NFL 2014 Week 12

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I actually heard 2 prominent sports talk show hosts in Philly say they would give up a two consecutive year first round picks for CAM NEWTON!!!! I almost had to pull over to barf. The same guy said he gave up on Foles after he threw 2 bad interceptions in the Giants games that they WON decisively! And he wants a guy who throws even worse interceptions to lose games. It is so illogical. Foles makes Kelly look like a genius last year...goes 14-2.... now Foles gets hurt and they look like crap and everyone in Philly has given up on him. The guy always keeps the Eagles in every game. Even when his stats don't look good, he scores when points are needed. He gets those big drives going when they have to score points. And these idiots would rather have Cam Newton who

So far this year Newton has a QB rating of 80.3 while Nick has a QB rating of 81.4 Newton has a 2-7-1 record as a starter and Foles is 6-2. Foles has been better this year. Yet no one criticizes Newton.

This preference for Newton is an example of the black supremacism so prevalent today. Many regard blacks as superior to whites no matter what. It's an example of the "whites bad blacks good" world view so many have.

dwid

Hall of Famer
This really bugs me. Imagine if the Eagles gave up on McCoy- who is doing HORRIBLE this year behind a much better O-line than Gerhart has. Now he is starting to pick up steam a bit. It's what bad teams do though. They don't look at the season long-term. If you have a talented player who is struggling, you don't just yank him- even if the replacement appears to be playing better. In Philly, Polk was playing much better than McCoy, and certainly Sproles was too, but Chip didn't ever waiver from our guy as tempting as it probably was. A shame what is happening to Toby. He is the better player who is being outplayed for a short time, but the law of averages will come to play soon and this stupid coach will have ruined a good player.
whats sickening is that if you take a look at his reps, he really got one game to prove himself. The first game where the oline was still gelling together, and Bortles wasn't even starting. He got 18 carries. The only other game where he got double digits was a few weeks later with 10, and Denard had 9 that game. He still did well with receptions, proving that it was the blocking holding him back.

Denard's ypc has gone down the past 2 games with 2 lost fumbles, yet they won't give up on him. He makes like one big run a game and gets stuffed most other plays, the main difference in this game is that he didn't have that one big run. The thing is, he didn't even show that big run ability when they decided to go away from Gerhart, Denard struggled just as Gerhart did.

L

Lew

I actually heard 2 prominent sports talk show hosts in Philly say they would give up a two consecutive year first round picks for CAM NEWTON!!!! I almost had to pull over to barf. The same guy said he gave up on Foles after he threw 2 bad interceptions in the Giants games that they WON decisively! And he wants a guy who throws even worse interceptions to lose games. It is so illogical. Foles makes Kelly look like a genius last year...goes 14-2.... now Foles gets hurt and they look like crap and everyone in Philly has given up on him. The guy always keeps the Eagles in every game. Even when his stats don't look good, he scores when points are needed. He gets those big drives going when they have to score points. And these idiots would rather have Cam Newton who
Who said that ?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some bad news as Ryan Mallet is out for the season after suffering a torn pectoral. I hope that O'brien starts Savage the rest of the way.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It was important that Dallas won last night as they stay a game up on quotabacked Seattle and San Fran, who are still both on the outside looking in for a playoff spot. The evil division rivals play each other twice in the next 3 weeks, so hopefully they will knock each other out. Detroit holds the 6th playoff spot and they are only marginally better (and even that's debatable) with a black head coach, all black defense and zero White skill players on offense. Conceivably Chicago could make a run at 5-6 with 2 meetings with Detroit but it seems unlikely.

It bares repeating that Connor Barwin has been an unstoppable beast this year. Another stellar game brings his season totals up to 12.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 39 tackles and 5 passes defensed. He received alot of criticism after signing a good FA deal last year but under-performing. He's projecting around 19 sacks, and with another 2 or 3 sack game next week, he could challenge the 22.5 record or at least finish in the top 5. He should receive some votes for DPotY as well.

