2010 Miami Hurricanes

G

I'm not in with the racist lingo. What is DWF?

And, are you gonna answer my question or what?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
GoCanes said:
I'm not in with the racist lingo.  What is DWF?And, are you gonna answer my question or what?

It stands for Drunk White Fan, or people like you who don't see anything wrong with 2/22 white starters on a team, and only 4 white players listed on a two-deep depth chart.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
GoCanes said:
Explain to me the need for the kind of comments you see in this thread.

Maybe some people DON'T like the way black football players behave? Maybe some people think college football players should be student athlete's and not for hire illiterate thugs? Maybe some people prefer to watch people they resemble in looks and attitude and culture (like black people do). Maybe some people see this country and all of Western society (white society) sliding into a permanent decline pushed there by minority dysfunction and their supporters such as yourself.

G

Seriously, Castefootball people. You need to be enlightened with the great things accomplished by Blacks for this country. America wouldn't be what we are today without contributions from our Black buddies.

Martin Luther King. A black man.
Jackie Robinson. A black man.
Louis Armstrong. A black man.
George Washington. A black man.
Neil Armstrong. A black man.
Thomas Edison. A black man.
Abraham Lincoln. A black man.
Anne Frank. A black man.

I'm sure you know all the accomplishments of these amazing individuals and what they meant to this country. So I encourage you to embrace the black culture. Don't try to hold it down -- help it flourish. Go to your local supermarket and hug a black man for what his people have done for this country.

Nib High Football Rules.

G

I went to aMiami University Hurricanesgame one time too. There were some white people but otherwise is was mostly black people and Mexicans and what bothered me most is that sometimes the other white people would talk to these Mexicans and negros.

I had a similar experience in the bathroom but it was mostly one of them talking some sort of gang rap gutteral language to me that I couldn't understand. I quickly threw a $5 bill at him and then ran out at full speed to avoid any further confrontations.

G

As the White folks leave Miami, so does the Hurricoons fan base. The White fans left are either jews, cubans or mixed bloods. On a white sports station in miamiowned by jews and hosted by blacksand cubans are looking for women with light black skin with hialeah cuban big wide butts.

Even the American blacks are giving up on the Hurricoons, in four years they will have the first all hatian, creole speaking coal black team!
smiley8.gif

icsept

Master
EliteWhiteSpeed, Qtip and GoCanes: go back to your circle jerk session, this is a man's forum.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Another day, another clueless troll.
smiley12.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Seriously, Castefootball people. You need to be enlightened with the great things accomplished by Blacks for this country. America wouldn't be what we are today without contributions from our Black buddies.Martin Luther King. A black man.Jackie Robinson. A black man.Louis Armstrong. A black man.George Washington. A black man.Neil Armstrong. A black man.Thomas Edison. A black man.Abraham Lincoln. A black man.Anne Frank. A black man.I'm sure you know all the accomplishments of these amazing individuals and what they meant to this country. So I encourage you to embrace the black culture. Don't try to hold it down -- help it flourish. Go to your local supermarket and hug a black man for what his people have done for this country.Nib High Football Rules.

This ones actually funny. Makes fun of the fact that black people haven't done squat for America. Oh but thanks for my t-shirt (100% cotton)
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't know why, but this thread is getting a ton of views.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I don't know why, but this thread is getting a ton of views.

Some DWF site is trolling here. I have been shutting down trolls all day. You know how it works, they sign up here with a lame attempt at poking fun at CF then scurry back to their site and high five each other.

Maybe some prison in south Florida just got internet access and the inmates are on line.
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
There are around 30 guests viewing this topic. I guess we are upsetting some of the DWF's or prisoners as Jaxvid said. I hope if they are viewing this site it doesn't cause them to flip out and have the prison go on lockdown.

This is the first time I actually saw the trolls come on in some type of formation. As soon as one got kicked off another was already posting.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah haha, we've gotten over 2,000 views since this morning.
smiley36.gif

I'm gonna agree with Jaxvid and say that this site is linked to a DWF site.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I managed to find the site that linked to us. I read a couple of the posts, everyone on there is a wigger to the fullest. The topic poster even suggests fellow members to sign up and "stomp us out."

Hurricane's siteEdited by: Jack Lambert

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
whiteathlete33 said:
This is the first time I actually saw the trolls come on in some type of formation. As soon as one got kicked off another was already posting.

I can assure you it's happened before on a number of occasions.
smiley2.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
whiteathlete33 said:
This is the first time I actually saw the trolls come on in some type of formation.  As soon as one got kicked off another was already posting.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>I can assure you it's happened before on a number of occasions. 
smiley2.gif
</div>

Yeah, I can remember one or two times since I've been here.

Here are a few of the quotes since I've been reading.

Question what are "DWF's"? That was like a clan meeting under the disguise of football. I know people are allowed to have that opinions but those guys are special.
For your information DWF stands for Drunk White Fan. Get it Right!
LOL!!

The top 10 players from the class of 2011 on rivals are black, I guess rivals isn't racist but UM clearly is

We criticize Rival's and scout all the time, a lot more than any player, coach or team.

