2022-'23 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Gradey Dick I wasn't aware of how athletic he was. The kid has a 40 inch vertical. Combine that with his shooting and all
around skills and I can see how he can be a very highly sought after player if they can look past the fact that he is white. Wtih the success
of a guy like a Tyler Herro and Cody Kispert I think we will start to see a slight uptick in white american players drafted!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Utah Jazz gave a start to Luka Samanac tonight. He has only played twice all year. Samanac responded
with 23 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 steals. Imagine if he only had upside? The also played Micah Potter
for the first time this year and he had 10 points, 10 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steal off the bench.

You have to wonder how many of our guys that ride the bench all season long could be stars!

On the other side for the Nuggets Christian Braun had 14 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals and 1 block
off the bench as always. In a meaningless game you would have thought maybe give the kid 1 or 2 starts.
He had 15 points in the last game and 19 a while before that and always off the bench in limited minutes!

Christian Braun has all star potential and only his team and coach is holding back this talented rookie!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good outing for Potter! Jazz would be wise to work him into the rotation next season.

El Gringo

Mentor
The Utah Jazz gave a start to Luka Samanac tonight. He has only played twice all year. Samanac responded
with 23 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 steals. Imagine if he only had upside? The also played Micah Potter
for the first time this year and he had 10 points, 10 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steal off the bench.

You have to wonder how many of our guys that ride the bench all season long could be stars!

On the other side for the Nuggets Christian Braun had 14 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals and 1 block
off the bench as always. In a meaningless game you would have thought maybe give the kid 1 or 2 starts.
He had 15 points in the last game and 19 a while before that and always off the bench in limited minutes!

Christian Braun has all star potential and only his team and coach is holding back this talented rookie!

I happy these guys who have been riding the pine all year got a little bit of a opportunity last night! It must be very frustrating to know your capable of so much more and probably proving it in practice but it doesn’t result in playing time. Thanks WL!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the last game of the year the Sixers finally played McClung a good amount of minutes yet he still came off the bench. Even then the
kid just missed a triple double. So what will the Sixers do? Will they keep him or let him go? I hope he gets out of there as fast as possbile.
They do not really want him and only did this as it was the last game of the year. They had him signed since the NBA All Star Game Weekend yet only played him the last 2 games of the season and off the bench. They do not respect this kid.

maxres.jpg

Mac McClung 76ers Highlights Vs Nets (20 pts, 9 assists, 9 Rebs)

El Gringo

Mentor
In the last game of the year the Sixers finally played McClung a good amount of minutes yet he still came off the bench. Even then the
kid just missed a triple double. So what will the Sixers do? Will they keep him or let him go? I hope he gets out of there as fast as possbile.
They do not really want him and only did this as it was the last game of the year. They had him signed since the NBA All Star Game Weekend yet only played him the last 2 games of the season and off the bench. They do not respect this kid.

maxres.jpg

Mac McClung 76ers Highlights Vs Nets (20 pts, 9 assists, 9 Rebs)

WL, John Stockton on steroids!!!! Impeccable defense,awsome court vision, diving for balls perfect shooting form, taking it to the basket on much larger defenders etc! He absolutely schooled patty mills who has been a long time pro for no other reason than his skin color. A white man that sucks as bad as Mills wouldn’t even made a d-1 college team. I love this guy who puts together macs film because he emphasizes macs defense. Macs feet are so quick no one could get around him in the highlights. This should game should wake up a lot of self hating dwf’s.

I need to tamper down my optimism this is eerily similar to Hezonja whi got to start at point guard for the knicks the last two games but was cut the next season.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So despite averaging over 25 points a game in the NBA G League this year the Sixers cut McClung today after his 2 way contract
expired. He had 20 points, 9 rebounds and 9 assists today off the bench in the nba. Yet he is not worth being on the playoff roster?
Even if they could they wouldn't. Get out of Philly young man and never look back. At least his last game he got to showcase his skills.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
**** Doc Rivers. Someone give this kid a shot! End the racial apprenticeship!

Warhawk_46

Master
Way back in the early 2000s the scoring title for the league went down to the last game. It was between Shaq and either David Robinson or Tim Duncan from the Spurs, I can't remember which Spur player it was. However, the early game in San Antonio had their player up in the points average. The Lakers found out what they needed to do, and they fed the ball to Shaq all night long and he scored a career high 64 points... That's what teams do when they care about their player winning the scoring title. But we know why things don't work out that way for Luca...
Sorry to get you even more frustrated White Lightning, but that's the truth.
It also happened on the inverse in the late 1990s - David Robinson (great Christian man) and Shaquille O’Neal were neck and neck for the scoring title and the Spurs fed Robinson who scored 71 points and win the scoring title.

