2022-'23 NBA Season

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I say it's a 50/50 chance. Denver has the talent and Jokic is the best player in the NBA regardless of the MVP Voting.

My worry is the politics involved. Lebron James breaks the All Time Scoring Record. I think they really want him to ride off into the
sunset with at least 1 more championship as he loses half the finals he goes to. Hope I'm wrong and Denver gets there!
As much as I dislike anti-White ‘Queen LeBrown’ I despise Steve Kerr even more. He’s a radical, anti-White, commie traitor so I find that to be worse. So for that reason, and the fact that Austin Reeves is now the Lakers 2nd or 3rd best player, I’ll be pulling for LA. Then if they face Denver, I’ll be hope they get beaten like a drum.

El Gringo

Mentor
As much as I dislike anti-White ‘Queen LeBrown’ I despise Steve Kerr even more. He’s a radical, anti-White, commie traitor so I find that to be worse. So for that reason, and the fact that Austin Reeves is now the Lakers 2nd or 3rd best player, I’ll be pulling for LA. Then if they face Denver, I’ll be hope they get beaten like a drum.

I’m with you 100%. I’ll take Lebron and Reeves over a Kerr coached team any day of the week. I used to love the guy as a player and tried to mimic his shooting form but screw him now! To be honest even if the lakers didn’t have Reeves I would still root for them over Kerr and the warriors. As far as Reeves goes I hope he gets more aggressive as the playoffs continue and quits being a perimeter floater.

Last edited:

Phall

Master
I’m with you 100%. I’ll take Lebron and Reeves over a Kerr coached team any day of the week. I used to love the guy as a player and tried to mimic his shooting form but screw him now! To be honest even if the lakers didn’t have Reeves I would still root for them over Kerr and the warriors. As far as Reeves goes I hope he gets more aggressive as the playoffs continue and quits being a perimeter floater.

I'm with you both, although I was more of a Tom Chambers guy than Steve Kerr. And eventually Allen Iverson too, if I'm being honest.

On a somewhat-related tangent (about very "ghetto" players), I've seen this guy Dillon Brooks on the Grizzlies suddenly get a lot of press... all negative. He was on some winning teams during his college stint at Oregon, of such that the program hasn't replicated since. Presently, he seems to have taken on a sort of 'villain' role where he talks trash about the opposing team's best player, who he generally guards, and then downplays any successful performance against him.

Maybe that act is too cheesy and forced, and maybe Brooks really doesn't back up his bulletin board talk very often. Maybe it's just the pro wrestling fan in me, but I enjoy and appreciate that attitude, even more so considering the slobbery fawning over the black sports celebrities that he's antagonizing. The Lakers "upset" the Grizzlies, then somehow the news was leaked that Memphis would not re-sign Brooks' expiring contract. 'Dillon Brooks' trended as a twitter topic as archetype NBA fans memed him playing in China. Gone are the days when Michael Jordan would have had the crap knocked out of him in the lane by the power forwards of the Pistons and Knicks. It's an inverted power structure, in my mind anyway. The sports media loves 'punching down' on failed villains, this one in particular.

I'm very happy that Reaves will get a mega-deal this offseason, since he deserves it AND it will help inspire white kids to aspire to his success. This doesn't mean he's guaranteed to blow up: see Duncan Robinson. At the very least, the front office that pays him will force that coaching staff to play him, and I expect he'll be up for the challenge.

He went undrafted, btw.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm with you both, although I was more of a Tom Chambers guy than Steve Kerr. And eventually Allen Iverson too, if I'm being honest.

On a somewhat-related tangent (about very "ghetto" players), I've seen this guy Dillon Brooks on the Grizzlies suddenly get a lot of press... all negative. He was on some winning teams during his college stint at Oregon, of such that the program hasn't replicated since. Presently, he seems to have taken on a sort of 'villain' role where he talks trash about the opposing team's best player, who he generally guards, and then downplays any successful performance against him.

Maybe that act is too cheesy and forced, and maybe Brooks really doesn't back up his bulletin board talk very often. Maybe it's just the pro wrestling fan in me, but I enjoy and appreciate that attitude, even more so considering the slobbery fawning over the black sports celebrities that he's antagonizing. The Lakers "upset" the Grizzlies, then somehow the news was leaked that Memphis would not re-sign Brooks' expiring contract. 'Dillon Brooks' trended as a twitter topic as archetype NBA fans memed him playing in China. Gone are the days when Michael Jordan would have had the crap knocked out of him in the lane by the power forwards of the Pistons and Knicks. It's an inverted power structure, in my mind anyway. The sports media loves 'punching down' on failed villains, this one in particular.

