The All Time USA White 100m

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One of the saddest things about this list is that both John Teeters 10.00 and Devin Quinn 10.01 gave up the sport in their early
to mid 20's when they were an eye lash away from sub 10's. Even if they left Amercia that could have made a good living
running track in Europe. I've said it before. These guys had to much talent but gave up the sport too young! Imagine if Rohan
Browning was American and did the same thing? At least he still has alot of chances to go sub 10 and make alot of money. Both
Teeters and Quinn gave up their dreams too quickly in my opinion. They are both missed as they were so fun to watch!

AC55

One of the saddest things about this list is that both John Teeters 10.00 and Devin Quinn 10.01 gave up the sport in their early
to mid 20's when they were an eye lash away from sub 10's. Even if they left Amercia that could have made a good living
running track in Europe. I've said it before. These guys had to much talent but gave up the sport too young! Imagine if Rohan
Browning was American and did the same thing? At least he still has alot of chances to go sub 10 and make alot of money. Both
Teeters and Quinn gave up their dreams too quickly in my opinion. They are both missed as they were so fun to watch!
Yeah Teeters and Quinn were fun to watch - sad to see them gone. I don't know what they studied in school, but maybe they just wanted to start their career in their chosen field.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I've updated this list to include the previously unheard of, Tyler Azcano

1/ Cole Beck9.9720231.3w
2/ Matthew Boling9.9820221.6w
3/ John Teeters 10.0020161.9w
4/ Devin Quinn 10.0120191.3w
5/ Tyler Azcano10.0920232.0w
6/ Austin Kresley10.1120231.0w
7/ Sam Blaskowski10.1320231.9w
8/ Kevin Little 10.1419981.8w
9/ Brody Buffington10.1520230.6w
9/ Gatlin Bair10.1520231.1w
10/ John Woods10.16A20071.9w

AC55

I've updated this list to include the previously unheard of, Tyler Azcano

1/ Cole Beck9.9720231.3w
2/ Matthew Boling9.9820221.6w
3/ John Teeters10.0020161.9w
4/ Devin Quinn10.0120191.3w
5/ Tyler Azcano10.0920232.0w
6/ Austin Kresley10.1120231.0w
7/ Sam Blaskowski10.1320231.9w
8/ Kevin Little10.1419981.8w
9/ Brody Buffington10.1520230.6w
9/ Gatlin Bair10.1520231.1w
10/ John Woods10.16A20071.9w
Why didn't Cole Beck run in the USATF championships? Is he injured?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Why didn't Cole Beck run in the USATF championships? Is he injured?

He gave up track for football. Another super talented sprinter lost to another sport. He hopes to play in the NFL and will be eligible for
the NFL Draft next April.

white is right

Hall of Famer
He gave up track for football. Another super talented sprinter lost to another sport. He hopes to play in the NFL and will be eligible for
the NFL Draft next April.
Does he have football eligibility left as an NCAA athlete or is he doing drills on his own or is he going the semi pro minor league root ? Thanks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Does he have football eligibility left as an NCAA athlete or is he doing drills on his own or is he going the semi pro minor league root ? Thanks.

As far as I know he has graduated but will do the work to get back into football shape(I think he already is), and work on specific
drills, etc. etc. I think it's a long shot as last year he only returned 8 kickoffs the whole season. Other than that he really didn't
play. He would be by far the fastest player in the NFL and it wouldn't even be close. However the NFL dislikes fast white guys as we
have seen for so many decades. Look how Andy Isabella and Scotty Miller were treated and there has been countless others. With
Cole Becks lact of much of a college football resume, it's hard to imagine any team drafting him but I hope I'm wrong. Then again
to be honest I would prefer he sticks with track. He could go run in Europe right now and start making alot of money. Even in the NCAA
Finals where he lost he still ran a time of 10.05! The guy is a rocket and built like a Sherman Tank.

freedom1

Mentor
They'll screw him in the NFL. It would be cool if he got into the XFL. Then we could actually see him get some playing time.

white is right

Hall of Famer
They'll screw him in the NFL. It would be cool if he got into the XFL. Then we could actually see him get some playing time.
He will be the fastest player in NFL history as I don't think a sub 10 guy has ever suited in the NFL the last guy who had the record for the fastest FAT time in history to suit up in the league was Jeff Demps who had a cup of coffee in the league with Tampa a decade ago and he was a 10 flat guy who was on the 2012 US relay team.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
For all of the track fans on this board like me this is a historic day. We were told our whole lives that no white sprinter in the history
of the world would ever go sub 10. Then when some guys in Europe did this like Lemaitre, Guliyev, Gemeli and Tortu. Then they changed
the lies to no amercian born white sprinters. Well here you go! One last thing. Cole Beck ran his sub 10 at the 2023 NCAA National Champs.
That is called timing your peak and he has 1 race left to go. Beck ran a wind legal times of 10.05 and 9.97. What is in store for his final race?

