2011 Pittsburgh Steelers

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What will the DWFs do in a couple of seasons when "their" team sucks and only the kicker and long snapper are White? They won't have any White targets to take their frustrations and self-loathing out on, not even the coach. Maybe there will be a huge spike in suicides in the Pittsburgh area.

referendum

Mentor
Steelers find another sumo to replace Colon on roster. Good, I'd like to see this team go all the way to the bottom, rather than get a little bit whiter and muddle along. I wish Rothlesberger was somewhere else, like Minnesota or Oakland. I think the Raiders would actually be a nice fit for him, and then Pittsburg could finally get the black QB they have been dreaming of.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
The Steelers lose Willie Colon and they sign...drum roll please...Jamon Meredith!!!!!

Nice work, Colbert and Tomlin, searching through your unemployed black lineman rolodex. Keep up the good work!!!

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I was just looking at the Steeler blog, "Behind The Steel Curtain," a main hangout of the DWFs, and found this idiotic statement in an article about the signing of Jamon Meredith:

"Along with the immediate christening of the nickname "Dandy" Jamon Meredith, he will wear No. 69, and is the second offensive lineman in two seasons to sign with Pittsburgh who played with Buffalo in 2009. Former Bills and current Steelers offensive line coach, Sean Kugler, had both Meredith and current starting LT Jonathan Scott, that season."

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
It sure is interesting that the Steelers desperately pursued Burress as a backup WR during the offseason and then settled for Cotchery for a ton of money. Burress has sucked for the Jets and Cotchery has ZERO catches for the Steelers.

Meanwhile, a quality white WR in Tyler Grisham spends another season on the practice squad.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
John Malecki off the practice squad, replaced by a sumo. I'm not even sure why they keep Grisham, since they have no intention of letting him play for the real team.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The reason that they keep Grisham on the practice squad is the same reason that many white receivers and even backs (see Danny Woodhead with the Jets). That is because they are versatile and good at mimicking upcoming opponents, which is one of the primary jobs of practice squad players. You remember the Jets players talking about the "Danny Woodhead show" at practice, because he was good.......but not quite the right color to make the team. Such is a blatant example of the caste system and a dominant black locker room.

TheAnimal

Guru
The Steelers (Coal Miners) were one team that voted against ratification of the new CBA. This snippet from the short article is very telling:

"Why did the Steelers go against the grain? Many players are not thrilled with the way discipline issues will be handled. Some are a little apprehensive about new testing for HGH."

Telling however not surprising, that Organization has had a long love affair with performance enhancers such as HGH dating back to the 1970's. In fact their PH.d was busted a few years ago shipping mass quantities of it to the team facility. That was quickly and quietly swept under the rug of course. It makes sense though, gotta get production out of all the affletes somehow.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
With the placing of Aaron Smith on IR and of course his replacement by an afflete, the Rooney Rulers now have just 8 Whites on their 53 man roster, an all-time low for an NFL team. Previously, 9 had been reached by Jacksonville and Miami, and 10 a number of times by different teams, but Mike Tomlin and Kevin Colbert have now boldly gone where no team had gone before.

Congratulations to the Steelers, and their "lucky 8."

QB Ben Roethlisberger

DT Chris Hoke

DE Brett Keisel

C Doug Legursky

TE Heath Miller

P Daniel Sepulveda

K Shaun Suisham

LS Greg Warren

Of the five non-kicking game related players left on the team, Hoke is 35, Keisel is 33, and Miller and Roethlisberger are both 29. Legursky is not a great lineman, so it's entirely possible that in a few seasons Pittsburgh could have an all-black roster outside of the kickers and long snapper. Congratulations again to the Rooneys and their virulently anti-White organization!

wile

Master
On the other hand it is quite possible that the entertainment factor of this team's downslope being an African comedy as they begin to really suck and team discipline breaks down and they go full blacktard. I think as of now they are not a badly composed team in the criminal stupidity column, but that can change in a thug's heartbeat, and god I wish it.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
They also refuse to add any white players to the team through the draft. They did draft two white offensive linemen a few years ago but they were of course cut and forced off the team.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kevin Colbert is the most racist vile GM out there. He is the epitome of the caste system.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
With the placing of Aaron Smith on IR and of course his replacement by an afflete, the Rooney Rulers now have just 8 Whites on their 53 man roster, an all-time low for an NFL team. Previously, 9 had been reached by Jacksonville and Miami, and 10 a number of times by different teams, but Mike Tomlin and Kevin Colbert have now boldly gone where no team had gone before.

