Positive Messages

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I think there's several places in this video that will be inspiring and positive. From Portland with love, Antifa getting crushed this past weekend:

Heretic

Master
I think there's several places in this video that will be inspiring and positive. From Portland with love, Antifa getting crushed this past weekend:

Looks like the Proud Boys got the best of the Commies this time, laying out a couple of them. Typical Antifa though, using an IED like the terrorists they are.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
What a great story. That made my day. Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome! That’s the way God intended things to be...go ye forth & multiply. :)

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Probably the single hardest punch that could ever be landed in a street fight. Hard to believe that the AntiFa cuck survived. Wow...

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Nice wallop too bad he's a "Proud Boy" . Aka gay boy.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Nice wallop too bad he's a "Proud Boy" . Aka gay boy.

He sure doesn’t look it. If that’s the case, then it further proves what complete candy@$$es the SJWs are...getting KO’d by a f@990t. :gey:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
He sure doesn’t look it. If that’s the case, then it further proves what complete candy@$$es the SJWs are...getting KO’d by a f@990t. :gey:

I should clarify. Not sure of that fellas sexual orientation. He knocked that antifa guy out cold, guy ended up with brain hemorrhages!

Proud Boys are a weird group. They're pro gun, anti immigration, pro gay, but anti masturbation but also declare themselves not to be "alt right" or "racist". For a group trying so hard to not be politcialy correct, They are.

From their website:
http://officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/whoaretheproudboys/

Their Core Values

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Okay I can support that, then there's this:

We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We are not Alt Right.

So from my understanding these guys will let just about anyone in just can't be a Nazi loving Klansman. Aka a White Nationalist, like us. I guess it'd be best to categorize them as "Alt Lite". I do appreciate their battles with Antifa, too bad racially aware white men aren't allowed in their club.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I should clarify. Not sure of that fellas sexual orientation. He knocked that antifa guy out cold, guy ended up with brain hemorrhages!

Proud Boys are a weird group. They're pro gun, anti immigration, pro gay, but anti masturbation but also declare themselves not to be "alt right" or "racist". For a group trying so hard to not be politcialy correct, They are.

From their website:

Their Core Values

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Venerating the Housewife

We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We are not Alt Right.

So from my understanding these guys will let just about anyone in just can't be a Nazi loving Klansman. Aka a White Nationalist, like us. I guess it'd be best to categorize them as "Alt Lite". I do appreciate their battles with Antifa, too bad racially aware white men aren't allowed in their club.

I wasn’t aware of that bunch. Thanks for the insight. It seems they’ve got most of their “ducks in a row”...except for being deviant s0d0mites. I could/would never throw in with a lot like that...as I detest queers. Besides, I’m not much of a “joiner” (...more of a ”lone wolf rebel” :cool:).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

From their website:

Their Core Values

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Venerating the Housewife

They are more of a libertarian group than anything and are I think an overall decent group. Their founder Gavin McGinness has a youtube channel and has some pretty entertaining videos. I don't know much about him outside of that but if you look at his Wiki page he does a good many things that piss off the leftists.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
McInnes is someone who was a minor television celebrity for a while on Fox News as a commentator and wit before going beyond the "bounds of respectability" by starting the Proud Boys. He also used to write for takimag.com a lot, don't think he does anymore. His specialty was taking on feminism and he helped educate a lot of men out there. I think all in all he's a gutsy guy who's fearless and has done a lot of good. He just "doesn't do race," which is the basic difference between the alt-right and the alt-lite.

You have to accept and support the good that people do in these times, because very few will stick their necks out at a time when leaders and activists are desperately needed. Most people who nitpick the various groups and leaders out there are themselves do-nothings and thus are a part of the problems they decry.

Last edited:

Heretic

Master

From their website:

Their Core Values

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Venerating the Housewife

Probably, but I bet that goes for BLM and La Raza too, whereas most groups that tout "Anti-Racism" intend that to strictly mean White-racism against all other races only.

All-in-all, those are some great core values and ones I can definitely get behind. CasteFootball primarily exists because of the blatant racism against White athletes, so "Anti-Racism" is the core value of this site as well. I mostly like McInnes, but can do without a lot of his graphic scatalogical humor. The older I get it seems the less I can take of that.

