2010 Masters

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The media is absolutely ga-ga over their idol once again. I watched Golf Central on The Tiger Network (Golf Channel) the other night and not one other player was mentioned besides their now rehabilitated hero.Today's breathless coveragecentered on the disclosure of Woods' playing partners for the first two rounds.

Nonetheless there is an actual tournament beginning tomorrow involving players other than Woods. I'll throw out a few names as possible winners. Majors winners Retief Goosen and Ernie Els have both been looking sharp this year. Padraig Harrington figures to be in the mix. I'll be rooting for Phil Mickelson, who has been erratic thus far in '10. Lee Westwood, Dustin Johnson and Jim Furyk could be contenders. Others?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I'll throw out a few names as possible winners.  Majors winners Retief Goosen and Ernie Els have both been looking sharp this year.  Padraig Harrington figures to be in the mix.  I'll be rooting for Phil Mickelson, who has been erratic thus far in '10.  Lee Westwood, Dustin Johnson and Jim Furyk could be contenders.  Others?</div>

Cabrera or possibly Stricker who has played very well the last couple of years.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
After seeing the new Nike Tiger Woods ad, I'd like to follow in Elin's footsteps and take a golf club to Tiger, too.

"Tiger, did you learn anything?"

"Yeah, that people will keep paying me millions no matter what I do."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Woods just teed off on the first hole. A huge gallery of DWFs cheered loudly when he was introduced. Not a single boo or jeer.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Woods just teed off on the first hole. A huge gallery of DWFs cheered loudly when he was introduced. Not a single boo or jeer.

Bunch of PC cowards!
smiley7.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Good news is though, right now Phil Mickelson and Tom Watson are two of the co-leaders at 5 under.
smiley1.gif
Westood and Yeng are the other two. Meanwhile, the Messiah just bogeyed, sending him back to 2 under.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Good news is though, right now Phil Mickelson and Tom Watson are two of the co-leaders at 5 under.

Tom Watson again in the hunt? The British Open must have energized him.

The other day a local talk show host said that Tiger Woods is golf, without him golf is dead. He went on to say that no one has the charisma Woods has.

I say BS to his comments. Golf would do just fine without Eldrick. As for his charisma? What bleepin' charisma?

The press talks about him constantly. The hype surrounding him is all manufactured. It's all Woods all the time. It is pathetic.

StarWars

Mentor
Bart said:
I say BS to his comments. Golf would do just fine without Eldrick. As for his charisma? What bleepin' charisma?

The press talks about him constantly. The hype surrounding him is all manufactured. It's all Woods all the time. It is pathetic.

The sport of golf is dead without Tiger. This is because ESPN wills it to be. Just like boxing.

The most excting players are whoever the MSM likes.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Don Wassall said:
Woods just teed off on the first hole.  A huge gallery of DWFs cheered loudly when he was introduced.  Not a single boo or jeer. 
Bunch of PC cowards!
smiley7.gif

Damn chicken$#it, gutless jock-sniffin' pantywafers!!!
smiley35.gif

StarWars, all the artificial "creation" of stardom by the caste media is akin to the bogus hype created for the pinko vermin "A list" (so-called) entertainers by Hollyweird's tribesmen controllers. Regarding "ElDick Cheatah Woods(pile)"...his hype & lauding is as fake as a $3 bill!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Jack Lambert said:

Tom Watson again in the hunt? The British Open must have energized him.

The other day a local talk show host said that Tiger Woods is golf, without him golf is dead. He went on to say that no one has the charisma Woods has.

He has a playing charisma. Similar to what the Shark had or Ben Johnson had in sprinting. Off the course he is as boring as can be(unless your a prostitute). The last golfer with true charisma off the course that won was Lee Travino or maybe Fuzzy Zoeller. Edited by: white is right

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
From the 1-2 hours of coverage I witnessed, nearly every other word uttered by the jock-sniffing announcers was either "Tiger"Â￾ or "Woods."Â￾ As Don noted, the weak-minded, fickle white rejects in the crowd were cheering louder than ever before during his first tee shot. Nearly every single commercial break involved serene music pitted against a glamour shot of Tiger's furled brow. No feminists were protesting his chauvinistic behavior, no DWFs booing in disapproval, no ridicule or mention from the announcers"¦nothing, nothing but Caste Business, as usual.

Assuming the DWFs even had the mental capacity to recall the past 5-6 months, I highly doubt they much care about Eldrick's thousands of grimy escapades (including homosexuality, prostitutes, prescription drug abuse, massive infidelity, etc). No, nothing could stop the herds of 40-50 year old white fan-boy wiggers from their expressing their boisterous, glowing, overwhelming approval for this completely felonious fiend of a "man."Â￾ No amount of casual sex with the white women of their race could possibly deter them from clapping, clapping, and clapping for more action. The modern men of the white race are the most wretched and treacherous beings to ever exist in human history. At least some are immune from the negro disease.

I especially hope that Mickelson, a true family man experiencing many personal hardships, humiliates their 1/8 negro wanna-be-playboy scum-of-the-earth "idol."Â￾ The "leading man"Â￾ of the Caste Dinner Theater has returned for his encore.

