2016 College Football Week 4

L

Lew

Yep I saw that at halftime. Danny Kannell pointed it out and than Galloway criticized Eason on an INT he threw - hilarious stuff.

I have to agree with what you said in the draft thread, Kelly is a phenomenal talent . That being said if I had to bet on it I'd say he won't make it in the NFL. He's not a choir boy so it's going to be really easy for teams to write him off for having "behavioral issues". Expect to hear a lot of red flags mentioned about him around draft time. Even though we all here know that he's Mitt Romney compared to your average afflete who gets drafted. It's a shame though because he could be the next Brett Favre. If he were ever given his own team I could easily see him throwing 40 touchdowns a year in this passing league. God I hope he at least puts on his best choir boy act for the next year . I really want to watch him play in the pros

L

Lew

Heck, I don't even know what BTN is. I only get free TV.

Maybe Michigan State - Wisconsin didn't get national coverage because the teams are too white.

BTN = Big Ten Network. You're probably right...too White.

Ya ESPN sucks for showing Iowa/Rutgers over top 25 Big Ten matchup in Michigan St/Wisconsin..

You guys might be right but do you know if the BTN and ESPN are allowed to show the same games ? If not I could see the BTN calling first dibs on a match up with two teams ranked in the top 11. They do want to make money

L

Lew

It's a wonder HOW the Georgia WR's are on scholarship with all those drops?#Black Privilage? Freshman QB Jacob Eason getting punk'd because of them...yet Will Hastings for Auburn is not worthy of a scholarship??

Seriously any white high school receiver would have caught those passes. I think even any one of us CF members could have caught those passes

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm watching Tennessee/Florida, and I can't believe my eyes. Each team is playing three white defenders every possession so far!! It's been astounding to see from two SEC schools; that's probably more whites playing defense for these two schools than the other schools put together. They are LBs Dillon Bates (Bill Bates' son) and Colton Jumper and DT Danny O'Brien for Tennessee, and DE Jordan Sherit, DT Joey Ivie, and LB Alex Anzalone for the Gators.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
White Freshman Duke QB Daniel Jones keeping pace with the black quarterback flavor of the month Deshone

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tuberville just royally screwing over Gunner Kiel as well by not playing him today.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'd like to see Hill at RB!

Heretic

Master
Boise State leading BLM-inspired opponent, Oregon State, 31-7 at half. Sperbeck 6 REC, 104 YDS so far.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'd like to see Hill at RB!

Yea I think he would be more effective there at this point. Even looking down the road Magnum has the potential to be a NFL QB while Hill is now overaged and has had so many injuries.

Wisconsin looks like the real deal with that defense. I am excited to see where Hornibrook can take them.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Yea I think he would be more effective there at this point. Even looking down the road Magnum has the potential to be a NFL QB while Hill is now overaged and has had so many injuries.

Wisconsin looks like the real deal with that defense. I am excited to see where Hornibrook can take them.

Badgers have a rough next 2 games against Michigan and Ohio State but they have flexed their might thus far and are off to 4-0 start and have already defeated two top 10 teams!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Badgers have a rough next 2 games against Michigan and Ohio State but they have flexed their might thus far and are off to 4-0 start and have already defeated two top 10 teams!

That defense is so damn good though. Ohio St and Michigan have yet to play such a physical team.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That hyped up black quarterback for Tennessee is stinking up the joint today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That hyped up black quarterback for Tennessee is stinking up the joint today.

I think it's fair to say he has played himself out of being viewed as a draftable black quarterback. I would not be surprised to see SEC homer Phil Savage invite him to the senior bowl anyway. Tenn has not at all been impressive given their lofty preseason ranking.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Watching the Duke - Dame game. Duke seems to have a lot of white players.

Supposedly Kizer is a top prospect. I'm not seeing it.

L

Lew

I think it's fair to say he has played himself out of being viewed as a draftable black quarterback. I would not be surprised to see SEC homer Phil Savage invite him to the senior bowl anyway. Tenn has not at all been impressive given their lofty preseason ranking.
Don't worry about him he could have a long career ahead of him as a male model if football doesn't work out

Heretic

Master
Kizer with the INT. Under pressure, he threw it up for grabs. Duke on the march, now tied at 35.