NFL News, Rumors and Musings

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in a longstanding "homeboy" fantasy football league (going on close to 30 years now) and was looking at various rankings as we have our annual draft tomorrow. At RB, the number one back of course is Christian McCaffrey followed by 80 straight Black ones. I know it's just rehashing ground that we've covered countless times, but imagine the reverse -- the best running back in the league is Black, and the next 80 are White. And that the major college programs pretty much refuse to recruit Black running backs and then the NFL makes sure that those few who do manage to play in college don't get to play as pros. The uproar and outrage would be non-stop on a daily basis, especially when roughly half of the leading high school running backs are Black (and of course half are White).

But not a peep is ever uttered or written when Whitey is the victim of blatant, institutionalized racism going back several decades now with no end in sight. Just as the dominance of White tight ends illustrates how ridiculous it is for there to be so few White WRs and the productivity of most White defensive players clearly shows the discrimination taking place on that side of the ball, the absurdity of the situation at running back is the most obvious and glaring example of the Caste System.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm in a longstanding "homeboy" fantasy football league (going on close to 30 years now) and was looking at various rankings as we have our annual draft tomorrow. At RB, the number one back of course is Christian McCaffrey followed by 80 straight Black ones. I know it's just rehashing ground that we've covered countless times, but imagine the reverse -- the best running back in the league is Black, and the next 80 are White. And that the major college programs pretty much refuse to recruit Black running backs and then the NFL makes sure that those few who do manage to play in college don't get to play as pros. The uproar and outrage would be non-stop on a daily basis, especially when roughly half of the leading high school running backs are Black (and of course half are White).

But not a peep is ever uttered or written when Whitey is the victim of blatant, institutionalized racism going back several decades now with no end in sight. Just as the dominance of White tight ends illustrates how ridiculous it is for there to be so few White WRs and the productivity of most White defensive players clearly shows the discrimination taking place on that side of the ball, the absurdity of the situation at running back is the most obvious and glaring example of the Caste System.
And we are seeing the same at the qb position now too. Being a critic of the league , the overrated/entitled affletes while rooting for White athletes and pointing out the obvious discrimination is the only way in which I watch/follow football.

It’s a small miracle that our guys even manage to make it in FBS and NFL football. Rampant negrophilia is the number one driver of the caste system. After approving players of the right color then comes the discrimination against White athletes that don’t look the part.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@Don Wassall - akin to what you described with the running backs in fantasy football - the recruiting classes at QB moving forward are headed that way too. Whites are magically losing the ability to play a position they have dominated since the popularization of the forward pass.

@Don Wassall - akin to what you described with the running backs in fantasy football - the recruiting classes at QB moving forward are headed that way too. Whites are magically losing the ability to play a position they have dominated since the popularization of the forward pass.
Even if we disregard skin color, this whole idea of pocket passers becoming obsolete is absurd. The past five super bowls were won by pocket passers. Mahomes is not the dual-threat QB everyone seems to think he is. He rushes less often per game than Kenny Pickett, and no one is calling Pickett a dual-threat QB.

Mobile QBs have been around a lot longer than people realize. Most QBs in history have had some degree of mobility. The image of the statuesque pocket passer started with Dan Marino and that was because of his knee injuries. Dan Fouts also contributed to this perception. Almost every big name QB in the 70's that I can think of could scramble to some degree; Staubach, Bradshaw, Tarkenton, Jones, Stabler, Anderson, Kilmer, Manning, etc.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
You have to remember that fantasy football uses a completely different metric when awarding points for QB play. A running QB who can score TD's with his legs has a much better chance of putting up the fantasy numbers than one of those boring QB's that simply throws touchdown passes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is one of the very rare articles discussing the racial aspect of the NFL. Might be worth a read guys.

Warhawk_46

Master
This is one of the very rare articles discussing the racial aspect of the NFL. Might be worth a read guys.

