2016 College Football Week 4

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The week kicked off with a snoozefest that I missed last night.

Tonight's Wyoming - EMU matchup should be entertaining with Wyoming's white friendly team including Gentry, Maulhardt (sp?) and Wingard and EMU featuring a white rb Ian Eriksen and potential NFL DL Pat O'Connor.

Sam Darnold makes his debut as USC's starting QB tonight and is going up against a Utah team that lost DE Kylie Fitts but still has another potential NFLer in Hunter Dmick on the team.

TCU-SMU may be intriguing if SMU can get it's offense together and Lawler has a big game harrasing the TCU black quarterback.

Phall

Master
While the players themselves generally aren't too intriguing, it will be interesting to see if USC continues its death spiral playing at the Polynesian Plantation in Salt Lake City. Apparently one of their top young sumos punched the new (white) head coach in the face this week before demanding his transfer papers, although that is just a rumor. He may have simply shoved an assistant coach against a wall. Supposedly, a lot of the underclassmen aren't impressed with how the Trojan program stacks up to whatever Sarkisian and Haden promised them last year.

At a glance, the most watchable games will be Wisconsin going to Michigan State at noon, Boise State at Oregon State at 3:30, and Stanford visiting UCLA at 8pm.

Another good "upset" would be Central Michigan upending UVa, starting at 12:30 (CMU is favored by 3.5).

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
While the players themselves generally aren't too intriguing, it will be interesting to see if USC continues its death spiral playing at the Polynesian Plantation in Salt Lake City. Apparently one of their top young sumos punched the new (white) head coach in the face this week before demanding his transfer papers, although that is just a rumor. He may have simply shoved an assistant coach against a wall. Supposedly, a lot of the underclassmen aren't impressed with how the Trojan program stacks up to whatever Sarkisian and Haden promised them last year.

At a glance, the most watchable games will be Wisconsin going to Michigan State at noon, Boise State at Oregon State at 3:30, and Stanford visiting UCLA at 8pm.

Another good "upset" would be Central Michigan upending UVa, starting at 12:30 (CMU is favored by 3.5).

It'll be interesting to see if Helton recruits more "blue collar" guys and follow the "Cardinal Way" like he said he'd like to do or if he's just blowing smoke.

Michigan St. Vs Wisconsin will be a very palatable one to watch. Lots of white athletes everywhere. I've heard the Badgers are running low on rbs right now because of injuries so that might mean a few carries for Ingold and possibly true freshman San Brodner.

I think CMU and star QB Cooper Rush have the potential to blow out UVA especially after their impressive performance against OK St!!

The Cavaliers have looked awful so far this year but will be a LOT better when Bronco starts getting some of his recruits in.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Darnold's very good first start is spoiled - really excited about him moving forward though.

Ian Eriksen ran for 120 yds on 27 carries with the game winning TD for EMU. They overcame 4 ints by their black quarterback before Brogan Roback got back under center. Tanner Gentry had 12 rec for 127 yds and Jake Maulhardt had 4 receptions for 83 yds.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The overrated afflete Adoree (the names just keep getting worse) Jackson gave up the game winning TD vs. Utah.

Phall

Master
Lol, I'm still a bit salty toward USC and their era under Pete Carroll of "fantasy college football." It's hard for me to root for them no matter how many whites they feature this season. Perhaps their new AD should schedule North Carolina and Baylor going forward, just to make them less hated.

The black Utah quarterback looked god-awful, but the USC backs somehow looked worse. What a terrible football game.

