Ultimate Cucks

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
M

Matt Prater

Dixie. I have had issues with some of your posts in the past but you hit this nail clearly on the head. Great job.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Dixie. I have had issues with some of your posts in the past but you hit this nail clearly on the head. Great job.

Thanks. I certainly don’t claim to know it “all”, but I (do) know ‘right from wrong’. ;)

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Professor banned from restaurant for profanity-laced rant against white children, university investigating

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/0...-white-children-university-investigating.html

A white professor at Rutgers University is being investigated by the school for a Facebook post captured by The Daily Caller that railed against white children eating in a Harlem restaurant while he was there.

“OK, officially, I now hate white people,” history professor James Livingston wrote in the post removed by Facebook for violating community standards. “I am a white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them—us—us out of my neighborhood?”

Livingston complained about going to Harlem Shake, a restaurant known for its burgers and shakes, saying it was “overrun with little Caucasian a—holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do.”

He concluded: “I hereby resign from my race. F--- these people. Yeah, I know, it’s about access to my dinner. F--- you, too.”

The public university professor acknowledged to Fox News that he wrote the post and stands by it, but declined to comment further.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Professor banned from restaurant for profanity-laced rant against white children, university investigating

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/0...-white-children-university-investigating.html

A white professor at Rutgers University is being investigated by the school for a Facebook post captured by The Daily Caller that railed against white children eating in a Harlem restaurant while he was there.

“OK, officially, I now hate white people,” history professor James Livingston wrote in the post removed by Facebook for violating community standards. “I am a white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them—us—us out of my neighborhood?”

Livingston complained about going to Harlem Shake, a restaurant known for its burgers and shakes, saying it was “overrun with little Caucasian a—holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do.”

He concluded: “I hereby resign from my race. F--- these people. Yeah, I know, it’s about access to my dinner. F--- you, too.”

The public university professor acknowledged to Fox News that he wrote the post and stands by it, but declined to comment further.

'Tis waaaaay past time for a total overthrow of these types from all of academia. He's in need of a great fitting white coat in a very, very safe room...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Speaking about ultimate cucks, here is some fat fool kneeling during Trump's celebration-in-lieu-of-Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday......
kneeling-protests.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Speaking about ultimate cucks, here is some fat fool kneeling during Trump's celebration-in-lieu-of-Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday......
kneeling-protests.jpg

They should have gotten a backhoe & a dump truck & hauled that lard@$$ piece of trash down to the city dump...with the rest of the garbage!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
kneeling-protests.jpg

Not only did this guy humiliate himself by supporting racist blacks who hate him he probably got grass stains on his pants.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Soyboy kneeling.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I have co-workers who insist on listening to "country" music in my office and I recently heard lyrics to a song called "Life Changes" by a particularly wiggerish-sounding country singer named Thomas Rhett. In the song, which was actually written by Rhett himself (surprising, since probably 95% of popular country songs aren't written by the "artist" whatsoever), he sings about adopting a negro child from Uganda and telling his parents. The lyrics...

I remember the day I told my Daddy and Mama you're gonna have a grandkid, yep
From Uganda, that's right, we're adopting
And she is the cutest little girl that you've ever seen

Well I was wrapping my head around being a dad
A bigger wrench got thrown in the plans we thought we'd had
Now Lauren's showin', got one on the way
Yeah that's two under two, hey, what can I say?

Even though his wife was pregnant with his child, he actually did adopt an African.

So here's a synopsis of events: a feral Negro male in Uganda rapes a women (age unknown). She is impregnated, likely for the 10th time in her life. Nine months later, a black child emerges from her foul womb. The child can't be supported for a litany of reasons (extreme poverty, wars, disease, or perhaps the mother dies from complications from a botched clitoridectomy?). The child is fed, clothed, and sheltered by Zionist Christian types utilizing monies obtained either from their duped congregations or they are using American tax dollar-funded "aid." A white "superstar country singer" feels like virtue-signaling on that particular day and adopts the child to advance his career. The globalist Jews appreciate his efforts and his album goes #1. The end...

thomas-rhett-family.jpg

rhett4.jpg

Yes, this disgusting cuck's album was #1 on the Billboard Music Charts at one point. Of course, the bagel-munchers who control the music industry used his cuckery as a tool for other whites listening to his wigger music to emulate...

https://www.billboard.com/music/thomas-rhett/chart-history/country-albums/song/1044055

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Nothing saddens me more than seeing healthy, fertile White couples adopting Negro babies.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Rhett perfect example of what's wrong in country music and our country. Friggin cuck. I remember a few years ago another "country" cuck Brad Paisley had similar lyrics in of his songs. Something to the effect of the world is changing, a jab at the fastly changing demographics from turd world countries to The West.

A few modern country artist's I like that are putting out good music: Chris Stapleton, Hank 3, Sturgill Simpson, Turnpike Troubadours, Casey Donahew Band, Whiskey Myers.

* Usually if it's played on the radio, it's trash.

Last edited:

Claimjumper

Mentor
Thanks for the reminder of what an ultimate cuck Thomas Rhett is, Thrashen!

