2022-'23 NBA Season

El Gringo

Mentor
Thanks for the share. That was fun to watch!

Kennard is a good player. He’s only had 1 season in which he received over 30 mins per game. Year 3 in his career (2019-20) and his last with Detroit. He averaged 15.8 ppg. In his only other year averaging over 25 mpg, he averaged 11.9 ppg on a Clippers team of ballhogs. Since his 3rd season, he’s improved his shooting averages by at least 5 percentage points.

I think if he received another season that matched his career high in mpg (33), he would be a 20 ppg guy factoring in his improved shooting and assuming he took more shots as an established vet. The Grizzlies are stacked at guard, so I don’t think this scenario happens there, but he he plays well the rest of the way maybe he can parlay that into a starting role on a team in need.
[/QUOTE

Great analysis Luke is also taking minutes from another talented white 2-guard in Konchar who I think is just as of capable as a all around player but not as a shooter. White 2-guards seem to to stack up. It’s making sense in Milwaukee as Bucky loves but nowhere else.

Another thing to take into consideration that a white player like Kennard has to deal with mentally is the fact that he will be be pulled and benched after a missed 3 or called for a foul while guarding on the perimeter. Black players don’t have to worry about this mentally or from their coaches.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Do you guys ever find it strange that Nikola Jokic is surrounded by mostly players that don't look like him? It's the same with Luka Doncic.

Maybe the league knows how good they are and that they could be even better if they were paired with guys that look like them. They
fear a dream team with a high number of white guys. The league does not what that. Even if the fans do the league doesn't care. They
have their agenda and will stick to it.

I still stand by my assertion that the Mavs gave up up Porzingis way too soon. He is averaging 23 points and 9 rebounds a game. He has
been healthy the majority of the year. The Mavs lack that dominant big man. Kleba and other guys they have are not even on the same level
of Kristapps. Porzingis and never will. The only knock with him is he was hurt alot and he didn't mesh well with Doncic. Well maybe that would
have come in time. No one can tell me they couldn't have been good together. Doncic needs some euro's around him. It helps build the
culture. It's the same with black players. No black player would want to be the 1 out of 12 players on a team. It would never happen in this
anti white world but most teams should have a good mixture of 6 of 12 or 7 of 12. The team would get along better and play at a higher
level in my opinion. It reminds me of Nowitzki. No matter how great a white player is they love to surround them with non white players.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
I agree for sure you for sure WL that the league doesn’t want another majority white team like Birds celtics complimented by some team minded brothas like the Chief and DJ. Dirk did it by his own force of will and I’m afraid Luka will have to do
The same. I think he is up for challenge if he can keep the refs off his ass! Nearly every-time he goes
To the basket he’s fouled. Cuban also needs to fire Kidd.

I don’t know wth happened to Kristaps in Dallas, he played terrible defense and was always hurt. It’s to bad a guy with the mindset and killer instinct Luka Garza wasn’t blessed with Kristaps body and athleticism.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Do you guys ever find it strange that Nikola Jokic is surrounded by mostly players that don't look like him? It's the same with Luka Doncic.

Maybe the league knows how good they are and that they could be even better if they were paired with guys that look like them. They
fear a dream team with a high number of white guys. The league does not what that. Even if the fans do the league doesn't care. They
have their agenda and will stick to it.

I still stand by my assertion that the Mavs gave up up Porzingis way too soon. He is averaging 23 points and 9 rebounds a game. He has
been healthy the majority of the year. The Mavs lack that dominant big man. Kleba and other guys they have are not even on the same level
of Kristapps. Porzingis and never will. The only knock with him is he was hurt alot and he didn't mesh well with Doncic. Well maybe that would
have come in time. No one can tell me they couldn't have been good together. Doncic needs some euro's around him. It helps build the
culture. It's the same with black players. No black player would want to be the 1 out of 12 players on a team. It would never happen in this
anti white world but most teams should have a good mixture of 6 of 12 or 7 of 12. The team would get along better and play at a higher
level in my opinion. It reminds me of Nowitzki. No matter how great a white player is they love to surround them with non white players.
I am willing to bet all white players in the league are hated to some degree. It only takes a mild disagreement with a white player and all the bruthas will turn their back on them completely.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One team we have not talked enough about here is the Sacramento Kings. They currently have the 3rd best record in their conference
and are on track to make a huge playoff run. 2 of their 5 starters are white and more importantly they are both young and going into
their prime years.

