2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I find myself drawn to both teams - maybe a slight edge to Argentina but we win either way.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I find myself drawn to both teams - maybe a slight edge to Argentina but we win either way.

I'd sorta disagree. We "win" if Germany wins, if Argentina wins then it's a win for "hispanics". For example everyone at my work was talking about the German victory, but not a single person watched one minute of the game. It was just something that came up when they swiped their iphones.

This same group of sheeple would never be able to see a win from a South American country as anything but a win for brown people. Germany wins though and no matter what the racial make-up of their team all they will see in their minds eye is pale white, blond haired, blue eyed, Nordic supermen. I don't particularly like that, I have Italian heritage but peoples eyes glaze over when I tell them how many Italian heritage players are playing for Argentina. So from a PR viewpoint Germany trumps Argentina every time.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'd sorta disagree. We "win" if Germany wins, if Argentina wins then it's a win for "hispanics". For example everyone at my work was talking about the German victory, but not a single person watched one minute of the game. It was just something that came up when they swiped their iphones.

This same group of sheeple would never be able to see a win from a South American country as anything but a win for brown people. Germany wins though and no matter what the racial make-up of their team all they will see in their minds eye is pale white, blond haired, blue eyed, Nordic supermen. I don't particularly like that, I have Italian heritage but peoples eyes glaze over when I tell them how many Italian heritage players are playing for Argentina. So from a PR viewpoint Germany trumps Argentina every time.
Gotta agree with your whole point. A Germany win sticks it to the Caste whores more. I noticed BSPN radio (the network carrying the WC) so disappointed the way things have gone, that they have resorted to non-stop nba Lebrown talk. How totally worthless.

icsept

Master
Two of the whitest teams in Germany and Argentina playing in the Final!! :D What a great result. What started as the World Cup with the most diverse teams will end with two of the whitest playing for the title!

If you guys need a good laugh today, here it is: :lol:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/dream-team-if-americas-best-athletes-played-soccer-wed-win-e

I'd just like to say that, no the USA would be getting embarrassed at the World Cup if they fielded that team.
Hilarious article for sure. At least all the comments said the article was absurd. Each sport favors certain physical attributes. I wonder why Dirk Nowitzki isn't on the German World Cup squad?

PamelaOC

Banned
Hilarious article for sure. At least all the comments said the article was absurd. Each sport favors certain physical attributes. I wonder why Dirk Nowitzki isn't on the German World Cup squad?

Um...I think it was meant to be absurd. It's satire. Once Michelle Obama's name was put out there for head coach, it really couldn't be anything else.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
The results of the last two days are just more anecdotal evidence that Whites usually represent, quite simply, the perfect physical type for all-around sports such as soccer (and also events such as the decathlon).

I don't care for soccer, but I can acknowledge that playing it at an elite level requires:

- creativity
- discipline
- speed
- intelligence
- cooperation with teammates
- strength
- physical stature
- stamina
- fine motor precision

It's no surprise that, year in and year out, the best players and the best teams either feature on a majority White roster or even a snow White roster.

As interesting as football is, in a racial sense the nature of the game allows for the masking of Black deficiences. The constant stoppages for rest come to mind.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The results of the last two days are just more anecdotal evidence that Whites usually represent, quite simply, the perfect physical type for all-around sports such as soccer (and also events such as the decathlon).

I don't care for soccer, but I can acknowledge that playing it at an elite level requires:

- creativity
- discipline
- speed
- intelligence
- cooperation with teammates
- strength
- physical stature
- stamina
- fine motor precision

It's no surprise that, year in and year out, the best players and the best teams either feature on a majority White roster or even a snow White roster.

As interesting as football is, in a racial sense the nature of the game allows for the masking of Black deficiences. The constant stoppages for rest come to mind.

You're spot on; if you watched any of the African team Group Stage games (the only phase of the competition where more than one black African team can play) such as Croatia vs. Cameroon, it was very evident. Once Croatia got the first goal, it snowballed for Cameroon, including Alex Song getting sent off for karate-chopping Mandzukic in the back well behind the play. The game ended 4-0 for Croatia and also ended with a couple of Cameroon players fighting each other. The only African team I've seen that actually plays pretty well at times and actually manage to play as a team is Ghana.

foobar75

Master
The above article may have been satire, but plenty more have been written with 100% seriousness. Here's one, I have no idea how people can be this stupid, but they're DWFs for a reason:

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/5/26/1488312/US-2010-world-cup-roster-America-athletes

As for the final, it's been repeated a dozen times already, but a German victory is the best outcome here. Like the 2010 final, we basically can't lose, however the sheer number of blond-haired, blue-eyed white devils on the German team will be more than enough to drive the cultural Marxist vermin in the media crazy, not to mention hoards of DWFs, bleeding heart liberals, and other assorted groups of self-hating whites. I really want to stick it to them, and that's what a German victory accomplishes.

But we have one heck of a fallback scenario. Argentina wins the WC in Brazil to further twist the knife inside their bitter rivals and add to their national embarrassment. Messi adds the missing piece to his legacy and officially becomes one of the greatest players of all time.

It's rare to get a treat like this at a major sporting event, in this case the biggest of them all. Sunday cannot arrive soon enough!

Westside

Hall of Famer
The above article may have been satire, but plenty more have been written with 100% seriousness. Here's one, I have no idea how people can be this stupid, but they're DWFs for a reason:

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/5/26/1488312/US-2010-world-cup-roster-America-athletes

As for the final, it's been repeated a dozen times already, but a German victory is the best outcome here. Like the 2010 final, we basically can't lose, however the sheer number of blond-haired, blue-eyed white devils on the German team will be more than enough to drive the cultural Marxist vermin in the media crazy, not to mention hoards of DWFs, bleeding heart liberals, and other assorted groups of self-hating whites. I really want to stick it to them, and that's what a German victory accomplishes.

But we have one heck of a fallback scenario. Argentina wins the WC in Brazil to further twist the knife inside their bitter rivals and add to their national embarrassment. Messi adds the missing piece to his legacy and officially becomes one of the greatest players of all time.

It's rare to get a treat like this at a major sporting event, in this case the biggest of them all. Sunday cannot arrive soon enough!
foobar75, love your posts!

PamelaOC

Banned
Does anyone care about the third-place game? I understand having them for the Olympics because of bronze medals, but here...

Does anyone care about the third-place game? I understand having them for the Olympics because of bronze medals, but here...

I can assure you that even the 'bronze' is reserved for a white(mostly) team.
Brazil have no chance,if Netherlands turn up.Robben alone will rip them apart.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
messi leading argentina during the penalty shootout:

i8tiEAeEJYWxO.gif

imagine the pressure :dizzy:

otherwise about germany, rooting for them against brazil or france, ofcourse
and they were one of the teams we wanted to win the world cup
but remember also that in germany they have a multicultural image, and that low refuses to bench khedira or ozil, obvious anti-white move
so in an argentina-germany match, we must be at least neutral
and i personnally hope that argentina wins
messi won't only be considered one of the best ever, this he is already, but the undisputed best player ever

frederic38

Hall of Famer
great match yesterday from the white defenders
vlaar was perfect
so was demichelis
in the premier league, they said that demichelis was slow etc
well, he's fast enough to lead the best defence of the world cup

frederic38

Hall of Famer
for example:

j8VR4NQ7OME27.png

http://sqmagazine.co.uk/2014/02/thingsfasterthandemichelis/

yet demichelis was not to blame as the philosopher showed after the barcelona game:

messi-penalty-1.gif

Look in the first three seconds of the gif,Kompany drops behind thus breaking the defensive line and keeping Messi onside.Once Messi was charging on towards goal,Demicheilis had little choice but to bring him down.

