2022-'23 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Athleticism off the charts during NBA's combine equivalent... gotta play this guy some more and unlock his "potential." Dangerous enough that Jokic is MVP-status every game.

Worth mentioning (and forgive me if I get some detail wrong): Philly travelled to Denver tonight in battle of the media's two MVP candidates. Embiid chose to sit out the game because it's a "back-to-back" on the road and not part of his regular schedule of sitting out games. Denver had a tough time of it but won on the back of Jokic's 25-17-12 line.

The Braun-Jokic one-two punch is extra-quirky because Jokic is criticized for what amounts to his "lack of athleticism" while Braun out-leaps all his black teammates but still needs "seasoning" on the bench.
Yes and that game by Jokic should get his assist average back to 10 assists per game. He was at 9.9 assists per game the last week
or so for probably the first time all year. It's huge as he is trying to average a triple double for the season and win his 3rd consecutive
MVP Award. Christian Braun is so fun to watch but yes they hide him. Limited minutes all year and many nights he doesn't play. Now
the media is doing their best to rob Jokic of the MVP Award. From today on espn.com It's so disgusting.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yet another article where they have Jokic praising Embiid but why not Embiid praising Jokic? Joel Embiid is a great
player but he averages 10 rebounds to Jokic with 12. The assists are not even close. Only the points is better but Jokic
could easily score 30 plus a night but he is very unselfish. Amazing all around basketball player. On a high note the
article points out that Jokic is 1 triple double away from tieing Lebron James for career triple doubles. Not look at
Nikola Jokic's Age! He should win the MVP but we know they don't want him to. It will be highway robbery if he loses.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
NBA Leading Scorers for 3/28/23

Josh Giddey 31 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists and 1 block

S. Mykhailiuk 18 points, 5 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks

K. Porzingis 32 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block

Corey Kispert 15 points, 2 rebounds and 2 assists

Deni Avdija 25 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal.

Tyler Herro 33 points, 3 rebounds and 6 assists

Franz Wagner 25 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block

Luke Kennard 16 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal

As noted above the Washington Wizards like the Utah Jazz contiue to start 3 white guys
this year. Hard to believe in a city like they are in. Big win tonight over the Celtics and they
won going away. All 3 of their white starters are between 22 to 27. This bodes well for the
future. Hope they can make the playoffs next season. They are really playing some good ball
lately and the chemistry is finally clicking towards the end of the season!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Both New Orleans and OKC lost today. What does this mean? There is still a chance for Dallas. Even Utah has a slight chance
but they will have to win out and need some help. Dallas has to get red hot from here too but they are a little better off than
the Jazz are. To be honest both teams would be better off not making the playoffs. I just really will be bummed if neither of them
make it. After that in the West we have to root for Sacramento and OKC if they make it. OKC would be so much better if Holmgren
could have played this season. They have an exciting young team for sure. Oh I forgot about Denver. Memphis also has Kennard
and Konchair off the bench.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The NBA's Top Two Scoring Leaders all year long meet for the last time today head to head in what should be
some serious fireworks. Dallas and Doncic will face the Sixers & Embiid on their home court. The Mavs are on
the 3rd of a 5 game road trip. This game is gonna be epic. The Sixers are a way better team but I sense a very
hard fought close game. The Mavs are fighting for their playoff lives and then the nba scoring title is still up for
grabs potentially. I think Embiid will score around 40 and Doncic hopefully is up for the challenge!

icsept

Master

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let the Playoff Chase continue!

i

icsept

Master
You can count the Jazz out of the playoffs. They have officially shut down Collin Sexton and Jordan Clarkson for the season. The Jazz have 3 first round draft picks this year. They are clearly laying the groundwork for the future. I don’t know about Olynyk, but Kessler and Markannen are definitely in the plans.

Warhawk_46

Master
Mavericks lost again tonight. Shame Doncic had an average game the same night Embiid did. It would have been nice to see Luka go off for 40+ and pull closer to the scoring title.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mavericks lost again tonight. Shame Doncic had an average game the same night Embiid did. It would have been nice to see Luka go off for 40+ and pull closer to the scoring title.

At this point the scoring title and the playoffs are becoming a long shot. At least he only scored 1 less point tonight.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Congrats to the Sacramento Kings. With their 2 new white starters in the starting 5 they clinched their first nba playoff berth
in 16 years. That's a long time to go without making the playoffs. Almost two decades. See what a few pale faces can do for
your team. If only more teams would add some whiteversity to their lineup. Good to see they also have 2 bench guys.

If the Mavs don't make the playoffs they can only look in the mirror. They are 3-7 in their last 10 games and it's been about the same
for the last 20 games. Ever since they got Kyrie Irving in the lopsided trade they have went downhill. But I'm sure the league will be very
happy as the trade helped to keep Doncic from winning the scoring title. We can only have black goyims win that and not pasty guys.