Domantas Sabonis is 26 years of age and averaging almost 20 points per game while leading the NBA in rebounding at 12.5! Then add
in the 24 year old Kevin Huerter who averages over 15 points per night. They both have a great chemistry playing together and have really
helped to lift the Kings into a championship contending team! It's great to see. The Kings also have Matthew Dellavedova & Alex Len off
the bench. They are veterans who are very solid players. Would love to see them add a couple more of our guys next year but they are a team to watch in the playoffs for sure!

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yes Kings have been a feel good story! Both Sabonis and Huerter have taken it to another level since being traded there!

*pretty sure Sabonis has had another since this meme!
1E027D42-3F9F-47F9-9EE2-421A0849F3BE.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes Kings have been a feel good story! Both Sabonis and Huerter have taken it to another level since being traded there!

*pretty sure Sabonis has had another since this meme!
View attachment 3835

Amazing year Jokic has had. It's gonna be close for the NBA MVP between him and Joe Embiid. If Jokic can average that triple double for
the season he should win in a very tight race. Not sure though as the media and fans want Embiid since he has come close many times. Despite Embiid leading the league in scoring at the moment, he is no where near the all around game & stats of Jokic. No one is. In a fair
world Jokic wins it. Hope he can make history.

Very cool that the top 3 NBA Players with the most triple doubles this year are all white guys. This is awesome!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Walker Kessler put on a show tonight with 31 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 block. He had around 3 or 4 blocks
that were not credited to him. I watched the whole game. Sadly without Markannen again the Jazz lost. I like the Kings
too but the Jazz are fighting for their playoff lives like Dallas. It was a hard loss to swallow as Markannen could have helped
them win this game.

For the Kings Kevin Huerter had 27 points and Sabonis had 18 points in the win. The Kings are really playing great basketball.

maxres.jpg

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor
One team we have not talked enough about here is the Sacramento Kings. They currently have the 3rd best record in their conference
and are on track to make a huge playoff run. 2 of their 5 starters are white and more importantly they are both young and going into
their prime years.

Domantas Sabonis is 26 years of age and averaging almost 20 points per game while leading the NBA in rebounding at 12.5! Then add
in the 24 year old Kevin Huerter who averages over 15 points per night. They both have a great chemistry playing together and have really
helped to lift the Kings into a championship contending team! It's great to see. The Kings also have Matthew Dellavedova & Alex Len off
the bench. They are veterans who are very solid players. Would love to see them add a couple more of our guys next year but they are a team to watch in the playoffs for sure!
After Princeton knocked off AZ and Mizz videos started to pop up about the influence the Princeton offense has on the Kings. I believe the coach of Princeton became a king time assistant coach during the kings prime years and they’ve kept a lot of the same concepts. It’s not a surprise that once they brought in high iq unselfish yet talented whites their offensive efficiency has gone off the charts and is once of the best the nba has ever seen

icsept

Master
Dallas loses again to the Hornets. Luka scores 40 and picks up his 16th technical, triggering a one game suspension. Right now Dallas is out of the playoffs. They might as well lose out, because they’re not going anywhere the playoffs. They can get a lottery pick (must be a top ten pick, or it goes to the Knicks from the Porzingis trade), let Kyrie walk, and totally remake their roster.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dallas loses again to the Hornets. Luka scores 40 and picks up his 16th technical, triggering a one game suspension. Right now Dallas is out of the playoffs. They might as well lose out, because they’re not going anywhere the playoffs. They can get a lottery pick (must be a top ten pick, or it goes to the Knicks from the Porzingis trade), let Kyrie walk, and totally remake their roster.
Yeah that would be the smart move. Hate to see a team lay down and die but they need alot of help. To give you an example with the
passing, In the starting 5 guys, Doncic had 8 assists, Irving 3 and no one else had an assist. They don't pass the ball good. Too much one
on one action and very poor defense. For the future missing the playoffs could be the best thing to happen to them.

On a side note there is still a chance Doncic can win the scoring title. That would be more important to us here than a playoff berth.

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
according to what i just read, Mavs are 3-8 when playing both Doncic and Irving. OUCH!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One bright spot is OKC taking their place. Too bad Chet Holmgren won't play till next year. Josh Giddey has really blossomed
into a fine young point guard averaging around 16 points per night. He will continue to get better as he is only 20 years of age.
Wish they didn't get rid of some of the other guys they had but next fall we will see this dynamic duo play together finally. So I
wouldn't mind seeing OKC. As of now Utah and Dallas are out of the playoffs but we still have 7 games to go.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Now they took away the technical foul which means Luka can play tonight. The Mavs might have to win 7 of 7 games or at least 6 of 7 games
just to have a chance to make the playoffs. Not very likely but the scoring title is still up for grabs. Go Luka Magic!

icsept

Master
Walker Kessler has passed Shaq for some rookie all time NBA Records. I would love to see him get rookie of the year!