RG3-14* (his record as starter the last 2 seasons) continuous to perform at a pathetic level. 106 yards and zero touchdowns in an entire game! It was hilarious to see The Turd's final drive snuffed out as soon as it began by a bone-crunching sack by Justin Smith which induced a fumble. Even if the weakling was to hold onto the ball, there was to be no "game winning drive" as his ineptitude would have never permitted a football field length touchdown drive. This negro's "magic" is totally gone, if it ever existed in the first place. It's time for Baby Brother Gruden to grow a pair and bench him. He likely won't and will go down with the ship. A spineless fool.

Next week's Patroits vs Packers game could be a Super Bowl preview. Both teams look unstoppable right now!

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm honestly surprised Gruden has publicly criticized Rgknee. Griffin bought into the media hype, the media coddled and praised him, Snyder the sissy Jew fanboy owner is totally in support of him. Griffin like all the other black quarterbacks have been figured out, they can't play the position like white men - standing tall and confident in the pocket. I still think Cousins was on way to short of a leash but McCoy has been screwed over just as bad if not worse over his career.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's hilarious to see DWF and Washington Redskin fanboy apologists make their excuses for RGIII.

Their first line of defense is, he's injured and "once he gets healthy, he'll be unstoppable."

—but then a supposedly healthy RGIII actually plays, and still sucks.

So, the DWFs go to their second line of defense, which is to blame his teammates for his pathetic showings.

—but then the same teammates perform well when being led by another quarterback (or really, would perform better than being led by RGIII even if they were being led by a cardboard cutout of Han Solo from some nerd convention).

The third line of defense usually consists of grudging "what if" scenarios, usually that, "if RGIII never got injured, then..." "If RGIII had a better team around him, like Tom Brady, then..." "If the world wasn't so racist against RGIII, then..." "If RGIII didn't look like a retarded, first-draft version of a Chinese knockoff of The Predator, then..."

RGIII is a bust, plain and simple.

He's shown that he sucks when injured, which is forgivable because most people would suck if they were trying to play hurt.

But then—healthy—he's shown that he's about as good as a 130 pound JV quarterback at some buttf*ck nowhere religious high school where the kids don't even want a football team because they prefer tetherball, the pastors won't allow tackling, and if you're too aggressive in ripping the flag off your opponent, you have to spend an extra hour in chapel.

RGIII SUCKS.

The media, Washington fans, and many DWFs know it, but they just can't bring themselves to accept it.

It just shows their stubbornness and stupidity.

I like Peyton Hillis, and yeah I think he got screwed over (and continues to get screwed over) for his race, but I will concede that he is somewhat fumble-prone.

I think that he is young enough to improve that flaw with more experience and more opportunities to run the ball, but of course he won't get the chance.

RGIII, however, has been given chance after chance to improve and get better, and all he's managed to do is redefine the boundaries of what constitutes the limits of "complete suckage."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's hilarious to see DWF and Washington Redskin fanboy apologists make their excuses for RGIII.

Their first line of defense is, he's injured and "once he gets healthy, he'll be unstoppable."

—but then a supposedly healthy RGIII actually plays, and still sucks.

So, the DWFs go to their second line of defense, which is to blame his teammates for his pathetic showings.

—but then the same teammates perform well when being led by another quarterback (or really, would perform better than being led by RGIII even if they were being led by a cardboard cutout of Han Solo from some nerd convention).

The third line of defense usually consists of grudging "what if" scenarios, usually that, "if RGIII never got injured, then..." "If RGIII had a better team around him, like Tom Brady, then..." "If the world wasn't so racist against RGIII, then..." "If RGIII didn't look like a retarded, first-draft version of a Chinese knockoff of The Predator, then..."

RGIII is a bust, plain and simple.

He's shown that he sucks when injured, which is forgivable because most people would suck if they were trying to play hurt.

But then—healthy—he's shown that he's about as good as a 130 pound JV quarterback at some buttf*ck nowhere religious high school where the kids don't even want a football team because they prefer tetherball, the pastors won't allow tackling, and if you're too aggressive in ripping the flag off your opponent, you have to spend an extra hour in chapel.

RGIII SUCKS.

The media, Washington fans, and many DWFs know it, but they just can't bring themselves to accept it.

It just shows their stubbornness and stupidity.

I like Peyton Hillis, and yeah I think he got screwed over (and continues to get screwed over) for his race, but I will concede that he is somewhat fumble-prone.

I think that he is young enough to improve that flaw with more experience and more opportunities to run the ball, but of course he won't get the chance.

