UEFA EURO 2016

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Well, our last hope of having a decent team winning just went out the window. I guess I'll just hope white players score the goals in the finals.

yes it's going to be disappointing overall if france, a majority black team, wins the tournament
the blackest team winning the competition
but the draw was disastrous for the best white teams and if we want a white team to win every time at the euro champs we are going to need more reliable eastern european teams

i know they will use this victory as a propaganda tool but i can't help but feel happy because all the best players in france's team are white, so the racial dynamics inside france are very positive in this case
especially since the white players (koscielny, giroud, griezmann)were all rejected by french clubs because they were white and played in the lower divisions late in their career

Ambrose

Master
The purpose of this competition is to lay another block in the minds of the stupefied hoards that Europe is a place for peoples of the world to live and take property -not the land and home of Europeans. Everything else about this event and its outcome are irrelevant.

Lisa D return

griezmann's second goal was typical of the new way of playing the germans have adopted, missed back pass that can very often lead to a goal
lloris is the best goalkeeper in the world
how neueur missed the ball on that goal, that makes the difference between lloris and him
lloris hasn't missed any like that and he is a very crucial reason why france can beat anybody

On the second goal, I think it is not only Neuer's mistake, it was also due to the presence of Giroud, who prevented Neuer from keeping the ball and because of this "pressing", the defenders and Neuer were unable to mark Griezmann.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
After lots of nice results in the knockout stages of the tournament (Wales, Iceland, and Poland all getting wins against diversity-ridden teams such as Belgium, England, and Switzerland), two of the worst possible teams are now playing in the final. I won't be watching the game, but guess I'll be "rooting" for Portugal, even though both of these revolting units start a similar quotient of whites. At least Portugal's non-white faction are mystery meats, while France has countless full-blooded, dark-skinned, extra-ugly Negroes...

GettyImages-545212674.jpg

france720.jpg

The absolute only "positive" takeaway from this final match is that the two "superstar" players for each team will be white (Ronaldo and Griezmann)...

collage_1-small_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

As far as both World Cup and European Cup Champions go, we've been pretty "spoiled" over the past 10-15 years. We've had very white-friendly teams like Spain (3 times), Italy, Greece, and Germany hoist the titles. The last time a "diverse" team won a major tournament was France's Euro Cup win in 2000 and Brazil's World Cup win in 2002. I think that this year will be an aberration.

Great write up by Thrashen. I have to say I'm gutted for Iceland losing to France. They played so well for such a small country, and I was cheering for them against France, but you know that was always going to be a very difficult match for a small country like Iceland to win. The Icelanders can hold their heads high, they played some remarkable football and hopefully a few of these guys end up in major European teams next season. Hungary was also so awesome, big fan of what they did, R. of Ireland was great as well. France has ha a big advantage in this tournament that they are on home soil. They've also benefitted from an easy draw, never had to play a "real 50-50 match" until the semis.

So, Portugal-France final eh? Well count me in the Portugal camp. I just can't stand the French wankers.

I'm a massive Cristiano Ronaldo fan, I don't know what to say, the guy is just so fcuking cool! Lol. His play has been spectacular in this tournment. His performance VS Hungary (scored 2, setup 1 of 3 goals and got his team into the next rd), and in the last match VS Wales (Scored 1, setup 1 scored the game winner). Not to mention he is such a role model of what a man should be off the pitch. I think CR7 is the best player I've seen in the tournament, on balance. Portugal made it this far only because of his crucial goals in big games and beautiful setups. CR7 has a massive reputation but his play has equaled that reputation in this tournament. He has been excellent and proved he is the best footballer in the world. Because of CR7, I'll be rooting for Portugal and it would be great to see CR7 win a national trophy. I also ***cannot stand*** France, it is the worst Europe has to offer both in terms of culture and football, its team is straight out of Africa, its culture is increibly left leaning and I just cannot stand this team or this country. It would be awesome to see these French retards lose at home. I would take a lot of joy out of watching the French team losing and the leftist fans crying.

As a team France is probably the stronger side, and they will be hard to beat on home soil. But you know, CR7 is special and this is a big game for him. Id love to see him pull it off.

