NFL 2013-14 Playoff thread

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Too bad Greg Gumball isn't retiring along with Dingleberrydorf.

And it should be a felony for someone with a voice like Shannon Sharpe's to be hired as an announcer.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
A decent first half thus far. Unfortunately, Blount keeps scoring, Amendola isn't getting many reps, Fletcher started at MLB but has barely played, and Collie has yet to see the field.

For the Colts, it's nice to see Whalen and Fleener heavily involved.

Old Scratch

Mentor
OT but can someone explain to me why the Redskins hired Jay Gruden when Robert Griffen is the Bride of Chucky? That's got to be awkward.

Riggins44

Master
Not that I want Blount to get all the glory, but why don't you give it to him on first and goal?

Well Ridley actually scored instead of fumbling. That's a relief.

If the Pats win this game and get to the Super bowl, it's encouraging that they've scored four rushing TDs in this game. That will help them in the Meadowlands in February.

foobar75

Master
I guess the MO for NE tonight is:

Brady/Edelman/Amendola move the ball all the way across the field, and then one of the black RBs gets the 2 yard TD. Oh well.

And I just saw promos for what appears to be some movie with a negro cast, and in one scene, one of them is screaming at a white man: "YOU'RE WHITE! YOU'RE WHITE! YOU DON'T FIGHT!"

(cue majority white audience laughter here when the movie hits the theaters)

Give me 2 minutes with that little ****roach, and I'll show you who will fight.

Back to football.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Two perfect throws in a row by Luck for the TD. As much as I'm rooting for the Patriots to win, gotta recognize yet again what a sterling talent Andrew Luck is.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to know what Brady's completion percentage is to Edelman and Amendola in this game vs. everyone else, there must be a big difference yet he keeps forcing it to the blacks and the Poly or whatever he is tight end.

Edit: I just found it, Brady is 7 of 11 to Edelman and Amendola, 2 of 8 to Vereen and Thompkins. . .

foobar75

Master
Two perfect throws in a row by Luck for the TD. As much as I'm rooting for the Patriots to win, gotta recognize yet again what a sterling talent Andrew Luck is.

And this, after Skip Bayless wrote a hit piece on Luck this past week, downplaying his talents.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
And this, after Skip Bayless wrote a hit piece on Luck this past week, downplaying his talents.

I can't stand Bayless... except he does support Johnny Manziel against Stephen A. Smith. But other than that, it's terrible having to listen to him.

Anyway, it looks like Thompkins just got hurt for NE, which means it' s Collie, Edelman, and Amendola for the Pats now.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Luck an incredible talent is keep IND in this game. Still want NE to win no matter what. FEI, I don't mind Blount running in the TDs, cause everyone knows who the the master is . Tom Brady.

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Uh-oh, Bigunreal isn't going to like this!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Uh-oh, Bigunreal isn't going to like this!
Ok, so Blount has his second coming in NE. Great. He has played hard and great since coming to NE. No problem. I give credit where credit is due. Blount deserves his share. Like I said Brady is the guy who stirs the NE drink, count on it. !!!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Collie with a huge catch!!!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
What a difference between this game and the earlier coal-fest. The Colts don't have a lot of white starters but they play lots of white backups and use Fleener and Whelan often. Of course, the Pats are in a class by themselves in terms of allowing whites to play. Let's hope they ice the game here.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Patriots are putting on a show. Watch out Broncos. They are ready for you! Either way we win but I would prefer the Pats to the Super Bowl.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see a game where both punt returners are White. I never expected Griff Whalen to get an opportunity in the NFL. Shows yet again how White the receiver position would be without the league's extreme affirmative action policies.

davidholly

Mentor
Maybe it's just me but it seems like Colts defenders keep trying to tackle Edelman by his helmet.

MetalHed

Guru
Sucker-punch Blount's 4 TDs make this game a little bittersweet but my confidence in the Pats has grown after this game tremendously.

foobar75

Master
Sucker-punch Blount's 4 TDs make this game a little bittersweet but my confidence in the Pats has grown after this game tremendously.

Yes, they would match-up very well against any of the remaining NFC teams in the SB, if they keep running the ball like this.

davidholly

Mentor
Maybe it's just me but it seems like Colts defenders keep trying to tackle Edelman by his helmet.

I feel I should further add to the point, last week when Chiefs RB went down with an injury it looked like a Colts player intentionally injured him after the play was over. Maybe I'm just imagining things.