NFL News, Rumors and Musings

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I predicted that Sashi Brown wouldn't be fired despite his obvious incompetence. I wonder if the Browns go 0-16 will he still retain his job? I predict yes.
I think "Brown Hue" is gone at the end of the season or sooner if they remain winless. If Hatie Smiff gets fired after winning 10 games with da Bears, then Hue is a gonner.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Nothing to see here. Just another white cuck throwing away millions of dollars on behalf of two walnut brain affirmative action employees...
https://imgur.com/a/8chrR
v2iUAfA.jpg
That We Wuz Kangz privilege

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Still waiting for Marvin X to be handed his walking papers...So wouldn't surprise me if those two numbnuts on the Browns keep their jobs.

PHillisFan

Master
Seattle’s defense is the gift that keeps on giving. They have lost avril, sherman and now chancellor for the year. They have gone from being the legion of boom to legion of the doomed. Big Pete must have cried when he heard the news.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dolphins cut Maualuga - they shouldn't have signed him in the first place. Hull gets back in there now as the LB and I am sure their will be a defensive improvement.

Dolphins waived MLB Rey Maualuga.

The Dolphins are cutting ties with Maualuga after an overnight arrest in Miami. He missed the first month of the season due to conditioning issues, but had been a semi-regular starter the last six weeks. Maualuga is going to struggle to resurface as a 30-year-old with off-field baggage. Miami will move forward with Mike Hull as their middle linebacker.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Danny Woodhead is set to play next game. According to the coach and Flacco they have big plans for him. I just hope he remain injury free the rest of the seaason.

Just in time! My all white fantasy team needed him back with McCaffery out this week.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Winston is a franchise QB? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gruden going back to Tampa Bay has been the biggest rumor over the last week or so.

Pewter Report’s Scott Reynolds believes there’s "interest on both sides" between the Bucs and Jon Gruden.

Gruden has been out of the league since getting fired from Tampa in 2008. He’s turned down multiple offers from teams, but hasn’t ruled out a return to coaching. With Dirk Koetter on the hot seat, it’s possible the Bucs reunite with Gruden after the season. Tampa has a franchise quarterback in Jameis Winston and a playoff-caliber roster. There’s behind-the-scenes rumors the Bucs are the job Gruden wants.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I believe this is the beginning of the end for the sexual deviant Winston. He is a case example of the former poster Tom Iron. Jameez the crab leg walker is lousing it up. :borra2:

Heretic

Master
Ridiculous "logic". Broncos/Elway cut/waive leading TE, A.J. Derby, and promote some unknown TE with more "upside" to make a "statement" about the teams poor play.

KUSA—Fed up with the blowout manner his team has been losing games, Broncos general manager John Elway continues to send strong messages to the locker room.

On Saturday morning, the Broncos cut A.J. Derby, their top receiving tight end, and promoted Austin Traylor from the practice squad.

Traylor’s promotion was expected because the Broncos had just one healthy tight end on their 53-man roster, starter Virgil Green, for their game Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Derby and another tight end, Jeff Heuerman, were ruled out Friday with injuries.

Cutting Derby – he was officially waived/injured with a shoulder injury – was a surprise as he leads Broncos’ tight ends with 19 catches, 224 yards and two touchdowns.

The move comes about 14 hours after Elway said of the Broncos’ five-game losing streak – in which the average score has been 33 to 13.6 – that he thought his team “got a little bit soft.’’

Derby is not soft. He is strong enough to have made the rare conversion college quarterback to tight end, tough enough to have been drafted by Bill Belichick’s New England Patriots, and good enough to have become one of Trevor Siemian’s favorite targets through the first seven games.

But Derby is not the most the physical tight end and Traylor is considered more blocker than receiver at the position.

By cutting a prominent player, Elway seems to be sending a message that there will be consequences to the team’s poor play.

Isn't that kind of like the saying, "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? WTF?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Ridiculous "logic". Broncos/Elway cut/waive leading TE, A.J. Derby, and promote some unknown TE with more "upside" to make a "statement" about the teams poor play.

