THE FUTURE OF CASTE FOOTBALL -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Riggins44

Master
Is anyone else having a problem uploading an image for a new avatar? I'm trying to upload a new photo but it isn't saving to my profile.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Great to be back. Unfortunately, I had a terrible day the day of Superbowl. My father passed away at 58.

whiteathlete33 -

Commiserations upon the passing of Your Father. Wieczne odpoczywanie racz mu dac Panie.

Don Wassall said:
WIR asked about the cost of this, and I don't know yet as I haven't received any estimate or bill. There was about $1,000 contributed before the site was taken down, and Rebaljo kicked in $200 afterwards, so there's currently $1,200 in the Paypal account give or take a few dollars.

Well, I'm heartily pleased - and mightily relieved - that Caste Football has muscled its way back online. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank and commend Don for his Herculean dedication to the maintenance of this site. In my not-so-humble opinion Caste Football is without doubt the internet's premier pro-White forum.

Here's a suggestion: in order to lessen Don's financial burden and to maximise the site's "potential" perhaps we should institute a couple of "official donation" weeks per year. Such periods would serve to "tactfully" remind members and lurking sympathisers that Caste Football doesn't magically pop out of the ether but - like everything - requires money to function.

Just to add a bit of "White Pride" incentive to loosen the old purse strings these "donation weeks" could coincide with anniversaries of pivotal moments in American / European history. For example, the 19th of April (Lexington and Concord) and the 12th of September (Battle of Vienna, 1683). If everyone stumped up an eminently affordable fixed sum of $25 a mere 40 donations would raise $1000 (and I'm sure we'd attract more than 40 donors...). Two such hauls per annum would provide Don with a regular war chest comprising a minimum of $2000. What do You all reckon?

Riggins44

Master
whiteathlete33 -

Commiserations upon the passing of Your Father. Wieczne odpoczywanie racz mu dac Panie.

[/COLOR]
Well, I'm heartily pleased - and mightily relieved - that Caste Football has muscled its way back online. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank and commend Don for his Herculean dedication to the maintenance of this site. In my not-so-humble opinion Caste Football is without doubt the internet's premier pro-White forum.

Here's a suggestion: in order to lessen Don's financial burden and to maximise the site's "potential" perhaps we should institute a couple of "official donation" weeks per year. Such periods would serve to "tactfully" remind members and lurking sympathisers that Caste Football doesn't magically pop out of the ether but - like everything - requires money to function.

Just to add a bit of "White Pride" incentive to loosen the old purse strings these "donation weeks" could coincide with anniversaries of pivotal moments in American / European history. For example, the 19th of April (Lexington and Concord) and the 12th of September (Battle of Vienna, 1683). If everyone stumped up an eminently affordable fixed sum of $25 a mere 40 donations would raise $1000 (and I'm sure we'd attract more than 40 donors...). Two such hauls per annum would provide Don with a regular war chest comprising a minimum of $2000. What do You all reckon?

Great idea. Let's do it. 19 April and 12 September, unless other dates work better for Don.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone else having a problem uploading an image for a new avatar? I'm trying to upload a new photo but it isn't saving to my profile.

The avatar function isn't working yet, if you try to upload a new one it won't appear and you can't go back to the one you wanted to replace either. I know because I tried the other day which is why I don't have an avatar now.

Riggins44

Master
The avatar function isn't working yet, if you try to upload a new one it won't appear and you can't go back to the one you wanted to replace either. I know because I tried the other day which is why I don't have an avatar now.

Thanks, I will sit tight.

Westside

Hall of Famer
For quite a while there I didn't know if the site could be recovered or not. It made an already endless winter that much gloomier.

As I mentioned in a Happy Hour thread in response to the good news that CelticDB is starting a Twitter account, I'm looking for a volunteer or two to help start up a Caste Football Facebook page. It will not only be a way of helping publicize the site, but will also provide us with a place to communicate should another "black swan" event occur.
Don, you have created a site that has become important and a go to site for me. I will always be indebted to your vision, courage and time in creating this site. BRAVO!!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Great to be back. Unfortunately, I had a terrible day the day of Superbowl. My father passed away at 58.
WA33, so sorry to hear the passing of your father. I remember your kindness towards me when my mom passed Christmas Eve 2011. My prayers and condolences are with you, brother.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo, I think it's a great idea. We can never let the site go down again and Don should have so money at his disposal to do periodic upgrades / maintenance to the site.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo, I think it's a great idea. We can never let the site go down again and Don should have so money at his disposal to do periodic upgrades / maintenance to the site.

Yes, I great idea! For me, having 5 children, to donate a little at a time is easier than to wait until we need a lot. Just let me know when we'll do the donations and I'll be in.

WA33, condolences to you and your family on the passing of your father.

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you... Psalm 55:22

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WA33, so sorry to hear the passing of your father. I remember your kindness towards me when my mom passed Christmas Eve 2011. My prayers and condolences are with you, brother.

Thanks Westside and Carolina Speed. It's great to have the site back up and both of you guys back along with other great posters like Carcharias and Thrashen.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Don, I have a money order for you. Please confirm the address: American Freedom Union
P.O. Box 218
Wildwood, PA 15091

If correct the check is in the mail tonight.

Ambrose

Master
Ha! So you're back. I knew it! I've visited this site since 2004 and I knew you were just ridin' a steep swell. I stuck up for you on a site where some one rumored you had "absconded" with a roll. Glad all's better. This site must really piss off a lot of weasels!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, I have a money order for you. Please confirm the address: American Freedom Union
P.O. Box 218
Wildwood, PA 15091

If correct the check is in the mail tonight.

That's it, thank you.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! So you're back. I knew it! I've visited this site since 2004 and I knew you were just ridin' a steep swell. I stuck up for you on a site where some one rumored you had "absconded" with a roll. Glad all's better. This site must really piss off a lot of weasels!

What site was that? Do you have a link?

I've been an avid reader since 2010, but don't write much here. Missed the site during the Super Bowl and combine. Contributed $60 just before the site went down. Glad to see the site back.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I ran across that, as well. The poster was claiming that he heard the story from "Jaxvid, a moderator on that site". I'll see if I can find it.

I've seen it now, it's some juvenile crap on an obscure site, no need to post a link to it. Looks like the work of a banned troll or two pretending to be Werewolf and "Thrasen" and claiming Jaxvid backed them up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It was probably that troll pamelaOC who posted something along those lines prior to the site going down.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It was probably that troll pamelaOC who posted something along those lines prior to the site going down.

That was an all-time classic online meltdown by "Pamela." The sheer emotionalism of it almost made me think he/she/it is female, but I'm pretty sure "Pamela" is a male cultural communist/zionist.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That was an all-time classic online meltdown by "Pamela." The sheer emotionalism of it almost made me think he/she/it is female, but I'm pretty sure "Pamela" is a male cultural communist/zionist.

I found it pretty humorous but also thought that the Pamela episode somehow coincided with the site going down. I gave that troll way too much credit.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
What site was that? Do you have a link?

Oh, I see that people are already talking about it - I just read the recent posts here. I posted the link to that site on Happy Hour where I put my trollpost, because I forgot where this thread is. I guess you could move it here to this thread - which is cleverly hidden away under Football > NFL!

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

I think PamelaOC might be Bruce Jenner!