I saw an ESPN reporter say that Woods is playing better than usual for the first day. He also said that Woods hasn't changed his behavior as promised. He is still throwing his club when angry.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
s Don noted, the weak-minded, fickle white rejects in the crowd were cheering louder than ever before during his first tee shot...No feminists were protesting his chauvinistic behavior, no DWFs booing in disapproval, no ridicule or mention from the announcers"¦nothing, nothing but Caste Business, as usual.

Truly unbelievable! Is it the fluoride in the water or what? Last week at a family gathering a self described golf junkie commented on the Tiger Woods fiasco. He said, "After what happened to him and all the sh** he's had to go through I hope he makes his haters eat their words."

Huh? He's the victim now?
smiley129.gif

SeaJim

Guru
Thrashen said:
From the 1-2 hours of coverage I witnessed, nearly every other word uttered by the jock-sniffing announcers was either "Tiger"Â￾ or "Woods."Â￾ As Don noted, the weak-minded, fickle white rejects in the crowd were cheering louder than ever before during his first tee shot. Nearly every single commercial break involved serene music pitted against a glamour shot of Tiger's furled brow. No feminists were protesting his chauvinistic behavior, no DWFs booing in disapproval, no ridicule or mention from the announcers"¦nothing, nothing but Caste Business, as usual.

Assuming the DWFs even had the mental capacity to recall the past 5-6 months, I highly doubt they much care about Eldrick's thousands of grimy escapades (including homosexuality, prostitutes, prescription drug abuse, massive infidelity, etc). No, nothing could stop the herds of 40-50 year old white fan-boy wiggers from their expressing their boisterous, glowing, overwhelming approval for this completely felonious fiend of a "man."Â￾ No amount of casual sex with the white women of their race could possibly deter them from clapping, clapping, and clapping for more action. The modern men of the white race are the most wretched and treacherous beings to ever exist in human history. At least some are immune from the negro disease.

I especially hope that Mickelson, a true family man experiencing many personal hardships, humiliates their 1/8 negro wanna-be-playboy scum-of-the-earth "idol."Â￾ The "leading man"Â￾ of the Caste Dinner Theater has returned for his encore.

Good post! I can only hope Eldrick loses! Maybe these pathetic white brothers of ours are hoping for a chance to lick Tiger's (golf) balls and pick up a few extra bucks for the deed.

I was at a company function where the Masters was on the TV. All I can say is there was no overwhelming Tiger fever. I was vocal for my dislike of Woods and others nodded. So give some more of your white brothers some slack!Edited by: SeaJim

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Good article by AP sports columnist Tim Dahlberg, who has been highly critical of Woods.

Is Mickelson the new Tiger Woods role model?
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-masters-mickelson

AUGUSTA, Georgia (AP)â€"As surely as the azaleas bloom off the 13th fairway, Phil Mickelson comes up with a way to reinvent himself each year at the Masters.

Funny Phil. Serious Phil. Thinking man's golfer one year, feel player the next.

About the only constant was that he always played left-handed.

This time, though, he's been spared the task of dreaming up a new persona. It's already been done for him.

He's the kind of guy Tiger Woods wants to be.

Devoted husband. Family man. Smiling. Generous. Friendly.

Nothing more profane than a "darn"Â￾ coming out of his mouth.

The kind of guy you wouldn't mind seeing your sister date.

The guy you laugh with your friends about in the locker room because he's out signing autographs by the hundreds while you're taking a steam.

The guy whose life suddenly looks so good now that yours has gone so bad.

So, Tiger, tell us.

Who's the phony now?

bigunreal

Mentor
Well, we had that unexpected treat with Duke winning the NCAA championship. Now, only a few days later, the Tiger worship comes back stronger than ever.

While we all documented how infatuated the jock sniffers were with Woods before his scandal, yesterday's lovefest makes all that excessive coverage seem like he was being ignored then. Never has any sporting figure, or perhaps any celebrity, been given this kind of news coverage. It's embarrassing to listen to those pathetic white "journalists" fawn and drool over this underwhelming character.

I shouldn't have been surprised at the way Woods played yesterday. For a mere mortal, it would have been almost a certainty that nerves, rustiness and the distractions of a national scandal should have negatively impacted his play. Instead, Woods faced no distractions at all, unless you can call all that gratuitious adulation from fans and journalists alike distracting. And, he hasn't lost that supernatural luck of his. I watched very little of the round, but did see his ball heading straight for a sand trap- where Woods has spent less time than any golfer in history- and suddenly, magically stop only inches from it. Leaving him, as always, with a perfect lie.

Every jock sniffer I've heard has expressed strong disgust at the Masters official who gave that speech yesterday, criticizing Woods for his behavior. It's pretty obvious that the spectacle of a serious older white male chastising the Chosen One for his trangressions was too much for their DWF mentalities to handle. In fact, there seems to be a complete reluctance on the part of everyone now to criticize Woods at all. I expect his good friend and mentor Sir Charles Barkley to publicly claim that anyone even mentioning Woods' serial cheating is a racist. Certainly, anyone who dares to bring up the steriods issue or perhaps that kindergarten teacher, who is supposed to be suing the Magic One over his lie about being tied to a tree and taunted with racial slurs while she stood idly by, will be in danger of being labeled racist by Sir Charles and Woods' other endless supply of black celebrity supporters.