Martín Demichelis became the fall guy for Vincent Kompany failing to keep City's defensive line and leaving Lionel Messi to run free on goal. There will be thousands of largely dull words written about the wisdom of spending millions and still ending up with Demichelis in your defence but the fact is that the Argentine had been excellent along with the rest of an incredibly disciplined City side until that moment.

http://www.football365.com/f365-says/9173115/F365-Says

PL and their obsession with speed :icon_lol:
like i said already during this world cup, let them have fun with their pacey players while the other teams win the titles

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Two of the whitest teams in Germany and Argentina playing in the Final!! :D What a great result. What started as the World Cup with the most diverse teams will end with two of the whitest playing for the title!

If you guys need a good laugh today, here it is: :lol:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/dream-team-if-americas-best-athletes-played-soccer-wed-win-e

I'd just like to say that, no the USA would be getting embarrassed at the World Cup if they fielded that team.

I realize that this was intended to be somewhat “funny” (of course, it wasn't), but there are some outrageously-ignorant, stupendously-delusional, homoerotic, Negro-deifying, Casteon, and utterly bizarre quotes from Mr. Bernstein’s peice about his “Fantasy World Cup Team” in which he selected an all-Afro squad (NBA/NFL) along with Johnny Manziel and Michelle Obama as the head coach…

LeSean McCoy moves sideways faster than almost any human in the world moves forward. Adding his lateral speed to soccer would be like adding a machine gun to 19th century warfare. People simply wouldn’t know what to do about it. It would be devastating, tragic, and unfair. It would cause non-Americans to question the point of soccer. I can almost hear the sound of European ankles breaking. And it’s a question of kind, not degree. There are like three players in international soccer who can even move like McCoy, as I see it: Ronaldo, Neymar, and Arjen Robben. And they’re all massive superstars. McCoy is like that but a hundred times faster and he doesn’t fall over and cry every time someone boops him.

Calvin Johnson with six days of training would be the greatest soccer goalie of all time and it wouldn’t be close.

Can Peterson beat his defender? The defender explodes! Peterson is covered in blood! Peterson heads into goal! Peterson has to shoot, doesn’t he? The goalie charges! The goalie explodes! Can Peterson see the goal? Peterson wipes viscera out of his eyes! Peterson dribbles into the goal! GOAL! The goal explodes! 50-0, USA! Halftime can’t come soon enough, can it!?”

I mean, if Lebron wanted he would be able to stay stride for stride with any opposing wing player and never allow them to actually step inbounds. On our team, Lebron would have the special freedom to go anywhere on the field he wanted and switch positions with anyone he wanted, just by doling out a little butt slap. The slap means: “You are relieved. I will now briefly be the greatest person at this position to ever play, before I return to left back, and then the moon.”

Chris Paul - He’d be Xabi Alonso with quicks, pushing Team USA from defense to offense in a heartbeat and never losing possession.

Our “back 6” is already the fastest, strongest, most intimidatingly enormous group of people to ever guard a soccer goal. So I figure we round out the group with John Wall, a human Ferrari, who can cover whatever deficiencies in footspeed the aging Paul brings to the table, which are not many.

Look, I like Kyle Beckerman. I think it’s chill that he’s going for it with his hair like that. But Kyle Beckerman should be the guy watching the World Cup at a bar in Nashville with his chill hair telling stories to his bros like “Yeah man, I played youth soccer with Kobe. He was unreal man, unreal. Even back then. Another level.”

