Tim Tebow

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The truth is that it's natural to root for you own people/ethnicity. Blacks, Hispanics and Asians all do this. Why do they root for their own? Becasue it is engrained into their DNA just like with us. They do not want us to get the same sort of ethnic pride that they get when they watch their athletes. I have news for them. Whites are waking up and have every right to root for our own athletes first just like they can root for theres. They are just going to have to deal with it. The reality is that these athletes make people feel good about their race. No matter what color you are. Everyone gets a sense of pride watching their own people succeed. This is human nature. It scares alot of the white hating fans that the truth is finally slowly being exposed. Whites are incredible athletes and all they need is the chance to compete at running back, wide receiver, etc. We are slowing helping to break this decades old stereotypes that whites can't run or jump.

This battle is not over. WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAYS TO GO! It is so refreshing though to see our guys finally getting a few chances. Even with a kid like Tim Tebow. He can't help take away some of the pain of many Eric Crouch type qb's and other athletes getting screwed over. Tim Tebow scares the life out of them. So does Peyton Hillis and Wes Welker. The haters know that if too many whites make their way to the top, all the lies will be exposed. That is something worth having a toast to. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND LET THE BEST MAN WIN!Edited by: white lightning

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Guys like Tebow and Woodhead bring out a lot of hate from many blacks. Blacks feel that these types of athletes can only be black and it kills them to see that it's all a big lie.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Desi, Josh Freeman, Vince Young, Newton (and did you forget Pryor? How could you!) are going to "rewrite the NFL record books"..

And, if you are trying to talk about athleticism, why include Freeman?.. he doesn't run much! That name is kind of out of place on your list!

Yes, Tebow is an alpha-male, but so is Brees, Brady, Ryan and Flacco. If Indy and New Orlean's take care of business next week, Vick will be the only black starting QB in the playoffs. That's an interesting "takeover" of the position.

P.S. -- It's too bad, isn't it, that "White women" aren't going gaga over primitive creeps like Vince Young. You show your hand.. it's too bad that all Whites aren't beta-males..

The success of Tebow, Hillis, Woodhead, Collie, Welker etc. is extra threatening to the anti-white crowd not just because white people ARE rooting for them, but because there is an even larger contingent of talented white athletes that the these athletes are opening the gates for. Cooper, Amendola, Hartline, Mariani, Gerhart, Edelman, White, Decker and company are all on the verge of stardom as well, and there's a slew of college stars that made it against all odds who are about to arrive on the scene. It took a long time but in today's age perceptions can change a lot quicker than they did in the past, which is not to discount the fact that deeply entrenched things still go down hard. At the end of the day the truth will win one way or another.

backrow

Hall of Famer
imagine the wild, unchecked frenzy of praise for Tebow had he been black... a good, christian young man, performing as well as he had? it would be like all the Vick/Young/Freeman media ruckus put together.

i hope for the best to come for both him and (hopefully) his new favourite receiver, Eric Decker! Edited by: backrow

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hey guys. Not sure if this has been posted before of not. ESPN has an excellent hour long documentary following Tebow preparing for the NFL Draft. It's really cool. If you haven't seen it, check it out. It is excellent! Edited by: white lightning

Westside

Hall of Famer
I guess BSPN, in order to remain somewhat credible has to throw a bone to a obviously talented and moral White Athlete just to keep up appearances.

Do any of you guys know viewing times?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
Hey guys. Not sure if this has been posted before of not. ESPN has an excellent hour long documentary following Tebow preparing for the NFL Draft. It's really cool. If you haven't seen it, check it out. It is excellent!

I watched it recently. It was one of the best, most wholesome, most pro-white programs ever to be aired in the entire history of ESPN.

The special involves Tebow training intensely, attempting to alter his throwing mechanics, interviewing for NFL teams, the combine, the senior bowl, visiting sick children, spending time with his family, signing autographs for passionate fans, praying for a large audience while attending a national Christian function, and his commentary regarding his "controversial"Â￾ anti-abortion commercial, which aired during last year's Superbowl, etc.

There aren't many heroes among the ranks of professional athletes"¦.Tim Tebow may be the most special man to ever play a professional sport in America. He is likely "Public Enemy Number One"Â￾ amongst America's cultural elite.Edited by: Thrashen

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'll have to check this show out!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's called "Tim Tebow: Everything in Between". It aired last night, I missed it, but am looking at future listings to see if they are going to air it again, maybe on ESPN2 or ESPNWhatever. Here is the trailer:
[TUBE]9KE0Tow3wXc[/TUBE]Edited by: FootballDad

TheAnimal

Guru
Electric Slide said:
The success of Tebow, Hillis, Woodhead, Collie, Welker etc. is extra threatening to the anti-white crowd not just because white people ARE rooting for them, but because there is an even larger contingent of talented white athletes that the these athletes are opening the gates for. Cooper, Amendola, Hartline, Mariani, Gerhart, Edelman, White, Decker and company are all on the verge of stardom as well, and there's a slew of college stars that made it against all odds who are about to arrive on the scene. It took a long time but in today's age perceptions can change a lot quicker than they did in the past, which is not to discount the fact that deeply entrenched things still go down hard. At the end of the day the truth will win one way or another.