Other than Ronaldo, Gareth Bale has also been spectacular throughout the tournament. I actually havent seen Bale play much because I don't watch the Spanish League, but oh man, he lived up to the reputation. Him and Ronaldo were by far the best 2 footballers in this whole tournament. Shaqiri was extremely good VS Poland and scored one of the best goals of the tournament. Payet has also looked brilliant in spots.

If I have a disappointment in this tournament it's Russia. I'm a big supporter of Russian people and culture, and with the World Cup in 2018 being in Russia, would have been nice to see them enter the knockout rounds. In boxing, Russians are the best! But you know, 2 different sports, and perhaps the interest for football is low in Russia? Either way, the play was disappointing. Except beating up the wiggered out typical drunk English fans and drawing with England in the final minutes was pretty awesome! (The English thought they won but at the last possible minute, Russians equalize, I was so happy to see the wiggered out English fail). Iceland beating England in regular time was also an instant classic, like when you know what youre watching is just remarkable.

Goal of the tournament: Shaqiri bicycle kick VS Poland
Ronaldo flick VS Hungary
Bale free kick VS England
Nainggolan long shot VS Wales

One of those 4

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
for the final i will hope that pogba and sanches don't score or have too much protagonism
pogba has been maybe the flop of the tournament, the fact that france did well without him or with him as an obscure defensive midfielder only highlights the fact that he cannot play as a playmaker or offensive player when it gets serious and the other teams defend

sanches has been the best black player
it's annoying that everybody only care about his age
ok he's suposedly 18, so what?

i expected france to do well i was just hoping that the white players would get the most attention
honestly it went beyond my expectations
it's like there are no black players on this team
there is still one match left but so far blacks on the french team have done nothing

on the other hand you have griezmann: this is a player who in the last few seasons has won the best league in the world and reached 2 champions league finals, all with the whitest team in the world
a player who has been forced to go outside of france to turn pro because the clubs rejected him for being white and small
who scored against the club from his region, who rejected him when he was younger, for his first match of champions league:

after this tournament he will be on the same level as say thomas muller
there are messi, ronaldo, then griezmann will be close to being third best player in the world

First off,apologies for the delay.Riggins and others can find highlights of games at https://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights .I personally prefer torrents of course,simply because the selection is better.For example you can find 4K and 720P-HEVC versions of yesterday's game on KAT.CR or BTkitty.red .Just disable images,flash and javascript(firefox addons like NoScript/FlashBlock/ImageBlock/Ublockorigin etc. also help).Any questions are welcome.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
the media's expectations of the french national team have been shattered during this tournament

basically, the french team was supposed to be pogba feeding benzema, both having many goals
then the defense was supposed to be varane and sakho
varane was suposed to be one of the best defenders in the world

actually, pogba so far did nothing and was even not used as an offensive player
he gave away a penalty and could have cost the match agaisnt germany too
benzema wasn't there and france did wonderful without him, with 2 white strikers taking all the goals, giroud and griezmann
varane and sakho couldn't come so they were replaced by koscielny and either rami or umtiti, and koscielny has been the best defender france have had since 2000
varane never made the progress he was supposed to make, it's time for him to go to the premier league or on the real madrid bench (he wasn't used in the important matches this season, pepe was, pepe who has been one of the best defenders at these euro champs)

------------------------------------

also everybody was expecting martial to be possibly the breakout player of the tournament after his ridiculous move to united, but he started a game and was so bad that he won't start in a while

Last edited:
Now onto the game,Griezmann should have scored in the third minute or so itself,but produced a weak shot after which Germany dominated France for the whole of the first half and not having Gomez really hurt them here.They really missed Miroslav Klose who was always at hand to help during the WC.Muller should just take a rest and rediscover himself as a footballer,and even seek a move if necessary.

Regarding the French goals,I'm rather sympathetic towards Schweinsteiger as it looked genuinely looked like a combination of bad luck and absent-mindedness from him.For the second goal I don't blame Kimmich a bit,as the pass made to him was exactly the kind of pass kids are taught not to make in primary school when they're told to never,ever pass across the face of goal.And then Neuer flapped at the ball of course,but like Lisa here pointed out,some credit must go to Giroud,for he puts the fear of God into the hearts of the opposition everytime a cross comes into the penalty box.Also maybe if Hummels was there,maybe Neuer wouldn't have panicked?A shame really,especially considering the soft yellow card Hummels received against Italy.

