2022 College Football Week 2

Warhawk_46

Master
Shipley needs to make stuff happen. His backup is outplaying him right now. White running backs have the shortest leashes possible.

Tucker Gregg looked good today. I like him, good player.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Shipley needs to make stuff happen. His backup is outplaying him right now. White running backs have the shortest leashes possible.

Tucker Gregg looked good today. I like him, good player.
Shipley is a RB that does his best work in space. Yes, he needs to show the power of the backup Mafah, but it's very difficult to run straight toward 2-3 DL and expect any kind of positive result. OL need to get WS a little seam.

Klubnik in the game

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Shipley is a RB that does his best work in space. Yes, he needs to show the power of the backup Mafah, but it's very difficult to run straight toward 2-3 DL and expect any kind of positive result. OL need to get WS a little seam.

Klubnik in the game
Klubnik 3 and out. CRAP

woody39

Mentor
57 yard score for Bartholomew the tight end for Pitt on the pass from Slovis. Athletically hurdled the attempted tackle on the way. Looks like a star for the future

Warhawk_46

Master
Absolutely, Shipley works best in space as his 17 yard TD illustrates. His line (and QB) holding him back some this year so far… but top tier backs make things happen. All I am saying is his leash, being a white man at a forbidden position, is shorter than his black teammates - even if he is the starter.

woody39

Mentor
35 yard reception McConkey for Georgia, he is legit as we all know here at caste football, think he will be int he NFL aswell

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Where's Brock Bowers? Have they forgot about him.

Good point. They need to get him going.

I agree about Shipley. First off he needs more touch's. Second in space he is a threat to take it to the house. They give him to many
power runs. The coaching staff needs to be more creative.

woody39

Mentor
Pitts protection is appalling slovis will be injured in a minute, the commentator just said he will be lucky to survive the season.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Shipley heating up, now over 5 yards per carry. Just ripped a 10 yarders followed by one for 13 yards!

Red Raider

Mentor
If Purdue WR Charlie Jones keeps it up he’ll be in the conversation for the Biletnikoff Award. 9-133-3 so far before halftime! 12-153-1 last week against Penn State.

Red Raider

Mentor
Marshall is going to beat ND. Game sealing INT by DE/OLB Owen Porter who also had a fumble return TD last week. Marshall is led by QB Henry Columbi who transferred from Texas Tech. Huge upset.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Marshall is going to beat ND. Game sealing INT by DE/OLB Owen Porter who also had a fumble return TD last week. Marshall is led by QB Henry Columbi who transferred from Texas Tech. Huge upset.
It looks like the only positive for ND is Mayer's 7 receptions for 98 yards. Should be a first or second round draft choice whenever he decides to go.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Have to wonder how Texas would have fared with Ewers in for the full game. The Texas running back has to be one of the most overrated players in college football this year - a player with that much hype should have stepped up and put the team on his shoulders.

Hopefully the overrated Alabama quotas stock is reevaluated - slight frame and was not dominant against one of the worst defenses of the past few seasons. Just some things to ponder.

Rocky B

Master
I’ve been flipping between Clemson and Air Force. Shipley has had some nice runs a a couple TDS....Brad Roberts is crushing.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Iowa has played with two White corners (Moss and DeJean) and a White free safety (Schulte) for most of the game today. they’ve been superb, as well. DeJean already has an interception in the end zone, Schulte has a couple big hits, and Moss has been quietly stellar in coverage and strong in run support.

i wonder when and who the last team to feature three White defensive backs was ... i’m guessing either BYU or Colorado State ...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
and speaking of White corners, Hudson Clark had another strong game for the Razorbacks. in addition to his coverage skills, he also had a fumble recovery.

Red Raider

Mentor
Nice to see the Iowa DB’s playing well. Petras has 49 passing yards and an INT heading into the 4th. Will be hard for Ferentz to keep defending him, doesn’t help that they can’t get the running game together either. They would be screwed without an elite defense.