Playoffs ’08

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Thanks Philly, I've been reading the boards for a few months now, but just signed up today.
smiley1.gif

Nice win by the Chargers, I wanted them to win because of Indy's all black D. I'm thinking they will play the Steelers next, so I'll be in a bit of a bind here, as the Steelers are my favorite team. Hester made some nice blocks that sprang Sproles.

Edited by: Jack Lambert

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Colonel_Reb said:
I reckon I'll have to add Cris to the growing list of people who I wouldn't mind seeing a micronuke explode in their head. He's overdue.
smiley36.gif
&lt; =text/&gt;<!--
var FN_IR_el;
function FN_IR_reload

var el = FN_IR_el;
ifel && el.hasNGData

el.alt = el.NGAlt;
el.title = el.NGTitle;
elel.NGAttrib = el.NGSrc + 'nguncompressed';
el.hasNGData = false;
el.NGDone = true;

function FN_IR_mouseoute

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;
el = e.target e.srcElement;
ifel && el.hasNGData

clearTimeoutel.NGTimeout;

function FN_IR_mouseine

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;

if el.NGDone == true && el.NGSrc && el.src.search'nguncompressed' == -1 && el.src.searchel.NGSrc == -1

el.NGDone = false;
el.hasNGData = false;

if!el.NGDone && !el.hasNGData

ifel.tagName=="IMG"

var uri = el.src;
var imgName = uri;
ifuri.search/^mhtml:http:\/\//i == 0

var mp = imgName.search"!";
ifmp != -1

imgName = imgName.substringmp+1;
ifel.onmouseover
el.src = imgName;

else ifuri.search/^httpfile:\/\//i == -1

el.NGDone = true;
return;

var endUrl = imgName.search/\\!\&/;
ifendUrl == -1
endUrl = imgNamegth;
var extension = imgName.substringendUrl - 4;
ifextension.search/^\.bmppng/i == 0

el.NGDone = true;
return;

el.hasNGData = true;
el.NGSrc = imgName;
el.NGAttrib = "src";
el.NGAlt = el.altel.alt:"";
el.NGTitle = el.titleel.title:"";
el.alt = 'please wait 1 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page';
el.title = 'please wait 1 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page';

else

el.NGDone = true;

ifel && el.hasNGData

FN_IR_el = el;el.NGTimeout = setTimeout"FN_IR_reload", 1000*1;

function FN_IR_errore

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;
ifel && el.checkMht

el.checkMht = false;
var uri = el.src;
ifuri.search/^mhtml:http:\/\//i == 0

var mp = uri.search"!";
ifmp != -1

el.src = uri.substringmp+1;

function FN_IR_register_imagebod

bod.checkMht = true;
ifbod.attachEvent

bod.attachEvent"onmouseover", FN_IR_mousein;
bod.attachEvent"onmouseout", FN_IR_mouseout;
bod.attachEvent"onerror", FN_IR_error;

else ifbod.addEventListener

bod.addEventListener"mouseover", FN_IR_mousein, false;
bod.addEventListener"mouseout", FN_IR_mouseout, false;
bod.addEventListener"error", FN_IR_error, false;

else

var tmp1 = bod.onmouseover;
iftmp1

bod.onmouseover = function

tmp1;
FN_IR_mousein;
;

else

bod.onmouseover = FN_IR_mousein;

var tmp2 = bod.onmouseout;
iftmp2

bod.onmouseout = function

tmp2;
FN_IR_mouseout;
;

else

bod.onmouseout = FN_IR_mouseout;

function FN_IR_register

var i;
for i = 0 ; i < documentgesgth ; i++

FN_IR_register_imagedocumentges<em border="0" border="0">)
};
}

FN_IR_register();

-->

Nice 8,000th post.
smiley36.gif

Thanks Don!
smiley36.gif
And Jack Lambert, welcome to Caste Football!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bart said:
Wow, the Colts D isn't the brightest group.

The Colts defense has been their Achilles Heel all through the Peyton Manning era. They were the goats in this game.

Joseph Addai was a turd all year. Apparently unless he has gaping holes to run through he's not much. And he gets injured easily.

Darren Sproles is a helluva player. But I'm glad that Ed Podolak still holds the playoff record for most total yards in a game, one of the very few white RBs still hold. Sproles finished one yard behind Keith Lincoln's second best total.

Edited by: Don Wassall

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just got back from watch the Bolts game. Again, I have to give credit where credit is due, like I said last week Sporles is the Chargers best RB.

Again, now on to J Hester. I keep waiting for him to get a couple of rushes. They never came. I began to think to myself, Turner either thinks Hester can't cut it or he thinks Sporles is in a zone. But then I thought, wait a minute Sporles is 506 and "maybe" 180 lbs and got wacked a couple of times. Why not prevent Darren from being injuried and run Hester?

