Reggie Bush

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well in looking at Dunn's career numbers, he is better than I thought. I'm just remembering Dunn in the TB days, where I thought Alstott was better. Alstott should have been the primary runner in those Dungy days, with Dunn as a 3rd down change of pace RB. SO maybe I should have just said a Warrick Dunn, instead of a rich mans one? and as a Giants fan it's my impression that Tiki is quite a bit better than Dunn!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From the AP wire: "A lawyer for a sports marketer who is suing New Orleans running back Reggie Bush said he and his client walked out of a deposition after a bodyguard for Bush's attorney opened his jacket to expose a pistol. 'He made sure we saw it,' said attorney Brian Watkins, who represents sports marketer Lloyd Lake.

"Watkins said Bush attorney David Cornwell told him the bodyguard had a permit to carry a concealed weapon. Watkins said the man also flashed the gun to Lake in the building's lobby before the deposition, in San Diego. 'It's outrageous that he shows up strapped for a deposition,' Watkins said. 'That's outrageous conduct in the lawyer world.'"

white is right

Hall of Famer
Is the Bush payment scandal going anywhere? It seems like if the media can't sell copies/issues or get ratings they won't follow through on stories about corruption/cheating...
smiley11.gif

jared

Mentor
Showing up carrying a concealed weapon doesn't bother me. Intentionally flashing it twice does.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Reggie Bush was placed on IR today. Let's see what thiselectric, speed-burning superstarhas done after three NFL seasons. The most yards he's rushed for is 581, in 2007. In 418 career rushing attempts, he's had but one run over 22 yards.Bush is thrown to a lot for a running back, but his best yards per reception is only 8.5.

Bush has been a bust as an NFL player. Undrafted Pierre Thomas is a much better runner than Bush. Yet Bush continues to get endless media love and commercial endorsements.

Do you think Mike Hass could accumulate 581 yards receiving in a season if given three years to start as Bush has at running back? My guess is that he would have easily doubled that number by his second or third season at the latest.

Never forget the way Mike Hass (Biletnikoff Award winner in '05, played in Pac 10)has beentreated compared to Reggie Bush (Heisman Trophy winner in '05, played in Pac 10). There has never been a better illustration of the Caste System than the contrast between the way those twohave been treated by the NFL and the media, and even before that going back to when Hass had to go the walk-on route following an outstanding high school career.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
BTW Reggie's gf is Kim KArdashian she must like the darkies. Her last Bf was r and b singer Ray J

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Great post on Bush, Don.

I still remember laughing during a Saints game earlier this season. It was on ESPN MNF, and three morons were using "new technology" to track the speed at which a player is running. Well, Bush returned a punt for a TD and the mystical machine stated he was running some absurdly impossible speed (over 22 MPH). That equates to a 3.7 40-yard dash time. The media and drunken white slobs ate up this laughable "stat" like it was the gospel.

Kornheiser, Torico and Jawarski were literally wearing Bush's jockstrap on their heads that night. It was sickening to watch. It's nice to see Reggie fail, at least for Mike Hass' sake.

Here's a link to the video, which surprisingly, also features a photo of Bush losing in the 2001 California State Track and Field Championships....to white sprinter Matt Bruno.

http://www.zimbio.com/USC+Football/articles/26/Former+Trojan +Reggie+Bush+World+Fastest+ManEdited by: Thrashen

dwid

Hall of Famer
yeah they tracked lance moore too, a very light skinned man, on that thing too, and supposedly he hit 21 mph, so lance moore who everybody declared slow only runs 1 mph slower than reggie bush. Anyone with some black heritage can run over 20 mph with pads on now hahaEdited by: dwid

JReb1

Mentor
Bush shouldn't be a starting RB ever. He's the most overrated 3rd down back in history...

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sports Historian, not fully up to speed on this. Was the trophy taken away from Bush? If so, will sleep well tonight!
smiley17.gif

Westside said:
Sports Historian, not fully up to speed on this. Was the trophy taken away from Bush? If so, will sleep well tonight!
smiley17.gif

Bush still has the Heisman trophy he received at the ceremony. Each recipient receives a trophy and his school gets a copy. USC gave back their copy. There is a possibility the Heisman people will demand that Bush give back his own trophy.