RGIII, however, has been given chance after chance to improve and get better, and all he's managed to do is redefine the boundaries of what constitutes the limits of "complete suckage."

Another great post. I really enjoy reading your posts. Please keep up the great work. RGIII stinks plain and simple!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
New England’s drubbing of the “Detroit Darkies” was a nice win, but the very unfortunate involvement/success of the sucker-punching, mudshark-impregnating malcontent-supreme, LaGarrett Blount, was maddening. The Fat Guy was running through gaping holes and scored twice only days after being cut by the Steelers for bad behavior. The recent accomplishments of the undrafted, unwanted Jonas Grey was short-lived in favor of this obese re-tread. Julian Edelman had a nice game receiving (11 catches, 89 yards), but dropped a short TD, had an electrifying punt return TD called back for a ticky-tack block in the back call, and had a 40+ yard reception called back on another rarely-called penalty (I believe it was “illegal hands to the face” on Vollmer). Edelman will need to average 61 yards through the remaining 5 contests to achieve his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] 1,000-yard season…

edelman.gif

CAPTION: Unreal Punt Return Called Back

Danny Amendola had an 81-yard kick return, which was a nice confidence-booster for the little-utilized receiver…

davis_nedet2B_spts.jpg

CAPTION: Amendola Angers Awestruck Africans

It wasn’t a great day for Gronkowski (5 catches, 78 yards), but league’s most dominant offensive force had some uncharacteristic drops and was given plenty of attention by the Lions. The big fella will need to average a meager 37 yards through 5 games to nab his 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] 1,000-yard season. If Gronk and Edelman both get over the mark, it’ll be the first time since 2011 (Welker and Gronk) that an NFL team had two white pass-catchers log a 1,000-yard season in the same offense.

The Cowboys game finally showcased the talents of the criminally-underused Cole Beasley. The speedy blonde caught 2 balls for 66 yards and this great TD…

RomoToBeasley.gif

CAPTION: Beasley Burns Uncle Tom's Plantation

Witten also caught a short TD.

The NFL’s whitest team, the Eagles, were once again a bore to watch offensively. Cooper caught 3 for 49, Celek 5 for 38, Ertz 4 for 30, and Casey a 14-yard TD. As Freethinker mentioned, Connor Barwin notched 2 more sacks, giving him 12.5…

10421118_775384452499330_9097263460621693470_n.jpg

In a close win over the Vikings, Jordy Nelson went over 1,000 yards for the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] time in his career. His longest catch was 14 yards, not exactly what we’re accustomed to from our best overall athlete. Harrison Smith had another nice game (10 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 PD), as did Chad Greenway (9 tackles).

Toby Gerhart had 50 yards on 7 touches, while Denard Robinson fared much worse. You see, this great 1-10 club can’t possibly risk giving Toby more touches, as they’re in contention for the playoffs and every game matters!

spt_34Jags_GM092114.jpg

It was an unfortunate loss for Houston against the “Brown Bengals,” with Garrett Graham finally having a nice receiving game and JJ Watt logging another 7 tackles, 1 TFL, and 1 PD.

Great to see Lovie’s “Butt Buccaneers” fall to 2-9 against the Bears. I loathe both clubs, but at least Chris Conte had 4 tackles and an INT (his 3[SUP]rd[/SUP])…

contepick.jpg

Very unfortunate to see Denver slip past the Dolphins (not that I like Miami), but at least Welker had a short TD catch. Denver has ruined what’s left of Welker’s once-stellar career. This former superstar is rarely targeted, set up for multiple concussions, and seems to only run 5-yard routes. Just another reason to detest Denver...

459474944-wide-receiver-wes-welker-of-the-denver-gettyimages.jpg

CAPTION: Enjoy Him Now, Before Manning Kills His Career Via Concussions

In other news, Robert Griffin III is a bust. At the ripe old age of 24, Griffin no longer possess even a slight portion of the “world class speed” that made him a track star at Baylor. He’s not elusive in the pocket whatsoever, either, and was sacked 5 times against the 49ers. He certainly can’t throw, either, despite having some undeniably-talented receivers (Jackson and Garcon). After so many failures since his great rookie campaign, his confidence appears to be devastated beyond repair. After this season, he could go the way of fellow Quotablack bust, EJ Manual, who'll likely get released this off-season. This corporate-sponsored string-bean simply can’t play. The immobile, slow-processing Auburn bust, Jason Campbell, was given six comical seasons to prove that he wasn't very good in Washington...but he seemed like a good guy and a far better leader than RGIII. When will this arrogant, immature, injury-prone, white prostitute-marrying clown with tarantula legs for hair be “shut down for year,” as he was last year?

459474420-justin-smith-of-the-san-francisco-49ers-gettyimages.jpg

CAPTION: Justin Smith Pummels Twerp

RGIIIsubtemberad.png

CAPTION: Happier Times Now A Distant Memory for the Gremlin

All in all, not a bad week. I’m hoping for a big game for Bills WR, Chris Hogan, tonight against the Jets.

Last edited:

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Another great post. I really enjoy reading your posts. Please keep up the great work. RGIII stinks plain and simple!

Thanks WL! Your posts are always awesome, too, particularly in the track and field section and your updates about LeMaitre.

And it is true—RGIII has about as much right to be on the football field as an NFL quarterback as Arnold Schwarzenegger has to be in a "who has the most upper-crust sounding English accent" pageant.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Bills blow out Jets 38-3. Jets all black defense gets rolled.

Kyle Orton has an excellent game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rex Ryan announces that he will be the coach for the remainder of the season. He thinks.

He deserves to go as does idzik. They put together a coal black talentless roster. I am sure Decker will get most of the blame. Vick and smiff will be given loose leashes and they will draft 6 or 7 more blacks next year, maybe even another black quarterback.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
He deserves to go as does idzik. They put together a coal black talentless roster. I am sure Decker will get most of the blame. Vick and smiff will be given loose leashes and they will draft 6 or 7 more blacks next year, maybe even another black quarterback.
Hey! Why so harsh? DWFs on Jets fansites are talking about how Geno Smiff was 8 out of 10 for 89 yards in relief of injured Mike Vick! They are clamoring for him to start for the rest of the year so that he can realize his "upside". Nevermind that he did nothing but dump-offs in garbage time against backed-off coverages. I just hope that Rex hears the fans and does as they ask. I love watching Geno stink so badly that Joe Webb looks like a Hall of Famer by comparison.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
"Detroit Darkies"? That's a little harsh. I'd wager the Lions are in the top 5 this year for carries by a white running back.
And if TE Fauria hadn't hurt himself jerking off or whatever lame excuse he gave for hurting himself at home. I bet he would've been in the mix as a starter what with the Lions crappy TE's.

And unlike Oakland they have a white punter so they got that going for them.

The Lions have had a lot of drops lately and I have heard some fans say that they should've kept Durham. You know the drops are bad when they fondly remember the white guy they hated.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Detroit Darkies"? That's a little harsh. I'd wager the Lions are in the top 5 this year for carries by a white running back.

And if TE Fauria hadn't hurt himself jerking off or whatever lame excuse he gave for hurting himself at home. I bet he would've been in the mix as a starter what with the Lions crappy TE's.

And unlike Oakland they have a white punter so they got that going for them.

The Lions have had a lot of drops lately and I have heard some fans say that they should've kept Durham. You know the drops are bad when they fondly remember the white guy they hated.

Sadly, you’re probably right, I’d almost forgotten about Jed Collins’ 6 carries for 13 yards.

As for Joseph Fauria, I’m still wondering whether or not he’s white. I believe that Fauria is a Spanish surname, which makes sense since he grew up in Encino, CA. Like with his uncle, Christian, this guy could have some Mestizo mix. He looks white to me, but then I remember his collection of flat brimmed hats and his unflattering, immature, Negro-flavored “TD celebrations”…

Joe-Fauria-at-home-jpg.jpg

38C9502BF81010058557065986048_188add13eb0.4.3.17164175268203960762.mp4_AMwhiWhlvXFtXhuX3_nwA4yD2dXVjE7DbdEPODERSZserLxaIrn5_Uo3.TOOmvs4.jpg

fauriadance.gif

FauriaNSyncByeDanceTD.gif

fauriad.gif

fauriaugh.gif

joseph-fauria-is-celebrating-touchdowns-again-in-his-own-special-way.gif

FauriaTDDance3.gif

I know, I know, I’m the “wigger police” and I shouldn’t be so picky. We’re here to support white athletes, no matter how foolishly they conduct themselves in public, no matter how many blacks they willfully associate with, no matter how Marxist their political views, no matter how anti-white their comments, etc.

