2022-'23 NBA Season

El Gringo

Mentor
It's funny how so many of our guys are the leading scorers of their high school and college teams yet when they get to the nba they don't
get to shoot much with a few exceptions and it's almost always european guys as they can make more money for the league overseas.

I was looking at Christian Brauns minutes. He has averaged 14 minutes a game for the whole season. That was too much so the last 10 games
they reduced it to 13 minutes. They have alot of talent in Denver but this kid deserves at minimum 20 minutes plus a night. Oh to be young,
white and athletic. You can jump out of the gym but no team wants you to show that.

Again like I've said like a broken record over and over that the league does now want white guys that play above the rim.

Just imagine if he was on a white friendly team like Utah, Washington or Sacramento? Maybe even Miami? What a waste of elite
talent and the only way you can show your stuff is to play more.

I said it with Kessler early in the year when they wouldn't play him. Lucky for him they were short handed and it worked out for him. Look
what our guys can do with 30 minutes a night. I have no doubt Braun would already be scoring 10 to 15 points a night as a rookie and then
the sky is the limit once he is used to the faster pace of game. The kid with his shooting, defense & scoring could be a potential all star in
2 or 3 years but only if they play him and let him develop like they do with young athletic black players.

I was going to mention after one of the Braun dunk videos that he needs to quit flexing after dunks or he will spend more time developing on the bench or be out of the league. I have no doubt these high flying white guys are on a leash and Grayson knows it which is why he is still in the league

El Gringo

Mentor
My point on Braun is he needs to quit flexing and staring down the brothers after his awesome dunks or he will get less minutes than he is now.

Here’s a good article on Bob Sura that illustrates WLs point on the leash highly athletic white men are on. Sura spent his first four prime years riding the bench and “developing” in Cleveland under Fratello. The coach was fired and Sura received more minutes but he had injured his knee previously and was a shell of the athlete he once was. https://basketball.realgm.com/analysis/258086/Suspended-Indefinitely-Bob-Sura-Breaks-Out

jphoss

Mentor
It's funny how so many of our guys are the leading scorers of their high school and college teams yet when they get to the nba they don't
get to shoot much with a few exceptions and it's almost always european guys as they can make more money for the league overseas.

I was looking at Christian Brauns minutes. He has averaged 14 minutes a game for the whole season. That was too much so the last 10 games
they reduced it to 13 minutes. They have alot of talent in Denver but this kid deserves at minimum 20 minutes plus a night. Oh to be young,
white and athletic. You can jump out of the gym but no team wants you to show that.

Again like I've said like a broken record over and over that the league does now want white guys that play above the rim.

Just imagine if he was on a white friendly team like Utah, Washington or Sacramento? Maybe even Miami? What a waste of elite
talent and the only way you can show your stuff is to play more.

I said it with Kessler early in the year when they wouldn't play him. Lucky for him they were short handed and it worked out for him. Look
what our guys can do with 30 minutes a night. I have no doubt Braun would already be scoring 10 to 15 points a night as a rookie and then
the sky is the limit once he is used to the faster pace of game. The kid with his shooting, defense & scoring could be a potential all star in
2 or 3 years but only if they play him and let him develop like they do with young athletic black players.
Our guys especially American whites need to stop being so deferential too. I know easier said than done but if our guys need to do to score

My point on Braun is he needs to quit flexing and staring down the brothers after his awesome dunks or he will get less minutes than he is now.

Here’s a good article on Bob Sura that illustrates WLs point on the leash highly athletic white men are on. Sura spent his first four prime years riding the bench and “developing” in Cleveland under Fratello. The coach was fired and Sura received more minutes but he had injured his knee previously and was a shell of the athlete he once was. https://basketball.realgm.com/analysis/258086/Suspended-Indefinitely-Bob-Sura-Breaks-Out
I disagree. I don't like the culture of showboating that blacks have brought to professional sports, but it's not a battle we are going to win. Part of the problem with whites, especially in basketball, is that they are viewed as soft and as specialized role players. If our best athletes want to break that stereotype, they need to challenge the status quo and beat the blacks at their own game. No one questions that white players can be skilled - look at Bird, Jokic, Luka, Nash and the handful of so-called "sharpshooters" over the years. But there needs to be a direct challenge to the idea that whites cannot fill the "athletic alpha" role, and part of that involves what you might call "flexing". If it makes some people uncomfortable, it should be viewed as progress. I understand that CB may be "losing the battle" for minutes by doing it, but in my mind, it's about winning the war.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Our guys need to be alpha males on and off the court. Some cockiness and bravado is ok. Just don't become a jerk like so many of the
magical athletes do. I see grown men even in their late 20's to mid 30's acting more infantile & immature than teenagers. We do not want
to go to that level. Some level of getting in their face is ok to let them know that your winning! McClung just lets' his play on the court do the talking. Now in a dunk contest it's different as you have to hype up the judges and the crowd and he was amazing!

Chrisian Braun has so much talent. Think Tyler Herro with better hops but unless the Nuggets play him more he will fade away like so many of
our most athletic guys. I want our guys to show off their hops but I mostly want them to become better scorers. For that to happen we need more teams to believe that they can be a true alpha male leader of the team. Guys like Doncic and Jokic.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I was going to mention after one of the Braun dunk videos that he needs to quit flexing after dunks or he will spend more time developing on the bench or be out of the league. I have no doubt these high flying white guys are on a leash and Grayson knows it which is why he is still in the league
Add me to the list of those who want Braun to do MORE of the flexing, posing and staring down.

I want to see way more Whites acting "inappropriately"

Bucky

Hall of Famer
At this point ya why not. Screw optics be a cocky mofo if you can back it up. Where’s Peter Kiss? Buried in G League still?! He’s probably cockiest White Player I’ve ever seen and he led ncaa in scoring last season!!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
At this point ya why not. Screw optics be a cocky mofo if you can back it up. Where’s Peter Kiss? Buried in G League still?! He’s probably cockiest White Player I’ve ever seen and he lead ncaa in scoring last season!!
Yes Peter Kiss led the nation in scoing but went undrafted. Worse than that he wasn't even wanted in the NBA G Legue. He played in Mexico
briefly. He could still be available in the 2023 nba draft but he was ignorred last year and they will do it to him again. Why do you ask? It's
easy to figure out. He is a very athletic high scoring machine that could chance peole's perceptions about white basketball players. The league does not want that. Countless examples and yet no one outside of this message board ever questions it!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Rookie Walker Kessler with 20 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocks tonight. He will be unstoppable next year.

2nd year Player Corey Kispert with 27 points tonight. He has cemented himself as a permanent starter this season.

Tyler Herro still averaging over 20 points per game and Austin Reaves averaging 12 points a game. There are 4 young
american guys leading the way. There needs to be alot more and it won't be easy but every draft I have hope.

Glad to see Embiid get held to 25 points tonight. Let's see how Doncic can respond tommorow. Also both the OKC Thunder
and the Minnesota Timberwolves lost today. So there is still a chance the Mavs can get hot & make the playoffs. They can't
afford to lose any more games though.!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
To lead the nation in scoring and go completely undrafted is an absolute crime! The ADL and the NAACP would have squealed like stuck pigs if he had been black.

El Gringo

Mentor
The fact that Kriss wasn’t drafted or Hezonja is out of the league etc proves what I’m trying to get across. If athletic white men want to play in the league they have to toe the line like Grayson, Connaughton and others. Apparently you guys are missing my point I would love to see a white men acting “alpha” but its not going to last long if there dunking on the brothas and flexing. If I’m wrong then why haven’t we had a highly athletic, “alpha” 2 guard in the league, dunking on the Brothas who plays at a all star or mvp type level?? Is the white man not capable of playing that type of basketball?

El Gringo

Mentor
I’m the history of the league there hasn’t been a white Jordan like player. The skills and alpha attitude of Bird or Luka with the athleticism of Myers Leonard or Tom chambers for example. Why is this?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The fact that Kriss wasn’t drafted or Hezonja is out of the league etc proves what I’m trying to get across. If athletic white men want to play in the league they have to toe the line like Grayson, Connaughton and others. Apparently you guys are missing my point I would love to see a white men acting “alpha” but its not going to last long if there dunking on the brothas and flexing. If I’m wrong then why haven’t we had a highly athletic, “alpha” 2 guard in the league, dunking on the Brothas who plays at a all star or mvp type level?? Is the white man not capable of playing that type of basketball?

