Positive Messages

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It's funny you posted that. I just watched it a few minutes ago too. We need alot more of this. Thanks for posting it Bucky! I have
to say I love the new avatar!
Figured I’ve been a bit of a Debbie Downer of late! Good video for sure!

Gabs new AI attempt at Clay Matthews! Not too shabby.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
From what I am observing in my day to day life as well as the social media and legacy media I ingest on a daily basis I think the powers that be put all their cards out their for everyone to see. People are asking questions and finally pushing back on many of the false narratives pushed. I think the racial re-awakening of White people is starting as well. More and more have started questioning the obvious. Sure there are those who prefer to be indoctrinated but many see globalism, the two party system and the rampant anti-White racism for what it is in greater society.

Don posted an article in this thread from August of last year pointing this out. We are in the early stages but I feel the pendulum's momentum has slowed as the cultural communists have overplayed their hand. Keep your heads up Gentlemen.

Flint

Mentor
Wow. The subliminal gymnastics used with the pictures being shown juxtaposed against the story of Jesus' birth and the other video regarding Him and His disciples is full-on weird propaganda. I'm glad for Christ and His message being public, but this seems like a way to give the "okay" to the browning and cultural rotting of what's left of America in the name of my Savior. I'm not for it.
I sent those guys an email. Jesus was NOT a refugee. His life was not in danger. I guess those bible folks don’t read the actual bible. Joseph was talking his pregnant wife back to his home town for a census as ordered by Caesar. Everyone had to return to the place of their birth.

Jesus was literally returning to the homeland of his ancestors. Him and his family were not "refugees" they were returning home. How could you get something so wrong unless it's intentional?

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I sent those guys an email. Jesus was NOT a refugee. His life was not in danger. I guess those bible folks don’t read the actual bible. Joseph was talking his pregnant wife back to his home town for a census as ordered by Caesar. Everyone had to return to the place of their birth.

Jesus was literally returning to the homeland of his ancestors. Him and his family were not "refugees" they were returning home. How could you get something so wrong unless it's intentional?
Well, that’s the thing. It was completely intentional. To add to it there is the irony of government annoyance on the holy family having to return to their home town to register. Was there really no better way?

I thought the Romans were better organized than that. Apparently not!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
d2246145479ce14a.jpg

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This interview is very worth the time to watch, even if it's done in phases. I would encourage all CFers to check it out. Your thoughts and opinions are also welcome:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some good news out of Hollywood that Hollywood hates. Profits be damned, even in their own industry, IF...
Anything that can open the eyes of people around the world that don't have any faith is a great thing. I also love to see
Hollyweird Crap continue to lose money. Go woke go broke. There is another 2023 movie called "The Rise of The Antichrist".
I saw that one recently and it was good. Haven't seen the Jesus Revolution but hope to one of these days.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Anything that can open the eyes of people around the world that don't have any faith is a great thing. I also love to see
Hollyweird like continue to lose money. Go woke go broke. There is another 2023 movie called "The Rise of The Antichrist".
I saw that one recently and it was good. Haven't seen the Jesus Revolution but hope to one of these days.
Yes indeed WL. I'm seeing the issues compounding and it seems there's only one foundational answer: Jesus himself. I'm glad for the same reasons you are. It's a battle of good vs. evil.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Some of you may know of Paul Barton, the man who plays piano for rescued elephants. Most of these videos are a few years old but I like to revisit them and be thankful for good souls like him in this world...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The story of the endurance is so incredible that if it were a movie you’d dismiss it as pure fantasy. Yet Shackleton led those men to safety in the most brutal conditions imaginable

The mental toughness it takes to do something like that is nothing short of extraordinary.

European men have some amazing historical figures to look back on and emulate. No wonder they are hidden from us by and large and their statues torn down. If we forget the past our enemies will own the future

Nice post Don.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Even though it's on the other side of the world this is still positive news. Comments section is totally loving this. Very good to see:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Even though it's on the other side of the world this is still positive news. Comments section is totally loving this. Very good to see:

This is the way people. For the majority tried to give them everything they wanted and then they came after the kids. Gay Marraige
was never enough for these sodomites. Out law this behavoir everywhere. It's an abomanation to God. They have pulled society down
to their level and the earth cannot continue like this.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
When you see things like this it makes me more hopeful that normal black and white folks can find common ground. Good for them.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
A very good chap and courageous brother in the UK! What a story of consistent boldness!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Riley Gaines isn't afraid to speak her mind in the tranny worshiping America 2.0:

AS someone pointed out in the comments, spineless is not the correct adjective to use. Something like sinister would be close to correct. Good on Riley Gaines, though.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
NHL Commish Hints League Could End Pride Night Events Amid Growing Number of Opt Outs
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...de-night-events-amid-growing-number-opt-outs/
Glad to see there’s fight left in nhl players

Finally some good news. We need to push this sodomy back into the shadows where it belongs. Wish we could just get rid of it
but that's not gonna happen. Normal people who are the vast majority of the world need to push back on them until they go back
into hiding. This letting them make the rules and try to get the world to conform to their imoral habbits is wrong on every level.

Come on NHL. Be the first pro sports league to have the courage to do this!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The story of the endurance is so incredible that if it were a movie you’d dismiss it as pure fantasy. Yet Shackleton led those men to safety in the most brutal conditions imaginable

The mental toughness it takes to do something like that is nothing short of extraordinary.

European men have some amazing historical figures to look back on and emulate. No wonder they are hidden from us by and large and their statues torn down. If we forget the past our enemies will own the future

Nice post Don.
+1,000,000,000......Great Post and Story!
Thanks Don.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
NHL Commish Hints League Could End Pride Night Events Amid Growing Number of Opt Outs
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...de-night-events-amid-growing-number-opt-outs/
Glad to see there’s fight left in nhl players
It’s significant in my view that the players had the balls to do this despite having more to lose. It would be nice if fans just all agreed to stay away in droves on that one night specifically. I know that I will never attend an event which is praising this corrosive agenda and wish others would do the same.

Good for them!