Last edited:
L

Lew

Sadly, you’re probably right, I’d almost forgotten about Jed Collins’ 6 carries for 13 yards.

As for Joseph Fauria, I’m still wondering whether or not he’s white. I believe that Fauria is a Spanish surname, which makes sense since he grew up in Encino, CA. Like with his uncle, Christian, this guy could have some Mestizo mix. He looks white to me, but then I remember his collection of flat brimmed hats and his unflattering, immature, Negro-flavored “TD celebrationsâ€â€¦

I know, I know, I’m the “wigger police†and I shouldn’t be so picky. We’re here to support white athletes, no matter how foolishly they conduct themselves in public, no matter how many blacks they willfully associate with, no matter how Marxist their political views, no matter how anti-white their comments, etc.

After seeing those gifs I don't care if he's White, he's a ****** and I couldn't care less about him succeeding.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Looks like Gruden has WTF up. He has benched RGScreen. McCoy will start against IND. I hope McCoy delivers a win.

Westside

Hall of Famer

As for Joseph Fauria, I’m still wondering whether or not he’s white. I believe that Fauria is a Spanish surname, which makes sense since he grew up in Encino, CA. Like with his uncle, Christian, this guy could have some Mestizo mix. He looks white to me, but then I remember his collection of flat brimmed hats and his unflattering, immature, Negro-flavored “TD celebrationsâ€â€¦

Joe-Fauria-at-home-jpg.jpg

38C9502BF81010058557065986048_188add13eb0.4.3.17164175268203960762.mp4_AMwhiWhlvXFtXhuX3_nwA4yD2dXVjE7DbdEPODERSZserLxaIrn5_Uo3.TOOmvs4.jpg

fauriadance.gif

FauriaNSyncByeDanceTD.gif

fauriad.gif

fauriaugh.gif

joseph-fauria-is-celebrating-touchdowns-again-in-his-own-special-way.gif

FauriaTDDance3.gif

I know, I know, I’m the “wigger police†and I shouldn’t be so picky. We’re here to support white athletes, no matter how foolishly they conduct themselves in public, no matter how many blacks they willfully associate with, no matter how Marxist their political views, no matter how anti-white their comments, etc.
That 1st number of Fauria is kinda funny. I think he is a clown but the potential to be a very good TE which has demonstrated over the years.

davidholly

Mentor
RGScreen got benched. He only had 106 yards passing last week and played a full game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Simply devastating. In a just world, "Jaws" would have to give a point by point refutation of this. Watching him try to explain away RG's errors would be entertaining.

Everything we here call out about how black quarterbacks can't play at the nfl is mentioned in that article. From standing tall in the pocket, taking hits, going
through progressions, looking to run with the ball, total breakdown in throwing mechanics and just how skittish they get.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Thank you for the link, LeonardFan! It's an interesting read and I agree with it.

Griffin III is just not a good NFL player. He is just out of his element.

It's sort of like how someone like myself could be pretty good at a pickup basketball game at the local park playing against other nobodies, because of my relatively tall height and decent fitness level.

But the second you match me up against "real" players from college (or even varsity high school, haha), I'd get exposed. To say nothing of professional players from the NBA, Europe, or whatever. I'd get murdered.

Same with RGIII.

He might be great to have on your pick-up team at the family Thanksgiving backyard game before dinner. Even then not as the quarterback because he's a retard.

The minute he gets thrown in against a Watt or Matthews or other linebacker who can pierce his sumo offensive line, he's meat.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I might get flamed for this statement, but I sort of felt a little bad (well not too bad being that he's a multi-millionaire) for RGKnee after reading that article. We all know he's a suck-ass QB that is completely propped up by the anti-white caste system, but to be thrown under the bus by a teammate like that just seemed a little off putting. Don't get me wrong, the article was very well written and informative. I just wonder if that sort of thing can cause division in the locker room which is the last thing you want as a team. I dunno, I might just be rambling here. What do you all think?