Philadelphia Eagles General Thread

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

NikoDuke

Guru
HOF Center Drafted in the 6th round, after countless sumos. Maybe change the way they evaluate OL?!
Oh they will. Going forward more Kelce like Omen will go undrafted..
On field performance will not change the Caste system..

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
HOF Center Drafted in the 6th round, after countless sumos. Maybe change the way they evaluate OL?!
Most of the centers in the league are already white, it's usually the strongest part of the offensive line. You can have short arms, boring feet and be "underweight" and be a center. The dirty little secret is that the center actually has to have a decent IQ as they are the signal-callers for the the O-line.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Of course fellas. I doubt anyone would pass on him in 1st round if they re drafted. But he’s just an outlier.

jphoss

Mentor
Most of the centers in the league are already white, it's usually the strongest part of the offensive line. You can have short arms, boring feet and be "underweight" and be a center. The dirty little secret is that the center actually has to have a decent IQ as they are the signal-callers for the the O-line.
I believe centers had the second highest wonderlic scores lol

wile

Master

Speaking of a Kelce, I subscribe to this channel about cattle and grazing operations and lo and behold Kelce attended the man's grazing school. It's about a 4 minute video with some good words about Jason. And IMO worth what you pay for it of course Greg has the best herd of cattle in the country I mention that if any of you need a good bull for your own herd.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Speaking of a Kelce, I subscribe to this channel about cattle and grazing operations and lo and behold Kelce attended the man's grazing school. It's about a 4 minute video with some good words about Jason. And IMO worth what you pay for it of course Greg has the best herd of cattle in the country I mention that if any of you need a good bull for your own herd.
i’ve attended this grazing school. twice! Greg Judy is the real deal in the regenerative farming movement that is healing the land while allowing the farmer to make a profit.

wile

Master
I'm all hat and no cattle I lease out my little slice of paradise I follow the biz like Greg and other so I don't get BSed and if I do I know when to cut bait like I had to do last year because the kid was a serious BS artist that I might not have caught without some knowledge. But damn those bulls he has up the first 3 or so in the video were spectacular.