I do find it interesting that he's married to an East Indian immigrant while Cernovich is married to a Persian immigrant and Posobiec is married to a Russian immigrant, all of them with small children now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Over 5 million Americans cutting out the sewage fed them by the pay networks this year, that's a significant number:

Cg42, a boutique consulting firm, has published its latest “2018 Cord Cutter & Cord Never Study,” which builds on several reports by providing an in-depth analysis of both US consumers who opted out of subscription-based Paid-TV service in the last several years (i.e., Cord Cutters) as well as US consumers who have never subscribed to paid-TV service (i.e., Cord Nevers).

This installment, the first of three reports, forecasts that 5.4 million consumers will cut the cord in 2018, a shocking move that could cost the Pay-TV industry $5.5 billion in lost subscription revenue. This is undoubtedly an acceleration of the trend, compared to 4.8 million in 2017, 3.8 million in 2016, and 3.0 million in 2015.

“As the process of finding alternative paths to content gets easier and easier, people are acting on the frustrations they have with traditional providers and leaving,” the study’s lead researcher and cg42 managing partner Stephen Beck told MarketWatch.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-19/54-million-americans-will-cut-cord-2018-new-report-warns

Heretic

Master
Over 5 million Americans cutting out the sewage fed them by the pay networks this year, that's a significant number:

Cg42, a boutique consulting firm, has published its latest “2018 Cord Cutter & Cord Never Study,” which builds on several reports by providing an in-depth analysis of both US consumers who opted out of subscription-based Paid-TV service in the last several years (i.e., Cord Cutters) as well as US consumers who have never subscribed to paid-TV service (i.e., Cord Nevers).

This installment, the first of three reports, forecasts that 5.4 million consumers will cut the cord in 2018, a shocking move that could cost the Pay-TV industry $5.5 billion in lost subscription revenue. This is undoubtedly an acceleration of the trend, compared to 4.8 million in 2017, 3.8 million in 2016, and 3.0 million in 2015.

“As the process of finding alternative paths to content gets easier and easier, people are acting on the frustrations they have with traditional providers and leaving,” the study’s lead researcher and cg42 managing partner Stephen Beck told MarketWatch.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-19/54-million-americans-will-cut-cord-2018-new-report-warns
Great news. Some great comments, too.

This one looks like it could've been written by me:

I agree; a boxset of The Rockford files or X files or Kolchak is far more satisfying than the PC/Deep state drivel masquerading as drama series currently excreted by the media whores.

And I'm seeing statements like this in some other YouTube vids.

I already have the Kolchak boxset (there was only one season, unfortunately, before it was cancelled) and did enjoy the other two when they were on TV...only the old X-Files though as both the lead actor and actress of the series "took a knee" to support the NFL thugs during the series reincarnation last year. So, sayonara.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Absolutely fantastic news, and I hope and pray those numbers multiply.

The Jew mass media/Talmadvision is self-inflicting poison that White Americans have been paying for in many ways for decades. It's been THE primary means of our destruction. Nobody, especially no White person, should ever give a penny to the ones destroying them.

The LSM Jews worship money and power and LIVE to defile and destroy us. Whites should unite and give them neither.

Poisonous snakes are no friends...

Riggins44

Master

That is fantastic. I actually had subscribed to the Washington Compost for years due to members of my household wanting to, but this year I was able to get them to agree to cancel the subscription. It feels so good to not be giving that money to those vipers.

If the satanic Establishment had its way, all households would be FORCED to subscribe to the poisonous cable distributors.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Facebook's stock dropped an amazing 19% yesterday. And today, Twitter is down 14%. Both are still extremely powerful and influential but it appears their corruption, lack of regard for the privacy of their users, and their extreme-left policies of censorship and favoring "PC" opinions over others are catching up to them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A subtle approach to Nationalism and "controversial" issues is more practical and results in far more gains than the hard-core "purist" approach, a basic lesson still not comprehended by the vast majority of White Nationalists in the U.S.

A Rock Band Flirts with German Taboos, and Finds a Huge Following

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/arts/music/freiwild-germany.html