It's so sad how close John Teeters with his 10.00 and Devin Quinn with his 10.01 came! We almost had 4 in a row all in the last 6 years!

2022 Matthew Boling 9.98 wind legal

2023 Cole Beck 9.97 wind legal

Things are slowly changing. Hopefully the tide is turning on the decades and decades of lies about white sprinters, football
and basketball players. Some people are fast and they train to get faster. It's not just a black thing. All stereotypes and lies!
@white lightning, would you be able to start one of your epic threads (with personal bests in the heading) for Cole Beck. I’m afraid his epic performance and time could have been easily overlooked as I only stumbled upon this today. For anyone like me, who only occasionally browses some of these track threads, the information might be missed. Thanks brother!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
@white lightning, would you be able to start one of your epic threads (with personal bests in the heading) for Cole Beck. I’m afraid his epic performance and time could have been easily overlooked as I only stumbled upon this today. For anyone like me, who only occasionally browses some of these track threads, the information might be missed. Thanks brother!

You got it brother. I should have done it a long time ago. I'm suprised none of the track posters did either. Cole Beck deserves a thread!

sprintstar

Mentor
If he doesn't make the NFL I'd rather see him go to the CFL where his speed would suite the longer/wider field. The XFL is 3rd tier league...

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I've put together a list of all time American women.
I'm pretty sure about the top 5 - and that's an impressive list!
But not nearly as sure about places 6 through 10. If there's someone you think I've missed let me know.
Thanks.

Abby Steiner10.9020221.0w
Jenna Prandini10.9220151.4w
Mary Beth Sant Price10.9520221.4w
Hannah Cunliffe10.9920161.7w
Mia Brahe-Pedersen11.0020231.5w
Sandra Myers*11.0619911.7w
Katie Wise11.2320141.7w
Erin Kinney`11.2820231.2w
Anna Keefer11.2920221.8w
Kate Hall11.3020170.4w

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've put together a list of all time American women.
I'm pretty sure about the top 5 - and that's an impressive list!
But not nearly as sure about places 6 through 10. If there's someone you think I've missed let me know.
Thanks.

Abby Steiner10.9020221.0w
Jenna Prandini10.9220151.4w
Mary Beth Sant Price10.9520221.4w
Hannah Cunliffe10.9920161.7w
Mia Brahe-Pedersen11.0020231.5w
Sandra Myers*11.0619911.7w
Katie Wise11.2320141.7w
Erin Kinney`11.2820231.2w
Anna Keefer11.2920221.8w
Kate Hall11.3020170.4w

Outstanding work jacknyc. I'm so glad you did this. If I can think of other female american sprinters I will let you know but this is
great to see in one place just like the men. So by comparisson we have 4 women sub 11 and soon to be 5. On the other side we
only have 2 american men to do it so far so the women are winning just like in Europe on average.

Last edited:

sprintstar

Mentor
I think it has alot to do with the physique of white women as they "generally" have longer legs and shorter torso's compared to white men, they can cover more ground with less strides in comparison(even though they are slower than men)...

NikoDuke

Mentor
I think it has alot to do with the physique of white women as they "generally" have longer legs and shorter torso's compared to white men, they can cover more ground with less strides in comparison(even though they are slower than men)...
Or does it have more to do with the fact the Caste system comes down real hard on White men and far less so on White women?

mastermulti

Master
East German and Russian women were far and away ahead of their male counterparts.
Australian women and the men have fared about equally (I'm using IAAF points system for their 100m times).
Maybe the female of the species can train harder without injury and therefore train better? Interesting.

Certainly no caste system was ever an issue with the Australian athletes of either gender. They just haven't been good enough to make the very top of the world pyramid. Nor have aspersions to the contrary ever been made to my knowledge - and I've been watching a long time.