Great post. Tebow along with Jake Locker have the anti-white crowd scared to death. For YEARS now they have beat the drum over and over that the NFL was becoming a "dual threat QB" league, which was code word for black QB league. Blacks cannot keep up with whites at the QB position. They cannot throw it as well, they cannot dissect complex defensive schemes and they can't stand in the pocket, stay calm and make a play off their arm. Out of this experiment there has been two that could man the position well: Warren Moon and Donovan McNabb.

Partially due to just plain laziness(Ask the greats, you become great by practicing 10 hours daily then spending 10 hours studying the position. You cannot just walk onto the team and master it), partially due to their wanting to be the big playmaker on the team, they can pretty much ONLY and all their interested IN is running the ball. The agenda has been to force the NFL into that little box where running the ball is a prerequisite for a QB. But with Tim Tebow and Jake Locker? There's a problem....

They CAN run the ball. They CAN make the same plays as the affletes with their feet. But the difference? They can also PASS the ball. They can work the pocket. They can dissect defenses. Instead of the black quarterbacks adapting to the QB position, the white QB's are adapting and excelling at the black quarterback position. When they look at Tebow they see that whole plan backfiring before their eyes. If Tebow and Locker succeed at it there goes their whole wet dream.

The other young kids you mentioned, they're opening doors for sure. As an example i'll use Clay Matthews. This kid is the best linebacker in the NFL today, period. Two years in the NFL and he has cemented that spot for years to come barring injury. That's opening doors already. Did you know he has a younger brother coming out in the draft? Alot of NFL teams do. They're paying close attention to baby brother. The anti-white crowd figured little bro playing for Oregon would be destined to be a special teams demon. Thanks to his older brother coaches and GM's are salivating over the possibility of replicating Clays success.

Wes Welker is a good one as well. People sometimes can't even grasp just HOW important he has been to opening doors and changing the NFL. He made the once dreaded "slot receiver" position the most important pass catching position on his team. He rendered affletic diva Randy Moss useless and expendable. All one has to do is look around, white friendly teams are scouring Colleges for "the next Wes Welker." The slot position is not only relevant now it is becoming a premier position and a WHITE position.

Hillis is Hillis man, he's a white civil rights hero in the NFL. Hillis is dangerous. When media created "Cleveland hero" was given an hour timeslot on ESPN to disrespect the city, team and people who made him a millionare afflete there was backlash. The same media attempted to make Josh "pay up" Cribbs the new "Cleveland hero" but the fanbase... They got behind Hillis. All of a sudden the white sporting icon rose up from the ashes and gave an entire city someone to get behind. More importantly than that though he kicked doors open. Listen to the Kuhn chants in Green Bay. Now we have Kuhn being used in RB situations. Jacob Hester is now getting RB carries. Woodhead has become a Patriot favorite.

Welker has opened doors for the white kick returner as well. Then there's Jared Allen, he's keeping the door opened for white DE's(JJT Watt, Ryan Kerrigan for example). Kyle Williams has reopened the door for the rare white DT(See: Jared Crick getting some love and looks as well as Derek Wolf). It is my hope and honest belief we'll see a few more whiter looking teams popping up in the next few years.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well this is surprising. From Gayworld.

New Broncos VP of Football Operations John Elway told SI's Peter King
that he does not believe Tim Tebow is a good NFL quarterback.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain"> It appears Elway will not
be gearing his head coaching search toward a Tebow backer. "I don't
think Tim Tebow is a good NFL quarterback at this time," said Elway.
King believes that the Broncos may try to trade Tebow, and Minnesota
makes plenty of sense if Josh McDaniels is hired as offensive
coordinator. The Vikings need a quarterback. McDaniels, of course,
traded up to select Tebow with the 25th overall pick in last year's
draft.
</div>

snow

Mentor
Yeah I heard that earlier today on the pregame show. Something about if McDaniels winds up somewhere he might try to make a move for Tebow, but something about if they don't renew the CBA then there are no trades. It doesn't make any sense from everything else I have heard. Tebow played great for a rookie, and has great running ability. I noticed Denver uses him a little bit different sometimes. He isn't in typical shotgun formation at times, he lines up sometimes 4 yards behind the line instead of 7 or 8. Interesting formation and he has been able to run well out of it.
Edited by: snow

bigunreal

Mentor
You guys beat me to the Rotoworld link. Pretty incredible stuff. Why would a newly hired executive make a disparaging comment like that about his young QB? How could Elway say that Tebow is "not good" after the way he played in his first few starts? How much better have any rookie QBs ever looked in their first few starts? Tebow certainly started out much better than Elway did in the NFL.

