2010 Redskins

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
4,197
Haynesworth is a typically over-hyped black sumo. But - if true - the guy in the Honda picked the wrong guy to mess with. It could not have been fun seeing a 340 pound behemoth like Haynesworth getting out of the truck.
 

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
12,669
Location
New Jersey
Sumo assaults someone. Nice! How much you want to bet the victim was white?????


<div>



<h1 id="yn-title">Haynesworth formally charged with assault</h1>
<a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/ap/brand/SIG=11f589428/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ap.org%2Ftermsandconditions" target="_blank">
ap_logo_106.png
</a>









<ul id="top">[*]

&lt; method="post" ="http://buzz.yahoo.com/vote/" ="buzz count-fetched" id="buzz-top"&gt;
&lt; name="publisherurn" value="y_news" =""&gt;
&lt; name="guid" value="http:/ews.yahoo.com/s/ap/fbn_redskins_haynesworth" =""&gt;
&lt; name=".done" value="/article/y_news/ap/20110212/fbn_redskins_haynesworth" =""&gt;
&lt; name="asset" value="article" =""&gt;
&lt; name="vote" value="1" =""&gt;
&lt; name="from" value="orion" =""&gt;
&lt; name="redirect" value="1" =""&gt;
&lt; name="key" value="5e974" =""&gt;
&lt; name=".crumb" value="2nBiSlyo1.n" =""&gt;
&lt; name="logged" value="1" =""&gt;
&lt; name="" value="en-US" =""&gt;
&lt; name="market" value="us" =""&gt;
&lt; ="submit"&gt;Buzz up!</span>16</span> votes</span>


[*]
<div id="yui_3_1_1_4_129753976724234"><div id="yui_3_1_1_4_129753976724243"><ul>[*]<div>Share</span></div>[*]<div>retweet</span></div>[*]Email</span>[*]Print</span>[/list]</div></div>
[/list]






</div>








<div>
<cite>




</span>
</cite>
â€"
<abbr title="2011-02-12T10:06:38-0800">1hr36minsago</abbr>
</div>





RESTON, Va. â€" Washington Redskins defensive tackle
Albert Haynesworth has been formally charged with misdemeanor assault
stemming from a road rage encounter.



Fairfax </span>County </span>police</span></font>
say the 29-year-old Haynesworth and his attorney appeared at a police
station Saturday morning. Haynesworth signed a summons warrant charging
him with assault and left.



He's scheduled to appear in court on March 31.


Police say a 38-year-old man told investigators he
was assaulted by the driver of a pickup truck who was tailgating him on
Feb. 2. The driver was later identified as Haynesworth.



Simple assault is punishable in Virginia</span></font> by not more than a year in jail and a fine of $2,500 or less.

Edited by: whiteathlete33
 

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
12,669
Location
New Jersey
Looks like the retarded sumo is at it again.

<div class="headline" style="background: url(&quot;/img/nfl/teams/icons/WAS.gif&quot;) no-repeat scroll left top rgb(121, 0, 46);">
<div ="p">Albert Haynesworth
- DL -
Redskins

</div>
</div>

<div ="re">


NBC Washington reports that Albert Haynesworth has been
accused of sexual assaulting a waitress at the W Hotel in D.C. over the
weekend.

</div>
 

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
7,247
Location
Michigan
He's just improving his player value, the white and black overseers of the football plantation really like the criminal negroes, shows they got some fight in 'em. As long as he aint behind bars (and they hardly ever end up there until the playing days are over) then the rap sheet is a big plus in the eyes of fans, GM's, coaches, etc.
 

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
12,669
Location
New Jersey
Jaxvid, but two charges over the course of a few weeks? He must be innocent after all. Either that or dem white folks are trying to take his money. It looks like Snyder will have trouble trading the fat lard with these two situations arising. Then again, he'll probably just pay the victims off and it will be back to the all you can eat buffet for Fat Albert.
 

Woody

Guru
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
283
<a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6115839&amp;source=ESPNHeadlines&amp;asid=a7942998" target="_blank">
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6115839&amp;source=ESPNHeadlines&amp;asid=a7942998</A>



Another Redskin in the news, Brandon Banks.
Making it rain has its risks.
 