But hey, maybe it's different in the U.S.A. - I'm dead certain coaches would tend to see more chance of a champion among the lots of black sprinters than from the few whites having a go. But is that because the "system" is out to screw whitey, or because the coaches need to succeed and therefore back what they see (historically) as their best chances.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Or does it have more to do with the fact the Caste system comes down real hard on White men and far less so on White women?

That would be my vote. The way to take over the world is to get rid of the alpha white males who can lead. Many people just
follow directions and do as their told where whites are the one ethnicity that still thinks independently with alot of us and we do
not like to be controlled or opressed by the powers that be. That is one of the reasons the anti white male propaganda in all
aspects of society attacks men first and foremost. Yes I do believe they go way harder against white men as the powers that be
that run the world both respect and fear us as a group. Get rid of the alpha white males and take over the world easily.

Do you have a source for this? From what I've read, women (white or otherwise) have similar or even shorter leg length relative to height than men. If what you're saying is true, you'd also expect black women to be more "leg dominant" than black men. Unless sexual dimorphism varies significantly between races, this isn't a proper explanation. If anything, the relative success of white women in the sprints supports the idea that extrinsic factors are contributing to the gap among male sprinters.

NikoDuke

Mentor
That would be my vote. The way to take over the world is to get rid of the alpha white males who can lead. Many people just
follow directions and do as their told where whites are the one ethnicity that still thinks independently with alot of us and we do
not like to be controlled or opressed by the powers that be. That is one of the reasons the anti white male propaganda in all
aspects of society attacks men first and foremost. Yes I do believe they go way harder against white men as the powers that be
that run the world both respect and fear us as a group. Get rid of the alpha white males and take over the world easily.
Yes. The caste system goes harder against White males. White females don't bear the burnt as hard. How this is even debatable is beyond me..

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I was thinking about about the discussion on the Boling thread about the 'caste system' in T&F in America, and then also about Jonathan Edwards.
I think there is no doubt that in track, white American athletes are pushed up in distance away from the sprints, just like in football, where they are pushed away from the running back position. And I think looking at what white British athletes have achieved over the last 40 years (since 1980), provides some evidence to support that. Despite being a much smaller country with a smaller pool of people to draw on, it seems that white Brits have mostly outperformed white Americans.
If you go event by event, you can see what I mean.

I'm thinking about World Class athletes, who might make a final in a global event, or be selected to participate in Diamond League level of races ...
In the 100m and 200m the British have had Allan Wells, Adam Gemili, and Richard Kilty at a world class level.
The US has only had Kevin Little.
In the 400m, the US has had Jeremy Wariner and Andrew Rock.
The British, Roger Black, David Grindley, Iwan Thomas, Martyn Rooney, Tim Benjamin.
800m & 1500m - way more Brits than Americans
110m Hurdles - Andrew Turner and Jon Ridgeon- Brits. Trey Cunningham - US.
400m Hurdles - David Greene and Chris Rawlinson - Brits. Trevor Bassitt and CJ Allen - US.
High Jump - ???
Long Jump - Greg Rutherford - UK. ??? USA
Triple Jump - Jonathan Edwards - UK. ??? USA

This is not a definitive list, but I think you can see what I'm getting at.
It would seem, that all other things being equal, based on population size alone, white Americans should have had more success than the British on the track. But the opposite seems to be true.
I believe the inherent bias against whites participating in sprints and jumps in America, provides part of the reason for that.
Of course there are a lot of other factors at play, but I do believe this is a major one.

Last edited:

freedom1

Mentor
1/ Cole Beck 9.97
2/ Matthew Boling 9.98
3/ John Teeters 10.00
4/ Devin Quinn 10.01
5/ Kalen Walker 10.09

Based on Walker's conditioning, I suspect this list will be edited soon.

freedom1

Mentor
Oh, and Tyler Azcano and Kalen Walker are currently tied at 10.09. Anyone know when Tyler runs his first outdoor 100 of 2024?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Oh, and Tyler Azcano and Kalen Walker are currently tied at 10.09. Anyone know when Tyler runs his first outdoor 100 of 2024?

Also Zachary Jewel ran a wind legal 10.09 just 2 years ago. Time to update your list brother! He also ran a windy 10.07 as well.

Last edited: