Soccer 2023 thread

grandmaster

Something interesting, I found an interesting article where a former black player and coach from South Africa questions why there aren't more white players playing for South Africa

“In the schools the white boys are playing football. Why are white boys not playing football in the PSL (south africa Premier league)? There’s so many white boys playing football. My son is 13 and he’s playing against talented white players. I asked myself, why we do not have them in the senior teams?” https://sportsbrief.com/football/18...-play-premier-soccer-league-represent-bafana/

Mosimane, He had a long career as a player and as a coach he coached the South African national team, in addition to winning the African club continental title with a South African team, so he is not a nobody in South africa context.

Whites only make up about 8% of South Africans, plus their talent pool is spread thinner, since they generally play more sports; soccer, rugby, cricket, tennis and golf. Their national teams in rugby and cricket are slightly above 50% white, while almost all their elite tennis players and golfers are white.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Whites only make up about 8% of South Africans, plus their talent pool is spread thinner, since they generally play more sports; soccer, rugby, cricket, tennis and golf. Their national teams in rugby and cricket are slightly above 50% white, while almost all their elite tennis players and golfers are white.
And the us which is approximately ten times whiter has nowhere near those percentages on our national basketball team.

Math1990

Guru
Yes, but he questions that there are many young white people playing football who are skilled and that he doesn't understand how these young whites can't play for South African clubs.

There is clearly discrimination against white people in the academies of South African clubs. I'm not saying that 50 percent should be white, but it practically doesn't exist, in the article from last year it only mentions one white South African player who currently plays in South africa, a very low number.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Something interesting, I found an interesting article where a former black player and coach from South Africa questions why there aren't more white players playing for South Africa

“In the schools the white boys are playing football. Why are white boys not playing football in the PSL (south africa Premier league)? There’s so many white boys playing football. My son is 13 and he’s playing against talented white players. I asked myself, why we do not have them in the senior teams?” https://sportsbrief.com/football/18...-play-premier-soccer-league-represent-bafana/

Mosimane, He had a long career as a player and as a coach he coached the South African national team, in addition to winning the African club continental title with a South African team, so he is not a nobody in South africa context.
Great article. Knowing from ex South African soccer players it is very common for a White athlete to be shunned from pursuing the sport and most actually give the sport up by their mid to late teenage years.

Similar to what is occuring in France, as you know, Belgium, and many other Western European nations.

Math1990

Guru
Barcelona beat Betis 5-0, starting with a team of 9 whites (it dropped to 6 after the subs of a Brazilian mulatto (raphinha) and a German of Turkish descent (gundogan) And a immigrant), Barça also brought two more white players in the window, (João cancelo and João Félix who scored in the game), Very different from its rivals, Real Madrid (Started 6 whites against real sociedad), Another interesting fact in the league is the high level of whites in mid-major la liga teams, unlike the Premier League, for example the current 3rd placed Athletic Bilbao (Known for having in its statute as a sports society only hiring players who were born in the Basque country region in spain or France) have 10 white players And Girona in fourth place has 9 white players, Even Atlético de Madrid, which is a top team and in theory would have the chance to make more foreign signings, has 9 white players in the last match against valencia (That despite having a higher number of non-whites, its midfield was completely white plus the striker that scored 2 goals in the game)

Math1990

Guru
Barcelona beat Betis 5-0, starting with a team of 9 whites (it dropped to 6 after the subs of a Brazilian mulatto (raphinha) and a German of Turkish descent (gundogan) And a immigrant), Barça also brought two more white players in the window, (João cancelo and João Félix who scored in the game), Very different from its rivals, Real Madrid (Started 6 whites against real sociedad), Another interesting fact in the league is the high level of whites in mid-major la liga teams, unlike the Premier League, for example the current 3rd placed Athletic Bilbao (Known for having in its statute as a sports society only hiring players who were born in the Basque country region in spain or France) have 10 white players And Girona in fourth place has 9 white players, Even Atlético de Madrid, which is a top team and in theory would have the chance to make more foreign signings, has 9 white players in the last match against valencia (That despite having a higher number of non-whites, its midfield was completely white plus the striker that scored 2 goals in the game)
I honestly correlate the fact that in the la liga, club owners tend to be native, to sports associations (such as athletic Bilbao, Barcelona) And even clubs with owners tend to have Spanish owners while in the Premier League the majority of owners tend to be non-European, With many Americans and Arabs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I honestly correlate the fact that in the la liga, club owners tend to be native, to sports associations (such as athletic Bilbao, Barcelona) And even clubs with owners tend to have Spanish owners while in the Premier League the majority of owners tend to be non-European, With many Americans and Arabs.
Nice to see La Liga holding strong against the forces of globalism and White replacement.

