2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

ENDSIEG

Guru
All hail King Klose and his goal-scoring exploits, a true gentleman and a German hero to boot...

Here in England, the media is desperately trying to make hay out of the fact that Klose is part-Polish and therefore represents some kind of 'melting-pot'.

The simple truth is that only 3 out of the 23-man squad are Third Worlders! And the most important players are White.

Boateng hasn't been bad or that good, just competent. Ditto Khedira. Ozil has just been absolute rubbish, walking around the pitch as if he's doped-up or sommat...

Last edited:
I'm currently on vacation in Montreal so I wasnt able to watch the semi finals but I'll definitely make sure to watch the final at the bar.

Im a huge fan of both Germany and Argentina, so I dont have a favourite between them. They're both amazing teams with amazing players to cheer for. I'm also so happy that Miroslav Klose broke the goalscoring record in world cups. What a champ!

I just hope for a fair match where the best team wins. (Hopefully no penalties or controversies).

Once again, two of the whitest teams excel in the world cup. Not surprising. It's quite ironic that countries like France, England, and USA are pushing Negroes on their teams when year after year its the white teams that win.

Germany or Argentina winning is both great for the white cause as they are both teams of almost all whites.

It's true that DWF's will erroneously view Argies as "Hispanic". But even still, a simple look at the team will show that its mainly white.

Besides, who cares what DWF's think anyways? These idiots are beyond saving.

Ill cheer for both teams and may the best team win!

Overall, this world cup has been great for the cause of white athletes.

Two of the whitest teams in the finals!

Thats impressive when you consider the majority of teams are "diverse" or contain large numbers of blacks.

So glad England, France, and USA lost. Netherlands as well had like 6 or 7 blacks on their team, Im glad Arg beat them.

Once again the world cup is dominated by whites! Repeats of 2006 and 2010.

Fortitud3

Guru
She killed an Oryx which isn't even an endangered species. Even the endangered species hunts are not bad. Even liberals eat meat but god forbid they have to kill it themselves.

It seems the story is more of she only had a deal for one video and that was it.

Anyways leftists don't care... Because wolves are basically extinct in the lower 48, they don't think wolves should be hunted in Canada or Alaska. Don't even get me started on the millions of taxpayer dollars spent on protecting wild horses which are a invasive species.

Well, Iitrbelieve we got the final we all wanted, what are the odds of that? Out of 22 players on the pitch on Sunday, there'll be exactly one negro (Jerome Boateng) of complete inconsequence. If that isn't a stake at the heart of the Caste agenda, I don't know what is. This is a huge victory for our cause.

+1, great points, fully agreed.

Argentina/Germany final is pretty much the best result for white athletes.

It's a big win for our cause, irrespective of who wins the match.

Once again the world cup is dominated by whites!

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer

frederic38

Hall of Famer

on a french radio show during the holland-argentina game, when at one point lavezzi ran faster than the security guard martins hindi, the former french international jean michel larqué said "that's the first time i see a white man running faster than a black man"

in the media they complain about it because that was racist, offensive for blacks ofcourse, not offensive for whites: http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/foo...hel-larque-a-l-antenne-10-07-2014-3991765.php

frederic38

Hall of Famer
africa :wacko::

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28260592

They have filed their applications in the southern city of Caxias do Sul, in one of Brazil's most prosperous areas.

The Brazilian authorities believe many of the Ghanaians are looking for the right to work legally in the country.
"This region - Serra Gaucha - is known as an area of full employment," federal police chief Noerci da Silva Melo said in Caxias do Sul, speaking to Agencia Brasil news agency.
"It has became a magnet for foreign workers. You go through the streets and you can see many Haitians and Senegalese selling pirate CDs and watches. The area is overcrowded now."

ofcourse, it's also where white brazilians live
a rural place originally

Matra2

Master
Italian referee for the final. I hope he is not biased in favour of Argentina like the Italian who refereed the 1978 final.:biggrin1:

Matra2

Master
i don't like him and was skeptical because he was very bad at barcelona in a center half role but he saved argentina in that game, yes, and he's having a great world cup

Masherano was great against the Netherlands. He seems to be the real Argentine team leader, not Messi. Obviously Messi is more important and the official captain but it seems to be Masherano who gives directions to other players on the field and he was the one who gave them their pep talk before the penalties.

ENDSIEG

Guru
A shame that Howard Webb isn't going to referee the final, he got a lot of harsh criticism four years ago for not sending De Jong off after his horror tackle on Xabi Alonso.

I will watch with interest to see if Brazil will meltdown like the other night.

All the Negroes on the Dutch bench will get a run out tonight, so expect to see the team look like the Netherlands starting XI circa 1998...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
A shame that Howard Webb isn't going to referee the final, he got a lot of harsh criticism four years ago for not sending De Jong off after his horror tackle on Xabi Alonso.

I will watch with interest to see if Brazil will meltdown like the other night.

All the Negroes on the Dutch bench will get a run out tonight, so expect to see the team look like the Netherlands starting XI circa 1998...

Thankfully, the Dutch aren't doing this, going with their "A" team, with 9 white starters, Martins Indi and Wijnaldum the only two black starters. Jordy Clasie starts for Nigel De Jong!!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Never mind, the Dutch now have 8 starters. Wesley Sneijder was injured by that useless oaf Martins Indi in pregame warm ups, and will be coming off the bench instead.

Matra2

Master
Hilarious start to the third place match. Thiago Silva should've been red-carded. So much for the theory that him being out of the line-up against Germany was a big reason for their poor defending.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Hilarious start to the third place match. Thiago Silva should've been red-carded. So much for the theory that him being out of the line-up against Germany was a big reason for their poor defending.

That's for sure. Silva should've been gone for dragging Robben down like that.

Blind!!! Now it's 2-0 Holland!!

ENDSIEG

Guru
Brazil really are atrociously bad! I don't wish to speak too soon, but it appears that Brazilian football is in terminal decline.

Silva should be back in the dressing-room having an early bath after that challenge.

And now it's 2-0! Brazil will be lucky to be in the top 100 in 10 years' time!!!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Will we see that oaf Martins Indi in a Holland shirt again? I hope not!

I hope not!! His highlights of the World Cup so far: getting subbed off early (which as a CB can't look too good), getting knocked out by Tim Cahill, and injuring Wesley Sneijder.

Martins Indi demonstrating the exact same tactics he used against Argentina: just keep fouling anyone from the opposing team until he gets booked.