• Arm length: 32 1/2"
  • Hand size: 10 1/4"
  • 40 yard dash: 4.86
  • 10 yard split: 1.71
  • Vertical: 29.00"

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
This might be the laziest and most racist pre-draft assessment I’ve ever seen.

Riley will have a 40” vertical, run around 4.3-4.4-forty and has had the fastest 3-cone the Iowa coach has seen in his decades of coaching (3.85) but yet SI says Riley is limited athletically and should move to safety… you cannot make this **** up!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lukas Van Ness ran a 4.64 40. He was the only paleface in his group.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This might be the laziest and most racist pre-draft assessment I’ve ever seen.

Riley will have a 40” vertical, run around 4.3-4.4-forty and has had the fastest 3-cone the Iowa coach has seen in his decades of coaching (3.85) but yet SI says Riley is limited athletically and should move to safety… you cannot make this **** up!

One-Liner:​

Really smart cornerback, who lacks the traits to be a starter in the NFL.

Only trait he lacks is that of melanin.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bryan Bressee
  • 6-foot-5
  • 305 lbs.
  • Arm length: 32 1/2"
  • Hand size: 10 1/4"
  • 40 yard dash: 4.86
  • 10 yard split: 1.71
  • Vertical: 29.00"

Lukas Van Ness ran a 4.64 40. He was the only paleface in his group.

Of course the minimal sample size of our guys show they are great athletes and their should be more representation of White athletes. However the NFL, "experts", self appointed amatuer draftniks and the average fan only see them as outliers due to decades of racially conditioning in sports.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The nfl draft is a microcosm of working life in America in many ways. Talented workers are overlooked for political reasons because it doesn’t hurt the firm that much to choose diversity

I’ve been reading the blog for a few years now and I marvel at the fact that there are any white players at all in the league.

Troy Apke???? Had a 10.0 RAS and was a decent guy, not a locker room issue. And yet…he isn’t athletic enough somehow?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The nfl draft is a microcosm of working life in America in many ways. Talented workers are overlooked for political reasons because it doesn’t hurt the firm that much to choose diversity

I’ve been reading the blog for a few years now and I marvel at the fact that there are any white players at all in the league.

Troy Apke???? Had a 10.0 RAS and was a decent guy, not a locker room issue. And yet…he isn’t athletic enough somehow?
Troy Apke was faster and even more athletic than Jason Sehorn i.m.o. At worst he was equal in every catergory but Washington
just couldn't look past his lack of a tan. so sad as athletically and football iq were off the charts. Should have been a no brainer
and penciled in as a starter for the next decade. Oh to be a white football player in the nfl. They get little or no respect no matter
what they do athletically. If anything, the more athletic the more they want to hide the guy or get rid of him.

Warhawk_46

Master
Troy Apke was faster and even more athletic than Jason Sehorn i.m.o. At worst he was equal in every catergory but Washington
just couldn't look past his lack of a tan. so sad as athletically and football iq were off the charts. Should have been a no brainer
and penciled in as a starter for the next decade. Oh to be a white football player in the nfl. They get little or no respect no matter
what they do athletically. If anything, the more athletic the more they want to hide the guy or get rid of him.
This is absolutely correct… it nearly all cases, the more athletic, specifically at the forbidden positions, the league ensure they go away or rot on the bench.

Apke, Nall, Borghi, Isabella, Matt Jones, Taysom Hill, Dylan Catrell, Nate Cotrell, Margus Hunt, etc.

booth

Mentor
Jack Campbell did himself a lot of good yesterday at the combine.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good showing for Campbell! Our token Whitey defenders have showed well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jack Campbell did himself a lot of good yesterday at the combine.

Good showing. He was a beast at Iowa. Pretty amazing how these few Iowa players invited will all show they are great athletes but the narrative about Iowa and especially its defense will never change. Let’s not forget how Leo Chenal lasted until the end of the 3rd round despite a great showing last year at the same size as Campbell. The NFL and draft cucks always have their reasons to ignore elite White athletes.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good point Leo on Leo Chenal. I would say normally this should lock Campbell as a fringe first rounder/early 2nd. But wouldn’t be surprised if he last until 3 or 4!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Campbell will likely get the same treatment as another Iowa LB with great production, Josey Jewell, with his lack of elite speed as compared to some of the "bodies beautiful" magical linebackers being the excuse to push him down even though he's plenty fast enough. And then, in the third round or so a team will draft a topnotch starter for a decade, depending on how long Campbell's racial apprenticeship lasts.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Campbell will likely get the same treatment as another Iowa LB with great production, Josey Jewell, with his lack of elite speed as compared to some of the "bodies beautiful" magical linebackers being the excuse to push him down even though he's plenty fast enough. And then, in the third round or so a team will draft a topnotch starter for a decade, depending on how long Campbell's racial apprenticeship lasts.
The combine is so tiresome. It’s the exact same overreactions every year. It seems the amateur draft enthusiasts cannot connect the dots and just carry over there same reactions year after year. No critical thought at all - elevate blackie while denigrating Whitey. I’d say it’s gotten worse over the past few years as the average person that follows the draft has been racially conditioned with no critical thinking skills available to question the narrative.

