2010 Miami Hurricanes

Colonel_Reb said:
Toby Hillis said:
FootballDad said:
Alright, the Thugs just hired Al Golden away from Temple U to be their head coach. Any thoughts on how the model student/athletes at Miami will respond to this pasty-faced new coach? I haven't followed Golden at all, so I don't have much of an idea how this may affect the racial demographics of the Hurricanes. Considering that it's Miami, I wouldn't think much.

He took over a1 win, pitch black Temple team and turned them into a winning, even pitch blacker team (which I didnt think was possible...the getting pitch blacker part). He will fit in quite well at da U.Al "Coal"-denmakes Randy Shannon look like a white supremacist.

Sad news about Miami and Golden. That program could sure use a nice Whitewashing.

Toby Hillis, I really like your signature.

Thanks Colonel Reb. I try to change them up once in a while, mainly for any lurkers out there who dont believe theres a caste system.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If you want to understand how Miami went "big time" watch the ESPN documentary called the U. It talks about Howard Schnelenberger and his transformation of the U. It also talks about the payments players received and how he felt he didn't need to recruit much out of the Dade County area. The greatest game I have ever seen Miami lose was when Pete Giftopoulos intercepted a late pass from Vinny Testaverde to preserve a late lead against the "U".

white is right

Hall of Famer
celt14 said:
celticdb15 said:
Because there 90% black, right?They're a joke because even with all that "Southern Speed" they couldn't beat the white stiffs Wisconsin in their bowl game.
<div></div>
<div></div>I went to this bowl game in Orlando and all the thug Miami supporters were furious they were losing to the "cracker farmboys". I cant tell you how many times I heard those terms by the thug scum Miami fans around me. They almost got in a fight with like a 70 year old Wisconsin fan after he told them its better to be cracker farmboys than criminals. Apparently the U fans are just like their players. BTW Jacory HArris was a worthless bum that game and completely stunk it up. Also late in the game the thugs on Miami threw numerous cheap shots and personal fouls out of frustration in losing to those cracker farmboy unathletic stiffs.
Yes their fan base is and was similar to LA Raider fans. It's disproportionately Black and has fairly strong White Cuban fan base too. Anyway White Anglo-Saxon or Jewish fans that cheer for them are brainwashed turds anyway...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I can't wait to hear the comments about all those cracker "catholic boys" when Notre Dame beats them this year.

snow

Mentor
white is right said:
If you want to understand how Miami went "big time" watch the ESPN documentary called the U. It talks about Howard Schnelenberger and his transformation of the U. It also talks about the payments players received and how he felt he didn't need to recruit much out of the Dade County area. The greatest game I have ever seen Miami lose was when Pete Giftopoulos intercepted a late pass from Vinny Testaverde to preserve a late lead against the "U".

Gee I wonder why Miami never got heavy punishment for paying players. One thing I noticed about the recent documentary on SMU and the Death Penalty, is that the majority of the players receiving payments were white (although showing highlights they tried to focus on black guys, but it was hard to miss the white guys tearing it up) Someone mentioned that it was the 80's was when the caste system really kicked in. I wonder if that had any impact on the punishment SMU received, because many teams that have majority blacks starting have had similar violations over the years but none have come close to the Death Penalty. From what I saw of the documentary, one of the main guys writing bout the violations of SMU was Skip Bayless, who was writing for a Dallas newspaper, and we know how much he dislikes white athletes. I guess it is okay to help out poor black players but not poor white guys, one who got criticism on the documentary because he didn't pan out due to injury. It was nice to hear that Craig James was a high profile recruit at tailback at the time, I wish we could get back to those days. Instead we have guys like Toby Gerhart who is almost ignored and only recruited by Stanford at tailback.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
If it turns out that Forcier wins the starting QB job, the receivers will certainly be happy with their increased stats. All of a sudden, Miami WR's will be first-round picks again, as they will be thrown catchable balls unlike the ducks that Jacory Harris threw with regularity.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Yeah to me Forcier has a legit shot to be the white hope at QB that Miami has been missing! In 2012 it will be between him and black quarterback Stephen Morris and whatever recruits Golden decides to bring in. We'll see how things work out.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Such is the dilemma of the Caste System. We wish Forcier the best, as a quality white QB, but at the same time detest the makeup of the rest of the team. If Forcier does really, really well, he is another "regular ole" white QB, but makes the rest of the team much, much better, and then all of the credit goes to the affletic "talent".

Riddlewire

Master
He'll never play.
The wide(nosed) receivers won't catch the ball for him. They won't run the routes properly for him. The runningblacks won't find the holes for him. They won't block the charging DEs to protect him. Affletes can make a quarterback look terrible in just one practice. He'll be third string before Fall camp is over.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
More benefits of diversity

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Miami
linebacker Ramon Buchanan is facing felony counts of resisting arrest
and battery after allegedly spitting on and attempting to head-butt a
police officer, as well as three misdemeanor charges following an
incident last week.

He has been suspended indefinitely by Hurricanes coach Al Golden, and was not on the team's latest depth chart released Tuesday.

<div ="mod-container mod-no-footer mod-inline - right mod-no-er-footer">
<div ="mod-">

Linebacker Ramon Buchanan's alleged actions during his arrest are more
than an "unfortunate misstep," as characterized by Miami coach Al
Golden, ESPN.com's Heather Dinich writes.

</div>
</div>

Police said Buchanan,
21, caused a disturbance in a restaurant bathroom in the Coconut Grove
section of Miami at about 1:30 a.m. ET Friday. According to the police
report, he was told to leave three times before being placed under
arrest.

Police said he "tensed his arms to evade arrest," then charged at
officers and spat on one's palm before ultimately being placed on the
ground.

"I'm a UM football player and I don't give a f--- what you
do," Buchanan allegedly said, according to the police report. "I'll get
out of it. F--- the police."

The Palm Beach Post first reported the suspension.

The charges against Buchanan were filed in Miami-Dade County Court on Friday. Buchanan was released pending an April 18 hearing.

"We
are aware of Ramon's situation and we are disappointed," Golden said in
a statement released by the university. "This is out of character for a
young man who has been a positive influence in our program. He is
contrite and apologetic for the situation and is currently taking the
appropriate actions towards resolution."

Court records show
Buchanan also faces misdemeanor charges of trespassing, disorderly
conduct and resisting arrest without violence.

Buchanan had 54 tackles in 13 games for Miami last season.

Buchanan

chris371

Mentor
6´1 222 lbs? Wow what a HUGE LB. No white athlete could ever achieve such a titanic build. Blacks are just so much bigger, stronger and tougher than us!