In other words these are people that can't think for themselves. These are the same people that will have negative views on president Obama even though he hired a mostly white staff. They attacked Randy Shannon but didn't attack Jimmy Johnson or Urban Meyer for fielding similar racially diverse teams. Why not quit it with excuses and just say they hate ALL non-whites? If they chose to look at any corporate US company they would find 2/22 with the majority being whites. It is this type of mentality that will cause the fall of the American Empire. Rome crashed because of internal dysfunction.

Actually, we critcize Meyer, Johnson, Bobby Bowden, Bob Stoops, and Nick Saban, and others just as much as your boy Randy.

+1. this site is all about equal oppurtunity for whites in sports, even if they aren't on the same talent level as blacks. pathetic.

Really, try telling that to guys like Mike Hass, Toby Gerhart, Luke Staley, and Matt Jones?

Edited by: Jack Lambert

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is the best quote I found from that site

Actually that isint the tone of the board at all.
They're aren't logging on there looking for e-fights. They actually feel
entitled and believe in the things they are saying.

There might actually be hope for a couple of them to convert over given time. </span>

Convert??? LOL!! NAH!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thispompous know-nothing obviously never read anything on the site before posting this:

Caste should not be confused with class, in that members of a caste are deemed to be alike in function or culture, whereas not all members of a defined class may be so alike.

In other words these are people that can't think for themselves. These are the same people that will have negative views on president Obama even though he hired a mostly white staff. They attacked Randy Shannon but didn't attack Jimmy Johnson or Urban Meyer for fielding similar racially diverse teams. Why not quit it with excuses and just say they hate ALL non-whites? If they chose to look at any corporate US company they would find 2/22 with the majority being whites. It is this type of mentality that will cause the fall of the American Empire. Rome crashed because of internal dysfunction. Minorities are here to stay. America is a better nation if the people stand together. These fools are being protected by Black people in the U.S. Military everyday. We need to pray for such confused Americans.

They should do more research on educated minorities in the Florida Universities before posting their worthless trash.

Hey sport, you don't have a clue.We despise Jimmy Johnson here, and Jerry Jones, and Dan Snyder and a whole slew of other White men. If you put down your Hurricanes yearbook long enough to actually check out where we're coming from, you'd know that most of the criticism here is directed at Whites, the enablers of the Caste System, and most of our ridicule is aimed at the mindless White fans who cheer on their affirmative action filled teams and laugh at the endless commercials that make White men (and only White men) out to be the fool, idiot, nerd, criminal, take your pick.
I know that's an extremely difficult concept for you to understand, just as difficult as it isfor you to comprehend that the "White" power structure discriminates against non-rich Whites in this society in any number of ways, including through "affirmative action" in sports. Yeah, we're sick of black selfishness, buffoonery and thuggery, but we don't blame them for the Caste System.

And don't pray for us, ok? We're asmallremnant these days; we have no influencewhen it comes to running things.It's those Whites with your mentality who are running -- and ruining -- the U.S.

Edited by: Don Wassall

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The CF post on the Hurricanes' fan site was a fun read. Some of them even turned on each other a bit. They truly are DWFs, at least the white posters are. I'll bet they haven't the slightest idea about the quantity of outstanding white players there are across the U.S. playing high school ball, that are overlooked precisely because of skin color by the recruiting "services", and that well over HALF of the states had a WHITE running back as the leading rusher for the state, but are not listed on any recruiting sites. Since Florida is pretty close to Georgia (the Hurricane fans might be able to figure this out), who was the leading rusher in the state of Georgia last year??

Oh, and like Jack Lambert mentioned, DWF stands for "Drunk White Fan", not "Drunk White F***". We are not that banal here. A DWF just takes in what the media feeds him and doesn't think for themselves. That's why we have the disastrous Obama as POTUS, "DWF"-type folks elected him because of what the media told them, they didn't investigate for themselves.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I notice quite a few of them are still looking at this topic. These know it all wiggers must have been offended by us calling the Hurricanes a team of thugs. Isn't that the truth though? These clowns are sticking up for these worthless criminal blacks who wouldn't do a thing for them ever. Actually, in real life they'd likely be victims of criminal acts by their favorite affletes. Don't tell them though. Let them enjoy their salted snacks and their favorite teams full of bruthas that despise whitey more than anything on earth.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's hope this dickhead gets lost in the jungle and only his hair is found a year from now.

Former NFL coach Jimmy Johnson to compete on 'Survivor'

<DIV =inside-copy>NEW YORK (AP) â€" Former NFL coach Jimmy Johnson will be a contestant on the reality television show Survivor this season.
CBS announced Monday the 67-year-old Johnson will be one of 20 castaways sent to Nicaragua. The premiere will air Sept. 15.
Johnson will be part of a team of 10 contestants over the age of 40 who will compete against a group aged 30 and under.
Johnson won a college national championship at the University of Miami, then won two Super Bowls with the Dallas Cowboys. He also coached the Miami Dolphins. Johnson is now an NFL commentator for Fox.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2010-08-09-coach-johnson-survivor-contestant_N.htm

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I notice quite a few of them are still looking at this topic.  These know it all wiggers must have been offended by us calling the Hurricanes a team of thugs.  Isn't that the truth though?    These clowns are sticking up for these worthless criminal blacks who wouldn't do a thing for them ever.  Actually, in real life they'd likely be victims of criminal acts by their favorite affletes.  Don't tell them though.  Let them enjoy their salted snacks and their favorite teams full of bruthas that despise whitey more than anything on earth.

BINGO!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif