnik if he gets some snaps.
Penn State just finishing here soon then we have Tennessee versus Pitt would of like to of seen Georgia really with Bennett Bowers and McConkey or Wisconsins D.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I was watching the game, it was not a cheap shot. Honestly shouldn’t have even really been a penalty, it was just the way he landed on the shoulder. Certainly looks like a collarbone injury. I’m disappointed I wanted to see my Red Raiders against Ewers in 2 weeks but I’d be surprised if he is back by then.

He jumped up in the air when he threw the ball and got hit as soon as he released it, the jump caused all of his weight and the defenders weight to increase the landing impact. Unfortunate.
Agree RR. Not a cheap shot. Just unfortunate. Injuries a part of the game.

El Gringo

Mentor

Thanks buddy! Listening on the radio!! card stepping up! He just may get this!
Hopefully that shanked field goal at the end of the half doesn’t cost the longhorns.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hoping Texas can wear down Alabama and win this game!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The TD pass called back on the holding call was highly questionable. Plumlee made some nice throws - there was a great back shoulder throw early in the game and some errant passes as well. The Malzahn offense is kind of a mind **** to watch - lots of misdirection, short screen passes, draw plays - certainly not a traditional offense. Plumlee couldn't get into any sort of rhythm in the passing game. I still think they win 9-10 games this year. He still has another year of eligibility as well.

No doubt the refs did their best to help gift wrap the win. I watched the whole game. I was not impressed with the offensive line or tthe
receivers for UCF> Plumless had no time th tjhrow the ball from the 2nd to fhe 4th quarters. They blitzed like crazy and it worked. Evvn
when they didn't blitz, Plumlee was funning for his life just to get the pass off. You can't have a medium or deep pass routes with no time
to throw the ball. Add on to that was that the receivers make bad cuts and also dropped muliple catchable passes. It was like a asrimmage
and especially with over 100 yards in penalties. It's a game that UCF could have and should have won!

El Gringo

Mentor
Well young torches the Texas defense drives all the way down the field looks like it’s over. They stuffed him whole damn game credit where credit is due.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Shipley 2 carries up the middle no room to run. 4 yards. Then a 1 yard TD run. if Clemson can't block Furman for Shipley, it's going to be tough going for him.

woody39

Mentor
Slovis looking good early for Pitt against Tennessee, probably should of had a touchdown on 1st drive but bad drop meant they had to settle for three. Bartholomew starting and early catch to get drive going at tight end looks good.

Phall

Master
Defensive End for Texas misses the sack and young runs to the 20. He's a bad man the announcer says salivating
Texas left points on the board and were playing with a backup QB (Card did not look impressive while I was watching). But for me, this bozo is the bum of the game. Abandoned all technique to go for the Sportscenter highlight hit, aimed for the shoulders instead of the hips, completely whiffed, and worst of all, left a massive hole in his lane for the announcer's darling black quarterback to scamper through. He played bad and he should feel bad.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clemson giving the second string Rb Mafah more carries than Shipley. Shipley has not played any in the second series. Difficult to stay warm and get any rhythm coming out for an entire series.
TE Briningstool with the TD catchl

woody39

Mentor
Notre Dame losing to Marshall at the half!! Is Drew Pyne back up qb, they surely have nothing to lose get him in there!!!

woody39

Mentor
Reciever fails to catch perfectly thrown ball by Slovis tips it and defender intercepts in the end zone. Rubbish could of had two passing TDs in this quarter if their receivers could catch.