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
5,699
Location
Suffolk County, NY
Woody said:
<a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6115839&source=ESPNHeadlines&asid=a7942998" target="_blank">
<div>http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6115839&source=ESPNHeadlines&asid=a7942998</a></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div> Another Redskin in the news, Brandon Banks.
<div> Making it rain has its risks.</div>
Typical negro dysfunction. Too bad the DWFs and liberals on the ESPN comment section don't see it that way. They are blaming bad things happening by being out past 3am.
smiley36.gif
While the statistics probably prove this to be true who do they think is committing all the crime at that hour? One genius even blamed the clubs for being open that late.
smiley36.gif

One poster accurately asked, "What's wrong with black american's seriously. They have to be the most underachieving and defeating culture in the history of humanity." Of course this guy or gal was raked over the coals by the morally superior, politically correct "intellectuals".
Even when the facts are pure as snow, some just refuse to see.
 

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
27,731
Location
Pennsylvania
Notice how the article effortlessly guides the DWFs toward that sympathy for Banks mode. There's nothing to indicate that Banks was anything but an innocent victim who acted heroically. The very first sentence refers to Banks and "a very close friend," and then: "According to Banks' agent, the friend was attacked first and Banks was injured while coming to his aid. Banks was not implicated in any wrongdoing, Gould said. "Brandon's immediate concern is for his lifelong friend who is like a brother to him," Gould said. "He would like to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes for him and his lifelong friend." Edited by: Don Wassall
 

Westside

Hall of Famer
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
7,703
Location
So Cal
I have said it before and will say it again. The People known as Negroes for the most part, have been, and will continue to be a pain in the neck to all of humanity until further notice. I give you that Caribbean gem called Haiti as exhibit A!
 

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
7,247
Location
Michigan
Westside said:
I have said it before and will say it again. The People known as Negroes for the most part, have been, and will continue to be a pain in the neck to all of humanity until further notice. I give you that Caribbean gem called Haiti as exhibit A!

jews are fine though?
smiley17.gif
 

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
5,706
Location
Pennsylvania
whiteathlete33 said:
Looks like the retarded sumo is at it again.

NBC Washington reports that Albert Haynesworth has been
accused of sexual assaulting a waitress at the W Hotel in D.C. over the
weekend.


More details concerning the sexual assault charges against the exceedingly plump, outrageously ill-conditioned, infuriatingly rich "slave boy,"Â￾ Albert Haynesworth"¦

"According to a police report obtained by NBC Washington, a waitress at the W Hotel in Washington said she was clearing glasses from a table where Haynesworth was sitting when Haynesworth attempted to pay with his credit card. Because the waitress said her hands were full, Haynesworth asked if he could put the card in the pocket of her blouse. According to the report, the waitress nodded that Haynesworth could put the card in her pocket, and when he did, he started to caress her breast."Â￾

Haynesworth - Sexual Assault

Another classy black gentleman who is under the impression that every woman will overlook his grotesque appearance for the sake of his bank account. Hopefully she sues this pig for millions of dirty "Snyder-Bucks."Â￾Edited by: Thrashen
 

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
12,669
Location
New Jersey
Thrashen said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Looks like the retarded sumo is at it again.



NBC Washington reports that Albert Haynesworth has been

accused of sexual assaulting a waitress at the W Hotel in D.C. over the

weekend.





More details concerning the sexual assault charges against the exceedingly plump, outrageously ill-conditioned, infuriatingly rich "slave boy,"Â￾ Albert Haynesworth"¦



"According to a police report obtained by NBC Washington, a waitress at the W Hotel in Washington said she was clearing glasses from a table where Haynesworth was sitting when Haynesworth attempted to pay with his credit card. Because the waitress said her hands were full, Haynesworth asked if he could put the card in the pocket of her blouse. According to the report, the waitress nodded that Haynesworth could put the card in her pocket, and when he did, he started to caress her breast."Â￾



Haynesworth - Sexual Assault



Another classy black gentleman who is under the impression that every woman will overlook his grotesque appearance for the sake of his bank account. Hopefully she sues this pig for millions of dirty "Snyder-Bucks."Â￾

Thrashen, not to mention his simple assault case which he picked up a few weeks ago. Maybe Haynesworth is just "wildin" in the offseason. It's usually that way.
 