Congratulations to the Steelers, and their "lucky 8."

QB Ben Roethlisberger

DT Chris Hoke

DE Brett Keisel

C Doug Legursky

TE Heath Miller

P Daniel Sepulveda

K Shaun Suisham

LS Greg Warren

Of the five non-kicking game related players left on the team, Hoke is 35, Keisel is 33, and Miller and Roethlisberger are both 29. Legursky is not a great lineman, so it's entirely possible that in a few seasons Pittsburgh could have an all-black roster outside of the kickers and long snapper. Congratulations again to the Rooneys and their virulently anti-White organization!

Don’s correct…no NFL team has ever broke the “eight player barrier.” Of course, it makes little difference if the Steelers have an entirely black (with two Polynesians) roster in the coming seasons. Actually, it would be a very interesting social experiment.

Perhaps when Roethlisburger, Miller, Hoke, and Keisel (the only “real” white football players) have been ethnically abolished, the ever-inebriated fangirls comprising “Steeler Nation” will finally feel the foreign tremble of their gelatinous backbones returning to the former rigidity of their racially-dogmatic ancestors?

Then again, perhaps not…
steelers1.jpg

f226e5581f1f94c5ece3e524b3f65b7c_650.jpg

arizona-cardinals-fans-better-get-ferocious-or-the-steeler-nation-will-eat-them-alive.2969814.40.jpg

sexy-steelers-fans.jpg

fat-steelers-fan.jpg

2009Pictures40.jpg

bilde

A more pertinent question might be pondering if these creatures would be able to summon the sobriety required to notice that “their team” has no whites?

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
CF has been spot on for years now predicting the Steelers would eventually get to K/P/LS and a white scrub or two on the 53-man roster. My prediction for the 2012-13 season is for 6 whites to start the year-minus Legursky and Hoke from the present team.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
On the other hand it is quite possible that the entertainment factor of this team's downslope being an African comedy as they begin to really suck and team discipline breaks down and they go full blacktard. I think as of now they are not a badly composed team in the criminal stupidity column, but that can change in a thug's heartbeat, and god I wish it.
From a pure "affletic" standpoint, the Steelers' decline is inevitable. But you can never underestimate the value of coaching. Some people, notably Gregg Easterbrook of "TMQ" fame places little value of coaching saying that coaching is only 10%, the rest being "talent", even though as a "coach" for his kid's youth teams has an exemplary record as a result of his penchant for a non-customary game approach. Dick Lebeau does amazing things with the talent he has, whatever is given him, so the Steeler's defense is almost always an amazing thing to watch, as long as they aren't facing all of those New England white boys.

Of course, I disagree with the "talent" evaluators completely. Competent coaching is a huge factor, and it can't be denied and is obvious to anybody with a brain. My middle son's Pop Warner team, is, from a talent standpoint, awful. But they are about to win the state championship in their division almost entirely as a result of their head coach. My oldest son's freshman high school team is going to end up with 1 win for the year (in spite of 150 yards + a game rushing by by RB son) because the coaching is abysmal for the basics, O and D line. You can pick out any team, anywhere, and it doesn't matter how much talent you have, if the coaching sucks, you're going down. I was unable to get the Freshman coaches fired and have me installed as head coach, I figure that there is only one game that would have been tough to win, the rest would have been easy.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
The Steelers have lucked out with an easy schedule so far. They've beaten the likes of Arizona, Jacksonville, Seattle and Indy. Not too hard to do.

Pittsburgh should lose their next three games and with that sumo line Big Ben will be lost soon leaving them with a black coach, sumo line and a black quarterback. Not a recipe for success.

Tampa, Chicago, Seattle and Pittsburgh missing the playoffs is my wish for this year along with the Pats, Texans, Packers and Cowboys being the final four teams.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's an interesting link someone sent today that was written right after the 2010 draft. Since the Steelers have gotten noticeably blacker since Tomlin's hiring -- and they were already a long-standing black team during the Cowher era -- it makes sense that Tomlin is more behind the team's refusal to draft and develop White players than Kevin Colbert.

