2013 College Football Season Week 13

Riddlewire

Master
Although I'm pulling for Ohio in the matchup, that play by the Kent State player on the fake punt was incredibly impressive. If you weren't watching, I recommend you try to catch a highlight.
So the question is, if Terhune has that kind of astonishing speed and agility for a defensive lineman, why can't they find a way to include him as a key player on offense? Most NFL Tight Ends don't have that kind of athleticism. And NO defensive linemen do.

Jameis Winston, according to a statement reported Wednesday by the Tampa Bay Times, allegedly raped a woman last December.

3CGd5Oy.png

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston allegedly did far more than sexually assault a woman ... she says he RAPED her, and cops then warned her that she was living in Winston country and she had better back down if she knew what was good for her.

The alleged victim just went public with the alleged corrupt investigation by the Tallahassee Police Dept., in which she claims she immediately reported the incident back in December to cops, but was later told, Tallahassee was a big football town and that she would be "raked over the coals" and her life "will be made miserable" if she pursued it.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

That's disgusting. **** those pig cops for doing that to an innocent woman. They were trying to protect that entitled simpleton. Just shows how far the negrophiliac caste system goes - those cops probably deal with plenty of blacks on a daily basis yet they put Winston up on a pedestal. I am sure the media is doing its best to make jameis (seriously black people were do you come up with these names) out to be the victim.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
In case anyone is interested, Jordan Lynch and the Northern Illinois Huskies are playing the Toledo Rockets right now on ESPN2. I've been watching Lynch while he throws. He has a nice compact throwing motion, has excellent accuracy, and is decent with his reads. Why he isn't projected as a high draft pick is further indictment of the caste system. He is better than ANY current black quarterback in the college, or the NFL for that matter.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
In case anyone is interested, Jordan Lynch and the Northern Illinois Huskies are playing the Toledo Rockets right now on ESPN2. I've been watching Lynch while he throws. He has a nice compact throwing motion, has excellent accuracy, and is decent with his reads. Why he isn't projected as a high draft pick is further indictment of the caste system. He is better than ANY current black quarterback in the college, or the NFL for that matter.

agreed. Better than tajh and Hundley who I've seen projected high. Mr olp you.paying attention?

davidholly

Mentor
Winston's DNA matched DNA found in the victim's panties. What's that Caste Football adage about black athletes always snapping and doing something stupid?

dwid

Hall of Famer
Winston's DNA matched DNA found in the victim's panties. What's that Caste Football adage about black athletes always snapping and doing something stupid?

the sadder part is he was only competing for the qb job at the time from what I have read, a hyped up high school prospect. Imagine what he could get away with now and imagine all what all of the other hyped up prospects are getting away with.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just a typical day at the office for Lynch. 202 yards passing with a high completion percent and 161 yards rushing with 3 touchdowns. I think the key to any chance in the NFL is NIU finishing undefeated and Lynch playing really well against a power conference team in a big bowl. He struggled last year when given that chance.

davidholly said:
Winston's DNA matched DNA found in the victim's panties. What's that Caste Football adage about black athletes always snapping and doing something stupid?​
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this on the news last night. To paraphrase Tom Iron, just being black is the wildcard. You never know what they'll do. It might happen today or it might take 30 years but at some point they'll do something colossally stupid to louse themselves up. It never fails.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jordan Lynch is a really dynamic playmaker. As for his prospects at the next level I am somewhat torn. A few of the "experts" have said he can be an RB in the NFL - if he was drafted early enough as an RB I would be all for it. I think he will be written off as a QB prospect just like Chandler Harnish was.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Blake Bortles will be playing tonight vs. Rutgers - one of the best QBs in the country

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bortles did not disappoint tonight - playing great, showing off his arm and athleticism. JJ Worton had another 100 yd rec game as well :clap2:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Go Penn State!! Zwinak has started off great today against the way-too black Nebraska Cornhuskers... I believe they have 5-6 white starters today... :angry:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Penn State is looking great so far. Nebraska needs to get back to recruiting like they used to. How quickly they forget about guys like Burkhead and going all the way back to Eric Crouch.

The AZ Wildcats are up 21-9 over 5th ranked Oregon. It's early but a good game to watch so far.

Johnny Football is facing LSU and they are down 7-0 at the moment.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert is correct. expect Zwinak to have a BIG day today against the Black Skins, er, Blackshirts of Nebraska. the top Penn State running black who gets a lot of carries (Belton) is out with an illness, so Zwinak is the only featured man today.

he's looking good in the early going: 10 carries for 62 yards, and it is early.

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
there are a LOT of White athletes on the field in the Wisconsin-Minnesota game. it's a very competitive game, and they're still in the first half.

BYU-Notre Dame is also seeing a lot of White cats touching the ball. tailback Cam McDaniel is splitting carries for the Irish, and BYU's dynamic dual-threat quarterback has already thrown a touchdown to a White wideout, JD Falslev.

North Carolina freshman wide receiver/returner Ryan Switzer had his first collegiate 100-yard receiving day in a rout of Old Dominion. Switzer caught 5 balls for 118 yards and 2 touchdowns, from 43 and 57 yards. he also returned 2 punts for 83 yards, including a 64-yarder for another touchdown. it was a spectacular day for this young, hard-working, lunchpail-bringing, blue collar, precise-route-running overachiever.