I looked it up. The Mavs are 6-14 with both Doncic and Irving playing together. They do not compliment each other. Then add in how
much they lost for a 31 year old aging star. Then on top of everything Kyrie is on the last year of a 4 years contract carried over from the
Brooklyn Nets so he will be an unrestricted free agent this summer. Let him walk and do a total rebuild.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Congrats to the Sacramento Kings. With their 2 new white starters in the starting 5 they clinched their first nba playoff berth
in 16 years. That's a long time to go without making the playoffs. Almost two decades. See what a few pale faces can do for
your team. If only more teams would add some whiteversity to their lineup. Good to see they also have 2 bench guys.

If the Mavs don't make the playoffs they can only look in the mirror. They are 3-7 in their last 10 games and it's been about the same
for the last 20 games. Ever since they got Kyrie Irving in the lopsided trade they have went downhill. But I'm sure the league will be very
happy as the trade helped to keep Doncic from winning the scoring title. We can only have black goyims win that and not pasty guys.

I looked it up. The Mavs are 6-14 with both Doncic and Irving playing together. They do not compliment each other. Then add in how
much they lost for a 31 year old aging star. Then on top of everything Kyrie is on the last year of a 4 years contract carried over from the
Brooklyn Nets so he will be an unrestricted free agent this summer. Let him walk and do a total rebuild.
Sacramento deserves it and hopefully does well in the playoffs.

Dallas is a mess. Since the beginning I disliked the trade. I respect Irving for his clot shot stance and calling out those that control society, but it was a bad trade and a worse fit in Dallas. Doncic and Irving are essentially the same player… ball-dominant guards who need to control the game.

Had the Mavericks kept Porzingas and signed McClung I would say they would have a 10 game swing from where they are now.

Big time misfire by Cuban. Dallas needs a good center (Porzingas was) and needs more spot shooters than Doncic can pass to who will hit the open shot.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Not sure if there is any truth to this but I read lebum James might go to the Mavs. That racist would ruin Luka’s career.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not sure if there is any truth to this but I read legumes James might go to the Mass. that racist would ruin Luka’s career.
I heard those rumors early in the March but not in the last 3 weeks. Please don't let this ever happen. He is an old man and
while he is the greatest scorer of all time it would not be good for Doncic's career. No. No. and I will say it again No.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
I heard those rumors early in the March but not in the last 3 weeks. Please don't let this ever happen. He is an old man and
while he is the greatest scorer of all time it would not be good for Doncic's career. No. No. and I will say it again No.
Remember how he ruined Kevin Love’s career.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Remember how he ruined Kevin Love’s career.

Yes sir. I remember Kevin Love with the Minnesota Timberwolves putting up MVP Numbers every night on a nearly all white team. Yes
Love should have excelled with the Cavs but Lebron and Kyrie back then made sure whitey knew his role was minimal at best!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nice aggresive move to the rim with a strong facial erasal dunk by Grayson Allen. If he started to do this too much he probably would not
be allowed to start. They do this to the majority of our high flying white guys. They just want crackers to be set shooters and stay outside. No
trying to embarass their magical supermen. It's not allowed. Why is Mac McClung not playing on a team? Hmmm. Let me try to figure it out.
It's not his basketball talent or his defense. What could it be? We must push the propaganda 24/7 that whites cannot jump just like the movie.

Phall

Master
Nice aggresive move to the rim with a strong facial erasal dunk by Grayson Allen. If he started to do this too much he probably would not
be allowed to start. They do this to the majority of our high flying white guys. They just want crackers to be set shooters and stay outside. No
trying to embarass their magical supermen. It's not allowed. Why is Mac McClung not playing on a team? Hmmm. Let me try to figure it out.
It's not his basketball talent or his defense. What could it be? We must push the propaganda 24/7 that whites cannot jump just like the movie.

Interesting theory, WL. This dunk occurred in the 4th quarter of a no-defense game that ended with 285 total points scored between Milwaukee and Indiana that stayed close but was not ever really "tight" at the wire. Would you believe that starting guard Grayson scored no points before that dunk nor any points after the ensuing free throw?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's funny how so many of our guys are the leading scorers of their high school and college teams yet when they get to the nba they don't
get to shoot much with a few exceptions and it's almost always european guys as they can make more money for the league overseas.

I was looking at Christian Brauns minutes. He has averaged 14 minutes a game for the whole season. That was too much so the last 10 games
they reduced it to 13 minutes. They have alot of talent in Denver but this kid deserves at minimum 20 minutes plus a night. Oh to be young,
white and athletic. You can jump out of the gym but no team wants you to show that.

Again like I've said like a broken record over and over that the league does now want white guys that play above the rim.

Just imagine if he was on a white friendly team like Utah, Washington or Sacramento? Maybe even Miami? What a waste of elite
talent and the only way you can show your stuff is to play more.

I said it with Kessler early in the year when they wouldn't play him. Lucky for him they were short handed and it worked out for him. Look
what our guys can do with 30 minutes a night. I have no doubt Braun would already be scoring 10 to 15 points a night as a rookie and then
the sky is the limit once he is used to the faster pace of game. The kid with his shooting, defense & scoring could be a potential all star in
2 or 3 years but only if they play him and let him develop like they do with young athletic black players.

Last edited: