Tom Brady

Phall

Mentor
I wonder if Brady is considering picking another team. Tampa Bay is set to be worse-off, roster-wise, due to some cap cuts and departing free agents, or so I'm told. Brady signed a two-year deal to help the Bucs offset his cap hit in 2021. Mike Florio, who never met a rumor he wouldn't report on, claimed that Tom was in Manchester, England this weekend visiting the Glazer family (who own Manchester United as well as the Bucs) with the intention of lobbying for his release or trade.

If Brady is actually on the market, he'll obviously be picking his spot himself. San Francisco would fit the bill.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty amazing that no one's mentioned that Tom Brady went over 100,000 career passing yards yesterday! That's counting both regular season and playoff games.

What an incredible career he's had. Given how long he's played and all the playoff games he's been involved in, I feel safe in saying this is a record that will never be approached much less broken. It's like a throwback to some of the century-old single season and career marks in baseball that will seemingly stand forever.

Appreciate the GOAT while you can as this is likely his final season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Pretty amazing that no one's mentioned that Tom Brady went over 100,000 career passing yards yesterday! That's counting both regular season and playoff games.

What an incredible career he's had. Given how long he's played and all the playoff games he's been involved in, I feel safe in saying this is a record that will never be approached much less broken. It's like a throwback to some of the century-old single season and career marks in baseball that will seemingly stand forever.

Appreciate the GOAT while you can as this is likely his final season.

Yes sir. I forgot to mention that yesterday. They held the ball for him as they should. It will be in the Hall of Fame someday. He is also
2nd in the NFL in passing yards at the moment. You guys know I love my stats!

American Freedom News