Why is Woods given such preferential press, even when compared to all the other obnoxious and undeserving black sports figures? Remember, this is a guy who plays a game that many elderly people can master, yet is regularly referred to as the greatest athlete of all time. Of course, these same jock sniffers scoffed at and ridiculed all golfers prior to the entrance of the Chosen One, and refused to refer to them as athletes. So, the message from the jock sniffers is- Tiger Woods is the greatest athlete of all time, but no other golfer can even be called an athlete. Even the drunkest white fan ought to be able to see through that propaganda.

I sincerely hope that someone, anyone, can beat Woods. However, I think he has to be considered the overwhelming favorite now. And just imagine the news coverage his victory would receive. When Woods is in the hunt (which is almost always), an otherwise fascinating sporting event becomes nearly unwatchable.

Every major Woods loses is a victory for truth and justice.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WASP, typical cultural marxist pandering via the "Noo Yawk Slimes".

guest301

Hall of Famer
As well as Woods played yesterday he was still beat by a 57 year old(Couples) and a 60 year old(Watson) in the first round. I hope to hell that Wood's is well out of the picture come Sunday and that it comes down to Phil, Fred and/or Tom for the win.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
My co-worker listens to Dan Patrick on ESPN radio, which I can overhear. Today, Patrick was asked: "If Tom Watson and Tiger Woods were tied at the end of the Masters, who would want to win the playoff?"Â￾ Patrick hesitated before responding that "I'd love nothing more than to see Tiger back on top."Â￾ The white men "in power"Â￾ are simple organisms, no?

It doesn't much matter if Woods finishes in 1st, 2nd, or last place"¦be certain that the "Big News Story"Â￾ promoted by ESPN (and the like) will consist exclusively of Tiger-Mania. After all, Woods is the most captivating golfer in history, right? As Bigunreal mentioned, Tiger is the only genuine athlete to ever play the sport of golf. Hmm, I wonder how such an "athletic anomaly"Â￾ in such an unathletic sport could possibly miss the cut during the 2009 British Open"¦while a 60-year old, unathletic "white boys"Â￾ like Tom Watson fought Stuart Cink to the end? Now, "Tiger the Angelic Victim of Media Attacks"Â￾ has a chance to be converted into "Tiger the Vindicated."Â￾ After the way-too-white NCAA tournament debacle, the media sees this moment in the vein of a dehydrated hiker seeing a watery mirage.

Yesterday, I noticed a little arrogance returning to his ever-snooty Majesty. I saw mini-fist-pumps, running after his shots like an immature rookie, and yukking it up with anyone and everyone. Hopefully his trademark overconfidence spells his doom.

TiGirl is currently 2 back, and in a tie for 8th place.

f3dor

Guru
tiger woods has lost his aura. people feared his aura, and that won him alot of majors, rather than him playing well. Granted he obviously good, but anyone who knows anything about golf knows hes a terrible driver of the ball. Its his short game and scrambling ability thats so impressive. Not his long game.

In the uk we have sam torrence as his worshipper. Last us masters(where woods had to hole a 12 footer to make the cut), woods hit one of his few drives down the middle. Sam torrence practically soiled himself, and went "oh my word, thats gone miles". Guess who was his partner, mickleson. he not only carried it past woods drive, but its rolled 20 yeards past. Sam torrence said nothing...

Bart

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Today, Patrick was asked: "If Tom Watson and Tiger Woods were tied at the end of the Masters, who would want to win the playoff?"Â￾ Patrick hesitated before responding that "I'd love nothing more than to see Tiger back on top."Â￾

I'm not surprised.Yeah, he'd love to see Tiger back on top. Freudian slip?
smiley8.gif
Edited by: Bart

alln

bigunreal said:
And, he hasn't lost that supernatural luck of his. I watched very little of the round, but did see his ball heading straight for a sand trap- where Woods has spent less time than any golfer in history- and suddenly, magically stop only inches from it. Leaving him, as always, with a perfect lie.

Could there be a hidden reason for all this luck cheetah has? that his ball stops magically before it hits the sand? could the ball have some device implanted in it and activated by remote to make it stop ? this may sound like a crazy idea, but I wouldnt put anything past those who promote negroes. they want cheetah to be the greatest afflet in the history of the universe, so I would imagine they could resort to all kinds of tricks to help him win.

bigunreal

Mentor
I actually heard Skip Bayless discussing Tiger's unfailingly lucky bounces on ESPN's "First Take" today. According to Bayless, one of Tiger's drives almost landed in another fairway, but miraculously bounced off something and ended up back on the short fringe, leaving him with yet another great lie. Bayless questioned this with wide eyes, asking "how" it could be, and stating the obvious- that this never happens to other golfers.

I'm rooting hard for the field, but the Chosen One is lurking way too close to the top for my liking.