I'm very happy that Reaves will get a mega-deal this offseason, since he deserves it AND it will help inspire white kids to aspire to his success. This doesn't mean he's guaranteed to blow up: see Duncan Robinson. At the very least, the front office that pays him will force that coaching staff to play him, and I expect he'll be up for the challenge.

He went undrafted, btw.

Regarding Tom Chambers. He was one of my favorite players from back in the day. Could score with just about anyone and was an incredible
dunker as well as all around scorer. He averaged over 25 points with the Suns in the his first year & 27 points per game in his 2nd year. This
was all around the age of the early 30's as he wasn't allowed the freedom to lead the team in Seattle. Great player and person. He has a
cabin he built by himself years ago and alot of land. True mans, man! I miss those days as the Suns were fun to watch back then!

mqdefault.jpg

Tom Chambers Full Career High Highlights 1990.03.24 vs SuperSonics - 60 Pts!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Game 3 is tonight in Phoenix. I personally would love to see Jokic and the Nuggets take 1 of 2 games on the road. If they go up
3 games to 1 I think the series would be over. With two games in a row on the road you cannot afford to let the Suns back into
this series. We will see how it goes. A Win tonight would be epic!

Embid may have won the MVP, but its become clear in the playoffs that Nikola Jokic is the NBA's most valuable player. The votes for Embid were more so votes against Jokic - the NBA is about narratives, and they can't have a "boring" white center win 3 straight MVPs.

The 76ers won game 1 against the Celtics while Embid was out with an injury and have lost both games since his return. They also managed to complete the sweep against the Nets in the first round without Embid. Denver, meanwhile, would be a lottery team without Jokic. The man has single handedly carried the team to where they are now.

Despite Jokic putting up 30/17/17, the first player to ever post at least 25 points, 15 rebounds and 15 assists in the playoffs, Denver dropped game 3 last night by a score of 121-114. Even more telling is that Jokic was +5 in 42 minutes played, meaning the Nuggets were -12 in the mere 6 minutes he was on the bench. If the MVP were truly given to the most valuable player, Jokic would've been a unanimous choice.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Embid may have won the MVP, but its become clear in the playoffs that Nikola Jokic is the NBA's most valuable player. The votes for Embid were more so votes against Jokic - the NBA is about narratives, and they can't have a "boring" white center win 3 straight MVPs.

The 76ers won game 1 against the Celtics while Embid was out with an injury and have lost both games since his return. They also managed to complete the sweep against the Nets in the first round without Embid. Denver, meanwhile, would be a lottery team without Jokic. The man has single handedly carried the team to where they are now.

Despite Jokic putting up 30/17/17, the first player to ever post at least 25 points, 15 rebounds and 15 assists in the playoffs, Denver dropped game 3 last night by a score of 121-114. Even more telling is that Jokic was +5 in 42 minutes played, meaning the Nuggets were -12 in the mere 6 minutes he was on the bench. If the MVP were truly given to the most valuable player, Jokic would've been a unanimous choice.

Excellent post. Plus 1000 and every word is true. Nikola Jokic is a one of a kind player. He does things no one else can do period!

Great to see Miami win big today over the Knicks. They lead the series 2 games to 1 now. Max Strus had 19 points but he could have
easily had many more. So many of his shots were in and out. The Heat played like 5 or 6 whites today because of the blowout. Nice
to see all these gym rats put on a clinic. :)

El Gringo

Mentor
Yeah great post on the real mvp jokic JJ! I’m pumped to see Strus finally step up to the plate. He’s been set for a big game sooner or later. Hopefully a few more of those 3’s go in next game and he goes for 30.

Last edited:

icsept

Master
Jokic scores 53, but the Nuggets lose to the Suns. Series tied 2-2. I watched the last 5 minutes, and TNT went out of their way to not say or show how many points he scored. It was bizarre, and they even showed a graphic of the players’ points who fouled Jokic. I was cursing the TV, saying how many does Jokic have? Anyway, undoubtedly the quietest 50 point game in playoff history.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jokic scores 53, but the Nuggets lose to the Suns. Series tied 2-2. I watched the last 5 minutes, and TNT went out of their way to not say or show how many points he scored. It was bizarre, and they even showed a graphic of the players’ points who fouled Jokic. I was cursing the TV, saying how many does Jokic have? Anyway, undoubtedly the quietest 50 point game in playoff history.