And finally a bow in the direction of Lloris.What a save to deny Kimmich.Poor Kimich was really unlucky yesterday day first with that total mixup for the French goal,then his shot hitting the post and finally that save from Lloris.Lloris is undoubtedly the best goalie out there today,specially after Neuer's recent antics have raised some doubts.Who else is even close?Buffon for sure and maybe Petr Cech?De Gea,Courtois,Oblak will take some time to get there.Its a shame that Neuer plays for a small team like Tottenham,who have not only have no chance of winning the CL(okay,all PL teams are in the same boat),but for all we know,won't even be in the CL the season after next.Lloris should be playing for one of Real/Barca.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
exactly, it's ridiculous that the germans always try passing very close to their goal like that
it was only a matter of time until a goal happened because of it
especially since their defense was totally experimental because hummels couldn't start and boateng got injuried during the game (it is very risky to replace a cenjtral defender during a game, he needs to start the game otherwise it's going to be difficult for him)

And regarding the euros as a whole,no one can argue it has been a disaster.So what if the reality is that no black did anything of note for France so far?The anti whites don't care for the truth and have already declared Umtiti as the MOTM for the SF.So what if Pogba was a flop?He's all set to become the world's most expensive player,EVER.Let that sink in,dear friends...Pogba,who can't run without falling over himself or tripping someone else is set to officially become the world's most expensive player,and as a consequence he will be rated amongst the best in the world,not that he isn't already.Remember how Mario Balotelli was on the shortlist for the Ballon D'Or,a few years back?Pogba will be there this year,what are we going to do about it?

A few years down the line white kids will be made to bow at the altars of Pogba,Kante(The poor British are already horrified that "the world's best Defensive midfielder" doesn't start for France),Umtiti and Payet.Remember that Zidane is the name which comes to the minds of most people when you mention WC98.How many know Garrincha,and how many of those acknowledge his greatness?But we learn Pele was THE BEST.

Now to the point,I prefer a Portugal victory as Ronaldo will get all the praise(deservedly),as the other blacks are real unknowns or proven flops like Nani and Eder.Sanches has already got his big move,so the press has little incentive to further shove him down our throats,atleast at this point.The mutt Pepe has been excellent,and deserves every bit of the praise he will get.

The best thing that could come out of a French victory could be Griezmann winning the Ballon D'Or.I think he would deserve it,but I doubt that they would give it to him.Funny how things change,two years back I was wishing Germany would lose the Final as I saw their victory as a disaster and what wouldn't I give to see them win the Euros.We've been spoilt in the last decade and the half,like Thrashen said, and I hope this will only be an abberation.But for that to become true,Argentina and Spain have to get their act together,and hiring competent coaches would be a good start.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
after the match against iceland, i saw german tourists in france, kids 12-13 years old maybe, doing the pogba hesture over and over again
they have a flamboyant white kid being man of the match in that game and they only care for pogba the ugly defensive midfielder lol

frederic38

Hall of Famer
after griezmann's success, people will be pushing hard for the french national team to call other young players who are doing wonders in the best league in the world and in the champions league, for example the french defender at atletico madrid, or the one at athletic bilbao, who has been named best defender of the spanish league
one of them at least should already be in the team

Lisa D return

Frederic sumed up it well, and for non-French fans it can be difficult to understand but here are the explanations of why French victories are pretty good news for us. It's true that the French squad is exaggeratingly black. But the best players, and the LEADERS are white. It was not the case for a while. It is not only the ratio of white/black players that is interesting to notice, but the influence of these players. During the 98 World Cup, there were only one Algerian player, Zidane, but we heard a lot about Black Blanc Beur France (multiculti propaganda) because of his central role (even though Black players in the squad were from overseas territory, not from Africa). Now, for the first time, the hero is a White Christian player (no Ribery), with a French name, a nice smile, and a good attitude, Antoine Griezmann. We call this type of guys "gendre idéal".
Because there are no Arabs in the squad (except Rami) (i.e. neither Benzema nor Ben Arfa), Arabic youth in France doesn't support France during the tournament: http://www.lemonde.fr/euro-2016/art...e-je-t-aime-moi-non-plus_4963935_4524739.html We call it "communautarism", it is a form of racism.

