2014 College Football season Week 11

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 11 kicks off tonight with Mid-American conference games. It actually looks like two white RBs will be playing tonight - RB Nick Holley for Kent St and RB Conor Hundley for Akron.

Ryan Burbink is a receiver to watch on Bowling Green.

Looking towards the weekend I see two pretty big caste matchups -

Ohio St vs Michigan St and Kansas St vs TCU (probably the biggest Caste Matchup of the year to this point).

Tomorrow night Northern Illinois and Drew Hare will be playing. I think Hare may actually be the most physically gifted NIU QB in terms of pure speed. Looking forward to seeing him play tomorrow.

TwentyTwo

Master
Props to Tailback Nick Holley(Kent St) who finished with 95 yards rushing on just 12 carries including a 50 yd TD run! He has an interesting story as a HS QB turned into college WR. Of course it was Injuries(along with his athleticism) where he said why not give tailback a shot!

Gehrig Dieter 3-61 & Ryan Burbrink 7-52 were the leading receivers for Bowling Green.

TB Connor Hundley(Akron) had 12 carries for 48 yards

6'-5" Freshman WR Andrew Pratt led Akron with 6 rec for 85 yards

Riddlewire

Master
I haven't been playing close attention to much more than the major national stories this season, so I missed this kid. Apologies if any of you have mentioned him in past weeks.
A.J. Ouellette, Freshman RB for Ohio, has 19 carries, 93 yards, and 2 TD at halftime versus Buffalo. A look at his season stats shows that he has recently become their primary back. Hope his second half is as good as his first.

TwentyTwo

Master
Freshman Running Back A.J. Ouellette (Ohio U.) rushed for a career high 155 yards on 29 carries & 2 TD's tonight in a 37-14 win...coming off an ankle injury last week...a good HS wrestler too.

Yes indeed Riddlewire....This RB was under the radar for me too...a nice surprise!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Penn St remains so frustrating to watch.

Maxx Williams had a great catch and followed it up with a TD. He reminds me of Gronk.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bryce Hager has an INT of Trevor Knight as well. I like both Knight and Petty but I think this game is more important for Petty.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Purdue Safety Feichter has been outstanding this year. Last 2games he's had 4takeaways! He had 8tkls and an int today. Also Wisco LBs Vince Biegel and Derek Landisch have been excellent recording sacks. Landisch has 6 sacks on the year!

TwentyTwo

Master
Tailback Zach Langer (Tulsa) rushed for 167 yards on 33 carries..
Blake Martin (La.Tech) 5 carries for 44 yards
Brendan Douglas (Georgia) 7 carries for 32 yards
Prescott Line (SMU) 5 carries for 23 yards

WR Jordan Taylor (Rice) 9 receptions for 92 yards
Trent Taylor (La.Tech) 8- 58 - 1 TD
Bo Hines (N.C. State) 6-70...late 4th

TE's Maxx Williams(Minnesota) 3 TD's & Freshman Jeb Blazevich (Georgia) 2 TD's

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Bryce Petty for having a huge game vs Oklahoma today. He should come back up in the Heisman conversation.

Congrats to Bryce Petty for having a huge game vs Oklahoma today. He should come back up in the Heisman conversation.

Sooners were incapable of stopping Petty & Baylor's passing game today. Petty threw for close to 400 yards, completed 76% of his tosses.. and Oklahoma didn't grab any picks off him.

They ran a stat during the game, that Petty also surpassed Robert Griffin 3, for most 300 yard games by a Baylor QB.. good stuff.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like A&M still can't play defense. Hopefully Allen continues his strong play and they upset the despicable Malaazhn led Auburn Tigers.

Golson being exposed as well. 2 turnovers so far.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The route is on - Notre Dame is getting crushed - granted Az St isn't a real white friendly team but it will be nice to see Notre Dame out of the national championship race as they have proven they are not a white friendly team under race traitor Bryan Kelly.

dwid

Hall of Famer
i thought sec was supposed to have great defenses, do none of the dwf question this? Georgia vs Kentucky 63 to 31. Texas A&M 35 Auburn 17. 63 to 31 is a video game score. edit: the last game is 41 to 38 now

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Auburn defeated. Sounds like Kyle Allen is going to be the starter moving forward as a true Freshman :arms:

Winston already with 2 picks.

Golson with 4 ints.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Boise State dual-threat quarterback Grant Hedrick ran for 118 yards and 2 touchdowns on 12 carries against New Mexico while also throwing for 224 yards and 2 more touchdowns … in the first half. most of his completions have gone to Thomas Sperbeck.

Boise State's defense has been absolutely awful, however.

Tulsa tailback Zach Langer ran for 167 yards on 33 carries to help the Golden Hurricane break the nation's longest FBS losing streak.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Not much to be happy about in college football this year. There is a strong possibility that the championship game this year will have a combined two white people and zero white QBs, if that is the case the best thing we can do is boycott watching the game. Not that it will change anything.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Of the top ten teams currently only three have white QBs and zero of the top five have white QBs. With Kansas State losing it could be two whites next week.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Not much to be happy about in college football this year. There is a strong possibility that the championship game this year will have a combined two white people and zero white QBs, if that is the case the best thing we can do is boycott watching the game. Not that it will change anything.

I'm glad college basketball is starting soon. At least we'll have a few teams that actually use white athletes to cheer for there. With Wisconsin and (to a lesser extent) Arizona featuring white players and both in the Top 5, it's entirely possible college basketball season will be more worth watching than college football season this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'll just ignore the playoff games. Honestly my main concern has always been college being the feeder system into the NFL for black QBs but it's becoming more and more obvious they just aren't good at the NFL level. It is a different game and I don't think they can bend the rules or make the offenses much easier to run at the next level.

Riddlewire

Master
That negro for Utah should lose his scholarship. And probably be beaten and dumped in a ditch.
They are unable to think of anything other than their own glory. They certainly don't belong in institutions of higher learning.