Jordan Westerkamp already has 3 catches for 43 yards for Nebraska in the first half.

Iowa tailback Mark Weisman had a solid outing in a win over Michigan, finishing with a game-high 88 yards and 1 touchdown on 17 carries. he also had 1 catch for 8 yards.

talented teammate, tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz had 3 catches for 42 yards and a touchdown.

Steve Hull had his third-straight (and 4th in his last 5 games) 100-yard showing, finishing with 10 catches for 169 yards and 2 touchdowns.

in his first year playing wide receiver, Hull has 838 yards and 6 touchdowns. one wonders why the senior (former safety) has been playing on the other side of the ball throughout his career …

Georgia Tech's VASTLY under-used running back Zach Laskey ran for 16 yards and 1 touchdown today on 3 carries.

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
Brett Smith is having quite a day for Wyoming.
25 of 44 for 482 yards with 7 touchdowns.
18 carries for 145 yards and 1 touchdown.

That's over 600 total yards and 8 touchdowns in one game.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
add another chapter to the horror story that is the University of Florida football program. today the Gators lost at home to the lowly Georgia Southern Eagles, an also-ran in the FCS who didn't pass the ball for a single yard of offense in the game.

to make matters worse, the Eagles had the audacity to hand the ball to a White running back 11 times.

to make matters even worse, he had the audacity to gain 94 yards and score a touchdown.

but perhaps it's all okay, after all. you see, the 5-foot-9, 200-pound William Banks is listed as a "fullback." you can't make this up.

and, according to the Caste-appropriate script that even his collegiate bio follows, Banks is a "High-effort, tough player whose heart makes up for his lack of height… Has a true passion for playing the game of football" …

apparently his heart beats pretty fast, because Banks had a long of 53 yards in the Florida game, and he's the #3 rusher on a team that almost never throws the football.

742467968.jpg

Banks deceptively overachieves in an earlier game

davidholly

Mentor
If McCarron has a big game against Auburn he might win the Heisman with the way this week has gone.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I would love to see that since Johnny Football can't go back to back. One thing is for sure. Mccaron has the hottest girlfriend hands down!

Stanford is rolling again today. They are looking like they have a good chance to make the Rose Bowl with Oregon losing today. Gaffney has 94 yards rushing with a couple of minutes left.

BJ Denker of AZ rushed for over 100 yards against Oregon and was 19-22 passing. Impressive performance by the kid!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
UGA WR Rhett McGowan lead the BlackDawgs in receiving with 7 catches for 90 yards & a TD against Kentucky. TE Arthur Lynch added 2 TDs. RB Brendan Douglas added 73 yards total offense (59 rushing) & a TD as UGA whipped UK 59-17.

TwentyTwo

Master
Nice work...yall covered a lot of ground!

How about Derek Carr with 527 yards passing...7 TD's! This dude has NFL written all over him...his older brother David had the misfortune of playing on a 1st year expansion team who's O-Line got him so broken up it became mental...I think lil bro will flip that & in a few year's down the road many NFL Teams will wish they had taken him 1st!
*other QB's......
David Fales 440 yds passing 5 TD's
Props to Brett Smith mentioned already...498 yds...7 TD's
& BJ Denker with 102 yds rushing
Connor Halliday...498 yds passing 4 TD's
Ross Matheny(So.Alabama) 128 yds rushing...1 TD....
Taysom Hill rushed for 97 yds
Jordan Lynch...161 yds rushing! 3 TD's (Thurs)
Clint Chelf 370 yds passing 3 TD's + rushing TD
Bryce Petty 359 yds passing 2 TD's

RB's
Zach Zwinak 35-149 yards
Cam McDaniel...24-117 yds!
Tyler Gaffney...16-95-1
Marc "The Hammer" Weisman...17-88 & impressiveTD
Anthony Lacoste 15 for 75 yds
Brendan Douglas 12-59- TD...1-14 Rec

Zach Zenner 29-186-2 TD's + rec TD

And to Jimmy C...The 192lb Fullback William Banks that ran for nearly 100 yds against the Caste Mongering Gators!

Steve Hull...10-169-2 TD's..one of the Nation's Hottest WR's over past few weeks!
Rhett McGowan...7-90- TD...Thanks DD
Jared Abbrederis..7-67-TD
Matt Miller... 8-80-TD

TE Jake Murphy 6'-4" 252 ...5 receptions...102 yds...2 TD's (including 64 yarder)

Safety Casey Locker(Jake's cousin) w 39 yd INT TD

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Twenty Two, check out post #17 in this thread. you might find some interesting info on Hull, and you missed the big day by UNC's frosh Switzer.

also, i just saw where Alex Amidon had only 2 catches for Boston College, but they went for 83 yards. one was a 74-yard touchdown, where he left a defensive back splayed out on the ground before galloping into the end zone.

finally, Boise State's Matt Miller had another solid outing: 8 catches for 80 yards and 1 touchdown.