Well, and let us not forget the opposition between Olivier Giroud and Karim Benzema... Unconsciously, it was the White Christian player vs the Algerian Muslim guy from the banlieues: "one of our representatives" said the 'humorist' Debbouze. That's why the people from the diversity hated Olivier Giroud. Let's see how they made fun of Olivier Giroud in front of football players during the "Show against Racism" (racism against Muslims and Arabs mostly) ("Marrakech du Rire") in Morrocco before the Euro Cup: this black Muslim 'humorist' Ahmed Sylla is always bashing Giroud (even though he is not the worse, and is now forced to aknowledge that Giroud is doing a great Euro Cup). They don't accept that the representative of the "suburbs" Benzema is replaced by a middle-class Frenchman. The reasons they loath him and the contrast between the two players is sumed up in a Facebook post of Muslims themselves:
https://www.facebook.com/LiesBreaker.fr/posts/1076603015748162

(it is THEIR image)

So it is the victory of these two players, it is the victory of Koscielny, the best defender on the pitch, it is the victory of the captain Hugo Lloris, etc.
The time of racailles (Ribéry, Anelka, Nasri, Benzema) seems faraway. He will be forever gone with a victorious team.

Btw, the favourite French players in the country are Griezmann, Payet and Giroud, according to a recent poll. The most demanded skirt is the one of Griezmann, by far.

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
lisa, tu as une video du moment ou ils insultent giroud au spectacle à marrackech? j'essaye toujours d'eviter de regarder ces trucs donc je suis passé à coté lol
mais ca il faut que je le voie

frederic38

Hall of Famer
stephane macmananman saying that paying a world record fee for a defensive midfielder who has been mediocre so far would show that the premier league is crazy:

"
The football world will have officially gone mad if Manchester United pay £100m to sign Paul Pogba from Juventus this summer.

I am not suggesting Pogba is a bad player by any means, but the idea of handing over a world record fee for a promising hard working midfielder would offer graphic evidence that the top Premier League clubs have lost all sense of perspective in a summer when the clubs are overwhelmed by the cash injections being ploughed into the game by the new television deal.

Pogba has been okay for France over the course of Euro 2016, but nothing more than that.

In fact, you look at his pretty average display in the semi-final against Germany on Thursday and question whether Jose Mourinho has trained his thoughts on the wrong man as he looks to rebuild the United squad he has inherited from Louis van Gaal.

You only have to glance at the possession statistics in the compelling France v Germany game to appreciate that Pogba was not able to stem the tide of German attacking play, with Toni Kroos and Bastian Schweinsteiger outshining him in the midfield battle.

If Pogba is this world beating superstar some are suggesting he will become, surely he would have had a bigger influence on that game than we saw? However, there are other factors in play when football clubs weigh up big money transfers now."

he then says that today, players are bought for their popularity on social media:

"
Yet you look at surveys and analysis from public relations companies and they all suggest Pogba is one of the most marketable sportsmen in the world right now. Make no mistake, that factor now comes in to play when United go after a player like Pogba.

He is associated with the same sportswear brand that have signed a record breaking deal with United, he is young and, crucially, he also has a big presence on social media sites.

It seems remarkable to even begin to suggest that top football clubs like United or Liverpool sign players based on how many followers they have on Twitter, but it is not as crazy as it sounds.

When Liverpool signed Mario Balotelli two summers ago, there were suggestions that his social media activity and his big follower numbers were part of the attraction to complete the deal, which is the way the game is going now."

read it all, it is a good article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/steve-...-to-pay-£100-million-for-pogba-143131461.html

he is right, pogba is going to be a hard working defensive midfielder, what he will do almost anybody can do it
for example cissoko, who is universally seen as a bad player with zero skills, actually did better than pogba during these matches
they are not the kind of players you need to spend money on
you need to spend money on the kind of player who are rare, the one who can make the difference offensively, or the ones who will be extremely reliable defensively

frederic38

Hall of Famer
"
But Antoine Griezmann's match-winning performances against Germany and Iceland have made him the darling of the host nation.

Pogba was expected to light up his maiden European Championship with the silky skills and long-range goals that have become his trademark at the Italian champions.

But he has not produced the goods even though talk of a big money transfer to Manchester United or Real Madrid is mounting.