Riggins44

Master
Good article in the Washington Compost today about the MAC conference. Here is the link

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...74ae64-81b0-11e6-a52d-9a865a0ed0d4_story.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...74ae64-81b0-11e6-a52d-9a865a0ed0d4_story.html
The theme is that MAC teams have been beating Power 5 conference teams regularly over the past few years and Power 5 coaches now are afraid to play them. The backdrop is that Central Michigan (3-0) plays at Virginia (0-3) today and history looks ripe to repeat itself. One of the reasons given for the success MAC teams are having against the higher profile schools is that they use "undervalued" recruits that the bigger programs ignore. Gee, by a strange coincidence alot of the CF favorite teams with at least 11 White starters (Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Ohio) are MAC schools. You would think maybe the coaches at some of the Power 5 schools would notice the kind of players that these smaller schools that are always beating them and are scared to play are using. If only for pure self interest and a more successful football program.

referendum

Mentor
Its really good to see the MAC teams do well, as so many of their players should have been in the Big 10. Actually, in years past I often thought about posting the question "why aren't the MAC teams better". Well, maybe now that's no longer a valid question.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
FSUs black quarterback had passing percentage of 38% against Louisville. Looks like he's starting again this week. #blackprivilege

Reactions: Lew
L

Lew

Just watched three Georgia receivers drop 3 consecutive passes. Two of them would have been touchdowns and the other was a crucial 3rd down. Even the announcers couldn't believe it

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I wanted to watch the Wisconsin - Michigan State game but all that's showing are the games with Florida State and Virginia Tech.

Heretic

Master
Astonished that Iowa didn't kick a field goal down at the Rutger's 10-yard line on 4th and 5. Rutger's coal-black D is undersized, put together more for speed than for handling Iowa's big and strong front five. On that drive Ferentz finally realized that he should play some "smash mouth" against them and it worked going over 70 yards on that drive. Then he decides not to kick the field goal that would have given them 3-0 lead. Very boneheaded IMO. I was yelling "kick the damn field goal!".

Last edited:

Heretic

Master
I wanted to watch the Wisconsin - Michigan State game but all that's showing are the games with Florida State and Virginia Tech.
It's on BTN. Not sure why that game didn't get national coverage. I'm switching between that one and Iowa - Rutgers. Wisconsin looking strong.

Heretic

Master
Yes, Beathard to TE Kittle for a long TD against Rutger's coal-black D.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's on BTN. Not sure why that game didn't get national coverage. I'm switching between that one and Iowa - Rutgers. Wisconsin looking strong.

Heck, I don't even know what BTN is. I only get free TV.

Maybe Michigan State - Wisconsin didn't get national coverage because the teams are too white.

Heretic

Master
Heck, I don't even know what BTN is. I only get free TV.

Maybe Michigan State - Wisconsin didn't get national coverage because the teams are too white.
BTN = Big Ten Network. You're probably right...too White.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Ya ESPN sucks for showing Iowa/Rutgers over top 25 Big Ten matchup in Michigan St/Wisconsin..

Heretic

Master
Wisconsin DB, Leo Musso, with a fumble return for a TD. Wisconsin now up 20-6.

Heretic

Master
Wow, Rutger's thug defensive player tackles an Iowa player 5-yards out-of-bounds, in front of an official, but no flag.

Heretic

Master
Not a fan of Ole Miss outside of QB Kelly, but glad to see another undefeated SEC team (Georgia) with a loss.

Heretic

Master
Wisconsin QB, Hornibrook, is making some good decisions and throws, especially for it being his first start against a quality opponent on away turf.

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Tonight's Wyoming - EMU matchup should be entertaining with Wyoming's white friendly team including Gentry, Maulhardt (sp?) and Wingard and EMU featuring a white rb Ian Eriksen and potential NFL DL Pat O'Connor.

Maulhardt (Maul Hard) is a great football name!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just watched three Georgia receivers drop 3 consecutive passes. Two of them would have been touchdowns and the other was a crucial 3rd down. Even the announcers couldn't believe it

Yep I saw that at halftime. Danny Kannell pointed it out and than Galloway criticized Eason on an INT he threw - hilarious stuff.

TwentyTwo

Master
It's a wonder HOW the Georgia WR's are on scholarship with all those drops?#Black Privilage? Freshman QB Jacob Eason getting punk'd because of them...yet Will Hastings for Auburn is not worthy of a scholarship??

Nice bounce back...Chad Kelly dropping dimes today..then showing the wheels on his 41 yard TD run...announcers say "he's a better ATHLETE than he's given credit for"...the brainwashing has been legendary

Ridiculous I am unable to view the BTN down here in the Gulf South...missing the Wisconsin/Michigan State game