It seems that every single comment after the article is denigrating this rootless human-plague. Articles such as this are a telling reminder of why this “chosen tribe” were the most detested group in whatever host nation their ****roach-like incursion polluted…you know, until they altered the perception of themselves by monopolizing all forms of media/entertainment...

attachment.php

CAPTION: Jewoseph Bernstein

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 32

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Another perceptive post. As you inferred, Western whites rarely know anything about any subject involving athletics (or politics, current events, international relations, etc) that couldn’t simply be gleaned from one of their conveniently-mindless “ESPN updates” that the hive-masters are kind enough to send directly to their phones, 24/7/365, to be subsequently regurgitated whilst in conference with other inoculated dullards. Argentina could have a team entirely comprised of whites of Italian and/or Spanish lineage (which they do, along with 3 Mestizos), and they’d think “Hispanic” and their mind’s eye would likely concoct an image such as this…

Gang-Intervention-Consulting1.jpg

Germany’s starting lineup, which will hopefully drop the goat-eyed Turkish Metrosexual, Mesut Ozil (the untrained eye sees him as a tremendously ugly white person), in favor of Andre Schürrle for the final, leaving the team’s non-white constituent to Khedira and Boateng. On defense, the cement-footed Boateng is limited athletically could never be the “hero.” Khedira, who does not pass the “eye test” in my opinion, could perhaps score a goal or provide service to one of the actual German players. In the past two games, Khedira has played pretty well….but is he actually better than the young whites (Götze, Kramer, or Draxler) who ride the bench so that this Tunisian-Turd can play for their country? We’ll never know because they haven’t been given a chance in the midfield.

Germany is the better choice for all the reasons mentioned and a few others...

-All of their potential goal-scorers (Klose, Müller, Schürrle, Kroos) are white.

-Their best defenders (Hummels and Höwedes) are white.

-Their captain (Lahm) is white.

-Their superstar goal-keeper (Neuer) is white.

-Their “leader” in the midfield (Schweinsteiger) is white.

-All of their top substitutes (Mertesacker, Götze, Schürrle, Podolski) are white.

-Outside of their starting 11, the remainder of their 23-man roster is white.

-Germans are, bar none, the most vilified white subspecies of “Occupied West.” Whites from the Southern U.S. are #2. Thus, a victory for a traditional enemy of the USofGAY would be enjoyable.

Of course, a win for Argentina is a fine alternative, assuming people actually watch the game and notice the ethnicity of the Argentinian players.

Last edited:

Matra2

Master

Normally the third place match isn't taken too seriously by the big teams - that is the ones that were expected to make the finals. They'll often field players who didn't see much, if any, action during the serious part of the tournament or will, like Bulgaria in 1994, use it as an opportunity to try help one of their players win the Golden Boot for most goals in the tournament. (That award carries much prestige and is remembered for decades afterwards).

For as long as I can remember there has been talk of abolishing it, but it brings in money from an extra gate and another broadcast match for television rights holders. The next biggest international tournament, the European Championships, only had a third place playoff once back in the 80s then they got rid of it. Today the beaten semi-finalists are both given a bronze medal award in that tournament.

This year there will be more people paying attention to the third place match than normal due to the shocking nature of Brazil's defeat. Will they be booed mercilessly by their own crowd? Will the Brazilians try to restore some honour by playing out of their skins?

If Argentina had lost to the Netherlands yesterday thus setting up a humiliated Brazil versus bitter rivals Argentinian on Brazilian soil it would've been by far the most important third place match in history. Alas, the Dutch probably won't care very much.

-Their best defenders (Hummels and Höwedes) are white.

Erm,while I agree with everything else,I think the above point is wrong in the sense that irrespective of actual ability,contribution,we know who will get all the credit.Remember that Boateng has been the only 'everpresent' in the German defence.

So a Germany win will result in Jerome Boateng being hailed as one of the best defenders of this generation,for having won both the Champions League and the World cup,within a space of two years.

Even the thought is sickening!

Matra2

Master
great match yesterday from the white defenders
vlaar was perfect

I couldn't understand why the defender Vlaar took a penalty, never mind the extra important first one. Huntelaar, in shades of Ronaldo two years ago against Spain, didn't get to take his penalty as it was already over by then. Huntelaar, you may remember took one against Mexico and was presumably brought on, at least in part, to take one.

