2012 NFL Week 9

backrow

Hall of Famer
Decker has game leading 7 catches for 95 yards.

Dreesen just caught a TD from Manning.

EDIT: Hartline 7 for a 100!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Tom Crabtree with a 72 yard TD, now why is Finley playing ahead of him, again? (it's not Tom's first huge play this season)

damn, Brandon Stokley is a great athlete... that kind of quickness at 36? show me a black slot receiver that plays that fast above 30 years of age.

wow, what a TD grab by Decker!!! his 2nd of the day. he climbed the ladder and fought off a good corner (Newman). 99 yards, hope for another catch for him!

Last edited:

Anak

Mentor
Hey Marvin, like what you see with Decker? Well you have a pretty good White boy of your own maybe you should try playing him more.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looking at the numbers in the "Dat Upside/Room Brightening Smile bowl" vs those in the Colts/Dolphins matchup - its obvious to see who are the better QBs

dwid

Hall of Famer
Looking at the numbers in the "Dat Upside/Room Brightening Smile bowl" vs those in the Colts/Dolphins matchup - its obvious to see who are the better QBs

yes, for those worried that black quarterbacks will flood the league should watch dolphins vs colts and carolina vs redskins, they replay the games on nfl network.

Andrew Luck looks amazing, his pocket mobility, everything. No doubt that he deserved the number 1 pick. Will be a great franchise qb

Ryan Tannehill has played great as well, he is a little unpolished but that is expected since he had one year of starting at qb in college and had to make the conversion to wr, and still looks like he will be a good franchise qb.

I have glanced at the Redskins/Panthers game and haven't seen the same thing. Despite having college offense style play to benefit them, not to mention all of the other things that benefit qbs, they still don't look like franchise qbs, when the pressure is there they looked confused and run, if it is just a little pressure instead of moving around the pocket and trying to go through the progressions they dump it off. 25+ targets to tight ends and runningbacks on both sides. Ill have to rewatch it when im not distracted but from what I have seen it doens't look good.

Andy Dalton held his own for a while against Manning and has been doing great

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Luck has been improving steadily this season. His numbers at the end of the season won't be mindblowing, but they should be pretty good. Meanwhile, supa afflete Griffin has been regressing. He started the season on fire but looks like crap now.

GWTJ

Mentor
Congrats to Andrew Luck on taking the rookie record for passing yards in a game away from Scam Newton. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Luck rewrite this record before the season is over.

I hope he gets the season record for passing yards as well.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Brian Leonard looked very good in his team-imposed limited opportunities to touch the ball, making guys miss in the open field, showing a good burst, catching the ball in traffic, and picking up tough yards (including a 4th-and-1). he also was wide open on what would've been a HUGE gain, but Dalton flat out missed him.

after once again seeing the versatility, and general all-around excellence, that Leonard brings to the table, what exactly is the so-called reason that he isn't more involved in the offensive attack for Cincy?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to add my praise to Hartline, Decker, and several others on a fine day of football.

I'm a little worried about Jordy Nelson. They need to sit him for around 2-3 weeks if not longer. He is so important
to their chances in of winning big in the playoffs. He is a warrior and he will return. Just get healthy man.

What more can you say about Luck? The guy just has that prescence about him that all of the great ones have. He was
incredible today but I'm already beggining to expect him to throw for 250-300 yards every week. I have to remind myself
that he is a rookie and he is on a team with injuries that isn't as talented as some other teams. They will be in the future though.
Wouldn't it be great if he takes them to the playoffs in his rookie year. Don't count him out. If only Collie was healthy, it would
have been even better. Keep it going Andrew!

As we speak, Toby Gerhart has only 1 rush for 14 yards. Get the hell out of Minnesota man. One more year and then he needs to
find a team that will use him properly. Peterson has been amazing but Gerhart still never gets the ball. It's time for him to move on.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Mike Tomlin, Steelers coach, called an idiotic fake field goal, which failed. The Steelers had a short yardage situation at the Giants goal line. It was fourth and short. The Steelers were down 3 in the 4th quarter and Tomlin calls a fake field goal.

