2014 College Football season Week 11

Riddlewire

Master
Receiver for Utah caught a long bomb with plenty of separation. Basically could've walked into the endzone to put Utah up 14-0 on Oregon. But he had to chimpify the play and cross the endzone "with style". So he dropped the ball on the two yard line while walking in. Oregon picked it up and ran it 98 yards the other way for a touchdown.

I'm sure at some point, some white player has done something that stupid, but damned if I can remember it. That is stunningly dumb, and it's not the first time it's happened; the refs usually miss it. The "Honey Badger" did it a couple of times as a college player, but got away with it.

Riddlewire

Master
I've never seen a white player do anything like it.
I've only seen one other black player do something like it before. And that one didn't lead to a complete flip in the game.
Instead of Utah up 14-0, they're almost instantly down 24-7. The game is essentially over now.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I've only seen one other black player do something like it before. And that one didn't lead to a complete flip in the game.
Instead of Utah up 14-0, they're almost instantly down 24-7.

Was that DeSean Jackson for the Eagles a few years back??

Anyway, Michigan State is getting blown away right now... another team with a white QB goes down... the only teams that have a white QB who have any chance is Baylor and Arizona State.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I'm sure at some point, some white player has done something that stupid, but damned if I can remember it. That is stunningly dumb, and it's not the first time it's happened; the refs usually miss it. The "Honey Badger" did it a couple of times as a college player, but got away with it.
Back 80 ish years ago Wrongway Riegals took a fumble 90 yards the other way. This play was famously emulated by Jim Marshall on national television back in the 60's. Both did the rubber chicken circuit off their plays. Of course this is stupidier as they were disorientated. This moron is just a fool who's obsessed with styling.

Ps here is the moronic play have fun...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK2irnyuugU

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
I guess it's just become expected by us now that Zenner is going to have a great game, so nobody pays much attention any more. Anyway...

Zach Zenner
27 carries, 193 yards, 2 TD
4 rec, 26 yards

Riddlewire

Master
I believe our best dual threat QB this season is Dakota Prukop of Montana State. This 6'2" 195lbs redshirt sophomore is yet another in a long line of elite athletes who are toiling away in FCS obscurity while they should be appearing on Heisman watch lists for major FBS schools. The racially neutered caste coaches in D1A will happily grab any negro with black gums and a fat rump and stick them under center to run their Malzahnified offenses, but they wouldn't even consider letting players like Dakota walk-on to their teams. At this point in the season Dakota's stats would put him second in FBS in total offense. Here is his game log:

L 14/26 142y 0td 2i // 16c 4y 0td
W 14/16 202y 2td 0i // 13c 176y 3td
W 19/27 289y 1td 1i // 18c 90y 2td
L 17/26 248y 4td 0i // 17c 68y 1td
W 17/24 269y 1td 0i // 11c -18y 0td
W 23/34 348y 5td 1i // 16c 140y 3td
W 17/22 361y 4td 0i // 14c 148y 2td
W 11/18 160y 0td 1i // 18c 60y 0td
L 10/18 167y 0td 1i // 19c 129y 0td
W 10/16 93y 0td 0i // 17c 135y 2td

152/227(67%) 2279yards 17TD 6I // 159c 932yards 13TD

dwid

Hall of Famer

Instead of Utah up 14-0, they're almost instantly down 24-7. The game is essentially over now.
I dunno I guess I'm getting a case of bigunrealitis that just seemed fake, especially after Winston being investigated. Maybe black players are easier to pay off and it's more believable when something stupid like that happens. More likely to happen in college where they don't all have big salaries.

I guess I'm just jaded that k state and mich st lost.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I dunno I guess I'm getting a case of bigunrealitis that just seemed fake, especially after Winston being investigated. Maybe black players are easier to pay off and it's more believable when something stupid like that happens. More likely to happen in college where they don't all have big salaries.

I guess I'm just jaded that k state and mich st lost.

Yea the Mich St game was pretty baffling. Bad play-calling in the passing game - they never let Cook get into a rhythm.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tyler Varga had 35 carries/204 yds w/ 2 TDs yesterday vs. Brown.

Varga and Zenner are two of the best RBs in college football.

Baylor and ASU are the best chances there are of getting a White QB into the playoffs, and both are on the outside looking in.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'm predicting FSU,TCU and Miss St. Will all lose at least one game before playoff time.

Animalmuther1

Kaelin Clay was the dumb-ass that needed to chimp-it-up for Utah. Oregon basically delivered up a good ole-fashioned beat-down of Utah after that. They ought to bench that stupid bastard for the rest of the year.

Not sure if I can embed the video or not. If not, the link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMpUTZn7n3o#t=48

[video=youtube;BMpUTZn7n3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMpUTZn7n3o#t=48[/video]

Animalmuther1

BTW, not a newbie. For whatever reason my original handle of animalmuther0 went away and I had to re-register. Been around these parts for years, though.

Read lots, post little.

woody39

Mentor
Good to see A&M playing Kyle Allen looks like the real deal with four touchdowns against the third ranked auburn team. Is he the starter going forward or is Hill injured, does anyone know obviously hoping that Hill has been dropped for his mediocre play in the big AandM losses this year!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good to see A&M playing Kyle Allen looks like the real deal with four touchdowns against the third ranked auburn team. Is he the starter going forward or is Hill injured, does anyone know obviously hoping that Hill has been dropped for his mediocre play in the big AandM losses this year!!

Pretty sure Hill was dropped for his mediorce play and response to being benched. He was initially suspended for two games but it looks like the job is now Allen's as a true freshman :thumbup: