2022 College Football Week 2

ximasa

Guru
Miller is listed as a TE, but played WR/SR against Clemson. At 6'2, 221lbs. and 4.5 speed and caught everything against Clemson, and tough as nails. He should get a serious look. I expect him to go into the 6-7 round if he has a good pro-day. Furman's QB Tyler Huff looked great as well. He went 30/39 256 yards and a TD against a tough Clemson defense. Who knows what he could've done with an FBS line in front of him.

These two made that game watchable. Miller had a good game.

In Arkansas, Drew Sanders showed us why he's 5star, he's everywhere, with TJ Watt's explosiveness + Luke Kuchely skill.

Phall

Master
Xavier Restrepo led Miami receivers for the second week in a row with 72 yards on six catches, bringing him up to 11-172-1 on the year. (I'm calling him white until further notice) He's got a quality QB in Tyler Van Dyke throwing to him.

Warhawk_46

Master
Announcers were saying the same thing that he was going to be a fullback in the NFL, I understand he is small for a DE but he could easily be a ILB or OLB especially considering he played middle linebacker in high school.
While I love to see more white athletes at fullback as they could then see carries, they tried to do the Same to Sutten Smith and never gave him a fair shake at fullback. In my opinion, a 6’, strong and fast man has so much leverage against slower, taller tackles. Think of James Harrison who got a shot (after being cut 3-4 times) and then dominated.

Keep him at DE/OLB and let him create havoc.