Tom Brady

Phall

Master
I wonder if Brady is considering picking another team. Tampa Bay is set to be worse-off, roster-wise, due to some cap cuts and departing free agents, or so I'm told. Brady signed a two-year deal to help the Bucs offset his cap hit in 2021. Mike Florio, who never met a rumor he wouldn't report on, claimed that Tom was in Manchester, England this weekend visiting the Glazer family (who own Manchester United as well as the Bucs) with the intention of lobbying for his release or trade.

If Brady is actually on the market, he'll obviously be picking his spot himself. San Francisco would fit the bill.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty amazing that no one's mentioned that Tom Brady went over 100,000 career passing yards yesterday! That's counting both regular season and playoff games.

What an incredible career he's had. Given how long he's played and all the playoff games he's been involved in, I feel safe in saying this is a record that will never be approached much less broken. It's like a throwback to some of the century-old single season and career marks in baseball that will seemingly stand forever.

Appreciate the GOAT while you can as this is likely his final season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Pretty amazing that no one's mentioned that Tom Brady went over 100,000 career passing yards yesterday! That's counting both regular season and playoff games.

What an incredible career he's had. Given how long he's played and all the playoff games he's been involved in, I feel safe in saying this is a record that will never be approached much less broken. It's like a throwback to some of the century-old single season and career marks in baseball that will seemingly stand forever.

Appreciate the GOAT while you can as this is likely his final season.

Yes sir. I forgot to mention that yesterday. They held the ball for him as they should. It will be in the Hall of Fame someday. He is also
2nd in the NFL in passing yards at the moment. You guys know I love my stats!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To add to Brady's Legacy, he now is 2nd in the NFL in Passing Yards for this 2022 season. He has 4610 yards passing! Wow just WOW! :)

white is right

Hall of Famer
Is anyone here seriously saying they wouldn’t be all over her??? I say go Tommy B, go!
Don't discuss the Middle East and don't cook pork meals and everything should be kosher. By the way 2 to 1 her mother is a shiksa......

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The GOAT has retired for good. He had a career that will never be approached in its accomplishments much less surpassed:

Brady in a video statement acknowledged his 2022 agonizing back-and-forth on whether to leave the game and said there would be none of that this time around. Brady, 45, leaves the NFL as the greatest quarterback to ever play, with seven Super Bowls -- six with the Patriots and one with the Bucs. He leaves the league with a plethora of records, including passing touchdowns, passing yards, completions, division titles, wins, and quarterback starts. He is the only player in league history to beat all 32 teams, and owns nearly every postseason quarterback record. Brady ended his otherwise spectacular career with two disappointing seasons in Tampa; his final NFL game was a blowout loss to the Cowboys at home. Though he hasn't lost much as a passer, Brady's willingness to stand in and absorb a hit had completely vanished by his age-45 season, affecting how he operated in the pocket and delivered difficult throws. As fiery a competitor as there will ever be in any sport, Brady played long enough to become a living legend on the field -- an almost mythical presence for opponents who were not born when Brady took over the starting job in New England in 2000. Without Brady, the Bucs will likely shift into rebuild mode for the coming years, perhaps parting with some of their key players as the organization seeks draft capital.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You know they call Muhamed Ali the greatest in boxing which is a lie.

What cannot be denied is that Tom Brady is the Greatest Quarterback & possibly also the greatest football player to ever play the game. He
will me missed and it was an honor to see him play the last 2 decades. The game will never be the same without him.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
There's very few players in any sport that can undoubtedly be called the greatest of all time, hands down. Tom Brady is that. He did it all over and over again in total excellence.

Those Patriot teams that we all enjoyed watching can be appreciated the rest of our lives because I don't think we'll ever see a dynasty of those teams with so many Whites onboard playing such important roles led by the greatest himself. We should all be thankful for seeing a great career of him leading those teams year after year to the top of the mountain. His career was epic.

white is right

Hall of Famer
You know they call Muhamed Ali the greatest in boxing which is a lie.

What cannot be denied is that Tom Brady is the Greatest Quarterback & possibly also the greatest football player to ever play the game. He
will me missed and it was an honor to see him play the last 2 decades. The game will never be the same without him.
I think this retirement sticks as the need to play for the money isn't there and he has a nest egg of at least low 9 figures so we shouldn't see an ill fated tryout with an NFL team x years down the road or god forbid a semi pro league like Owens and other bankrupt players.

This is best for him and his family it will be a new era in the league as he has been playing in the league longer than some of the rookies have been alive, truly shocking for such a violent game.

I had previously opined that Tom Brady shouldn't play a year too long. By retiring from football now, he leaves on top.

Flint

Mentor
Sigh…plenty of Brady highlights as the sports stations pay homage. Clutch passes to Edelman, Welker, Gronk, Amendola, Woodhead, Hogan. We will never see the like again.

In fact watch the media pair the end of Tom Brady with the rise of the “new” QB.