Soccer 2023 thread

NikoDuke

Mentor
Top goal-scorers in main European leagues for the 23/24 season:

View attachment 4487
I get what you're trying to point out: that Whites over perform, regardless of the obstacles thrown at them. Similar to the NFL.

But, those of us who have been following soccer/ football for a while can note how many non indigenous Europeans are in these charts relative to just 20 years ago. The trend is Euro football is moving away from Whites and unless something happens this will continue.

Last edited:

Logos5

Guru
This reminds me of Emile Smith Rowe who evidently is also partially Black through his West Indian father..

To me they're all White as if I passed them on the street that's what I'd think.
only reason they mention their non white heritage despite looking white is because they don't want to get caste-holed

Math1990

Guru
I get what you're trying to point out: that Whites over perform, regardless of the obstacles thrown at them. Similar to the NFL.

But, those of who have been following soccer/ football for a while can note how many non indigenous Europeans are in these cart relative to just 20 years ago. The trend is Euro football is moving away from Whites and unless something happens this will continue.
But what catches on in Europe is that football players come from the working class, And the white European working class is shrinking , See examples of white players in the 21st century in England , Harry Kane (Doesn't know how to speak English properly ), Wayne Rooney (Humble Background), Jamie Vardy (Humble family in their early 20s was playing in amateur leagues earning 30 pounds a game, almost abandoned football to work in a shoe sole factory), The countries with the whitest teams in Europe tend to be from regions where the white working class is numerous (Southern Europe and Eastern Europe). Very different from the American university system.

NikoDuke

Mentor
But what catches on in Europe is that football players come from the working class, And the white European working class is shrinking , See examples of white players in the 21st century in England , Harry Kane (Doesn't know how to speak English properly ), Wayne Rooney (Humble Background), Jamie Vardy (Humble family in their early 20s was playing in amateur leagues earning 30 pounds a game, almost abandoned football to work in a shoe sole factory), The countries with the whitest teams in Europe tend to be from regions where the white working class is numerous (Southern Europe and Eastern Europe). Very different from the American university system.

Yeah, European football players are traditionally from the working class and as you state the indigenous European working class is shrinking. Partially due to immigration but, also due to severely shrinking birth rates.
I recently read that academies in Southern Italy are concerned about their future due to lack of children in their regions.
Combine that with big name academies, Barca, Ajax, etc..going global and that's why there's less White players today.

Math1990

Guru
20240614_043349.jpg

Good image about the top 4 Midfields teams minus France (Which is really disproportionate), There is a white majority in the others great powerhouses, And Only 3 blacks, the most blackned is England 50-50.

Math1990

Guru
I'm looking at Chelsea's transfer speculation and all Black With the exception of Italian Winger Federico Chiesa, I honestly think American owners tend to be one of the worst,

Interesting video, a black player catches the ball to take the penalty, But the team captain (White );catches the ball and hands it to the team top scorer that was in contention for the competition's best scoring , cole Palmer that is white skin, It's great to see a white person not giving in to a selfish black person (If you notice the other black man with blue hair came to help his "brother" against Palmer, and the captain Gallagher shove him).
Apparently the captain, Gallagher Will be negotiated , Now it's very strange for a captain to be traded.

Last edited:

NikoDuke

Mentor
^^^ Chelsea has been tending that way since Abramovich was forced to sell the team. Nothing surprises me anymore.