By the way, USC still displays their copy of O.J. Simpson's Heisman in Heritage Hall along with USC's other Heisman winners.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Saints goal line back (Chris Ivory)is injured too. Who knows ifBush's injurywill translate into more touches for Heath Evans. The line on Pierre Thomas has always been that he can't carry a full load, though he's never had the opportunity. Undrafted guys like Thomas and Fred Jackson often turn out to be better than the highly hyped, increasingly injury prone black RBs drafted in the first few rounds, which is more evidence that a lot of undrafted, totally ignored White RBs could also be productive.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The Saints goal line back (Chris Ivory)is injured too. Who knows ifBush's injurywill translate into more touches for Heath Evans. The line on Pierre Thomas has always been that he can't carry a full load, though he's never had the opportunity. Undrafted guys like Thomas and Fred Jackson often turn out to be better than the highly hyped, increasingly injury prone black RBs drafted in the first few rounds, which is more evidence that a lot of undrafted, totally ignored White RBs could also be productive.

You see that a lot. Another example is Ryan Grant, came out of nowhere to be a pretty good back at Green Bay. Brian Westbrook, Arian Foster, Ahmad Bradshaw also come to mind. I think the reason for this is the amount of attention some guys get throughout high school and college(Darren McFadden anyone?). They become soft and "nobodies" get the chance to establish themselves. That being said it's a totally different story if you're white.. Pretty much every white player plays with a chip on his shoulder and the same goes for some of these unheralded backs.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Another mud-shark piece of trash.
<h1>Kardashian Look-Alike</h1>
<div ="blog-info clearfix">posted by Josh Duboff - Thu Jun 23 2011, 8:45 AM PDT<div ="yui3-widget yui3-ymsb" id="yui_3_1_1_1_130886775247348"><div id="ymsb" ="ymsb ymsb-facebook ymsb-retweet yui3-ymsb-"><ul><li ="ymsb-module ymsb-facebook-module">
<li ="ymsb-module ymsb-retweet-module">
[/list]</div></div>

celebs:</span>
Kim Kardashian
|
Reggie Bush

</div>
<div ="omg-blog-post">

It's never easy to see an ex move on to a new relationship. But for Kim Kardashian,
this unpleasantness must be compounded by the fact that her ex has
moved on to a new relationship... with a woman who looks a whole lot
like her.

Remember that seemingly ubiquitous Old Navy ad featuring a woman
who bore more than a passing resemblance to Kardashian? Well, her name
is Melissa Molinaro. She's a singer/actress. And she is currently dating
Reggie Bush, who in addition to being Kardashian's ex-boyfriend is also a halfback on the New Orleans Saints.

<em class="celeb-photo" style="background-image:url(http://l.yimg.com/k/omg/us/img/2039_09467f69a1417a55b13bbd351e0fb4c5.jpg);width:299px;height:377px;" title="Molinaro.">[/i]
Molinaro.</span>
Charles Gallay/Getty Images</span>
</span>

<em class="celeb-photo" style="background-image:url(http://l.yimg.com/k/omg/us/img/6913_9710e08743208f9bdc348e7f821d8617.jpg);width:300px;height:377px;" title="Kardashian.">[/i]
Kardashian.</span>
Eamonn McCormack/WireImage</span>
</span>

Bush and Molinaro have been dating
for a few months, according to TMZ. They apparently met about two years
ago, but didn't start dating until last summer, becoming "official" by
Christmas. E! News dug up a picture of Bush dining with Molinaro at her birthday dinner in Beverly Hills earlier this month.

"To
me, it's extremely flattering," Molinaro told E! News about the
Kardashian comparisons. "She is a beautiful woman in her own right. You
know, I'm flattered. That's an amazing compliment."

While this
must almost certainly be weird for Kardashian, we doubt she's losing too
much sleep over it, considering she's currently doing just fine in the relationship department.

