Super Bowl LVII

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Nice return from Covey! Philadelphia's punt return unit has been pretty dismal blocking for him this year and he's usually resigned to a fair catch

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Covey showing the jets. I love to see speed and that's why I've always loved track. Fast cars kick ass too.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Non-stop lip synching, about 95% of the horde of dancers were of the Magical Race, again showing what the system really means by "diversity," and the non-stop crowd cheering during the songs was obviously pumped in.

jphoss

Mentor
Is it me or does it seem like both these teams just aren’t that good. A healthy Bengals team would’ve won the SB. Compare to the last time the eagles played the patriots it seemed like the game was being played at a much higher level. This game is boring af

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Compare to the last time the eagles played the patriots it seemed like the game was being played at a much higher level. This game is boring af
The same thought crossed my mind. Even if I weren't a Philadelphian, the 2017/18 Super Bowl was thrilling football from start to finish. With the exception of a couple deep balls this has been pretty dull stuff.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I really hate how so many of the players have to act like high school and college kids after every big play and touchdown. Yes even Kelce
does this immature behavoir. It drives me crazy seeing grown men act like teenagers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Goedert has really shown his talent in this game.

jphoss

Mentor
For such a high scoring game it’s terribly sloppy. Eagles sb’s apparently don’t know how to cover a simple goal line route and chiefs let a wr completely open with game on line smfh good thing no white dbacks are out there according to DWF

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Juju came in wearing a dress on top of satanic halftime show with 2 Christian black QBs LOL. This year sucks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Several posts attacking Kelce have been deleted, as will any others.

LunchPale42

Justin Watson lined up at receiver for a good amount of the game. Like to see more catches but they seem like they trust him.

NikoDuke

Guru
Just to clarify, is stating that a certain player or coach buys into the Caste system or discriminates against Whites considered an attack?

Just interested what exactly qualifies as an attack that gets posts deleted.

And will not dwell on this any further to not take away from the spirit of this thread.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Refs are in Mahomes back pocket.

I'm sorry if I feel this way Don but the refs should never decide who wins the super bowl. They just did.

At some point, it's hard for this to be a coincidence. I've seen enough Chiefs game to know that in some way or another, the refs were going to help Mahomes in the end. Seems like it happens in literally every Chiefs game in primetime. They likely win regardless, but the flag absolutely sullied it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Refs are in Mahomes back pocket.

I'm sorry if I feel this way Don but the refs should never decide who wins the super bowl. They just did.
Don't apologize to me, how you feel is how you feel. There was so much doom and gloom after the conference championship games that I felt the need to point out that the Bengals could still have won the game in spite of the unfavorable calls against them but they didn't execute at crunch time.

At any rate, this Super Bowl is now history. Let's hope for a better matchup next year.

jphoss

Mentor
I’m glad that’s how it ended. It puts an asterisk for Mahomes and the chiefs as it’s now back to back games they’ve been enhanced by the refs. Controversy will be the narrative not the dick sucking of mahomes

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don't apologize to me, how you feel is how you feel. There was so much doom and gloom after the conference championship games that I felt the need to point out that the Bengals could still have won the game in spite of the unfavorable calls against them but they didn't execute at crunch time.

At any rate, this Super Bowl is now history. Let's hope for a better matchup next year.
I'm ok with bad ref calls. I've seen it for decades. What I'm not ok with is to not let the players decide the game in the championship. They
overstepped their line of authority. Even the announcers said it. It would have at least been a better ending if Philly had a chance. Talk
about the ultimate buzz kill in a game I could barely watch. The calls have been the worst this playoffs in a long time. The eagles had no
business losing that game. There were the better team. Oh well. Just a horrible ending to a close game.

Bring on the NFL Draft.

El Gringo

Mentor
#NFLrigged is trending on Twitter and guys are posting some pretty hilarious memes. I agree with jphoss that this is probably the best outcome with a Mahommes asterisk. Hopefully Burrow or Allen can take down Mahommes and the refs next year.