Vince Young

Europe

Mentor
Thrashen said:
Young apparently assaulted this guy simply because he was mocking Texas University by making the "hook em' horns"Â￾ sign with his fingers and pointing them downward ("down with Texas"Â￾). This rather serious offense (second only to rape and murder) obviously warranted the lame beating which was administered by Young. The advanced cognitive ability of African millionaires continues to dumbfound psychological experts.

As Van Slyke mentioned, I also hope he receives no official punishment from the NFL"¦after all, black quarterbacks cannot humiliate themselves unless they are on the field come Sunday.

http://www.hotcappers.com/vince-young-hook-em-horns/

Wilbon said that this is not a big deal because this happens all the time. Attacking somebody physically because he insults your school happens all the time? Didn't he get a 6 on the Wonderlic Test? I took a sample Wonderlic Test on line and you have to be almost brain dead to get a 6 if your are over 20 years old.

Wilbon said the English goalkeeper made himself look like a moron for a gaff he made.It wasn't the one in the WC, but another one. But he didn't call Young a moron? A moron is someone with a mental ability of an 8-12 year old.

Tom Iron

Mentor
It's interesting how so many of these guys just have a knack or lousing themselves up. It doesn't matter how well off they are with money at any given moment, they're always on the verge of ending up in the gutter.

Tom Iron...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
They couldn't suspend him. If they did they would have no chance at winning any games this season. All he do is win is da man!!

icsept

Master
I'm glad he wasn't suspended. Otherwise he'd have another chance to come in and be a hero after the team quits on the replacement white quarterback.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All He Do Is Get Injured And Whine had a great meltdown today, throwing half his uniform into the stands and then "having a confrontation" with Jeff Fisher in the locker room. The same Jeff Fisher who has made pandering to and protecting his affletes into a 16 year gig as the coach of the Titans. The Steelers, Jags and Bucs have all had recent infatuations with black QBs, but it's Fisher who has used black QBs almost exclusively going back to the drafting of Steve McNair. In sharp contrast to the way Fisher coddles blacks, Billy Volek, who was amazingly productive when starting in place of an injured McNair, was railroaded out of town, with Fisher making vague claims that Volek had "violated his trust."

Now, Young is benched, again, in favor of rookie Rusty Smith. Fisher looked very weary at his post-game press conference today. You could almost read his mind -- "All I've done is protect the malcontents and criminals on my team year after year and in return I get this." Couldn't happen to a more deserving coach, a former star safety at USC and then a DB and kick returner in the NFL who other than during a brief period when he played some White defensive players and gave Drew Bennett an unexpected opportunity has always towed the Caste line in every way.

Some of the DWFs still back Vince Young. One of them made a comment on a forum something like, "The ignorant redneck fans won't give Vince time to develop."

Bear Backer

Mentor
sport historian said:
Some of the DWFs still back Vince Young. One of them made a comment on a forum something like, "The ignorant redneck fans won't give Vince time to develop."

I absolutely hate people like that. DWF's are one of the primary reasons why saying screw the NFL became an easy choice for me. They are generally the same types that believe the black quarterbacks and pretty much all black players need to have a never ending period of evaluation which often covers their entire careers, in order for them to come into their natural God given talent. While at the same time, they are ready to scream for a white players head in their rookie season after one bad game, particularly if they are Quarterback or a skill position player. Somebody like All He Do or Jason Campbell still need time while someone like Jimmy Clausen is a fricken bum. Trow da bum out. Edited by: Bear Backer

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
All He Do Is Get Injured And Whine had a great meltdown today, throwing half his uniform into the stands and then "having a confrontation" with Jeff Fisher in the locker room.  The same Jeff Fisher who has made pandering to and protecting his affletes into a 16 year gig as the coach of the Titans.  The Steelers, Jags and Bucs have all had recent infatuations with black QBs, but it's Fisher who has used black QBs almost exclusively going back to the drafting of Steve McNair.  In sharp contrast to the way Fisher coddles blacks, Billy Volek, who was amazingly productive when starting in place of an injured McNair, was railroaded out of town, with Fisher making vague claims that Volek had "violated his trust." 
<div> </div>
<div>Now, Young is benched, again, in favor of rookie Rusty Smith.  Fisher looked very weary at his post-game press conference today.  You could almost read his mind -- "All I've done is protect the malcontents and criminals on my team year after year and in return I get this."  Couldn't happen to a more deserving coach, a former star safety at USC and then a DB and kick returner in the NFL who other than during a brief period when he played some White defensive players and gave Drew Bennett an unexpected opportunity has always towed the Caste line in every way. </div>

Well, Young will be lost for the season.