The announcers refused to criticize Tomlin and made excuses for him. Do NFL announcers ever criticize black coaches?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The Broncos-Bengals game was pretty positive for our cause. Manning threw for 291 yards, with 198 of those yards (or 68%) to white receivers and tight ends (Decker, Dreessen, Stokley, and Tamme). Decker was fantastic, accruing 99 yards and 2 TDs on 8 catches…

201211041344494790834-p2.jpg

CAPTION: Decker TD #1

201211041537562471181-p2.jpg

CAPTION: Decker TD #2

Joel Dreessen, the ever-dynamic tight end, tallied 4 catches, 38 yards, and a nice touchdown, burning the rotund Bengals linebacker, Vontaze Burfect, in the process…

201211041502541261061-p2.jpg

CAPTION: Dreessen Scores

Brandon Stokley, the evergreen receiver, made several critical receptions. With the greatest of ease, Stokley is now burning “young black bucks” over ten years his junior. It’s no wonder that literally every white receiver given half a chance in the NFL becomes a great player.

I had to laugh after Decker’s second TD catch over Terrance Newman when Marvin Lewis’ little wigger defensive coordinator, Mike Zimmer, looked mighty glum, no doubting pondering internally: “What? Another little white boy with a touchdown catch? How the hell are these slow, overachieving, high-motor, unathletic, tight-hipped, vertically-challenged, blue-collar-sporting white bastards burning my beloved, handsome black supermen?!”

6a00e550080ede8833012875ad7212970c-800wi

CAPTION: Zimmer the Zulu Zealot

Unlike Mike Zimmer’s gaggle of Cincinnati-based Africans, Denver’s defense featured DT Derek Wolfe, DT Justin Bannan, DT Mitch Unrein, LB Keith Brooking, and S Jim Leonhard. Not bad for the NFL. Zimmer’s defensive roster features exactly one white athlete, Dan Skuta, a scrub linebacker who never plays…

201211041552571681251-p2.jpg

CAPTION: Promising Rookie DT, Wolfe

As others mentioned, Brian Hartline had a nice outing against the ever-blackening Colts, tallying 8 catches for 107 yards…

628x471.jpg

CAPTION: Hartline vs. Colts

The “Nordic Beast,” JJ Watt, had yet another sack (and 5 tackles) against the hapless Black Bills…
628x471.jpg

CAPTION: Watt’s TFL

Connor Barwin had another sack…

201211041323481960775-p2.jpg

CAPTION: Connor Barwin

Houston tight ends Owen Daniels and Garrett Graham both had touchdown catches against the Bills...

201211041251463020684-p2.jpg

CAPTION: Daniels Burning Black Bills

garrett-graham.jpg

CAPTION: Up-And-Comer, Garrett Graham, Scores

Not a terrible week thus far, considering New England didn’t play, Jordy Nelson was essentially inactive after a short reception, and Amendola will be return next week. Hopefully Jason Witten can continue to dominate tonight against the “Fal-coons” on SNF. Aside from Brent Celek, MNF will be an unwatchable snore-inducer, pitting “Zulu Drew” Brees’ putrid Saints against Fat Bastard’s Eagles. [Yawns] Of course, like whenever the Saints play (especially SNF or MNF), the all-pervading “Zulu Rap Minstrel Routine” shall certainly be highlighted by the filth-oozing, high-definition lenses of the Tel-Aviv-A-Vision, Inc. cameras in the moments prior to kickoff...

[video=youtube;6GeyUlS8oHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GeyUlS8oHo[/video]

Last edited:
God I cannot wait for the Falcoons to bounce out of the play offs in the 1st round, they haven't beaten anybody decent and the rest of their schedule is a joke except for the Giants and maybe Lions.
Of course the win over Broncos came at home when Peyton was still getting used to his teammates and uncharacteristically threw a lot of picks.
At the beginning of the game Cris Collinsworthless jizzed from the sight of so many muscular black men on the field and proceeded to call Falcoons wide receivers 'studs' and that's when I had to mute my stream. And what's up with Roddy White's voice? He sounds like Aunt Jemima on her period. I'd be surprised if dat brutha is not on downlo'

davidholly

Mentor
Matt Ryan needs to win at least one playoff game, they'd have probably already won one if they'd let Ryan run a no-huddle offense more.

wile

Master
Without the "fal-coons" type references Thrashen's work is credible "mainstream" ready. Don't bitch about the "elite" replace them.

