March Madness 2023

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
If any of ya'll are getting tired of watching this crap switch over to the NCAA Wrestling Championships. The best test of courage and toughness of any sport!

jphoss

Mentor
Purdue losing is an embarrassment to Purdue, an embarrassment to the Big 10, and frankly makes White basketball players look softer then they did before.
Absolutely true my only hope is this embarrassment motivates Purdue and other white players to play more angry and aggressive. Sometimes it takes a complete failure like this to force a change and I pray this is it. Remember after virginia lost to UMBC they came back and won it all the next year. And something similar better occur bc the anti-white media just got their wet dream and will be salivating over this until a majority white team wins it all

Seems like more of a hackfest ever since the NCAA changed their 3 point line a few years ago. Now there is less ball movement than before, and the "lengff" is routinely allowed to handcheck and hack during drives to the basket + on players on the post.

On the other hand a perfect clean rejection was called a foul against a White Purdue player in the final minutes, and even the announcers had to admit it was a bogus call that led to 2 made free throws in a 1-possession game. Sometimes it seems like referees are so brainwashed by the Caste System that they instinctively blow the whistle when a White player blocks an afflete's shot, and especially when the block is emphatic.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
If any of ya'll are getting tired of watching this crap switch over to the NCAA Wrestling Championships. The best test of courage and toughness of any sport!
I remember when the 1990 mostly white Duke team lost to all black UNLV, but then came back in 1991 to beat them and win the national championship. Led by Christian Laettner, one tough SOB. I'm afraid those days may gone.
If you want something bad enough you make no excuses, you have to take what you want by force if necessary. If someone plays rough, you've got to play rougher and not take any $#^% from anybody!

Riggins44

Master
The games today were going very well for us until the Purdue trainwreck. St. Mary's, Creighton, Xavier, Marquette, Gonzaga have all won. Let's not lay all the blame on the white Purdue players. The black Purdue players couldn't hit an outside shot to save their life. Purdue absolutely didn't deserve to win that game. When you have an inside player as dominant as Edy, all you have to do is hit a few threes to open it up for him and keep the D honest. FDU was daring Purdue to hit wide open 3's and they couldn't do it. Pathetic.

LunchPale42

Several games won where our guy lead the game in scoring. Michigan State (almost Kansas). Duke and Marquette is bound to happen this weekend or next. It’s a great look when that happens in my opinion. Shows the DWFs our pale guys can outshine the whole court.

is it possible that these white players have become too indoctrinated by these universities to go hard and nasty at these black players? It seems as if they are intimidated by the blacks whereas they should be nasty and confident that they will beat their butts up and down the court. If i were a coach i would show a montage of Christian Laettner and how he conducted himself against Shaq, Larry Johnson and some of the games best at the time. Need more of that nasty from our guys and stop bowing down to them. The Euro players don't have that issue and see the blacks as just competition.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I think just a down year for Big Ten in general. I also think some of the Whiter teams live and die by the 3! If they’re not falling it’s a big problem!

jphoss

Mentor
is it possible that these white players have become too indoctrinated by these universities to go hard and nasty at these black players? It seems as if they are intimidated by the blacks whereas they should be nasty and confident that they will beat their butts up and down the court. If i were a coach i would show a montage of Christian Laettner and how he conducted himself against Shaq, Larry Johnson and some of the games best at the time. Need more of that nasty from our guys and stop bowing down to them. The Euro players don't have that issue and see the blacks as just competition.
It starts even earlier imo. I remember when playing football and basketball even in grade school the only players who weren’t afraid of playing vs blacks were me and this one other kid. It didn’t matter in football bc we were just so much better but in basketball they played scared and unsure. I think bc of the anti white culture these kids who know they are better play unsure bc they don’t know if they should match their physicality bc “racism” or something. The good news is I believe the cuck boomer sway over young white kids is fading and will only get weaker. Purdue specifically has 2 white frosh who will learn from this and hopefully be ready to curbstomp all competition next year

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’ve never lost interest in the tourney this quickly ….what an awful first two days.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
more of our athletes need to play like Duke’s freshman, Kyle Filipowski. dude has literally been knocked bloody in this game against Tennessee, but he refuses to yield! he keeps attacking the basket and battling for every loose ball. he’s playing like the warrior our ancestors would want us all to be.

win or lose, be a monster.

Princeton is a #15 seed that usually has 3-4 of our guys on the floor, and is currently up 33-26 at halftime against Missouri. Would be a huge success if they made it to the Sweet 16.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Brendan Haywood “Missouri looks like a football team, surprised Princeton has been able to match up physically”

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another hard foul by Mizzous thugs. Turning into Ferguson out here.

LunchPale42

Glad Kansas lost. Grady D was an afterthought and KU affletes forgot simple things like blocking out on free throws. They should know SEC teams also have affletes and it takes skill to beat them (like Princeton is displaying now).

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Princeton should win if they can survive this mugging!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Glad Kansas lost. Grady D was an afterthought and KU affletes forgot simple things like blocking out on free throws. They should know SEC teams also have affletes and it takes skill to beat them (like Princeton is displaying now).
Bill Self out with Clot shot symptoms? Didn’t catch it. Noticed Gradey Dick wasn’t in top 3 scoring for KU though. Wonder if he still declares.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Caden Pierce 14 boards!

Ryan Langborg with a cool 22pts 6reb and 4ast!

Peters with five 3s off the bench!

Riggins44

Master
Bill Self out with Clot shot symptoms? Didn’t catch it. Noticed Gradey Dick wasn’t in top 3 scoring for KU though. Wonder if he still declares.
Wow, who would have thought Ivy League Princeton would put in a game like this? Matching up with Missouri physically, grabbing offensive rebounds, knocking down threes, and blowing out the highly favored all black SEC team? Very impressive.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wow, who would have thought Ivy League Princeton would put in a game like this? Matching up with Missouri physically, grabbing offensive rebounds, knocking down threes, and blowing out the highly favored all black SEC team? Very impressive.
Makes up for a crumby Day 2! That’s for dang sure!

jphoss

Mentor
Don’t know what’s more enjoyable this ass-kicking Princeton is laying on missouri or the looks of disbelief on their dwf’s faces! On the KU game was Grady being faceguarded the entire second half? It looked like it but why wouldn’t they run any plays for him or send him in motion through picks? Seemed like the quota stand-in just told him to stand in the corner and do nothing

white is right

Hall of Famer
Wonderful to see an Ivy League school making a decent run in the tournament. When they blew up their side of the bracket a chance at an Elite Eight run is well within their grasp(why not a Final Four appearance, their first since the Bradley era).

No phony transcripts, drag racing, rapes and other misdeeds by PU players. Sometimes I wonder if college sports is seedier than the pro leagues.

northwinds

Mentor
Didn’t realize Northwestern is so White friendly……looks like they started four ‘brothas’………