KUSA—Fed up with the blowout manner his team has been losing games, Broncos general manager John Elway continues to send strong messages to the locker room.

On Saturday morning, the Broncos cut A.J. Derby, their top receiving tight end, and promoted Austin Traylor from the practice squad.

Traylor’s promotion was expected because the Broncos had just one healthy tight end on their 53-man roster, starter Virgil Green, for their game Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Derby and another tight end, Jeff Heuerman, were ruled out Friday with injuries.

Cutting Derby – he was officially waived/injured with a shoulder injury – was a surprise as he leads Broncos’ tight ends with 19 catches, 224 yards and two touchdowns.

The move comes about 14 hours after Elway said of the Broncos’ five-game losing streak – in which the average score has been 33 to 13.6 – that he thought his team “got a little bit soft.’’

Derby is not soft. He is strong enough to have made the rare conversion college quarterback to tight end, tough enough to have been drafted by Bill Belichick’s New England Patriots, and good enough to have become one of Trevor Siemian’s favorite targets through the first seven games.

But Derby is not the most the physical tight end and Traylor is considered more blocker than receiver at the position.

By cutting a prominent player, Elway seems to be sending a message that there will be consequences to the team’s poor play.

Isn't that kind of like the saying, "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? WTF?
And of course Horse faced Elway had to do it to a competent white player.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'm enjoying Denver's struggles. They had a good defense a few years ago and relied on an aging HOF QB to carry them. Since Elway has pretty much crapped his pants with this team, including hiring an incompetent AA coach. Classic blame whitey with Derby as scapegoat. It'd be nice to see GB sign Derby!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm enjoying Denver's struggles. They had a good defense a few years ago and relied on an aging HOF QB to carry them. Since Elway has pretty much crapped his pants with this team, including hiring an incompetent AA coach. Classic blame whitey with Derby as scapegoat. It'd be nice to see GB sign Derby!

Didn't they fire Wade Phillips? How smart is that?

Elway, after showing some sense with his anthem comments, reverts back to plantation mode. Derby being punished while less competent black players who are really to blame for Denver's struggles are not punished is classic plantation logic.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clueless Hue letting Kizer start the rest of the year. Kizer has the longest leash I can ever remember for a player who is just bad. It shouldn't matter - my guess Rosen is going to be the Browns qb in 2018.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Clueless Hue letting Kizer start the rest of the year. Kizer has the longest leash I can ever remember for a player who is just bad. It shouldn't matter - my guess Rosen is going to be the Browns qb in 2018.
No way! It's going to be Lamar Jackson. He's a combination of Joe Montana, Steve Young and Tom Brady with the running ability of Michael Vick. He'll be a first-ballot Hall of Famer as soon as his name is called from the podium! ;););)

PHillisFan

Master

I think from a business and marketing standpoint knowing the tribe, (((Rosen))) will end up in either New York Team or Miami. He identifies as part of the tribe even though his mother is a quaker.

I agree that Jackson also ends up at the qb graveyard that is Cleveland.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Baby Huey Jackson is now 1-25 as the head coach of the Browns. In total, as an NFL head coach, Jackson is 9-41.

It's been amazing to see his squad of Black Power Fisters, Anthem Kneelers, Arm-Linkers, Cop Haters (Crowell), and white race-mixers (DeValve) suffer such humiliation...

browns-anthem-cac6048fcfcc7836.jpg

browns.jpg

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Kellerman is taking up the cause because Tyrod got benched, lol what a frigging joke.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Former walking disaster Terry Glenn died today, I forgot the troubled Glenn who had numerous scrapes with the law as a player also had these problems as a retired player, supposedly Glenn had"turned the corner" and become a normal person before he died.

He tried his hand at coaching and was too FUBAR to do that. Rotoworld had some biting criticism of his troubled life where they stated"... no one is going to hire Glenn if he can't stay out of jail." I hope alcohol didn't play a part in his death....