MLB 2023 Season

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
Why no “Mohammed in drag” LGBTQ groups? After all it’s Muslims that are far more of a threat to gays then Christians. Hmmm what could be the reason?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
View attachment 3907
The Every time Meme exists for a reason, yet I still see normies going on about “judeo-Christian values” when this news item is discussed….

The "early life" wikipedia memes on social media are comical, a clever bit of quick witted commentary and telling me that more folks are catching on.

matrix.jpg

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The "early life" wikipedia memes on social media are comical, a clever bit of quick witted commentary and telling me that more folks are catching on.

View attachment 3908
I’ve seen and love that meme! Don’t mind if I share it in the other thread.

Going back to the on the field side of baseball, Pete Alonso is on a tear. He’s up to a league leading 19 homeruns now, which is 4 more than the competition. It would be great to see Alonso keep up the pace and challenge Judge’s mark from last year.

Warhawk_46

Master
Why no “Mohammed in drag” LGBTQ groups? After all it’s Muslims that are far more of a threat to gays then Christians. Hmmm what could be the reason?
Right… Muslims, as much as I disagree with their beliefs, have actual spines and hold their beliefs closely. Christians are far too accommodating and come across as very weak.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’ve seen and love that meme! Don’t mind if I share it in the other thread.

Going back to the on the field side of baseball, Pete Alonso is on a tear. He’s up to a league leading 19 homeruns now, which is 4 more than the competition. It would be great to see Alonso keep up the pace and challenge Judge’s mark from last year.

It's a great meme. Plenty of them all over twitter. The awakening occurring is something I would have never thought would occur 5-10 years ago.

As for the topic of the thread nice to see Alonso leading the league in HRs. There are several White ballplayers have great starts to the year. I'll try to post some updates over the long weekend. I am glad to see Kelenic continue his strong start after suffering through a tough season in 2022.

It's also comical seeing the perennially overrated Byron Buxton once again struggling with mediocre numbers. Shades of Jason Heyward.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Christians are far too accommodating and come across as very weak.

Right… Muslims, as much as I disagree with their beliefs, have actual spines and hold their beliefs closely. Christians are far too accommodating and come across as very weak.
Obviously, you're around or speaking of the wrong Christians. A blanket statement indeed. As a Christian myself, I challenge anyone to check my spine.
Texas rookie Josh Jung having a great season with 11 homeruns and 34 RBI.

Flint

Mentor
Obviously, you're around or speaking of the wrong Christians. A blanket statement indeed. As a Christian myself, I challenge anyone to check my spine.
Texas rookie Josh Jung having a great season with 11 homeruns and 34 RBI.
I’m sure the remark was not meant to insult any Christians here but, let’s be real, if those LBGTQ freaks dressed up like Mohammad in drag there would be a line of Muslims ready to shiv those perverts. That’s why it doesn’t happen. That’s real backbone.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Way to Go Blake Treinen! The 3 F's. Faith, Family & Friends. Thank you God & Jesus.

9c6329ca55f87546.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Trout 1-3 with a massive 461 foot HR, HBP, 2 R, 2 RBI tonight.

That home run was a monster shot to deep left center field. I thought at first it might go 500 feet and leave the stadium. Mike Trout still
has all his strength without a doubt. He now has 13 homerruns and 32 runs batted in. Even with his slower start and some slumps he is
still in an ok position. I can see Trout being at 20 something homeruns and 50 rbi's by the All Star Break or maybe a little before!

mqdefault.jpg

461 feet!! Mike Trout absolutely ANNIHILATES this baseball!​

MLB

Phall

Master

Red Sox address past, now-deleted homophobic tweet from pitcher Matt Dermody​

Boston Red Sox Chief Baseball Officer Chaim Bloom has addressed a now-deleted homophobic tweet sent by pitcher Matt Dermody, who will start Thursday night's game against the Cleveland Guardians. Following a conversation with Dermody, Bloom felt comfortable keeping Dermody in the organization and calling him up for the start.

Dermody was playing for the Saitama Seibu Lions of the Eastern League in Japan when, in June of 2021, he posted a tweet denouncing homosexuality as a sin according to his Christian faith. Dermody later deleted the tweet, which is why the Red Sox didn't see it prior to signing Dermody in January.

Dermody's 2021 tweet read: "#PrideMonth. Homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God. They will go to hell. That is not my opinion, but the #Truth. Read 1 Corinthians 6:9. May we all examine our hearts, ask Jesus to forgive us, and repent for our sins. I love you all in Christ Jesus!"

With Dermody expected to make his first start with the Red Sox on Thursday, Bloom spoke to Mass Live about the tweet and his discussion with Dermody. Bloom said it was "important" that Dermody had taken the post down, and he added that the organization strives to create an "inclusive environment for everyone."

"It's important to us that he had taken the tweet down and important why he had done it. I talked to him personally about that and what he told me was that it really came down to two things. One, he didn't realize that his words would be hurtful and he didn't want to hurt anybody and when he realized that they were, he took (the post) down.

"He also understood that it's not the right use of his platform. He knows he made a mistake tweeting that. That's why he took it down. Obviously, that doesn't mean that we endorse anything he said or anything he believes. But the fact of the matter is, if we're committed to creating an (inclusive) environment, it's not right for us to police what people believe.