Kessler is a very nice player. I went to a Thunder/Jazz game a month ago. Kessler is very smooth and agile, with excellent timing and skill with his blocks. The Jazz never ran a single play for him, so he had to manufacture his own stats. He’s a good shooter, but I expect him to continue to improve his stroke until his 3pt shot is a weapon. He has a higher ceiling than Brook Lopez.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kessler is a very nice player. I went to a Thunder/Jazz game a month ago. Kessler is very smooth and agile, with excellent timing and skill with his blocks. The Jazz never ran a single play for him, so he had to manufacture his own stats. He’s a good shooter, but I expect him to continue to improve his stroke until his 3pt shot is a weapon. He has a higher ceiling than Brook Lopez.

Exactly my friend. I've seen so many Jazz Games this year and Kessler is an after thought on offense. If they ran more plays for him he would
already be scoring 15 to 20 points per night. I'm still happy he has finally gotten more minutes in the 2nd half of the season. it's really helped
him to grow as a player.

As of today Walker Kessler is leading the NBA in Field Goal Percentage at over 72%. This is amazing and even more so for a guy that has
to work for every basket he gets. Then add in he is 4th in the NBA in blocked shots as a rookie. The kid is 21 years of age and he talent is
just immense. I see huge strides going into his 2nd season in the fall. I really hope he wins rookie of the year!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Despite the Mavs blowing out Indiana tonight, they should put Doncic back in the game. He hasn't played the whole 4th quarter. Why
is it a big deal? Tell me if any other player had a chance at a scoring title that they wouldn't play him a few more minutes to keep his
average steady or to improve it. He has 25 points and again they haven't played him the whole 4th quarter. This is unreal. Do you think
a Jordan, Kobe, etc. etc. would come out of a game and be unselfish if it meant costing them a possible scorintg title? We know they would
be in the game. Their egos are huge. Doncic should be in the game ofr a few more minutes but he is white so it won't happen. So his
scoring average will go down and we have only 6 games left in the season. It's gonna be near impossible for him to win the scoring title.

icsept

Master
Embid is not playing tonight. So, he’ll still be at 33.3. Doncic will probably be down to 33.0 or 32.9 ppg. It’s still not over.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

On the channel where I listened to the game the black announcer made fun of Doncic most of the game. He said he doesn't jump and
all kinds of other cutdowns as he laughed. The white co announcer said nothing but it was akward silence everytime it happened. The only
compliment I heard that announcer say towards Doncic was this pass. He couldn't find anything else to give praise to.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Exactly my friend. I've seen so many Jazz Games this year and Kessler is an after thought on offense. If they ran more plays for him he would
already be scoring 15 to 20 points per night. I'm still happy he has finally gotten more minutes in the 2nd half of the season. it's really helped
him to grow as a player.

As of today Walker Kessler is leading the NBA in Field Goal Percentage at over 72%. This is amazing and even more so for a guy that has
to work for every basket he gets. Then add in he is 4th in the NBA in blocked shots as a rookie. The kid is 21 years of age and he talent is
just immense. I see huge strides going into his 2nd season in the fall. I really hope he wins rookie of the year!
Two Whites aren't winning rookie of the year and MVP in same season. It won't be allowed

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Two Whites aren't winning rookie of the year and MVP in same season. It won't be allowed
Yes this is very true but it doesn't mean that they shouldn't win the awards. Tonight Kessler in only 30 minutes had
18 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal and 7 blocked shots! Who does that as a rookie? No one but Kessler. Let me
add that no nba veteran does that for the most part. The kid is 21 years old.

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Phall

Master

Athleticism off the charts during NBA's combine equivalent... gotta play this guy some more and unlock his "potential." Dangerous enough that Jokic is MVP-status every game.

Worth mentioning (and forgive me if I get some detail wrong): Philly travelled to Denver tonight in battle of the media's two MVP candidates. Embiid chose to sit out the game because it's a "back-to-back" on the road and not part of his regular schedule of sitting out games. Denver had a tough time of it but won on the back of Jokic's 25-17-12 line.

The Braun-Jokic one-two punch is extra-quirky because Jokic is criticized for what amounts to his "lack of athleticism" while Braun out-leaps all his black teammates but still needs "seasoning" on the bench.