At this point, I thought the castesystem is not in play, becuase if it was, the Turner would have sparred Sporles a couple vicious hits, run Hester so that he be could fresh later in the game. But then he gave that other blk a couple of runs, then I knew that Turner views Hester as a "fullback" and only blacks run when the game counts. If I am Hester, I say ok, I am a second rounder, making OK money, in the playoffs with a chance for the superbowl. I should be happy? I say F no! Next season trade my ass, so I can play. If I don't get signed on, or told to play fullback, I scream racism, get released and make a honest living doing something else.

bigunreal

Mentor
Tonight's game was like Caste System 101; a high draft pick rookie RB passed over for carries for a washed up retread that hadn't carried the ball for them all season. Yeah, that's the way any intelligent coach would approach the situation; playoff game, everything on the line, so you entrust crucial touches to a never used old back instead of your highly drafted rookie.

Jacob Hester should have been in Norv Turner's face at this blatant "disrespect." If he'd been any black runner in the NFL, you can bet he would have. Did you notice, by the way, that Madden and Michaels never missed an opportunity to praise Hester's blocking? Hmmm. I wonder what would cause these Caste clowns to point out something positive about a white player? If I was truly paranoid, I might even think they were trying to condition the audience to envision blocking as Hester's natural role. Have to keep his kind in their place, you know. Edited by: bigunreal

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah, suddenly Hester (who ostensibly got better at it throughout the season) is a second coming of Dan Kreider or Lorenzo Neal...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And Hester's gonna end up all mashed up like Brian Leonard because he's too small for the role and not what he's suited for.

Back to back years in which white running backs were drafted in the second round and then miscast by forcing them (caste-ing them) into a "racially appropriate" role.
smiley11.gif

wow it seems you seem surprised at hester not getting carries

the only way Hester (or any white guy for that matter) wil ever be viewed as a legimate running back is if we have a Hillis situation. Every black running back gets injured and the white guy is forced into emergency duty

and then said white guywill have to endure the title of "converted fullback" and will have to have games where he has 200 yard rushing on 10 carries and 75 yards reciving on 4 receptions and then have all his success attributed to either

A) his black sumo o line
B) the defense are focusing on the pass and not the run
C) bad defensive plays but the one white guy on defense

and you knwo what i think players like hillis know what they have to do to keep thier place .Hillis got his injury going above and beyond the call of duty laying out for a pass no black guy would ever even dream of going for and know that they are safe becasue the QB is white and he will get the blame for over/under throwing the ball

a-train

Guru
Does anybody out there know whap happened to Mike Tolbert San Diego FB?I liked when he was the starter at fb so Jacob could concentrate on RB in practice and not to have to take a beating blocking.

a-train

Guru
Jack Lambert said:
hey oldschoolboy!

The only good decision Tomlin has made has been Lamar Woodly. Unfortunatly, the it looks like steelers will be like the Jags within a few years.
smiley19.gif

It looks like Hester has been demoted to 4th H-Back now with Michael Bennet coming in.
smiley19.gif

Yeah, Weddle is coming up big for San Diego, but whenever he makes a good play, Madden and Michaels don't talk about it. I would have to go for the Chargers here, even though a Peyton-Eli Superbowl would be nice, the Chargers are pretty white friendly on defense.
Glad to have you here Lambert.Look for the Jags to get more white in the coming years how much we will see but Del Rio and James Harris never seemed eye to eye on the Draft.The Jags wonder why their attendance has droped over the years because North Florida will not support a all Black Team.Stranger things have happened in Football but what they should do is Draft Tebow he's a local boy and would fill it up.Edited by: a-train

icsept

Master
The Hester situation is outrageous. Looking at him on the field last night, he was obviously too small to be a fullback. He is not built like a fullback and he wasnt a fullback in college. Why can't these chickensh*t announcers talk about the elephant in the room!

As for Indianapolis, it is unfortunate that they have become a coal black defense and that the same was unable to stop SD on the game tying and game winning drives.

Sproles is a freak. He's great and I can root for him because he doesn't fit the caste mold, he just makes plays.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I too am upset about what is happening to Jacob. He should be getting carries, end of story. When I see Sproles run the ball, I get upset because of the dozens of white RBs in college and the NFL who are bigger than him, but have been told they were, or described as, too small. The double standard screams out at you, if you only open your eyes.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I know what you mean Reb. it is even worse seeing McClain for the Ravens get carries when he runs what, worse than a 4.75?
smiley11.gif
There are tons of white HBs that run better than that.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Move over Dan Dierdorf. Chris Collinsworth is now the official king of inane gibberish.
smiley21.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I won't even watch the Ravens/Dolphins, Jack. I'll probably watch a game or two next weekend and that will be it. I'm not much of an NFL watcher anyway,mainly because of how they treat white men. College ball is a little easier to watch, if not easier to listen to, imho.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Leonhard had picked off a Pennington pass, the announcers said very little about him, Reed picks off a Pennington pass, the announcers gush over him. Reed did return it for a TD, but he had a whole side of the field open. Leonhard had no space at all. I still can't believe that fat pile of lard, Willie Anderson is still playing.

I agree, college is a lot easier to watch. My favorite team being the 'Huskers, I enjoyed seeing them start two white WRs every game this year.
smiley1.gif
The defense also started a fair number of whites too.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The one announcer did compliment Leonhard by saying he is "so smart he doesn't think he reacts". I see this as a great compliment seeing how football is a game actions and reactions. In a way he called Leonhard athletic. I know baby steps its hard to admit such a thing. A small white safety who can hit, is athletic who would have thought.The announceralso mentioned Rex Ryan like Leonhard coming out of college, and when he saw the Bills had him on a waiver he knew he had his guy.

With Leonhard catching on maybe Tommy Z should head back to boxing? I love watching him in both sports, and he could do America good by becoming a legit champ.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Another good thing is, Harbaugh also has Leonhard returning punts for a lot of the season, if I'm right.
Stupid Raven's sumo line is giving Flacco good protection from what I've saw of the game.

bigunreal

Mentor
I can't root for a team like the Ravens. Every time I see that fat turd McClain lined up as their tailback, I get incensed. It's a slap in the face to Hester, Leonard, Lumsden and all the other white running backs in the past few years, who were labeled "too slow" for the position. As lazy and out of shape as McGahee has been throughout much of his career, he is twice the back fat turd McClain will ever be, yet Harbaugh has converted him into an overpriced third down back.

Because of Leonard's success, I imagine Tommy Z will never see the field on defense now. Can't go beyond the white DB quota, you know. While it's nice to see the Ravens playing some whites on defense, and Flacco is a great story, McClain alone makes me hate this team. Geez, as I write this, Pennington threw yet another interception. Gues the Ravens are going to win.

The Chargers are hands down the most white friendly team left in the playoffs. In fact, outside of them, it's impossible to root for any of the others. But, we have to tolerate the blatant discrimination against Hester staring us in the face every time he lines up at halfback, blocking for the likes of Michael Bennett. While I also think Sproles is a great story, I have to agree with Col. Reb- just think of all the white backs that were much bigger than Sproles yet were labeled "too small" for the NFL. There is no way in the world that any team, under any circumstances, would give a 5'6, 180 lb. white running back a chance to do anything other than squirt water into the mouths of the other players.

The Caste system truly takes the fun out of football.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
A white tailback as slow and fat as McClain and Len Dale White wouldn't even get a division 3 scholarship offer.
smiley11.gif
It is a wonder how that fatass got into USC, even with the caste system.

Shame on the Cowboys D for allowing this fat turd to rip off an 82-yard run on them a few weeks back.

I truly like seeing Leonhard, and Johnson succeed, but McClain as their new premier tailback makes me barf, along with se washed up Lorenzo Neal get the ball yet, too.

Must cheer for Chargers, even though they will be playing my favorite team, the steelers.
smiley19.gif
Tomlin sucks, and he is just biding time until he can start Byron Leftwich over Big Ben, and phase out Aaron Smith and Brett Keisel. I like the Charger D, how they give Weddle, Gregory, and the rest of the whites on D a fair chance.Edited by: Jack Lambert

dwid

Hall of Famer
I wish i had a list of all the White players who have been snubbed because of being "too slow" or "too small"
when the playoffs this year are featuring this guy mcclain running the ball who is slow as hell with a timed 4.75 and then you have sproles running the ball who is only 5'6

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Solid post bigunreal, and I agree with your last sentence. The Caste System truly does take the fun out of football.

Two names we need to use as examples of the double standard when discussing the subject with people are McClain-too slow, and Sproles-too small.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Vikings-Eagles game isn't all that bad when the Eagles are on offense. Philly is using a white wide receiver and two white tight ends. Brent Celek will be the full-time starter at TE next season if he isn't already.

The Vikingsare startingtwo white linebackers and white bookends with Brian Robison starting in place of the injured flop, Ray Edwards. Robison is much better than Edwards. Maybe Childress will swallow hard and start Robison next year. With Robison joining Jared Allen, Chad Greenway and Ben Leber, the Vikings have the best defense to watch in the league.

itsme

Guru
Don Wassall said:
The Vikings-Eagles game isn't all that bad when the Eagles are on offense.  Philly is using a white wide receiver and two white tight ends.  Brent Celek will be the full-time starter at TE next season if he isn't already.

The Vikings are starting two white linebackers and white bookends with Brian Robison starting in place of the injured flop, Ray Edwards.  Robison is much better than Edwards.  Maybe Childress will swallow hard and start Robison next year.  With Robison joining Jared Allen, Chad Greenway and Ben Leber, the Vikings have the best defense to watch in the league.

well too bad the viks have the worst QB in the league.

i can't stop laughing when i see that guy play
smiley36.gif