Math1990

Guru
Nice to see La Liga holding strong against the forces of globalism and White replacement.
Yes, in the la liga especially Barcelona (due to their academy) has been White friendly, The Italian championship was also but now there have been many foreign owners, so for example we see Milan with an American owner that led to Milan being nicknamed the French-African team by their rivals due to the high number of French players with African ancestry, Inter is owned by a Chinese, it is not at the same level as Milan, but it has a smaller number of white players than under the previous owner, the Italian Moratti (Started 6 in the last game against Milan), Of Italy's big three, Juventus is the most white friendly (played with 8 white starters in the last game And the whites are their main stars, Vlahovic and chiesa), Its owners are traditionally Italian and from the Agnelli family (owners of Fiat), But the old boss died and passed everything, including Juventus, to a Jewish grandson (son of his daughter married to an American Jew), this Jew did not want to get involved with Juventus And he passed the presidency to a cousin who is an Agnelli (andrea Agnelli) that took charge of Juventus in the last decade, But due to all the confusion in the super league Andrea was removed from Juventus and Elkann took the reins and rumors say he wants to sell Juventus and I doubt an Italian will buy it So Juventus should go to a foreigner, Foreign owners tend to "diversify" teams, especially Americans.

Last edited:

Math1990

Guru
Good day in la liga, Atlético de Madrid with 10 whites (and a mestizo Molina) beat real Madrid 3-1, all 4 goals scored by whites(Griezmann And morata twice for atlético Madrid And Toni kroos for Real Madrid), Real Madrid start with 5 non-whites.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Germany has gone down the path of England, Belgium and the Netherlands. That path of pushing non-Whites / foreigners will eventually lead them to what France currently is if left unchecked. Today against the US they are starting Sane, Gundogan, Musiala, Rudiger and Tah. So nearly half non-German.

Then you have the US, who have gone full negro in the last 10 years. Of course they have not have anymore success than when they were a super majority White team. They only start 5 Whites, if you consider Argentinian-American Reyna one.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Soon it will be against the law for White people to say or do anything. Everything will be deemed racist!!

alfie

the 2023 ballon d'or list seemed about fair enough to me. I think maybe about 4 of the top 20 had any material amount of recent sub-Saharan African ancestry, all 20 picks overall seemed very plausible to me.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Yes it was good that the little Argentinian won however, push to make soccer less non-white male was quite evident throughout the night. Highlighted by the overemphasis on the female award winner and equating her accomplishments to Messi's accomplishments and the talk about Barcelona's next Messi who is of non Spaniard, African descent.
Not surprising as, talking to friends with close ties to youth soccer in Spain and Italy, there's a strong push way from local kids. Similar to what happened in France or the Netherlands.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rapinoe is pretty much the embodiment of the Amerika 2.0 NPC female. Purple hair, narcissitic, dyke, hates the "patriarchy", retard "feminist" etc. She decided to bash God on her way out refusing to see the irony to how her career has ended. No self-awareness or humility with this moron (another word to describe her rhymes with bunt).

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i’ve not been following European football for a while now, but i noticed that Newcastle United has quite a story in the works: their youngest-ever goal scorer, Miley Lewis. apparently he’s only 17.

does anyone know much else about this development?

NikoDuke

Mentor
i’ve not been following European football for a while now, but i noticed that Newcastle United has quite a story in the works: their youngest-ever goal scorer, Miley Lewis. apparently he’s only 17.

does anyone know much else about this development?
Hes been in the Newcastle academy since he was a pre teen. I believe his brothers are also with the Newcastle academy.

England has a history of building up their next 'young superstar ' so I would take a cautious approach on Lewis..

Logos5

Guru
I saw the roster for SA rugby team, they make up about 60 percent or somewhere close to it