We know whites are capable but the league does'nt want that type of white on the teams. They push the unathletic white guy propaganda
all the time. It's very hard to change these lies when our guys than can be similar to jordan, kobe, etc. are not allowed to play and are
ignorred. It's a really messed up situation. Anyone that watches some professional european basketball sees alot of high flying whites.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's half time of the Dallas vs Miami Game. Luka Doncic has 23 at the half. Hoping for a huge 2nd half. The Mavs trail by 12 at the
half so Doncic has everyone reason to keep playing hard. The Mavs really need this win! Hoping for a huge 2nd half from Doncica
and the rest of the Mavs team.

On the other side Miami has started 3 white guys today. 5 of the 9 players that have played for the Heat are white or a majority. Wow!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another day and another loss. The Mavs just have no defense. Huge credit to Miami though as they have so many guys that
can beat you and they were even missing one of their all star starters tonight Bam.

Luka Donic played 45 of the 48 minutes. He just missed a triple double and I have to feel bad for the guy. They play Atlanta tommorow
and he should take the day off but he will probably won't. I expect his legs and body to be dead tired tommorow so he may struggle bad.
Even after a huge game his points per game only went up by .01 so he is at 32.9 points per game to Embiid at 33.0 points per game. With
only four games left it's still anyones NBA Scoring Title to win! I could be happy with no playoffs but win the scoring title. If both things
don't happen it's gonna be a very, very long off season and summer with alot of soul searching. Mavs need major changes. If only they would
have kept Porzingis!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Stats from todays Dallas vs Miami Game with the leading scorers:

Luka Doncic 42 points, 10 rebounds, 8 assists and 2 steals
Maxi Kleber 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal

Cody Zeller 20 points, 8 rebounds and 1 steal
Max Strus 18 points, 4 rebounds and 1 assist
Tyler Herro 15 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal
Kevin Love 18 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steal
D. Robinson Only played 2 minutes and didn't score

Snow Plow

Guru
Stats from todays Dallas vs Miami Game with the leading scorers:

Luka Doncic 42 points, 10 rebounds, 8 assists and 2 steals
Maxi Kleber 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal

Cody Zeller 20 points, 8 rebounds and 1 steal
Max Strus 18 points, 4 rebounds and 1 assist
Tyler Herro 15 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal
Kevin Love 18 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steal
D. Robinson Only played 2 minutes and didn't score
What happened to Duncan Robinson? I know he had some injury issues, but isn’t a part of the rotation it seems.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I disagree. I don't like the culture of showboating that blacks have brought to professional sports, but it's not a battle we are going to win. Part of the problem with whites, especially in basketball, is that they are viewed as soft and as specialized role players. If our best athletes want to break that stereotype, they need to challenge the status quo and beat the blacks at their own game. No one questions that white players can be skilled - look at Bird, Jokic, Luka, Nash and the handful of so-called "sharpshooters" over the years. But there needs to be a direct challenge to the idea that whites cannot fill the "athletic alpha" role, and part of that involves what you might call "flexing". If it makes some people uncomfortable, it should be viewed as progress. I understand that CB may be "losing the battle" for minutes by doing it, but in my mind, it's about winning the war.
Very good post and an interesting discussion about Braun. I've so completely tuned out basketball the past few years that I hadn't heard of him. That tomahawk dunk and the alpha way he executed it was tremendous, especially coming from a White American rather than a Euro.

There's some really good White talent in the NBA, and I'm tempted to start following them, which means watching some NBA games. But there's only so much time and it's always a tradeoff when more time is put into one pursuit at the expense of other(s). So will probably continue to follow vicariously through this thread for now.

I do think there's a fine line that the top White athletes who successfully overcome the Caste System's various obstacles have to follow, between being confident and aggressive, but not coming across as too arrogant. Showboating White athletes have always been disliked. Forty years ago Mark Gastineau was enemy number one of the media and DWFs even as he was breaking sack records because of his overdone celebration dances. The only exceptions are those who can take on a WWF personna like Kevin Greene and Clay Matthews. Someone like Adam Thielen does a good job of coming across as confident and not about to take any **** without "crossing that fine line."

But it's vital now that capable White men need to be as alpha as possible in all the right ways without overdoing it.

Warhawk_46

Master
Nice aggresive move to the rim with a strong facial erasal dunk by Grayson Allen. If he started to do this too much he probably would not
be allowed to start. They do this to the majority of our high flying white guys. They just want crackers to be set shooters and stay outside. No
trying to embarass their magical supermen. It's not allowed. Why is Mac McClung not playing on a team? Hmmm. Let me try to figure it out.
It's not his basketball talent or his defense. What could it be? We must push the propaganda 24/7 that whites cannot jump just like the movie.
Exactly. Being from Wisconsin, I have seen Allen take over games a handful of time when he actually shoots. He can score at will - he just doesn’t see too willing. He likely is aware he cannot emasculate too many… black fragility and all.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another day and another loss. The Mavs just have no defense. Huge credit to Miami though as they have so many guys that
can beat you and they were even missing one of their all star starters tonight Bam.