"We do need to expect that everybody here is going to be committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment and so understanding why he had taken the tweet down and that his words were hurtful, and knowing that he doesn't want to hurt anybody and that he believes in a safe environment, was important here."
gettyimages-1253168741-2.jpg

This Dermody guy sounds pretty cool! I wonder if Chaim Bloom and his Red Sox could afford to exercise more bias against Dermody if they weren't in last place in a very competitive division. Bloom's response might belong in clown world during any previous decade, but at this point, the episode and its outcome are probably the best-case scenario and a model of what we should hope for whenever an athlete or public figure doesn't want to give his full-throated endorsement to man-on-man anal ramming.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sodomy is an abomanation. I've said it countless times. Christians and Non Christians need to find the balls again. Have courage
like our forefathers. If this doesn't stop it will be like a cancer to all of the western societies.

Let them try to go to an Arab Country and see how the Muslims react. I'm not for hurting anyone but this globohomo push has to
be stopped or the kids and grandkids will all be so screwed up in the head that the world will never be the same again.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Sodomy is an abomanation. I've said it countless times. Christians and Non Christians need to find the balls again. Have courage
like our forefathers. If this doesn't stop it will be like a cancer to all of the western societies.

Let them try to go to an Arab Country and see how the Muslims react. I'm not for hurting anyone but this globohomo push has to
be stopped or the kids and grandkids will all be so screwed up in the head that the world will never be the same again.
Chaim Bloom. Every. Single. Time.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sadly my favorite player Mike Trout is in another mini slump. He had a homerun the other day but overall has not looked
like the player we all know and love. He currently sits a a 262 batting average, 14 homeruns and 35 runs batted in. Hope
he can still get to 20 homers before the All Star Break and get his average back up to closer to 300.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m sure the remark was not meant to insult any Christians here but, let’s be real, if those LBGTQ freaks dressed up like Mohammad in drag there would be a line of Muslims ready to shiv those perverts. That’s why it doesn’t happen. That’s real backbone.
That is my point. While I and the men here will stand up for our Christian beliefs, of that I’ve no doubt, speaking in general terms…

Christians not holding the line and combating the cultural Marxism that has taken stranglehold of society is why we are where we are.

Muslims, as a general group, have more fortitude.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Muslims have managed to maintain their male dominated societies. We in the “Christian” west have not.

As a result, we live in a feminized horror show of a society.

Pretty much everything flows from that. The state quickly realized that white men make excellent slaves so they use their force against us.

We who were born in the 70s and later are screwed because of this and this is just one example

This guy is brave to have ever said anything. How many of us would publicly question this ******** if it could cost our jobs?

Warhawk_46

Master
Sadly my favorite player Mike Trout is in another mini slump. He had a homerun the other day but overall has not looked
like the player we all know and love. He currently sits a a 262 batting average, 14 homeruns and 35 runs batted in. Hope
he can still get to 20 homers before the All Star Break and get his average back up to closer to 300.
Trout is in the middle of what looks like the worst slump of his entire career… he is down in the .250’s for BA; Ohtani now has three or four more home runs than he does…. Trout looks lost and I hate to say it: average.

Praying he breaks out of this slump and has a stellar second half of the season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Trout is in the middle of what looks like the worst slump of his entire career… he is down in the .250’s for BA; Ohtani now has three or four more home runs than he does…. Trout looks lost and I hate to say it: average.

Praying he breaks out of this slump and has a stellar second half of the season.

I agree. I check the box score daily and get sad most of the time. He is my favorite player but he is not himself. Too many strikeouts.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Let me share my 2 cents on the Bass situation.

First he had a 4.50 ERA, so he wasn’t excelling, and made the decision to cut him an easier one. However the GM admitted that the “controversy” did factor into the decision. Being in Canada, he probably has zero rights or grounds to sue but it’s pretty shocking that an employer would admit that.

Second point that Bucky alluded to, and we’ve discussed over and over throughout the years, never apologize (especially not in such a groveling manner). For all his foibles, Donald Trump understands this better than anyone. To do so gives up the moral high ground and admits guilt. You need to entirely reject the Left’s framework. And if protecting one’s job is the goal, it’s counterproductive. The Left will pounce on the apology like sharks to blood, making the attack more vicious and the “sin” more unforgivable.

Here’s what Bass should have done after making the initial post(s). Keep them up, as deleting is an admission of guilt. Then when questioned on them, stand by them (double down) and state religious freedom (if he is in fact motivated by Christianity). Tell the media that is your final statement on the matter and never answer another question, letting the situation blow over as the media cycle is short anyway. To have done this still could have led to a termination, but it didn’t for the hockey players or TB pitchers who refused to wear “pride” gear. Is that not also a “boycott” of the homosexual agenda?

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For those of you that like baseball, try and watch some AZ Diamondback Games. They are one of the suprise teams in all of baseball. They
are in first place with a record os 40-25! Cole Cabanna is so fun to watch but they have alot of players to root for as well. Pitching has long
been their downfall similar to the Angels. This year it's finally clicking on the mound. Hope they continue to play high quality baseball and
make the playoffs for the first time in years.