That is probably one the best mainstream media articles about the caste system ever written.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That is probably one the best mainstream media articles about the caste system ever written.
The Washington Examiner is best classified as an alternative conservative site, not as part of the "mainstream" media. But yes, a decent 20 month old article. And it shows that if you approach this issue in certain ways that are not deemed too "racist" you can indeed be published on sites that reach a fair amount of conservative normies. Most normies have to be brought along slowly, spoon fed if you will. And many can't be reached under any circumstances, but that's still the group we should be trying to educate, getting light bulbs to light up here and there.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Washington Examiner is best classified as an alternative conservative site, not as part of the "mainstream" media. But yes, a decent 20 month old article. And it shows that if you approach this issue in certain ways that are not deemed too "racist" you can indeed be published on sites that reach a fair amount of conservative normies. Most normies have to be brought along slowly, spoon fed if you will. And many can't be reached under any circumstances, but that's still the group we should be trying to educate, getting light bulbs to light up here and there.

If you guys notice though in the headline/title for the article they had the words white in small letters and Asian & Latino in capital
letters. Why would they do that? Even in a good article they have to put whites at a lower level with the way they think and control
people. I've said for decades why is the media and fans allowed. to call grown white MEN by the name of white boys? You would
never see them say, "look at that black boy or that black boy is fast. It's just another way to belittle white men by calling them white boys.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, and now almost all corporate media outlets as well as AP and Reuters began to capitalize "black" whereas before "black" and "white" both weren't. So now most "mainstream" articles capitalize Asian, Latino, Hispanic and Black but still don't capitalize white. So it's routine to see sentences referring to "Blacks" and "whites." The symbolism couldn't be more blatant. We're the only group not capitalized. Yet the prevailing narrative from those same sources is that this is still somehow a "White supremacist" country. As is almost always the case the truth is inverted in service to lies big and small.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Yeah, and now almost all corporate media outlets as well as AP and Reuters began to capitalize "black" whereas before "black" and "white" both weren't. So now most "mainstream" articles capitalize Asian, Latino, Hispanic and Black but still don't capitalize white. So it's routine to see sentences referring to "Blacks" and "whites." The symbolism couldn't be more blatant. We're the only group not capitalized. Yet the prevailing narrative from those same sources is that this is still somehow a "White supremacist" country. As is almost always the case the truth is inverted in service to lies big and small.
this is why i ALWAYS capitalize “White” when referring to our folk. i also refuse to capitalize “black” for the same reason.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I do the same.

In addition to that quit letting others call White Men by the term white boys. It's all part of keeping Whites held down & in our place.

If they have to say it I would prefer white guys because at least a guy can be a man. Boys are little up to teenagers. Not grown men.

Warhawk_46

Master
If you guys notice though in the headline/title for the article they had the words white in small letters and Asian & Latino in capital
letters. Why would they do that? Even in a good article they have to put whites at a lower level with the way they think and control
people. I've said for decades why is the media and fans allowed. to call grown white MEN by the name of white boys? You would
never see them say, "look at that black boy or that black boy is fast. It's just another way to belittle white men by calling them white boys.
Most publications adhere to the AP Stylebook. I believe I read recently that White would start being capitalized as well. We shall see if that happens.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A glaring error in that Washington Examiner article is where it claims the NFL is just 57.5% black. My guess is that the last year it was only 57.5% black was around 1975. I recently read the last part of Sports Illustrated's rather famous (or infamous) four-part series "The Black Athlete" from 1968, the year the Permanent Cultural Communist Revolution kicked into high gear including when it comes to the Caste System in sports, and it mentioned that the NFL at the time was 50% Black and 50% White. The author referred to the league as "perfectly integrated," showing how dumb he was, and the Black percentage of course slowly increased from there. If memory serves the league was 62% Black by 1982, and now it's creeping closer to 80%, even higher when kickers and long snappers are left out of the equation.