THAT is what a franchise should do as long as it doesn’t compromise a win. They should be actively working to build up their players.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Marble-mouthed Kendrick Perkins made the MVP discussion a race debate, he fumbled his ESPN talking points but jew Zach Lowe picked up the ball and successfully made it all about the race of the voters, so now White voters have to vote for the Black or be called racist.

The same jew Zach Lowe is trying to argue that Luka doesn't deserve an all-NBA first team over Shai Gilgeous-Alexander due to team record, when Luka is 33-33 (including games he played injured, and the game he played 1 quarter where they tanked) with the Mavs being 5-11 without him, and Shai being 33-35 with the Thunder being 7-7 without him. Yeah makes sense. Jew sense.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm still just so angry at what was done both to Luka Doncic and Nikola Jokic. It's clear that they both were held down and suppressed.
It kept Doncic from the scoring title as he finished 2nd in scoring. He almost fell all the way to 3rd in the scoring title race as they just wouldn't play him or support him with a scoring tille on the line. Then Jokic who averaged a triple double all season long only in the last
2 weeks was held back and suppressed. He missed many games and when he played they limited his minutes . I have no doubt he was also
told to not keep his assists up. He had 1 game with 3 assists and other games similar when he hadn't done that all year long.

It costed Nikola Jokic of a huge acheivement. He would have only been the 3rd NBA Player to average a triple double.for a season. The league didn't want that as they wanted Embiid to win the scoring title and MVP Award. They also denied Jokic the chance to be only the 3rd player in history to win 3 straight NBA MVP Awards. It's highway crime at the highest level against this man! He still deserves the MVP but won't get it. To think he ended the season with 9.8 assists makes me so angry that I want to scream from the rooftops. This was done to him on purpose in my honest opinion. Anti white hatred at the highest level.

booth

Mentor
The dunk of the year in the NBA by the most hated white man in the league, Grayson Allen.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Didn't watch the game but I'm very happy with the Denver Nuggets going up 2-0 in their playoff series. So the west
is going good so far but you can never relax in the playoffs. Hope Denver and Sacremento continue to play as if they
are down 2 games instead of being up. If either of them go up 3 to 0 or even 3 games to 1, then they should easily get
past the first round.

Phall

Master
Jokic loses the MVP to Embiid in what was probably a predictable outcome. Black ESPN commentator Kendrick Perkins, despite barely clearing thresholds of literacy, fluency, and sentience, seemed to inject this narrative a couple months ago that it would be RACIST to have a white three-peat MVP winner. While his argument was stupid, he planted the seed in the minds of enough voters to sway their decisions. (Perhaps I give Perkins too much credit, since plenty of the sports talk cue cards are delivered from the top down, either from media decision-makers or the league itself).

I don't feel like digging around to post "proof" that Jokic should've won. Overall, his advanced efficiency metrics are all through the roof, above and beyond the other prolific high-usage players. The NBA is sports-themed entertainment, and the product they are selling is not 'white athletic excellence.'

The vote wasn't even particularly close:
FvKNgClXgAsbcYl

One point of interest here is that Jokic's board only adds up to 99, meaning one MVP voter left him out of the top 5 altogether. In other words, he refused to vote for a white three-peat winner on principle in the same manner that some baseball voters deny first-ballot HoF admission.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nikola Jokic just missed a triple double average for the whole season. Jokic should have won in a landslide but they
just have to put whitey back in his place. The stats, leadership, etc. etc. blow away Embiid. Let's just say Embiid had alot
of help winning the scoring title and the MVP in my honest opinion.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think the real test now will be… does Jokic or Embid make 1st Team All-NBA? Embid may have won MVP with a political vote but he is in no way, shape or form a better player than Jokic.

Also will be interesting to see if Luka makes another 1st team given how poorly the Mavs season ended.

jphoss

Mentor
Hopefully this focuses Jokic and the nuggets even more. A finals mvp performance and he’ll be the face of the league

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hopefully this focuses Jokic and the nuggets even more. A finals mvp performance and he’ll be the face of the league
I say it's a 50/50 chance. Denver has the talent and Jokic is the best player in the NBA regardless of the MVP Voting.

My worry is the politics involved. Lebron James breaks the All Time Scoring Record. I think they really want him to ride off into the
sunset with at least 1 more championship as he loses half the finals he goes to. Hope I'm wrong and Denver gets there!