Matra2

Master
So will Terry Bradshaw be fired or merely punished and forced to give $$$ to the NAACP for saying Reggie Bush was running like he was "chasing a bucket of chicken"?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
So will Terry Bradshaw be fired or merely punished and forced to give $$$ to the NAACP for saying Reggie Bush was running like he was "chasing a bucket of chicken"?

I didn’t see it live, but here is the video…

[video=youtube;kf7pX2cvBOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf7pX2cvBOw[/video]

The irony here is that Bradshaw will be mindlessly accused of racism against blacks, when in fact this obese, bald, daft little human-pustule is one of the most bellicose of all the chocolate-drizzling, negro-adoring, white-abhorring extraordinaires currently contaminating the mainstream sports media airwaves. Like all of his blundering commentary, this “Bucket of Chickenâ€￾ remark reeked of humorless, witless self-loathing. Instead of “getting in hot waterâ€￾ with the Zio-Marx crowd for mentioning a true injustice like the NFL’s Caste System, Bradshaw would rather risk his cushy job in order to utter this lame foolishness?

The Hock

Master
I don't know if it's still up, but one news site described Tom Crabtree's 72 yard pass reception as a "slow motion chug." I watched the highlight, and I saw a 4.7ish tight end known more for his blocking take advantatge of poor coverage to make a great touchdown catch and run. The only "slow motion chug" on that play was in the brains and thought processes of the defensive players who let such a big slow white player like Crabtree get open enought to "chug" his way to the endzone.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hell ya Crabtree has been one of the most explosive Tight ends in the entire league this year given the amount of snaps he actually sees in a game.. He's definitely outshined Jermichael
I don't know if it's still up, but one news site described Tom Crabtree's 72 yard pass reception as a "slow motion chug." I watched the highlight, and I saw a 4.7ish tight end known more for his blocking take advantatge of poor coverage to make a great touchdown catch and run. The only "slow motion chug" on that play was in the brains and thought processes of the defensive players who let such a big slow white player like Crabtree get open enought to "chug" his way to the endzone.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

The mainstream media denigrates white men every chance they get. Even when white men do something positive they report it in a derogatory way.

The description of Crabtree's touchdown run as a "slow motion chug" is an example of this bigotry. It's also a reinforcement of the racist stereotype that all white men are slow.

We need to keep pointing this out to those who haven't caught on yet.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone else sick of seeing the endless series of in-house ESPN commercials in which Lee Corso plays a senile buffoon? The man must have zero self-esteem.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Berman asks softball questions of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney at halftime. The corporate media, politics and America's secular religion, the NFL. Everything but a flyover of fighter planes and the "Pledge of Allegiance." It's all seamlessly merged together. "It's our honor and duty to go to the polls," says Berman. Oh, really, to ratify a closed system that is destroying the United States?

BTW, Berman during a "Prime Time" show in 2000, endorsed Al Gore. What did that have to do with football? Nothing but Berman flexing his Cultural Marxist insider muscles. . .

Gibbon

Guru
Chris Berman asks softball questions of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney at halftime. The corporate media, politics and America's secular religion, the NFL. Everything but a flyover of fighter planes and the "Pledge of Allegiance." It's all seamlessly merged together. "It's our honor and duty to go to the polls," says Berman. Oh, really, to ratify a closed system that is destroying the United States?

BTW, Berman during a "Prime Time" show in 2000, endorsed Al Gore. What did that have to do with football? Nothing but Berman flexing his Cultural Marxist insider muscles. . .

And the irony is that most of the football fans watching are secretly and inexplicably irritated by the time wasted on so trivial a subject as who the next president might be. Certainly some pay attention with the same sort of compulsive anxiety that focuses them on box scores and rooting for their team however less intensely. After all, politics is not a primal, "fair" contest of mighty vs. mightier as professional sports is incorrectly presumed to be, but rather of women, minorities and layabouts dominating the interest of white men through sobbing and guilt trips (even if this can no longer be comprehended by their rapidly dimming brains).
"Back to the damn ball game already!" they're feeling even if they are not allowing themselves to think it. Well, it makes sense. After all, when you are lying in your death bed you're not worried about paying your bills or even eating your next meal, the only thing that matters is that next morphine drip. And their feeling is healthy in exactly one way, it truly doesn't matter which of these irredeemably corrupt candidates wins. No more than who wins the stupid and pointless game their watching.