That series by SI was quite important in its own right in jump-starting the Caste System. The "Boomers" of the time and the older generations had precious few sources of information. There were the three TV networks plus PBS; AP and UPI; The Washington Post and New York Times; and Time, Newsweek and their little brother U.S. News & World Report. Also Life and Look and other fluff like Reader's Digest and TV Guide. All of them similar and reliable purveyors of establishment viewpoints. When it came to sports coverage, SI dominated. There was a competitor called Sport magazine which wasn't very good or influential. The Sporting News was around but it consisted almost exclusively of very detailed, in-depth coverage of baseball, down to printing the box scores of every game and lots of other stats even including the minor leagues, with all other sports an afterthought. So when SI fully hopped on the lefty bandwagon in the critical year of 1968 it certainly played an outsized role in enabling and subsequently sustaining the Caste System.

jacque

Guru
Micah Parsons, who has been labeled a coon by many, takes to Twitter to defend Daniel Jones on Twitter

He also defend CSU safety Henry Blackburn, Zach Wilson recently, and he’s done the same for other white athletes in the past. He’s also a known republican who has criticized biden (recently he was upset Brittany Griner was saved from Russian prison)

Is he one of us? Lmfao

Warhawk_46

Master
Micah Parsons, who has been labeled a coon by many, takes to Twitter to defend Daniel Jones on Twitter

He also defend CSU safety Henry Blackburn, Zach Wilson recently, and he’s done the same for other white athletes in the past. He’s also a known republican who has criticized biden (recently he was upset Brittany Griner was saved from Russian prison)

Is he one of us? Lmfao
He is a call it like he sees it guy. The fact he is one of the best players in the league and is so vocal defending some white players and viewpoints is a good thing. I’ll gladly take it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I propose a trade in the race draft. White people trade Kelce for Parsons. Lol just a joke fellas

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I propose a trade in the race draft. White people trade Kelce for Parsons. Lol just a joke fellas

LOL. I have to give Parsons credit, I will now watch him objectively. Kelce is a clown plain and simple - I know we aren't supposed to criticize White athletes but he deserves it based on peddling that poison alone.

Warhawk_46

Master
LOL. I have to give Parsons credit, I will now watch him objectively. Kelce is a clown plain and simple - I know we aren't supposed to criticize White athletes but he deserves it based on peddling that poison alone.
Absolutely, we can celebrate his football dominance while also calling him the social/political clown he is.

In the same way I don’t really care how good Micah Parsons is on the field, but appreciate how he seems to carry himself off it in terms of defending maligned white athletes and clowning on liberals.

El Gringo

Mentor

Is he one of us? Lmfao

I don’t understand how professional lineman can be so incompetent!! it almost brings conspiratorial thoughts into my mind. Someone in the comments hilariously pointed out that the center was actually blocking the right guard! Props to Parson’s for having Jones and Zach Wilson’s back.

A glaring error in that Washington Examiner article is where it claims the NFL is just 57.5% black. My guess is that the last year it was only 57.5% black was around 1975. I recently read the last part of Sports Illustrated's rather famous (or infamous) four-part series "The Black Athlete" from 1968, the year the Permanent Cultural Communist Revolution kicked into high gear including when it comes to the Caste System in sports, and it mentioned that the NFL at the time was 50% Black and 50% White. The author referred to the league as "perfectly integrated," showing how dumb he was, and the Black percentage of course slowly increased from there. If memory serves the league was 62% Black by 1982, and now it's creeping closer to 80%, even higher when kickers and long snappers are left out of the equation.

That series by SI was quite important in its own right in jump-starting the Caste System. The "Boomers" of the time and the older generations had precious few sources of information. There were the three TV networks plus PBS; AP and UPI; The Washington Post and New York Times; and Time, Newsweek and their little brother U.S. News & World Report. Also Life and Look and other fluff like Reader's Digest and TV Guide. All of them similar and reliable purveyors of establishment viewpoints. When it came to sports coverage, SI dominated. There was a competitor called Sport magazine which wasn't very good or influential. The Sporting News was around but it consisted almost exclusively of very detailed, in-depth coverage of baseball, down to printing the box scores of every game and lots of other stats even including the minor leagues, with all other sports an afterthought. So when SI fully hopped on the lefty bandwagon in the critical year of 1968 it certainly played an outsized role in enabling and subsequently sustaining the Caste System.

I referenced that 1968 SI series on this Forum some 15 years ago. A good many of the things it claimed only black athletes suffered from also happened to White athletes. For example, coaches taking a dislike to a player for no good reason, being buried on a depth chart even if a good player, etc.

As someone who followed pro and college football closely in 1968, the NFL was majority White that year. The first team to be majority black was the 1969 KC Chiefs.