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
27,731
Location
Pennsylvania
Don Wassall said:
Notice how the article effortlessly guides the DWFs toward that sympathy for Banks mode. There's nothing to indicate that Banks was anything but an innocent victim who acted heroically. The very first sentence refers to Banks and "a very close friend," and then: "According to Banks' agent, the friend was attacked first and Banks was injured while coming to his aid. Banks was not implicated in any wrongdoing, Gould said. "Brandon's immediate concern is for his lifelong friend who is like a brother to him," Gould said. "He would like to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes for him and his lifelong friend."









And now, a day after softening up the DWFs, the truth begins to emerge about Brandon Banks and his beloved friend, though of course Weenieworld has already pronounced judgment on the matter:

According to NBCWashington.com, there is now evidence that suggests Redskins PR Brandon Banks and his friend started the fracas that sent both men to the hospital with knife wounds over the weekend. Surveillance cameras at The Park at 14th nightclub show Banks' friend Christopher Nixon throwing a punch at knifeman Jason Shorter, escalating the situation. We've yet to see any reports that Banks, specifically, instigated the mayhem. Barring new information, he's unlikely to be disciplined for the incident. Edited by: Don Wassall
 

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
4,745
Location
Somewhere near Kansas City, MO
Just another "day at the office" for the typical black afflete in the NFL. A white athlete would be "black-balled" immediately for such behavior. Last time I looked, Matt Jones was never accused of being in knife fights.
 

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
7,247
Location
Michigan
FootballDad said:
Just another "day at the office" for the typical black afflete in the NFL.  A white athlete would be "black-balled" immediately for such behavior.  Last time I looked, Matt Jones was never accused of being in knife fights.

Yeah that double standard is so ridiculous you wonder how the media maintain it. It makes them look like such dicks, apologizing for savage behavior when it's a black player and then being hypercritical at the little things a white player does. It's really a form of anti-black behavior to hold them to such a lesser standard, the implication is that they are not capable of better behavior so excuse it. You would think that morally a number of sports people would object to it but I guess morality is in such short supply no one ever notices.
 

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
13,987
Location
The Deep South
I've been out of the news loop lately and just heard about this story a little while ago. I wonder if we'll even hear anything about Banks and Co. starting this fight once the 2011 season begins?
 

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
12,669
Location
New Jersey
It looks like fat piece of trash Albert Haynesworth will end up with another slap on the wrist. Expect him to be possibly put on probation, at most. Unbelievable! We should just allow black affletes to commit crimes. From Weenieworld:

<div class="headline" style="background: url(&quot;/img/nfl/teams/icons/WAS.gif&quot;) no-repeat scroll left top rgb(121, 0, 46);">
<div ="p">Albert Haynesworth
- DL -
Redskins
</div>
</div>

<div ="re">


Prosecutors have offered Albert Haynesworth a plea deal that would lower his misdemeanor sexual assault case to simple assault.
</div>
<div ="impact">
Prosecutors say they have evidence that Haynesworth touched
his waitress' breast in mid-February. Haynesworth could face up to six
months in jail and a $1,000 fine if he's convicted on the original
charge. He has until May 17 to accept the prosecution's offer.
</div>
 

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
12,669
Location
New Jersey
And it just gets better. I could care less for the little white tramp he's with.

<div ="re">


During his recent arrest for sexual assault, Albert
Haynesworth reportedly told police that his female accuser "is just
upset that I have a white girlfriend."

</div>
<div ="impact">
"I know what this is about, she is just upset that I have a
white girlfriend," said Haynesworth. "I couldn't tell you the last
time I dated a black girl. She was trying to get with me." The
accuser's story is completely different, alleging that Haynesworth
fondled the woman's breast. Haynesworth reportedly described the woman,
a bar waitress, as "a little black girl."
</div>
 

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
5,240
Location
North Carolina
The "I couldn't tell you the last time I dated a black girl" guy would be upset if he saw a White man with an ebony dime. You can count on it.

That's when he'll display his "black pride".. always wanting something that they can't have or isn't theirs, the hallmark of the African male..Edited by: Deadlift
 
American Freedom News
Top