This should serve, once again, to remind us that white ex-NFL players, even the biggest stars like Elway, can simply not be counted on to go against the Caste mantra. The Caste System doesn't like Tebow, thus Elway doesn't like him, either. I wouldn't look for Elway to start stocking the Broncos with a bunch of white players.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was just talking to my Dad about Elway's statement. When I told him what Elway said about Tim Tebow he said "well he ain't worth shootin', then." I agree that this is a very strange thing for Elway to say, but I can't say I'm shocked. We need some White men with guts to get into the NFL and have positions of leadership. The way the system is currently set up, that will be very difficult. We really need a change from the bottom up, just like in our political system.

Bart

Hall of Famer
bigunreal said:
You guys beat me to the Rotoworld link. Pretty incredible stuff. Why would a newly hired executive make a disparaging comment like that about his young QB? How could Elway say that Tebow is "not good" after the way he played in his first few starts? How much better have any rookie QBs ever looked in their first few starts? Tebow certainly started out much better than Elway did in the NFL.

This should serve, once again, to remind us that white ex-NFL players, even the biggest stars like Elway, can simply not be counted on to go against the Caste mantra. The Caste System doesn't like Tebow, thus Elway doesn't like him, either. I wouldn't look for Elway to start stocking the Broncos with a bunch of white players.

I'm surprised that Elway made such a statement. Not exactly a confidence booster for Tebow. Dayum!!

Edit: I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. Elway isn't going to rock the boat if he wants to remain an icon.Edited by: Bart

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Elways comments verge on criminal malfeasence. The new manager of a team taking an unqualified shot at the top franchise pick who they have a lot of money spent on? Unbelievable. Elway, at the very least, is an idiot. He will have no success at his position.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The great John Elway will superseed Brett Farve IMO, followed closely by Palmer as the number one affelet enabler. It is astounding the remarks he made, considering Tebow's performance in his last three games.

Just think of how Tebow feels when hearing or reading John's caste line.

TheAnimal

Guru
Peter King of NBC made a stir with a pregame quote from Broncos
executive V.P. of football operations and former Broncos quarterback
John Elway regarding current Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.

Said Elway to King: "I don't think Tim Tebow is a good NFL quarterback at this time."Â￾

Elway has now taken to Twitter in an effort to cram the toothpaste back into the tube.

"To clarify my thoughts on Tim Tebow,"Â￾ Elway said. "I think he's a
very good football player, and if anyone can turn themselves into a
great QB, Tim can. Myself and our entire organization think very highly
of him. We are pleased with his first year as a Bronco. Any
speculation that the Denver Broncos are considering moving Tim is
completely false."Â￾

I guess it could be taken either way although i'd guess Elway is just playing the game so as to not scare off other potential HC candidates(Mike Mularky and Jim Harbaugh both turned down the job). He seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth in order to make it to be "whatever coach wants." This new mindset is a complete 180, he was reportedly very high on Tebow when he took the job.

Either way, getting the nod by the next coach, or put on the trade block Tebow will be alright. The Jr Hoodie may end up getting a trade for him wherever he lands or Mike Holmgren, caste whore though he is was reportedly in love with Tebow pre draft. He may end up in Cleveland. If all else fails Eric Mangini seems to be being courted by the Dolphins as an adviser and he loves giving white guys a fair shake so maybe he advises Miami to trade for him.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think a lot of pro-caste coaches are also pro-white Qb, which is in keeping with the caste philosophy. Holmgren is a good example, despite his black rosters he always had a white QB.

If it's true that the Qb is the extension of the coach then it would stand to reason most would want that guy to be white.

How does this explain Andy Fat Bastard Reid? I don't think there is any explanation for him.

Highlander

Mentor
Could Elway possibly be a bit jealous? He is highly revered in Denver
and along comes someone enormously popular like Tebow whose personality
and morals many people can relate to, along with his football
credentials and obvious skill set.

Thousands of these fans have bought his jersey and have shown up at
practices simply to watch him play. During one of the preseason games a
few thousand fans simply turned around at the gate and went home when
they found out that Tebow was hurt and wouldn't be playing at all.
That's money in the bank. Many people will be very upset if he is
traded.

Tebow has played very well in the three games he's started, especially
for a rookie. The stats prove it. His enthusiasm and energy is also
infective amongst the other players on the sidelines, motivating them to
perform at a high level and give 100%. Tebow has enormous potential in
the NFL and Elway's ego is getting in the way of his judgment. It
would be a stupid decision from both a personnel and financial
perspective.

It says a whole lot about where we are at in this country with the way Tebow has been treated and ostracized.

jaxvid said:
I think a lot of pro-caste coaches are also pro-white Qb, which is in keeping with the caste philosophy. Holmgren is a good example, despite his black rosters he always had a white QB.

If it's true that the Qb is the extension of the coach then it would stand to reason most would want that guy to be white.

How does this explain Andy Fat Bastard Reid? I don't think there is any explanation for him.

I've always thought that with most coaches, when it comes down to it, they will go with a white QB. If the QB fails, the coach will usually lose his job. This is why the QB position has stayed heavily white.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To think I used to like and admire John Elway. He can go screw himself now. His jealous plain and simple. Tebow will make believers out of everyone someday. They will still hate him but it won't stop this kid. He has a faith in God, family and football above and beyond what most men have. He will go all the way to the top on one condition. If a team plays him.