Luka Donic played 45 of the 48 minutes. He just missed a triple double and I have to feel bad for the guy. They play Atlanta tommorow
and he should take the day off but he will probably won't. I expect his legs and body to be dead tired tommorow so he may struggle bad.
Even after a huge game his points per game only went up by .01 so he is at 32.9 points per game to Embiid at 33.0 points per game. With
only four games left it's still anyones NBA Scoring Title to win! I could be happy with no playoffs but win the scoring title. If both things
don't happen it's gonna be a very, very long off season and summer with alot of soul searching. Mavs need major changes. If only they would
have kept Porzingis!
It went just like I thought it would. Another day and another loss. Doncic looked average and very tired scoring only 22 points. Kyrie
had a big game but between the 4th quarter and overtime I felt like they played keep the ball away from Doncic. No worry about
the scoring title. Make sure he loses. Sounds crazy but the game I watched was very strange. Embiid has 28 mid 4th quarter and they
are down by 20. Why play him? Because Embiid and the team & the league in my opinion want to cement the scoring title. There is
no chance of a Sixers comeback yet he is still in there heaving up shots. Wow is all I can say. Too bad Doncic doesn't have the same team
support despite him leading the nba in scoring 90% of the year!

Then to make things worse Jokic has been rested for 3 games in a row now and he is stuck at 9.9 assists. Makes you wonder if the fix is
in for Embiid to win the mvp and scoring title while at the same time keeping Jokic from averaging a triple double for the season.

In the words of JimmyChitwood you really can't make this stuff up!

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
It went just like I thought it would. Another day and another loss. Doncic looked average and very tired scoring only 22 points. Kyrie
had a big game but between the 4th quarter and overtime I felt like they played keep the ball away from Doncic. No worry about
the scoring title. Make sure he loses. Sounds crazy but the game I watched was very strange. Embiid has 28 mid 4th quarter and they
are down by 20. Why play him? Because Embiid and the team & the league in my opinion want to cement the scoring title. There is
no chance of a Sixers comeback yet he is still in there heaving up shots. Wow is all I can say. Too bad Doncic doesn't have the same team
support despite him leading the nba in scoring 90% of the year!

Then to make things worse Jokic has been rested for 3 games in a row now and he is stuck at 9.9 assists. Makes you wonder if the fix is
in for Embiid to win the mvp and scoring title while at the same time keeping Jokic from averaging a triple double for the season.

In the words of JimmyChitwood you really can't make this stuff up!
I believe it all. There is nothing I have seen that doesnt point to the ptb doing anything and everything to keep white men docile… can’t have white heroes anymore lest us white men get a little racial pride back.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Unreal. Two things. First off they are blaming Doncic and his leadership for the Mavs probably not making the playoffs. Only in America.

Then the fact they might not play him the last couple of games if they lose the next game tells me the team does not wnat him to win
the scoring title. He only trails by .04 or less than 1/2 a point a game. Why wouldn't the team want him to win the scoring title. The media
ignores everything with white players. Hold them down every chance they get!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It is bizarre WL and the trade to get Irving seems to be when everything went down. From fourth place to actually 2 games out of 8th, since OK owns the tiebreaker. And Stephen A Smith was probably scripted to claim it's Luka's fault they went down in performance. Bspn is just that, bs scripted for the circus crowd that still tunes in. But I'm with you, he should play and they should feed him the ball to get the scoring title if he wants to play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ok Im gonna sound like bigunreal who use to post here. The sixers vs celtics game looks like practice. They are not trying to stop
Embiid at all. He has 38 points already and it's just too easy. Then Jokic is finally playing and not looking to pass. He will probably
have a 4 or 5 assist game to kill his triple double for the season. It's like he is being told to stand down. Sounds crazy but in this
anit white world it wouldn't suprise me. They have to follow orders. Kyrie learned real quick when he said the wrong things with the nets.

Halftime of the Nuggets game and Jokic has 1 assist. He is not even trying to pass the ball. Yeah I'm just disgusted.

Last edited: