NFL Team Write-Ups

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I have a busy week other than Sunday, which I've set aside to watch our favorite league. Next week I'll do the three AFC North teams that haven't been written up yet, and maybe some others time permitting but no promises. Glad that others are helping out and Freethinker is organizing it again as I often did all 32 teams for a number of years.
Yeah, I took care of the Ravens just because they were playing tonight. Like in my writeup there was surprising little change in the overall team demographics. Rotten just like all of the AFC North!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's great, because my days of writing 32 fairly in-depth team write-ups are a thing of the past!

At least some teams like the Browns only require a few sentences. There's more ultra-black teams this season than ever, but also good news re the White receivers drafted, the possible four new White RBs, possibly an all-time great in Brock Bowers, DeJean and Bishop being taken early, three White QBs taken in the first round who should be successful. . . I'm looking forward to the season but will also be watching with my usual cynical eye.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks jacque! I'll try to knock out another 1 or 2 tonight. If anyone else is interested in a team, just jump right in. These can be pretty fun to write.

2024 NFL Team Write-ups

AFC East

New England Patriots (Don W - done)
Buffalo Bills (Jacque)
Miami Dolphins (Jacque - done)
New York Jets (Freethinker - done)

AFC North
Baltimore Ravens (Football Dad - done)
Cincinnati Bengals (Don W - done)
Cleveland Browns (Don W - done)
Pittsburgh Steelers (Don W - done)

AFC South
Houston Texans (Freethinker - done)
Indianapolis Colts (Freethinker - done)
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

AFC West
Kansas City Chiefs (Football Dad - done)
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
Denver Broncos (Freethinker - done)

NFC East
New York Giants (Freethinker - done)
Dallas Cowboys (Philly Birds)
Philadelphia Eagles (Philly Birds - done)
Washington Redskins (Philly Birds)

NFC North
Chicago Bears (Freethinker - done)
Detroit Lions (Freethinker - done)
Green Bay Packers (Freethinker - done)
Minnesota Vikings (Don W - done)

NFC South
Atlanta Falcons (Carolina Speed - done)
Carolina Panthers (Carolina Speed - done)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Carolina Speed)
New Orleans Saints (Carolina Speed - done)

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks (Freethinker - done)
Los Angeles Rams (Freethinker - done)
San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals (Freethinker - done)

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks @Carolina Speed for the good write up of the sad sack Panthers. No pressure, but the rest of the NFC South could be your “territory” if you want it.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thank you CS ad PB!!

After completing the Rams, I now intend of completing the NFC North (2 good teams with positive things to write). Lots of available teams still if anyone has the interest, and of course the time.

16 complete! Halfway home....

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thank you CS ad PB!!

After completing the Rams, I now intend of completing the NFC North (2 good teams with positive things to write). Lots of available teams still if anyone has the interest, and of course the time.

16 complete! Halfway home....
YW. Just did Atlanta. I will try and get to the Saints and Buccaneers ASAP. I am sick with flu like symptoms today and feel like garbage.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
YW. Just did Atlanta. I will try and get to the Saints and Buccaneers ASAP. I am sick with flu like symptoms today and feel like garbage.
Thanks and noted. Sorry to hear your under the weather. Hope you start to feel better soon. Maybe a silver lining that you get to watch a bit more football this weekend? Your updates and analysis are always great to read.