Yeah I watched it too. They kept calling Devin Booker a Super Hero. He played great but no one was close to Jokics level. No one
ever is. Sadly the rest of the team forgot to show up in the 4th quarter again. The Nuggest looked good for about 2 1/2 quarters and
then only Jokic did anything worth takling about. Where was Murray and the others when they were needed most? It reminds me of
what Doncic faces in Dallas. I still root againt the Warriors all the time but the average they play really good team basketball. The Kings
did to all year and then the playoffs came and they changed their style. Stick with what got you there.

With Jokic having 53 points he also had 11 assists which led to at minimum 22 points but many of those were 3 pointers. So Jokic was
responsible for around 80 points all by himself. Yet they lost. Not happy. You cannot blow a 2 to 0 lead but they did and it's tied up now.

El Gringo

Mentor
Jokic’s supporting cast is terrible! The nuggets only hit seven combined 3’s as a team compared to 13 for the suns. They need to play Braun more.

Warhawk_46

Master
Jokic is an all-time talent. Deserves the MVP over Embid again but once the racism accusations were thrown out if Embid didn’t win… well, no matter what, there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell he would get the trifecta.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Wow now they may suspend Jokic. This was nothing. Hope it doesn't happen as the Nuggets are in trouble.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There are rumors about Luka Doncic and a possible trade from Dallas. It's very, very unlikely but there are only 2 teams with a serious
chance if Doncic decicded to leave. As of now he says he is happy in Dallas but things change quickly. They have not assembled a quality
team around him in his 4 years in the nba so far. They are going backwards and didn't even make the playoffs this season.

Those two teams with the only realistic opportunity are the Utah Jazz and the OKlahoma City Thunder. I would not be mad at all if either
of these teams acquired him. Utah alread has Markannen and Kessler. OKC has Giddey and Holmgren. If either of these teams could pull
of a trade giving up alot of players and first round picks but keeping their stars & adding Doncic it would be amazing. You would be talking
about either or these teams having 3 All Star Players in their starting lineup with them all being white! I can dream can't I?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Miami Heat take a 3 to 1 lead in the 2nd round of the NBA Playoffs. Strus led all of our scorers with 16 points! One
game away from the Eastern Conference Finals. :Saeufer:

Phall

Master
Mark Jackson is outed as the MVP voter who left Jokic off his ballot completely. Jackson has had some "based" views about the gays, but by many accounts he was an unlikable coach and employee.

It's easy to think this was an ideological stand against the "racism" of having a white MVP winner. However, Jackson claims that he actually just goofed and voted for an All-NBA team with a center, two forwards, and two guards. I actually buy this explanation that he was too dumb to comprehend the rules. Obviously, he shouldn't get another ballot.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Anti White Hate in America and around the World is at an all time high. So what does Hollyweird do? They do a remake
of the movie "White Men Can't Jump". Can we sue them for lieing again? Last time I checked a white guy Mac McClung won
the 2023 NBA Slam Dunk Contest. They must think they have to remind us of the false stereotypes.

mqdefault.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The Anti White Hate in America and around the World is at an all time high. So what does Hollyweird do? They do a remake
of the movie "White Men Can't Jump". Can we sue them for lieing again? Last time I checked a white guy Mac McClung won
the 2023 NBA Slam Dunk Contest. They must think they have to remind us of the false stereotypes.

mqdefault.jpg
Unless McClung is making a cameo appearance, not interested.

For those who don’t know, Jack Harlow, is a “rapper”.

SneakyQuick

Mentor

mqdefault.jpg
This might be peak clown world. They don’t even have the creativity to make new forms of hate. They just have to recycle it. Pathetic

jphoss

Mentor
Hollywood is utter trash but i’m also glad this movie is coming out because i’ve been able to enlighten my friends and anyone else who brings it up to look at the olympics and who wins the high jump and triple jump. The shock on their faces is priceless and for many it’s a red pill moment about white athleticism

Bucky

Hall of Famer
This might be peak clown world. They don’t even have the creativity to make new forms of hate. They just have to recycle it. Pathetic
Recycle and Sequels seems to be Hollywood’s bread n butter last 15yrs. Nothing original has come out. Good luck ever watching a movie like Braveheart again.