Mercifully, it seems as though the Vince Young Experiment is over in Tennessee. "All He Do Is Cry Like A Woman"Â seems to have finally angered his "no nonsense,"Â "hard ass"Â head coach.

Don's right, Fisher's Castian behavior certainly warrants this backstabbing. His Titan teams from 6-7 years back had players like Scott McGarrahan, Eddie Berlin, Frank Wychek, Drew Bennett, Peter Sirmon, etc. After 3 white offensive lineman (Roos, Stewart, and Scott), Dave Ball, Marc Mariani and the team mascot / junkyard dog, Donnie Nicky, this team is a chocolate factory.

If only they would have kept that loathsome "troublemaker," Billy Volek. You remember Volek"¦he was the "backup" who set the NFL record for most passing yards in back-to-back games. Following this, McNair was traded, Kerry Collins was signed, and Vince Young was drafted.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Fisher's way out of the league will be sped up after this. I can't wait until that caste
smiley8.gif
clown is gone.

foobar75

Master
Two things I'd like to point out regarding the Vince Young saga:

1. The Titans owner Bud Adams is probably the uber-slavemaster here, and his love affair with Vince Young does not help matters either. So, in this case, Adams, Fisher, and Young deserve each other and I hope everyone involved here fails, and that Vince Young is exposed for the fraud that he is.

2. I can't find the posts now, but I very much recall several posters right here in CF saying that Vince Young's success last year taking over after the 0-6 start was a fluke, since he was playing with no pressure and nothing to lose. It was predicted that in 2010, with everything on the line and entering the season as the starting QB, Young would eventually find a way to crumble and be exposed. That's exactly what's happened, so kudos to CF for being spot on once again.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
From Gayworld:

Titans owner Bud Adams announced Wednesday that the team will move forward without Vince Young on the roster.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
Adams has picked coach Jeff Fisher over Young, which was not only
advised by numerous Titans officials but will save the owner a pretty
penny. The Titans will reportedly "either release or trade" Young this
offseason. Young was due $12.75 million in 2011, and his lack of
leadership skills made him unworthy of the investment, regardless of
on-field performance. The Titans will go back to the drawing board at
quarterback. Kerry Collins is a free agent.

smiley111.gif

</div>

Bart

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
From Gayworld:Titans owner Bud Adams announced Wednesday that the team will move forward without Vince Young on the roster.&lt;div ="s_pNewsTextMain"&gt;
Adams has picked coach Jeff Fisher over Young, which was not only
advised by numerous Titans officials but will save the owner a pretty
penny. The Titans will reportedly "either release or trade" Young this
offseason. Young was due $12.75 million in 2011, and his lack of
leadership skills made him unworthy of the investment, regardless of
on-field performance. The Titans will go back to the drawing board at
quarterback. Kerry Collins is a free agent.
smiley111.gif
</div>

I suppose several teams will be in the bidding for this affletic black quarterback.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I seriously doubt any team with brain will seek AHDIW as their starter, maybe a 3rd stringer to look like a dork wearing the ear phones and holding a clip board, nothing more.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
I seriously doubt any team with brain will seek AHDIW as their starter, maybe a 3rd stringer to look like a dork wearing the ear phones and holding a clip board, nothing more.

That's not what the talking heads at ESPN think. I just listened to a radio show where the participants all claim AHDIW could be a super star! The reason he has not performed up to his ability? Jeff Fischer and the coaching staff. They never believed in him. Marcellus Wiley said all he needs is a coach who believes in him and he will be great.

smiley36.gif

Every black qb gets praised to the highest of heavens. Tebow on the other hand ... sucks!
smiley6.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
In short order AHDIW will be right behind Duhmarcus Russell looking for the "Purple Drank". He will end up like Aron Rodgers and Russell, et all, on the trash heap of affeletic black quarterbacks. No matter what the enablers, DWFs or CMs think over there on BSPN radio.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
sport historian said:
A Washington Post writer thinks Young would be a "good fit" on the Redskins.

Mike Shanahan already looks like he's aged ten years since he took the Redskins job. Maybe his hair will fall out if Dan Snyder signs AHDIW.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
In short order AHDIW will be right behind Duhmarcus Russell looking for the "Purple Drank". He will end up like Aron Rodgers and Russell, et all, on the trash heap of affeletic black quarterbacks. No matter what the enablers, DWFs or CMs think over there on BSPN radio.

Aaron Brooks?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Roger, backrow, thanks for the big correction. And my sincere apologies to Aron Rodgers!!!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
This loser will land somewhere as a starter and lose his job again. Just like McNabb. Black QBs get more second chances than black felons.