I read on another forum that Will Levis was being propped up because he was nothing more than a big White guy who “looked the part” and it was not at all due to his ability. The fans are really next level cucks now - questioning nothing about the black qb push and doing their best to ensure they are all supermen at the position. I’ve noticed many more blacks either as draft “experts” or the regular black morons on Twitter are trying their best to pump up black qbs now too. Again as probably the only person in the world who has railed against this I speak from experience and warned that one day Whites would magically lose the ability to play QB just like pretty much every other position.

How whites can be at all emotionally invested in another race of people or have some sort of blind arbitrary association to “their” team is beyond pathetic. The lack of opportunities for White athletes is right out there in the wide open and no one wants to address it. They do however want to see how fast negroes run in shorts. Bizarre clown world stuff.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't recall ever seeing so few White d-linemen and especially linebackers at the Combine. Linebacker is a position similar to tight end, where Whites, whether drafted or not are usually really good right away, but as happens with the "outliers" like the Watt brothers, Maxx Crosby, and a host of White linebackers, nothing ever changes for the better. It's disgusting, but what can one website (which has been methodically marginalized by the big search engines for the past five or so years) do? A lot more activity on social media and commenting in general would help but few are motivated enough to do that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't recall ever seeing so few White d-linemen and especially linebackers at the Combine. Linebacker is a position similar to tight end, where Whites, whether drafted or not are usually really good right away, but as happens with the "outliers" like the Watt brothers, Maxx Crosby, and a host of White linebackers, nothing ever changes for the better. It's disgusting, but what can one website (which has been methodically marginalized by the big search engines for the past five or so years) do? A lot more activity on social media and commenting in general would help but few are motivated enough to do that.
Agreed. Like I said it’s all out in the open for everyone to see. No one wants to question the narrative though when it comes to sports. Social media is filled to the brim with white losers acting like they know what they are talking about when they play pretend nfl scout. With everything else going on in the world and how blacks at a societal level interact with Whites (usually in a militant, murderous, or criminal manner) that White people will not push back at all and feel some kind of emotional bond with a non-descript black athlete that doesn’t give two shits about them or their race in many occasions is pure lunacy.

I will say that greater society is at least catching on some. That dilbert guy did a decent job opening up the conversation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Agreed. Like I said it’s all out in the open for everyone to see. No one wants to question the narrative though when it comes to sports. Social media is filled to the brim with white losers acting like they know what they are talking about when they play pretend nfl scout. With everything else going on in the world and how blacks at a societal level interact with Whites (usually in a militant, murderous, or criminal manner) that White people will not push back at all and feel some kind of emotional bond with a non-descript black athlete that doesn’t give two shits about them or their race in many occasions is pure lunacy.

I will say that greater society is at least catching on some. That dilbert guy did a decent job opening up the conversation.

Yes and then the Dilbert Creator talked briefly about the holocaust questioning the numbers and then the ADL came after him.

He is about to get the Kanye Treatment if he doesn't fall in line.

Back to the draft. The key to sports and everything in life is to wake up more of the white snowflakes normies. We need to get more
numbers on our side to counteract the endless negative anti white propaganda. That being said trying to wake up a dwf stuck in the
matrix is about as hard as separating bees from honey. We have to make people realise that guys like the Watt Brothers and McCaffrey
are not rare. They are only rare because very few of our guys get to play in high school, college or the nfl. The higher you go the less whites
and it's all due to the caste system of anti white discrimination.

El Gringo

Mentor
Anyone heard anything on Luepke? I haven’t been able to find anything online.

booth

Mentor
Anyone heard anything on Luepke? I haven’t been able to find anything online.
The running backs have not started the combine yet. It was DBs and special teams today. Running backs go Sunday.
Riley Moss ran a 4.45 40, 39 inch vertical, 1.48 10 yd split, and 10'7" broad jump. Michael Turk, a punter ran a 4.8 40.

;

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The running backs have not started the combine yet. It was DBs and special teams today. Running backs go Sunday.
Riley Moss ran a 4.45 40, 39 inch vertical, 1.48 10 yd split, and 10'7" broad jump. Michael Turk, a punter ran a 4.8 40.

;

Great showing by Moss!

Someone was talking about some people wanting to get rid of the combine and turning it into pro days for all schools and regions. Hopefully they do that. I would also hope for them to start using electronic timing instead of hand timing in drills. They probably never will.

;
Compare these to recent top CBs to enter the league:

Patrick Surtian II: 4.46 / 39 / 1.57 / 10'11"
Sauce Gardner: 4.41 / DNP / 1.51 / DNP
Jalen Ramsey: 4.41 / 41.5 / 1.51 / 11'3"
Jaire Alexander: 4.38 / 35 / 1.52 / 10'7"

Riley Moss notably has an elite 10 yard split, but his 40 time is a touch behind the curve. Given the fact that he is white, unfortunately I fear it will be held against him. There is a fixation on the 40 time, even though anything lower than a 4.4 doesn't tend to translate to a better player (Richard Sherman ran a 4.56 FWIW). Optimistically, I don't think his draft stock changes much based on his combine though. As long as he gets a shot to see the field, and I think he will, he should be able to sink or swim on his own merits.

El Gringo

Mentor

Awesome!!! Thanks Booth

;

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice times for Moss. He stuck out like a sore thumb during drills.