2010 Denver Broncos

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In the meantime, Eric Decker has been reduced to being a White Special Teams Demon.
smiley7.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I predicted he would actually start this season. I figured with Marshall gone it would work in Decker's favor but I guess not. Royal, Gaffney, and Lloyd are good receivers but Decker should at least be a number 4 receiver. It looks like injuries are the only way he will see significant playing time.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thing is, Gaffney and Lloyd have always been journeymen. Royal had avery nicerookieseason in '08but did little last year. If Gaffney and Lloyd can do well in Denver's current throw-throw offense (thanks to getting rid of Hillis and having no ground game), then there's little doubt Decker could be doing well also. He already knew the offense in training camp, as he shone in preseason action.

I read somewhere recently that McDaniels doesn't want to mess with the "chemistry" on offense by putting Decker in the mix, yet perpetually injured Demaryius Thomas has beenplaying a loton the rare occasion when he's been healthy. It's ridiculous to draft a guy in the third round and not let him participate in a pass-happy offense that even journeymen are doing well in, but that's the NFL. Edited by: Don Wassall

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
McEminem continues his love for Slowshawn Moreno. He has all the confidence in the world for a guy whose averaging 3.3 yards per carry so far this season and only has 212 rushing yards. I'm guessing his message is that when an afflete is struggling, just get him even more involved in the offense. Of course he has "unlimited" potential.

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels said that Knowshon Moreno is "not a
two-down player" and will receive the bulk of the snaps when healthy.
<div>
McDaniels didn't need to tell us this, as we saw it on display in Week 7
when Moreno was the only Broncos running back to touch the ball.
Laurence Maroney and Correll Buckhalter have instilled zero confidence
in the coaching staff, so it's no surprise that McDaniels considers
Moreno a workhorse.
</div>

Edited by: whiteathlete33

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Moreno, Maroney, and Buckhalter. What a pathetic stable of oh-so-ordinary backs! I guarantee that if Jake Sharp was brought in tomorrow, had 1 week of practice, and then was thrown out on the field, he would easily outproduce this slow, plodding bunch of affletes.

Tom Iron

Mentor
I always wonder about coaches like McDaniels. If the teams weren't so black to begin with (when they take over), would they do to the White guys what they do? Do they really believe that blacks are always better players? Or, is it because they know a black team will lay down if a White guy gets a real shot? I can't imagine a man feeling that way about his own people. But I know they do from reading your posts. Very sad.

I don't believe black coaches believe that. With the black coaches for the most part, they don't care. They're going to play the black guy no matter what.

That's what differentiates them from me. I was brought up to believe in fair play. That the best guy gets to play until a better man comes along or the starter gets hurt. Can't get away from that idea, no matter how much I try. But I will say that if I was a coach and had two players of the same ability, one black and one White, the White guy would start.

Tom Iron...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
Will McEminem be the coach of the Broncos next season?

I saw on the news today that the Broncos owner said McEminem will be the coach next season. That doesn't mean much as we've seen tons of coaches fired who had the support of the teams owner. Hopefully, he gets the boot.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, that didn't last long. Adam Schefter is reporting McDaniels just got canned today.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Good, wonder if they will ask Peyton Hillis to comment.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We finally get rid of this clown. He would have ruined Deckers Career as well if he had the chance. I still wish the Broncos had kept Shanahan. The team would have been alot more fun to watch.

Adios McD-bag!! I hear the Browns are looking for an equipment manager. You can shine Peyton's spikes even though you don't even deserve to do that.

referendum

Mentor
If Mcdaniels had kept Hillis as a feature back, there's a good chance he'd still have his job today. A lesson perhaps to other white coaches.

snow

Mentor
The only downside is that McDaniels knew the spread option offense Tebow ran at Florida, went down their and studied it before the 07 season, incorporated the passing aspects into the Pats offense, and had Tebow running the same plays he was in college, but McDaniels wasn't using him nearly as much as he should have. Tebow couldve had provided a running attack. He said he had packages for Tebow, 2 or 3 plays a game is not enough. Hopefully the new coach will use Tebow in a similar role while he fine tunes his passing skills. I would love to see Tebow get around at least 10 rushes a game with a few passes thrown in. He could start at tailback and do better than Moreno but that would be too much for dwfs to wrap their heads around.

Overall glad to see him gone, Screwed over Hillis, but then got my hopes up with drafting of all the white players, had Nate Swift and Kyle McCarthy on the practice squad as well. Maybe if he used those guys and Tebow like he said he would he would still have a job.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For once a Caste Coach gets fired for screwing over whitey. I love it. Let's hope this starts a trend. If you have talent of any color, play the guys. Look at how Eric Decker has wasted away 80% of the season. Then he traded his qb and Scheffler! On top of that, he rarely plays Tim Tebow. All of this on top of hating Peyton Hillis. Good bye a**hole! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope ownership still supports Tebow. Also I would not mind seeing Tebow start the rest of the year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It's about time! I'm sure Dandy Don would be a singing. Turn out the lights, the party's over...
smiley36.gif

emt1

Guru
bye-bye mcdouche.......this is what you deserve for getting rid of the best running back on that team Peyton Hillis!

white is right

Hall of Famer
This guy is a real winner. His berating of the pizza delivery driver would have been the final straw for me if I was Bowlens. Maybe he can get a job as the chief scout for the Raiduhs. His talent evaluation will go over well with senile old Davis.

foobar75

Master
This is the great news we've all been waiting for. Karma is a b*tch isn't it? He nearly destroyed Hillis' career last year, and this year, Hillis is about to become a Pro-Bowler, and McMoron is out! Look at this stupid look on his face as he's driving away with his boxes all packed-up:
smiley36.gif

20101206__broncos_mcdaniels_leaving_120610~p1.jpg

referendum

Mentor
Wow, as a delivery driver myself I now really don't like Mcdaniels, yelling at a 17 year old pizza delivery driver because he got his pizza 14 minutes past the quoted time. Delivery times are very arbitrary, and I bet whoever took his order didn't factor in his being at a residence inn. Hotel deliveries should always be quoted longer times, than normal orders.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan said:
Interim coach is a token minority Eric Studesville

who's doing such wonderful job coaching their RBs... dead last in the league in rushing, TDs...

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I'm sure the "Boy Genius"Â￾ will resurface somewhere"¦black supremacist NFL coaches are recycled more frequently than black scrub wide receivers.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
With Eric Studesville taking over in Denver, that makes 8 teams out of 32 with black head coaches, if I'm not mistaken. 25%, or roughly double the population percentage for black Americans. What was the Rooney Rule for again? I think it needs to be applied to players (white, in this case) instead.