The White Purge 2009

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
As bad as it is to think about, each year we see a mass purging of white players from rosters from this time until the beginning of the season. I think it would be good to keep up with who is released in one thread, for research purposes if for nothing else. As the purge happens, post the names and teams here.

I'll start it off with the Bills cutting CB Dustin Fox.
smiley7.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Dustin Fox is better than the CBs the Bills have on their team right now. Oh wait, Fox has that weird skin condition.
smiley11.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
earlier reported Ethan Kilmer "quitting" Dolphins

Falcons cut WRs Todd Blythe and Darren Mougey Edited by: backrow

backrow

Hall of Famer
Browns signed TE Nate Jackson, formerly of the Broncos and released John Madsen, a WR convert.

Bucs signed LB Bo Ruud.

Panthers signed S Kevin Kaesviharn.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
Dusty Dvoracek blows out his knee again, out for all of 2009.

The guy can't catch a break
smiley5.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
PhillyBirds said:
Dusty Dvoracek blows out his knee again, out for all of 2009.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>The guy can't catch a break
smiley5.gif
</div>
<div> </div>

from rotoworld:

Bears coach Lovie Smith said Monday that NT Dusty Dvoracek has only been diagnosed with a sprained MCL.

Two reports this morning said Dvoracek had a torn ACL. Smith, however, admitted that further testing needs to be done, indicating more ligament damage could still be discovered. Dvoracek has no timetable for return.
Source: Chicago Tribune

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Bears waived Dvoracek.

From Rotoworld:

Bears waived/injured DT Dusty Dvoracek (torn ACL).

Chicago is likely ready to give up on Dvoracek after four trips to the I.R. in four seasons. He probably won't get a restricted free agent tender next spring.
Edited by: Jack Lambert

backrow

Hall of Famer
the writing was on the wall for Dvoracek, really... i mean 4 consecutive trips to IR will do that to any player. poor guy.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I feel bad for Dusty. The last things the Bears need is fewer white players.
smiley78.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Green Bay Packers: Stryker Sulak (LB) cut.
This is disappointing as Sulak looked to have some talent and is a mere rookie. He tested out very well athletically and was a play maker for Missouri.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Alex Stepanovich (C) cut.
This guy is a veteran who started 4 games in 2007 and also saw some action in 4 last year. The Steelers continue their push toward being one of the most caste teams in the league and their infatuation with Sumo O-lines. Big Ben looks to have more trouble coming his way other than the questionable civil lawsuit against him.

The San Diego Chargers signed Demetrius Byrd to a 4 year contract. They drafted him after a serious car accident where he was in intensive care for over a week and he still isn't close to fully recovered from this. Not that I don't feel bad for the guy, but if he was white there would be no chance in hell of something like this happening with serious injuries like this (just look at Dicky Lyons- his injury was less serious and I think he's a better WR than Byrd as well).

No other players of note to report on.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Bears waived Dvoracek.

From Rotoworld:

Bears waived/injured DT Dusty Dvoracek (torn ACL).

Chicago is likely ready to give up on Dvoracek after four trips to the I.R. in four seasons. He probably won't get a restricted free agent tender next spring.
I thought they couldn't waive/cut you when you have a major injury in training camp?

green fire317

Banned
this is the hardest part of the season. it is always painful watching white guys who played like machines in the preseason get cut.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bears | Peterman to be released
Comment (0) Tweet me!
Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:10:52 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears have informed WR Eric Peterman that he will be released. He is a candidate for the practice squad

LB Vinny Ciurciu was also released from the Pats

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Terrible Peterman will be cut. Here is some info on his chances a while back.

Eric Peterman pretty much expected to run a sub-4.5 time in the 40-yard dash at Northwestern's pro day on Thursday.

Maybe it was the 17 NFL scouts in attendance that were not necessarily expecting that. The WIldcats wide receiver created quite a buzz for himself afterward with times of 4.45 seconds and 4.47 seconds to go with a nifty three cone drill time of 6.58. As one source said, he could have run himself straight into the draft.

"It's kind of what I've been doing,'' Peterman said. ``That's right at what I've been running, maybe just a little bit better.''

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Seahawks cut S Brian Russell, WR Logan Payne, WR Mike Hass, TE Joe Newton, QB Jeff Rowe,
smiley5.gif

Titans cut LB Ryan Fowler, TE Casey Cramer, LB Rocky Boiman, LB Josh Stamer, S Tuff Harris, S Nick Schommer, DT Mitch King, OL Ryan Durand, OL Cory Lekkerkerker

Rams cut S Mark Rubin, DE Ian Campbell, C Tim Mattran, S Mark Rubin, G Roy Schuening, TE Joe Klopenstein and S Todd Johnson. Carriker was placed on IR

Cardinals cut G Trevor Canfield,S Aaron Francisco (he is mixed), DT Rodney Leisle, QB Tyler Palko

Bucanners cut TE Jason Pocsiask, C ROb Bruggeman, LB Bo Ruud...lets hope dat brotha raheem sucks this year

Falcons cut WR Troy Bergeron, TE Jason Rader, TE Ben Harstock (Signed by the Jets)

Ravens cut QB Drew Willy, G Bryan Mattison, OT Joe Reitz, TE Isaac Smolko, C Robbie Felix, LB Will Van DeSteeg, DT Will Johnson and put Jason Phillips on IR. They did trade for OT Tony Moll since I guess they do not believe in the sumos they have.

Bills cut OT Chris Denman, OG Kirk Chambers, QB Matt Baker, TE John Stupar, OT Nick Hennessey, LB Ryan Manalac

Bengals cut LB Jim Maxwell, LB Chris Harrington, G Andrew Crummey, S Corey Lynch, LB Dan Skuta

Browns cut TE Nate Jackson, QB Richard Bartel, OL Dustin Fry, DL Adam Hoppel, DE Brian Schaefering

Cowboys cut G Greg Isander, LB Matt Stewart, TE Scott Chandler, QB Rudy Carpenter

Broncos cut C Blake Schlueter,G Kory Lichtensteiger,QB Ingle MartinTE Jeb Putzier, OT Clint Odenburg, WR Nate Swift, Matt McChesny on IR

Eagles release DT Dan Kleco, WR Danny Amendola, C Dallas Reynolds, OG Michael Gibson, FB Kyle Eckel, LB Matt Wilhelm, TE Bo Schobel

Steelers release C Alex Stepanovich, QB Mike Reily, WR Tyler Grisham, OL Jason Capizzi, C AQ Shipley, DT Scott Paxson, LB Andy Schantz, LB Tom Korte

Panther cut OL Justin Geisenger, S Kevin Kaeshviharn, QB Hunter Cantwell, S Paul Chara, LB Jeremy Leman

49ers cut QB Damon Huard, OTs Jake Bender and Alex Boone, TE Joe Jon Finley,FB Brit Miller, OLB Jay Moore, waived TE Bear Pascoe, waived FB Bill Rentmeester

Redskins cut DE Alex Buzbee, QB Chase Daniel, DL J.D. Skolnitsky

Jets cut QB Chris Pizzotti, FB Brock Christopher, DL Matt Kroul, DE Zach Potter, DL Ty Steinkuhler,

Saints cut WR Matt Simon,

Giants cut QB Rhett Bhomar,

Packers cut QB Brian Brohm, WR Kole Heckendorf, OL Andrew Hartline,

Vikings cut TE Garret Mills, WR Vinny Peretta, OL Drew Radovich

Bears cut WR Eric Peterman, G Dan Buenning, QB Brett Basaenz, LB Kevin Malast, LB Mike Rivera, C Donovan Raiola

Chiefs cut LB Zach Thomas, DT Derek Lokey,DE Robert Greenwood

Raiders cut LB Slade Norris, DT Ryan Boschetti, OT Seth Wand, OG Mark Wilson, OT James Marten, DE Greyson Gunheim (looks like Nick Miller made the team
smiley32.gif
)

Jaguars cut SS Michael Desormeaux, FB Brock Bolen, LB Tim Shaw, CB Pete Ittersagen

Lions cut QB Brooks Bollinger, DE Sean Conover, LB Zach Follet, WR Dane Looker, WR John Standeford, FS Stuart Schweigert (apparently they didn't get the memo that having an overwhelmingly black team leads to an 0-16 record)
smiley11.gif

More to follow
smiley11.gif
Edited by: Leonardfan

PhillyBirds

Mentor
It's six o'clock on the east coast, so that means final roster cuts should be in for all 32 teams. The rest of the Eagles white cuts, including a couple of Caste Football favorites
smiley19.gif
:

WR Danny Amendola
RB Kyle Eckel
OG Mike Gibson
TE Rob Myers
C Dallas Reynolds
TE Matt Schobel
LB Matt Wilhelm

Sure seems like a lot...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hate to read through the list. So many athletic and talented White Men who should be playing in the NFL are gone. Of course, a few will get picked up by other teams and play a little this year, but there is nothing fair in any of this. Pure Caste System at work. The NFL stinks beyond description and I hope they get lower ratings and smaller attendance as a result of their exclusionary practices.