There is such a psychological and, as it happens, a statistical advantage in starting first, scoring the first penalty thus putting maximum pressure on the team trying to catch up. That is why, these days, the coin toss winner always chooses to shoot first. Yet Van Gaal revealed after the match that two Dutch players refused to take the first penalty - almost certainly forwards such as Huntelaar, Sneijder, and Arjen Robben. I find that contemptible. These guys make millions to score, get all kinds of prestige, with the benefits that go with it (ie access to the best looking women in their country and Europe) and yet when it was time to take responsibility on behalf of their country, team, and coach they balked and put the burden of scoring the all important first penalty in the hands (well, feet) of someone who doesn't specialise in scoring. They don't deserve to win a World Cup.

I had DWF say soccer is popular because its a sport for the poor and the short

All the World Cup winners have been from Western Europe (richest region in the world, with the highest average height) and South America (one of the poorer, shorter regions, but not the poorest, and not the shortest).

In fact, Western European countries have won more World Cups than South American countries have.

Additionally, other than Brazil, the other South American countries that have won World Cups (Argentina, Uruguay) are mainly ethnic white European. Brazil is an outlier.

So it would be more accurate to note that ALL the World Cup winning countries are ethnically majority Western Europeans (the tallest, richest people in the world), with Brazil being the only outlier.

I think the only team wogs got to touch the WC trophy is whenever Brazil won,and of course,France in 1998.
Unless of course,Argentina in 1986 was full of Hispanics.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I couldn't understand why the defender Vlaar took a penalty, never mind the extra important first one. Huntelaar, in shades of Ronaldo two years ago against Spain, didn't get to take his penalty as it was already over by then. Huntelaar, you may remember took one against Mexico and was presumably brought on, at least in part, to take one.

There is such a psychological and, as it happens, a statistical advantage in starting first, scoring the first penalty thus putting maximum pressure on the team trying to catch up. That is why, these days, the coin toss winner always chooses to shoot first. Yet Van Gaal revealed after the match that two Dutch players refused to take the first penalty - almost certainly forwards such as Huntelaar, Sneijder, and Arjen Robben. I find that contemptible. These guys make millions to score, get all kinds of prestige, with the benefits that go with it (ie access to the best looking women in their country and Europe) and yet when it was time to take responsibility on behalf of their country, team, and coach they balked and put the burden of scoring the all important first penalty in the hands (well, feet) of someone who doesn't specialise in scoring. They don't deserve to win a World Cup.

that's why messi taking the first penalty here and in the copa america match vs uruguay is so impressive
by missing one of these, especially the one against netherlands, he could have be known as the one who lost the world cup for his country
he had more to lose than to win by taking this penalty
but he took it, and scored it

Matra2

Master
Also, compare the Dutch forwards (or Ronaldo as I still have suspicions about him not wanting to take a penalty in 2012) with Messi. Yesterday he made sure he took a penalty by taking the second one. At the Copa America in 2011, with Argentina winning the toss Messi took responsibility for the first penalty (with the extra pressure of it being in front of an Argentinian crowd).

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Also, compare the Dutch forwards (or Ronaldo as I still have suspicions about him not wanting to take a penalty in 2012) with Messi. Yesterday he made sure he took a penalty by taking the second one. At the Copa America in 2011, with Argentina winning the toss Messi took responsibility for the first penalty (with the extra pressure of it being in front of an Argentinian crowd).

messi took the first one yesterday :shocked:
or you mean second one because the dutch had the first one
huge pressure anyways

Matra2

Master
OK, I thought it was the second. But even the second shooter has huge responsibility when the other team gets the first shot. If the Dutch score their first two and Argentina miss their first one then the Argentine taking the second has even more pressure than if he'd been taking the first one.

Anyway, Vlaar had such a great World Cup, but now he'll be remembered for his penalty miss.