I meant to post this a few eeeks back when he was here opening for Kenny Chesney ( the drunk beach genre may be as bad rap) and a local news station was doing a story of what he and his “family” were up to before the show and saw his juden approved kid that will likely go all Colin kaepernick on them in a couple decades

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Rhett perfect example of what's wrong in country music and our country. Friggin cuck.

A few modern country artist's I like that are putting out good music: Chris Stapleton, Hank 3, Sturgill Simpson, Turnpike Troubadours, Casey Donahew Band, Whiskey Myers.

* Usually if it's played on the radio, it's trash.

Could you imagine if all whites stuck together and had the same train of thought as us here? No, instead we have millions of buffoons marching with militant black groups like BLM in support of black "rights" We have millions fighting in support of illegal immigration. The key word here is illegal. I have never in my life seen any blacks or Hispanics even attempt to help any white causes. In fact, a lot of blacks I have spoken to online are so anti-white it is appalling. They claim whites slaughtered 100 million black and Native American people. I kid you not.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Could you imagine if all whites stuck together and had the same train of thought as us here? No, instead we have millions of buffoons marching with militant black groups like BLM in support of black "rights" We have millions fighting in support of illegal immigration. The key word here is illegal. I have never in my life seen any blacks or Hispanics even attempt to help any white causes. In fact, a lot of blacks I have spoken to online are so anti-white it is appalling. They claim whites slaughtered 100 million black and Native American people. I kid you not.
It would be a slam dunk of world domination within a matter of a few short years. I don't think this is an exaggeration either. We are truly our own worst enemy.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Nothing saddens me more than seeing healthy, fertile White couples adopting Negro babies.

Ditto! It’s almost as serious an act of racial treason as miscegenation (& outranks “w199ery”). This POP ‘country’ cuck is a total pansy little maggot!

Flint

Mentor
Ditto! It’s almost as serious an act of racial treason as miscegenation (& outranks “w199ery”). This POP ‘country’ cuck is a total pansy little maggot!

Doesn't it seem unnatural? Same with a white kid with black parents. It's not just because how one may feel about blacks but it just looks so weird. Where in nature would you have a parent that so much does not resemble their offspring? Isn't some level of repulsion normal in any human?. I'm sure blacks are not thrilled to see white people adopting black babies. Why is it treated with such unquestionable support?

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
No white person should ever adopt a negro baby. There are plenty of white children who need good homes. I figured out long ago that country music has changed and not for the good. It's all computerized voice auto tuning and hip hop infused now.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
No white person should ever adopt a negro baby. There are plenty of white children who need good homes. I figured out long ago that country music has changed and not for the good. It's all computerized voice auto tuning and hip hop infused now.

Amen on both points!

upload_2018-7-19_13-15-29.jpeg

Claimjumper

Mentor
Perennial favorite for cuck of the year, David French, just penned an emotional article about how white America won’t accept his adopted negro “child” and have turned her (and him) into one giant weak and pathetic meme. Apparently he didn’t get the memo that you’re only supposed to preach about spending thousands of dollars to adopt a child from Ethiopia or donate to BLM as a sign of being a good Christian, but not actually do it

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/08/america-soured-on-my-multiracial-family/567994/

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Globalist (walking) garbage heap “Macaroon” trashes ‘nationalism’ at WW1 Armistice commemoration ceremony. First off, that craven cuckold isn’t fit to “lead” a bath house staff...much less a nation. Secondly, the pansy poltroon isn’t even worthy to speak of the (real) men who gave their lives 100+ years ago. I’ve nothing but pure disdain for pinko pukes like him & “Justine Trubleau”.

http://news.trust.org/item/20181111123610-6lqql

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Globalist (walking) garbage heap “Macaroon” trashes ‘nationalism’ at WW1 Armistice commemoration ceremony. First off, that craven cuckold isn’t fit to “lead” a bath house staff...much less a nation. Secondly, the pansy poltroon isn’t even worthy to speak of the (real) men who gave their lives 100+ years ago. I’ve nothing but pure disdain for pinko pukes like him & “Justine Trubleau”.

http://news.trust.org/item/20181111123610-6lqql
Agreed DD. It’s funny you mention the Former HS Drama Teacher PM as well as the French traitor because I honestly get the two confused all the time. Both are such carbon copy f@ggots of each other.

The good news is that Macron is apparently already very unpopular in France. Whatever early popularity he enjoyed, he pissed away with asinine comments like the ones he made over the weekend. I also like having him around as a punching bag for Trump, who stands in stark contrast in the globohomo vs Nationalism debate.

Last edited:

TomIron361

Mentor
The French lost their souls in 1940 when the Germans kicked their butts in and they just sat out the rest of the war and played patty-cake with the Germans.

Heretic

Master
The French lost their souls in 1940 when the Germans kicked their butts in and they just sat out the rest of the war and played patty-cake with the Germans.
Or perhaps after the Normandy invasion when they were "liberated" by the "Allies" (US, Great Britain and Canada) to ultimately bring them back under the power of the Rothschilds. I mean, just look at the situation in these four countries (US, GB, Canada and France) now. They are the ones that need liberation now...from the Rothschilds.