Tomlin says no to Lee, Overrules War Room on Second Rounder

April 30th, 2010 9:01am | The Show | Category: Steelers

Did anyone read the article in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette this morning? I did and now I have even more questions about the Steelers’ wretched second day.

The Steelers drafted Jason Worilds in the second round. We all know that already, and many of us are underwhelmed by it. But what we didn’t know was that the Steelers War Room had a first round grade on Sean Lee ILB Penn Statewho just happened to be available with our selection. The room was sold on Lee as the pick and were ready to draft him but were told no at the last moment by Mike Tomlin. He preferred Worilds, who I said before had no better then fourth round grade on my board.

Even if the Steelers had a second round grade on Worilds, he was still not playing a position of need. James Farrior is on his last leg. Lee could have spent this year learning behind Farrior, one of the best MLBs we have ever had, on how to play the position. Some people may not agree with my opinion of Farrior. But when you consider Farrior’s’ size (225 on a good day after a heavy lunch) in today’s game, his ability to shed blocks, get in the hole, and make as many tackles as he does makes him one of the best MLBs to ever put on the pads in Pittsburgh.

This makes zero sense to me. I don’t care who else was on your board if you have a guy in the second half of the second round with a first round grade: YOU TAKE HIM. PERIOD!Especially at a position of need. Worilds may turn out to be great, but he may not play for another 3 or so years whereas Lee would be starting in 2011. If someone would like to explain the logic in that to me please do, because I don’t get it. This is not the first time we have heard of this either. I realize Mike Tomlin is the coach and he gets a say, but when you are outnumbered by the whole room, something is wrong. Sometimes, you need to get off your high horse and let the scouts decide. That is why they were hired.

http://bleedblackandgold.com/blog/2...-to-lee-overrules-war-room-on-second-rounder/

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Well, you've got to consider that Tomlin KNOWS that Sean Lee would peak early in his career and just be an average player. So far this season, he's ONLY got 50 tackles (34 solo), 3 interceptions and 5 passes defended. I'm sure that he's already maxed out his low potential, in fact, he's OVERACHIEVED because of his crafty, hard working, lunchpail ways and deceptive speed. On the other hand Jason Worilds only has 4 tackles to date this season, but his with his speed, explosive playmaking ability, and pure athleticism, he should be realizing his limitless upside any year now..........

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Here's an interesting link someone sent today that was written right after the 2010 draft. Since the Steelers have gotten noticeably blacker since Tomlin's hiring -- and they were already a long-standing black team during the Cowher era -- it makes sense that Tomlin is more behind the team's refusal to draft and develop White players than Kevin Colbert.

Tomlin says no to Lee, Overrules War Room on Second Rounder

April 30th, 2010 9:01am | The Show | Category: Steelers

Did anyone read the article in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette this morning? I did and now I have even more questions about the Steelers’ wretched second day.

The Steelers drafted Jason Worilds in the second round. We all know that already, and many of us are underwhelmed by it. But what we didn’t know was that the Steelers War Room had a first round grade on Sean Lee ILB Penn Statewho just happened to be available with our selection. The room was sold on Lee as the pick and were ready to draft him but were told no at the last moment by Mike Tomlin. He preferred Worilds, who I said before had no better then fourth round grade on my board.

Even if the Steelers had a second round grade on Worilds, he was still not playing a position of need. James Farrior is on his last leg. Lee could have spent this year learning behind Farrior, one of the best MLBs we have ever had, on how to play the position. Some people may not agree with my opinion of Farrior. But when you consider Farrior’s’ size (225 on a good day after a heavy lunch) in today’s game, his ability to shed blocks, get in the hole, and make as many tackles as he does makes him one of the best MLBs to ever put on the pads in Pittsburgh.