The world's most highly-rated midfielder was mediocre in France's first four games. "

---------------------------------------------------------

then henry is caught day-dreaming:

--------------------------------------------------------

" Pogba nevertheless remains one of the most exciting players around and former France striker Thierry Henry believes the best is yet to come.

"Forget about France, I think he can be one of the best midfielders in history. He has the quality to do that," Henry told Sky Sports last week.

Pogba has shown only glimpses of the brilliant skills Juventus fans see each week."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

honestly i watched some juventus games and the skills were not there
it's like benzema, they say he's excellent with real madrid unlike when he plays for france, but i watch every real madrid match and he is terrible, like in the french national team
juventus is the most followed team where i live because most people here are italians (except the non whites) and it has been accepted during the past season that pogba was not very good in midfield, there are many other players who are more important than him
juventus fans are actually very happy to hear that he could go for so much money

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"
Ahead of Euro 2016, Pogba featured on the front covers of magazines the world over, pledging to "become a legend" and "revolutionise midfield" when France seek to repeat their triumph of winning the 1998 World Cup on home soil.

With the transfer saga being played out in the background, France swept Romania and Albania aside then drew with Switzerland on their way to winning their group. But Pogba seemed absent.

Coach Didier Deschamps punished Pogba for a mediocre display and some unnecessary showboating in the 2-1 defeat of Romania by leaving him on the bench for their second group game against Albania.

In Marseille, Pogba replaced Anthony Martial for the second half when France were rescued by last-gasp goals from Griezmann and Dmitri Payet on their way to a 2-0 win.

Pogba made an arm gesture toward the media tribune celebrating a goal that some speculated was an irreverent gesture.

Pundits and fans debated whether Pogba had told his detractors, in no uncertain terms, where to go.

Deschamps gave him the benefit of the doubt. But former England striker Gary Lineker weighed in on Twitter asking: "Is Pogba the world's most overrated player?"

It brought a thorny response the Pogba's agent Mino Raiola, whose portfolio includes Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mario Balotelli among other top stars.

"When somebody gets paid to give their opinion, that doesn't mean they know what they are talking about," Raiola said.

"This is what has happened with Lineker."

But few could disgree that over France's opening games, Pogba was ineffective.

Worse, only two minutes into the knockout phase, a clumsy Pogba tackle in the area handed the Irish a penalty (and he did it again against germany when the score was till 0-0 http://i.4cdn.org/sp/1467926950260.webm ). Robbie Brady converted for a second-minute lead, before Les Bleus restored order with Griezmann's second-half double."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pogba-overshadowed-transfer-saga-dominates-022941174--sow.html?ref=gs

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, 6 white starters for Portugal, and of course, 4 for "France." Even though Portugal still sucks from a demographic standpoint, it's still a night/day choice on who to root for in this match. Like Thrashen said, at least Portugal's non-white contingent aren't all black as night Africans, like France's non-white contingent is. Go Portugal!!

Last edited:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Ronaldo was just subbed off due to being injured by Payet. Portugal now playing with just 5 whites. This "European" Final is a disaster. Short of Giroud and Griezmann scoring everything for France, I don't know how anything can be salvaged from this one.

Just when Payet was gaining some respect,he mugged Ronaldo and took him out of the game and probably a fair chunk of next season:

https://streamable.com/198e

The filthy thug.I know that it could well be done on Blanc's orders,but its unacceptable and I hope UEFA looks into the incident.Here is a pic of the "tackle":

ThKH5cD.jpg

Okay,so the moths have infested the stadium as they were attracted to the stadium lights,which were left on for the whole of last night.And that was done because the authorities were worried about terrorists would plant a bomb or something,under the cover of darkness....no kidding:sconf:.If France are so scared even during an emergency,its only a matter of time really...:tiburon:

Also,after this horrible first half by Pogba,the excuses have finally begun : "Deschamps(and not Blanc:oops:) played Pogba out of position the whole tournament":rolleyes:.

Griezmann missed a Golden Opportunity just now : https://streamable.com/f4oh

EDIT : clashes,stray fires outside the stadium : https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752234140725018626

Of all the Portuguese on the pitch,the blackest one called Eder scores:

https://streamable.com/xt8c

We can thank the ugly black mug called Umtiti for this.Not even attempting to get close to Eder though there was no one else in a 30 yard radius.Anyways,its best we all go to sleep now.