If you've forgotten the formerly ubiquitous Old Navy ad starring Ms. Molinaro, you can refresh yourself here: </div>

White Power

Mentor
When will WHITE WOMAN, and hispanics learn to stop draagging down our society by dating, and having relations with the scourge of the earth that is the African black American. The more these idiot bitches deny who they are or where they belong by wallowing with this filth the more are whole race takes giant steps backward because of their stupidity. This woman is pretty, and she is too stupid to know that she is being used by this ungodly looking brotha to furher his own agenda. She is STUPID, and he parents should disown her because she has disgraced them as well. White women listen up betray your race, and you won't be taken back in most cases no matter how pretty you are. The thought of that thug making love to this beautiful WHITE woman sickens me really has she got no morals or upbringing. If she was in my family she will be disowned, and made an outcast that is how you teach your kind no to stray from what is normal.Edited by: White Power

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Kardashian is a mud(ho), but this new wh0re has had her privilege of being counted amongst the superior White race (as do all coal burners & mud drillers) revoked. This gal is has disgraced her parents, grandparents & so on.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
White Power said:
When will WHITE WOMAN, and hispanics learn to stop draagging down our society by dating, and having relations with the scourge of the earth that is the African black American. The more these idiot bitches deny who they are or where they belong by wallowing with this filth the more are whole race takes giant steps backward because of their stupidity. This woman is pretty, and she is too stupid to know that she is being used by this ungodly looking brotha to furher his own agenda. She is STUPID, and he parents should disown her because she has disgraced them as well. White women listen up betray your race, and you won't be taken back in most cases no matter how pretty you are. The thought of that animal making love to this beautiful WHITE woman sickens me really has she got no morals or upbringing. If she was in my family she will be disowned, and made an outcast that is how you teach your kind no to stray from what is normal.

Come on now...no need to refer to Reggie Bush as an "animal" or ALL blacks as "scourge of the earth."

As far as miscegnation and black/white dating I'll agree it isn't healthy for white women (or a white man)- genetically or culturally- to be in such relationships and it does bother me some.

I would hope that you'd offer your opinion in a more tactful/ proactive manner b/c I'm a big fan of your work in the H.S section (as you've probably found more white H.S RBs than any poster on the site). Going overboard will just shun those who are just learning about the caste system on this site away- which is a pity considering this site has been part of making some small steps for white athletes.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
White Power said:
When will WHITE WOMAN, and hispanics learn to stop draagging down our society by dating, and having relations with the scourge of the earth that is the African black American. The more these idiot bitches deny who they are or where they belong by wallowing with this filth the more are whole race takes giant steps backward because of their stupidity. This woman is pretty, and she is too stupid to know that she is being used by this ungodly looking brotha to furher his own agenda. She is STUPID, and he parents should disown her because she has disgraced them as well. White women listen up betray your race, and you won't be taken back in most cases no matter how pretty you are. The thought of that animal making love to this beautiful WHITE woman sickens me really has she got no morals or upbringing. If she was in my family she will be disowned, and made an outcast that is how you teach your kind no to stray from what is normal.

Come on now...no need to refer to Reggie Bush as an "animal" or ALL blacks as "scourge of the earth."

As far as miscegnation and black/white dating I'll agree it isn't healthy for white women (or a white man)- genetically or culturally- to be in such relationships and it does bother me some.

I would hope that you'd offer your opinion in a more tactful/ proactive manner b/c I'm a big fan of your work in the H.S section (as you've probably found more white H.S RBs than any poster on the site). Going overboard will just shun those who are just learning about the caste system on this site away- which is a pity considering this site has been part of making some small steps for white athletes.

I agree with Tough on this issue. What has Reggie Bush done that makes him "an animal?" Saying things like that will scare a lot of potential supporters away.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I think White's Power assertion that Bush is an animal Is hyperbole. And I don't think such cooments will scare away Whites who have fiber of racially identity. Sadly a large number of White think racially identity is taboo. The pysch ops has suceeded to a large extent. At this point one cold call Bush Magilla the gorilla and it won't have an impact either way. Except maybe for chuckle.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Racial slurs are counter-productive and aren't to be used on this board.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sorry Don. When typing it meant it as a joke not a slur.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Westside, I was referring to the matter that TJR and Jack Lambert were addressing, not your post, and clarifying what the guidelines are here.
The boards where Whites freely throw around racial slurs are a turnoff to me and I've been racially aware for 30 years.