This makes zero sense to me. I don’t care who else was on your board if you have a guy in the second half of the second round with a first round grade: YOU TAKE HIM. PERIOD!Especially at a position of need. Worilds may turn out to be great, but he may not play for another 3 or so years whereas Lee would be starting in 2011. If someone would like to explain the logic in that to me please do, because I don’t get it. This is not the first time we have heard of this either. I realize Mike Tomlin is the coach and he gets a say, but when you are outnumbered by the whole room, something is wrong. Sometimes, you need to get off your high horse and let the scouts decide. That is why they were hired.

http://bleedblackandgold.com/blog/2...-to-lee-overrules-war-room-on-second-rounder/

This does not surprise me at all. I think Sean Lee even commented leading up to the draft that the Steelers seemed really interested in him, although the racist, Mike Tomlin, most certainly was not. Tomlin couldn't wait to run off the white third-rounders drafted during his time in Kraig Urbik and Matt Spaeth. Urbik is nothing great to be sure, but he's good enough to START for the Bills the last two years, when healthy. Are we to believe that he wasn't good enough to be even a backup G for the Steelers, a team with plenty of O-line troubles under Tomlin? Spaeth did not overwhelm with his play in Pgh., to be fair, but he sure as hell is a better player than the two backup blacks they are using this year. But he just had to be sent packing. And the Tyler Grisham story has been talked about plenty here, no reason to rehash it.

The Tomlin refusal to draft Lee to play LB reminds me of how he disposed of Patrick Bailey a couple years ago. Bailey made the team as an UDFA-of course he wasn't drafted by the team-and was the team's rookie of the year. He did an excellent job as a special teamer for two seasons. But then Tomlin just had to draft Stevenson Sylvester late and make him the guy for Bailey's roster spot. Bailey has since done a solid job for the Titans as a special teamer.

What has Jason Worilds done for the Steelers? What has Stevenson Sylvester done for the Steelers?

Tomlin is probably planning how to get rid of Big Ben in a few years, if the talent-challenged sumos up front don't get him killed first. My guess is that someone like WVU QB Geno Smith will be drafted as the heir apparent to Big Ben, if the Steelers get a chance to pick him. If it's not Smith, Tomlin will find another black QB. (If they finally let loser Dennis Dixon go in the offseason, they may very well pick a black QB next April. )

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This does not surprise me at all. I think Sean Lee even commented leading up to the draft that the Steelers seemed really interested in him, although the racist, Mike Tomlin, most certainly was not. Tomlin couldn't wait to run off the white third-rounders drafted during his time in Kraig Urbik and Matt Spaeth. Urbik is nothing great to be sure, but he's good enough to START for the Bills the last two years, when healthy. Are we to believe that he wasn't good enough to be even a backup G for the Steelers, a team with plenty of O-line troubles under Tomlin? Spaeth did not overwhelm with his play in Pgh., to be fair, but he sure as hell is a better player than the two backup blacks they are using this year. But he just had to be sent packing. And the Tyler Grisham story has been talked about plenty here, no reason to rehash it.

The Tomlin refusal to draft Lee to play LB reminds me of how he disposed of Patrick Bailey a couple years ago. Bailey made the team as an UDFA-of course he wasn't drafted by the team-and was the team's rookie of the year. He did an excellent job as a special teamer for two seasons. But then Tomlin just had to draft Stevenson Sylvester late and make him the guy for Bailey's roster spot. Bailey has since done a solid job for the Titans as a special teamer.

What has Jason Worilds done for the Steelers? What has Stevenson Sylvester done for the Steelers?

Tomlin is probably planning how to get rid of Big Ben in a few years, if the talent-challenged sumos up front don't get him killed first. My guess is that someone like WVU QB Geno Smith will be drafted as the heir apparent to Big Ben, if the Steelers get a chance to pick him. If it's not Smith, Tomlin will find another black QB. (If they finally let loser Dennis Dixon go in the offseason, they may very well pick a black QB next April. )

I don't know if he's planning on getting rid of Big Ben. He's one of the top quarterbacks in the league and when Tomlin makes the team even blacker than it already is he may just decide on keeping the token white guy at quarterback. They have had a lot of success with Roethlisberger and he still has at least a few good years ahead of him. My only hope is that somehow attendance starts to take a hit in Pittsburgh as a result of these almost coal black teams. I know it's a long shot but teams like Jacksonville give him me hope.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
With Ward and useless Cotchery banged up, and with Sanders out for a couple more games, it appears that Tyler Grisham should get a chance to play again for the first time in 2 years. But then again, I could easily see Tomlin keeping him on the practice squad and signing someone else. We shall see.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
With the black supremacy on this team injuries are not important. Plenty of inept blacks to take their places. No whites need apply on the Tomlin/Rooney plantation.